PDA

View Full Version : Russia Investigation Heating Up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

~Rocktar~
02-13-2019, 11:01 PM
Again, that's not how a pardon works. Mueller could force Manafort to testify about his crimes and there's nothing Manafort could do except comply or refuse and get sent back to prison. Keep saying stupid shit so we can continue laughing at you. Watching you fail like this is fucking hilarious.

https://youtu.be/LQCU36pkH7c

Androidpk
02-13-2019, 11:18 PM
Wait.. so the Senate and House committees said there was no evidence.. but you know of some secret evidence that collusion has already been proven?

Dude.. stop.

Republicans on those committees have said there is no direct proof and Democrats on those committees say there is plenty of indirect and circumstantial evidence showing proof of conspiracy. So no, I won't stop, no matter how much you cry and pout and tell me to stop.

Tgo01
02-13-2019, 11:22 PM
Indirect and circumstantial evidence. LMAO!

Imagine that, after years of harping on "BUT RUSSIA!!!!" and finding absolutely no evidence to suggest collusion, the Democrats now say there is plenty of "indirect" and "circumstantial" evidence. And who is first in line to repeat this shit like a good little puppy waiting for a treat? Why it's our resident clown Androidpk!

See Androidpk THIS is the type of thing you should post more of, with your head stuck so far up a far leftist's ass that you can tell what they had for lunch. Don't go thinking you're smart and actually know something about a subject, because that just veers into sad and pathetic territory.

Your job here is to amuse us. Go with your strengths.

Androidpk
02-13-2019, 11:25 PM
Indirect and circumstantial evidence. LMAO!

Imagine that, after years of harping on the "BUT RUSSIA!!!!" and finding absolutely no evidence to suggest collusion, the Democrats now say there is plenty of "indirect" and "circumstantial" evidence. And where is first in line to repeat this shit like a good little puppy waiting for a treat? Why it's our resident clown Androidpk!

See Androidpk THIS is the type of thing you should post more of, with your head stuck so far up a far leftist's ass that you can tell what they had for lunch. Don't go thinking you're smart and actually know something about a subject, because that just veers into sad and pathetic territory.

Your job here is to amuse us. Go with your strengths.

Circumstantial evidence is just as good as direct evidence in the courts and plenty of people have been convicted because of it. But go on and laugh, like I said your imaginary legal defense knowledge is really going to do wonders for the people in Trump's camp that are getting locked up :lol:

Alfster
02-14-2019, 12:37 AM
Circumstantial evidence is just as good as direct evidence in the courts and plenty of people have been convicted because of it.

No. No it's not. Not in a case involving the President of the United States, which is considerably different than even high level execs. Mueller is tackling the entire investigation in a way that's similar to how they handled Enron, only this time they're a bit more careful so as to not run into overturns in appeals courts. I can't even say I believe that "collusion" in itself is a crime.

I'm still not convinced that Trump is the target, but I do think long time senators and Trump's family are. Whatever the outcome, I do not believe Mueller and team will leave a stone unturned. The end result of this investigation will be shocking to a large portion of the country regardless of the outcome.

One things for sure - Mueller doesn't care if it's a Democrat or a Republican, he's in it for the betterment of the country. I mean, the committees conclusions have been influenced by the lies (or process crimes) so I don't think you can point to any of them and say with absolute certainty that they have the entire puzzle in front of them.

One thing is for sure - Manaforts legal issues went from bad to worse - especially as the government pointed out that his motive was to position himself for a pardon. Why would he need to lie in order to keep a pardon on the table? That's the question that needs a real answer.

~Rocktar~
02-14-2019, 12:47 AM
If you think Mueller is pure as the driven snow you are almost as dumb as Back.

Wrathbringer
02-14-2019, 05:59 AM
Circumstantial evidence is just as good as direct evidence in the courts and plenty of people have been convicted because of it. But go on and laugh, like I said your imaginary legal defense knowledge is really going to do wonders for the people in Trump's camp that are getting locked up :lol:

You're damned stupid. So still no collusion, huh? Weird.

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 07:04 AM
Republicans on those committees have said there is no direct proof and Democrats on those committees say there is plenty of indirect and circumstantial evidence showing proof of conspiracy. So no, I won't stop, no matter how much you cry and pout and tell me to stop.

lolwut?

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 07:04 AM

lolwut x 100?

Jesus, please dig your heels in on this stupidity.. because, you never know.. THIS time you might be right!

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 08:04 AM
No. No it's not. Not in a case involving the President of the United States, which is considerably different than even high level execs. Mueller is tackling the entire investigation in a way that's similar to how they handled Enron, only this time they're a bit more careful so as to not run into overturns in appeals courts. I can't even say I believe that "collusion" in itself is a crime.

I'm still not convinced that Trump is the target, but I do think long time senators and Trump's family are. Whatever the outcome, I do not believe Mueller and team will leave a stone unturned. The end result of this investigation will be shocking to a large portion of the country regardless of the outcome.

One things for sure - Mueller doesn't care if it's a Democrat or a Republican, he's in it for the betterment of the country. I mean, the committees conclusions have been influenced by the lies (or process crimes) so I don't think you can point to any of them and say with absolute certainty that they have the entire puzzle in front of them.

One thing is for sure - Manaforts legal issues went from bad to worse - especially as the government pointed out that his motive was to position himself for a pardon. Why would he need to lie in order to keep a pardon on the table? That's the question that needs a real answer.

Read up on circumstantial evidence, what it actually entails and see why it carries so much weight, and then look at the high profile cases that have been successfully prosecuted using it.

Why do you doubt Trump is the head target? Crossfire Hurricane was started by the FBI because of their suspicions on Trump and that investigation was handed off directly to Mueller.

Methais
02-14-2019, 09:23 AM
I wonder if I'll come to terms with being addicted to slobbering all over my monitor while I violently rage at my keyboard typing up retarded post after retarded post showing off how retarded I am on an unofficial forum for a 30 year old text-based roleplaying game where everyone except PK thinks I'm trash.

This is correct.

Methais
02-14-2019, 09:29 AM
Again, that's not how a pardon works. Mueller could force Manafort to testify about his crimes and there's nothing Manafort could do except comply or refuse and get sent back to prison. Keep saying stupid shit so we can continue laughing at you. Watching you fail like this is fucking hilarious.

When was the last time you came up with anything original?

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 09:34 AM
Soon after speaking to President Trump about the firing of his boss James Comey, Andrew McCabe, who became the bureau's acting director, began obstruction of justice and counterintelligence investigations involving the president and his ties to Russia. In his first television interview since his own firing, McCabe tells 60 Minutes' Scott Pelley he wanted those inquiries to be documented and underway so they would be difficult to quash without raising scrutiny.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/andrew-mccabe-says-he-ordered-the-obstruction-of-justice-case-of-president-trump-60-minutes/

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 09:39 AM
Soon after speaking to President Trump about the firing of his boss James Comey, Andrew McCabe, who became the bureau's acting director, began obstruction of justice and counterintelligence investigations involving the president and his ties to Russia. In his first television interview since his own firing, McCabe tells 60 Minutes' Scott Pelley he wanted those inquiries to be documented and underway so they would be difficult to quash without raising scrutiny.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/andrew-mccabe-says-he-ordered-the-obstruction-of-justice-case-of-president-trump-60-minutes/

Let me guess: McCabe is coming out with a book or wants to go into politics or both..

Which is it?

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 09:42 AM
"B-b-b-ut this whole thing is about people being upset about Hillary losing!"

Wrathbringer
02-14-2019, 09:44 AM

So still no collusion, huh? Weird.

Neveragain
02-14-2019, 09:47 AM
Let me guess: McCabe is coming out with a book or wants to go into politics or both..

Which is it?

A new book. Weird.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 09:47 AM
WASHINGTON — Andrew G. McCabe, the former deputy F.B.I. director, said in an interview aired on Thursday that top Justice Department officials were so alarmed by President Trump’s decision in May 2017 to fire James B. Comey, the bureau’s director, that they discussed whether to recruit cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/14/us/politics/andrew-mccabe-25th-amendment.html

This does not surprise me.

Alfster - still think Trump isn't the target?

Neveragain
02-14-2019, 09:48 AM

What's it like not knowing that these people are cashing in on your style of ignorance?

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 09:49 AM
Whats it like knowing someone in GS got a restraining order on you?

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 09:51 AM
WASHINGTON — Andrew G. McCabe, the former deputy F.B.I. director, said in an interview aired on Thursday that top Justice Department officials were so alarmed by President Trump’s decision in May 2017 to fire James B. Comey, the bureau’s director, that they discussed whether to recruit cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove Mr. Trump from office.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/14/us/politics/andrew-mccabe-25th-amendment.html

So McCabe, a Democrat, was upset that Comey, a Democrat, was going to be fired by a Republican.

Yea.. this has GOT to be the smoking gun!

Androidpk2019: COLLUSION PROVEN!

Neveragain
02-14-2019, 09:51 AM

https://media.giphy.com/media/jewshdZKzTVrq/giphy.gif

Neveragain
02-14-2019, 09:53 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/jewshdZKzTVrq/giphy.gif

I must of struck a nerve, PK reaches into his bag of made up stuff.

Neveragain
02-14-2019, 09:57 AM
So McCabe, a Democrat, was upset that Comey, a Democrat, was going to be fired by a Republican.

Oh, it's a sure thing now.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 09:59 AM

Now I made it up? I thought it was the girl involved that made it up? Why do you keep changing your story on who made this up?

Methais
02-14-2019, 10:00 AM

What's it like complaining about someone in GS masturbating too loudly while you're being a lazy slob and a bum?

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 10:00 AM

Got any evidence to back up your assessment besides "vast left wing conspiracy"? No? Shocker.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 10:01 AM
Someone posts something critical of Trump and as if on queue the little MAGA trolls come crawling out of the woodwork to shed their crocodile tears. :lol:

Methais
02-14-2019, 10:05 AM
Someone posts something critical of Trump and as if on queue the little MAGA trolls come crawling out of the woodwork to shed their crocodile tears. :lol:

Most of us have jobs and check the PC from work and are usually on at the same general times of the day. Not to mention you're on here 24/7 and never stop spamming about your TDS butthurt.

Not that you'd know anything about having a job or working though, so I can understand your confusion.

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 10:07 AM
Got any evidence to back up your assessment besides "vast left wing conspiracy"? No? Shocker.

Evidence that McCabe and Comey are democrats?

You're serious?

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 10:09 AM
Most of us have jobs and check the PC from work and are usually on at the same general times of the day. Not to mention you're on here 24/7 and never stop spamming about your TDS butthurt.

Not that you'd know anything about having a job or working though, so I can understand your confusion.

If he doesn't guard the couch... who then????

Seriously though Androidpk.. you should contact like a decent couch manufacturer and see if you can test couches for them. Imagine... a steady PAYING job doing what you do best!

I've done some leg work for you.. given how lazy you are:

Williams-Sonoma
Berkshire Hathaway Furniture
Raymour & Flanigan
La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
American Signature
Restoration Hardware
Crate & Barrel

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 10:09 AM
Evidence that McCabe and Comey are democrats?

You're serious?

Evidence that the only reason McCabe did all of this is purely because he's a democrat and Trump is a republican. I know you and your bf tgo are hyper partisan hacks but that doesn't mean everything in politics revolves around republicans good, democrats bad.

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 10:12 AM
Evidence that the only reason McCabe did all of this is purely because he's a democrat and Trump is a republican. I know you and your bf tgo are hyper partisan hacks but that doesn't mean everything in politics revolves around republicans good, democrats bad.

McCabe and Comey were deep into Hillary becoming President and they only thing that would stop them from staying on and working at the FBI was Trump winning and uncovering their incompetence.

It's not a leap to think they were upset about the election outcome.. especially when Comey was fired (which was well within the rights of the President to do btw...)

And add "Partisan hack" to words you shouldn't use given how they make you look.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 10:15 AM
McCabe and Comey were deep into Hillary becoming President and they only thing that would stop them from staying on and working at the FBI was Trump winning and uncovering their incompetence.

It's not a leap to think they were upset about the election outcome.. especially when Comey was fired (which was well within the rights of the President to do btw...)

And add "Partisan hack" to words you shouldn't use given how they make you look.

So you got nothing? Shocker.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 10:16 AM
Also LOL at you thinking Comey was "deep into Hillary becoming President". That's why he publicly trashed her twice and helped her lose. You're really showing how fucking stupid you are. Keep it up please!

Neveragain
02-14-2019, 10:21 AM

Now I made it up? I thought it was the girl involved that made it up? Why do you keep changing your story on who made this up?

https://www.socialsamosa.com/socialketchup/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/that-makes-noo-sense.gif

Wrathbringer
02-14-2019, 10:21 AM
Also LOL at you thinking Comey was "deep into Hillary becoming President". That's why he publicly trashed her twice and helped her lose. You're really showing how fucking stupid you are. Keep it up please!

lol Newsflash: you're fucking retarded. Like, extremely stupid. Suffering from TDS. lol @ you calling anyone else stupid. Keep posting your retardation so we can make even more fun of you when nothing comes of all these partisan investigations.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 10:34 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzXc9WlWwAAljpS.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wrathbringer
02-14-2019, 10:41 AM
I'm incapable of realizing that I'm a retard, even with everyone except obvious retards informing me of that.

I know. Sad. Sad, but funny. Keep up that butthurt posting! Hurry, post some more partisan tripe! Trump's going down any minute!

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 11:46 AM

You should read his reasoning why he did what he did and when he did it.

SPOILER: It wasn't because he wanted Trump as President.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 11:57 AM
You should read his reasoning why he did what he did and when he did it.

SPOILER: It wasn't because he wanted Trump as President.

So you don't have anything to back up your assessment that it's a vast left wing conspiracy. Shocker.

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 11:58 AM
So you don't have anything to back up your assessment that it's a vast left wing conspiracy. Shocker.

Can you site the quote of me saying it was?

Oh, just pulling shit out of your ass again... shocker.

Tgo01
02-14-2019, 11:59 AM
Androidpk really thinks Comey wanted Trump to become president? I think I've heard just about the stupidest thing he could possibly say now.

Does he not remember how the far left was drooling over Comey's book because how much he bashed Trump in it? Surely that's because he wanted to sabotage Hillary so Trump could become president.

This is the comedy we demand from you, Androidpk! Never fail us again!

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 12:18 PM
I have nothing to rebut this news story of the FBI investigating Trump so I'll just make up stuff about androidpk and troll him some more!

And you say you want to discuss politics. Weird.

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 12:26 PM
I post political stuff all day, but don't ask me to quote or cite a source because that confuses me.

And you say you want to discuss politics. Weird.

Alfster
02-14-2019, 12:26 PM

Again - a probe doesn't mean they are guilty. If the situation was as dire as you believe it was then they would have gone further than talking about it. None of this is new information, this was reported on a year ago.

If you truly believe any prosecutor is going to bring forward charges against the President of the United States with nothing more than circumstantial evidence then there's no hope for you. Every headline is a boner induced "Trump's finallly getting it!!!!!!!"

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 12:27 PM
Again - a probe doesn't mean they are guilty. If the situation was as dire as you believe it was then they would have gone further than talking about it. None of this is new information, this was reported on a year ago.

If you truly believe any prosecutor is going to bring forward charges against the President of the United States with nothing more than circumstantial evidence then there's no hope for you. Every headline is a boner induced "Trump's finallly getting it!!!!!!!"

Well he finds female masturbation disturbing and too loud... maybe that's how he gets off?

Tgo01
02-14-2019, 12:32 PM
Well he finds female masturbation disturbing and too loud... maybe that's how he gets off?

He updated his story on that. It's not that it was "gross" as he originally claimed, he found it disrespectful because he was trying to sleep. If only he could find someone to mooch off of that puts all of his needs and wants above their own.

Methais
02-14-2019, 12:37 PM
Every headline is a boner induced "Trump's finallly getting it!!!!!!!"

PK and time4fun have been screaming this for like 2 years now, they get laughed at every time because they're idiots, nothing happens, a few days pass, some new bullshit headline comes out and they're right back to OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS REALLY IT THIS TIME FOR SUPER DUPER CEREAL WITH DILDOS ON TOP TRUMP'S FINALLY GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And with each cycle of this, their TDS gets even worse, which results in them becoming more stupid and unhinged.

If it wasn't so entertaining, it would be pretty sad.

Methais
02-14-2019, 12:38 PM
He updated his story on that. It's not that it was "gross" as he originally claimed, he found it disrespectful because he was trying to sleep. If only he could find someone to mooch off of that puts all of his needs and wants above their own.

Hahaha I wonder what he'll tack onto it next. What a fucking chode. :lol:

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 12:38 PM

No one is saying he's guilty just because a probe exists. I only brought this up because just recently stated that you don't think Trump is the target, contrary to all the information that is publicly available.

Wrathbringer
02-14-2019, 12:39 PM
PK and time4fun have been screaming this for like 2 years now, they get laughed at every time because they're idiots, nothing happens, a few days pass, some new bullshit headline comes out and they're right back to OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS REALLY IT THIS TIME FOR SUPER DUPER CEREAL WITH DILDOS ON TOP TRUMP'S FINALLY GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

And with each cycle of this, their TDS gets even worse, which results in them becoming more stupid and unhinged.

If it wasn't so entertaining, it would be pretty sad.

This is all correct, except it is also very sad in addition to being entertaining.

Wrathbringer
02-14-2019, 12:39 PM
No one is saying he's guilty just because a probe exists. I only brought this up because just recently stated that you don't think Trump is the target, contrary to all the information that is publicly available.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 12:40 PM

When you're such a thin skinned snowflake you gotta resort to making up lies in an attempt to score internet points with your butt buddies. Sucks to be you, tgo.

Wrathbringer
02-14-2019, 12:42 PM
When you're such a thin skinned snowflake you gotta resort to making up lies in an attempt to score internet points with your butt buddies. Sucks to be you, tgo.

you're such a liar. Once again, this happened and you're denying it. Hurry, go scrub more of your retarded posts befire we post them and make you look even more retarded than you already do to everyone here.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 12:50 PM
Like I said, post something critical of Trump and the Trumplethinskin bots come out of their rat holes to cry their fucking eyes out :lol:

Never fails.

Wrathbringer
02-14-2019, 12:52 PM
Like I said, I'm extremely stupid.

True.

Methais
02-14-2019, 12:54 PM
Like I said, I post something stupid as fuck and normal people call me out for being stupid as fuck. I pretend I don't care but at night I cry my eyes out both from this and from the pounding time4fun is usually giving me. :lol:

I always fail.

This is correct.

Alfster
02-14-2019, 12:56 PM

I hate Trump more than the majority of Americans - but they didn't go through with it, which is why I think he's not the target.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 01:06 PM
I hate Trump more than the majority of Americans - but they didn't go through with it, which is why I think he's not the target.

That is really stretching it to think Trump isn't a target. Again, Crossfire Hurricane was started because of concerns over Trump. The investigation was then almost immediately handed off to the special investigation when Rosenstein appointed Mueller. I haven't seen anything that would suggest that Mueller is not still working on the counter intelligence aspect or the obstruction of justice aspect. In fact he's still trying to get Trump to sit down for an interview.

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 01:34 PM

#5: You're gay

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 01:35 PM

Oh, I believe he's the target and was the target from before he was elected President.

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 01:36 PM

You've literally stated that Trump has colluded with Russia. If that isn't saying he's guilty, then maybe you need to go scrub those posts quickly to have a point.

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 01:38 PM
Collusion has already been proven, it's one of the lies Manafort got busted for today.

In before scrubbed by a scrub...

SHAFT
02-14-2019, 01:38 PM
Oh, I believe he's the target and was the target from before he was elected President.

Well yeah, the Trump campaign was conspiring with Russia well before the election. You are not wrong.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 01:41 PM
You've literally stated that Trump has colluded with Russia. If that isn't saying he's guilty, then maybe you need to go scrub those posts quickly to have a point.

Again, no one is saying he's guilty just because the probe exists. Learn2read.

Alfster
02-14-2019, 01:48 PM
That is really stretching it to think Trump isn't a target. Again, Crossfire Hurricane was started because of concerns over Trump. The investigation was then almost immediately handed off to the special investigation when Rosenstein appointed Mueller. I haven't seen anything that would suggest that Mueller is not still working on the counter intelligence aspect or the obstruction of justice aspect. In fact he's still trying to get Trump to sit down for an interview.

The thing is everything is speculation. Mueller's team speaks in court and through indictments. And once a year or so they jump out to correct a damning article from BuzzFeed.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 01:52 PM
The thing is everything is speculation. Mueller's team speaks in court and through indictments. And once a year or so they jump out to correct a damning article from BuzzFeed.

Agreed.

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 02:22 PM
Well yeah, the Trump campaign was conspiring with Russia well before the election. You are not wrong.

Of course he was.

When Mueller comes back with no evidence.. what will you claim then?

Neveragain
02-14-2019, 03:24 PM
Of course he was.

That it was the Saudi's all along.

Tgo01
02-14-2019, 03:35 PM
That it was the Saudi's all along.

Saudi Arabia intercepted Mueller's texts of his limp dick to his girlfriend to blackmail him into shutting down the investigation!!!!

SHAFT
02-14-2019, 07:50 PM
Of course he was.

If we are able to see the full report and Mueller says he has zero evidence Trump SR was involved in any conspiracy/collusion with Russia, I'd believe Mueller.

We already know Mueller has evidence the Trump campaign conspired with Russia, but yeah, nothing says Trump SR did.

I don't believe Mueller will have that conclusion, though. I think Cohen has recordings that will prove Trump SR knew of everything.

Also, the SDNY AG is the investigation Trump and his family need to worry about.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 07:57 PM
the SDNY AG is the investigation Trump and his family need to worry about.

^

Tgo01
02-14-2019, 07:59 PM
The far left for 2+ years: "Mueller is gonna bring Trump DOWN! LMAO!!!!"
The far left now that it looks like Mueller ain't got shit: "SDNY AG is gonna bring Trump DOWN! LMAO!!!!"

You guys have more faith in this shit than children do that Santa exists.

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 08:04 PM
The far left now that it looks like Mueller ain't got shit: "SDNY AG is gonna bring Trump DOWN! LMAO!!!!"

Asides from you and parkbandit and the other MAGA trolls I haven't seen anyone say they think Mueller "ain't got shit."

Mueller hasn't even been on the job for 2 years let alone 2+. I know, math is hard for you :/

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 08:09 PM
I'm really curious as to how the NRA is going to fare after all this is said and through. It seems they knew that Butina was working for the FSB. And they know she was helping to steer Russian money to the NRA, which was being used to fund Trump.

From Paul Erickson, Butina's boyfriend in the US, to then NRA President Pete Brownell:

“Miss Butina has (apparently) moved heaven and earth and manipulated the Russian FSB (the current incarnation of the old KGB) and gotten you cleared for a tour of one (1) Russian arms factory the day before the NRA delegation arrives in Moscow,” he continued. “She found a way to shrink a normally 3-week process into about 3-days (probably because most of the FSB agents ‘assigned’ to her want to marry her).”

Wrathbringer
02-14-2019, 09:15 PM

This is all correct.

Parkbandit
02-14-2019, 09:21 PM
Asides from you and parkbandit and the other MAGA trolls I haven't seen anyone say they think Mueller "ain't got shit."

Mueller hasn't even been on the job for 2 years let alone 2+. I know, math is hard for you :/

There has been absolutely zero evidence of collusion. None. At. All.

But, you still have hope.. maybe that will get you somewhere.

Hey, how about the Clinton Foundation that Androidpk2016 was so convinced (after Comey gave her a pass on the emails) that they would be found guilty of wrongdoing going for Androidpk2019?

Androidpk
02-14-2019, 09:51 PM
Collusion has already been proven in a court of law, thanks for playing.

Tgo01
02-14-2019, 09:52 PM

A court of law has stated that collusion between Trump and Russia has happened? Source?

SHAFT
02-15-2019, 01:47 AM
A court of law has stated that collusion between Trump and Russia has happened? Source?

Trump jr, manafort, Kushner, and the russians at trump tower.

Manafort, gates, and Konstantin Kilimnik at the cigar club.

Manafort offering polling data to the Russians.

Those 3 stand out. Not to mention the other dozens of times the trump campaign/administration had contacts with Russia and then lied about it.

Wrathbringer
02-15-2019, 03:14 AM

Those 3 stand out. Not to mention the other dozens of times the trump campaign/administration had contacts with Russia and then lied about it.

Parkbandit
02-15-2019, 07:50 AM

Not sure you understand what "collusion", "already", "been", "proven", "court", "of" or "law" means.

I'd ask for a source, but we both know you are incapable.

Parkbandit
02-15-2019, 07:53 AM

None of that means collusion.

Stop trying to out dumb Androidpk2019.

Tgo01
02-15-2019, 11:48 AM

So no court has actually stated collusion has happened between Trump and Russia, that's just what you took away from those investigations and court cases?

SHAFT
02-15-2019, 12:05 PM
None of that means collusion.

Stop trying to out dumb Androidpk2019.

MAGA's are well past "no collusion". All of the other MAGA's are at "well, there was collusion, but collusion isn't illegal and Trump didn't know".

Tgo01
02-15-2019, 12:06 PM
MAGA's are well past "no collusion". All of the other MAGA's are at "well, there was collusion, but collusion isn't illegal and Trump didn't know".

I just want to know which court of law has proven collusion.

Wrathbringer
02-15-2019, 12:08 PM

So, still no collusion, huh? Weird. Even if there was, it isn't a crime so Trump is your president. I know that triggers you retards to no end. It's great. :lol:

Parkbandit
02-15-2019, 05:57 PM

So far, there has been zero evidence. I realize this is a rough time period for you, but stick to the facts in this reality instead of the one you have in your head.

Androidpk
02-15-2019, 07:31 PM
Mueller is recommending that Manafort get 19-24 years in prison. And this is just for the case in Virginia.

Pro tip to future campaign managers, don't collude with a foreign government during an election.

Wrathbringer
02-15-2019, 07:32 PM
Mueller is recommending that Manafort get 19-24 years in prison. And this is just for the case in Virginia.

Pro tip to future campaign managers, don't collude with a foreign government during an election.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HILLARY WILL BE PRESIDENT ANY MOMENT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S REALLY GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Androidpk
02-17-2019, 07:58 PM
Trump having an epic meltdown on Twitter because of McCabe's interview on 60 minutes :lol:

Wrathbringer
02-17-2019, 07:59 PM
Trump having an epic meltdown on Twitter because of McCabe's interview on 60 minutes :lol:

You having an epic meltdown on PC because of Trump's election win. :lol:

LaVerdad
02-17-2019, 07:59 PM

People watch 60 minutes?

Androidpk
02-17-2019, 08:10 PM
You having an epic meltdown on PC because of Trump's election win. :lol:

You mean the same election win I said was going to happen? The same election win I've said multiple times I was glad happened? That election win? Oh I forgot, I'm talking to a barely functioning idiot troll, my bad. :lol:

~Rocktar~
02-17-2019, 08:14 PM

So McCabe basically admits to attempting a coup and when that fails turns around and gets a special prosecutor after Comey and McCabe use the opposition funded, unsubstantiated research dossier to get a FISA warrant by leaking both the dossier and lying to the FISA judge and you Leftist don't think this is shady at all. I would be pissed too if I were the POTUS. There is some collusion alright, between Comey, McCabe, the DNC, the Hillary campaign and maybe even that dead sore loser McCain. All because you are a pack of sore fucking losers.

Androidpk
02-17-2019, 08:16 PM
“I don’t care. I believe Putin,” Pres Trump allegedly said, rejecting U.S. intelligence regarding North Korean intercontinental ballistic missile capability.

Androidpk
02-17-2019, 08:18 PM
So McCabe basically admits to attempting a coup and when that fails turns around and gets a special prosecutor after Comey and McCabe use the opposition funded, unsubstantiated research dossier to get a FISA warrant by leaking both the dossier and lying to the FISA judge and you Leftist don't think this is shady at all. I would be pissed too if I were the POTUS. There is some collusion alright, between Comey, McCabe, the DNC, the Hillary campaign and maybe even that dead sore loser McCain. All because you are a pack of sore fucking losers.

25th amendment != a coup
That opposition funded research dossier was initially funded by Republicans, buttercup.
No FISA judges were lied to, everything was in the FISA report.
Again, I wasn't the slightest bit sore that Hillary lost, as all my posts from before and after the election show. I was and still am highly elated that Hillary lost.
Stop getting your faux news from Fox and Infowars :/

~Rocktar~
02-17-2019, 08:26 PM
25th amendment != a coup

Attempting to use it against someone that is not incapacitated very well could be. Keep making those excuses.

That opposition funded research dossier was initially funded by Republicans, buttercup.

And how much of it existed before the DNC paid Fusion GPS, a load of cash to manufacture it?

No FISA judges were lied to, everything was in the FISA report.

When you do not disclose that you gave the dossier to the reporter that leaked it, then use the report of the dossier in the news as "proof" of it's veracity, that is lying by omission and flat out manufacturing evidence. You and I would go to jail for doing that shit.

Again, I wasn't the slightest bit sore that Hillary lost, as all my posts from before and after the election show. I was and still am highly elated that Hillary lost.

Did you scrub those angry posts?

Androidpk
02-17-2019, 08:40 PM
I can see why the Republican party loves low information voters so much. They'll swallow any bullshit that comes their way without blinking.

Parkbandit
02-17-2019, 08:45 PM
Oh I forgot, I'm a barely functioning idiot troll, my bad. :lol:

We can't forget it.. you remind us every 15 minutes.

Parkbandit
02-17-2019, 08:47 PM
I can see why the Republican party loves low information voters so much. They'll swallow any bullshit that comes their way without blinking.

Says the guy who swallowed the "TRUMP COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA!" entire load.

~Rocktar~
02-17-2019, 09:13 PM

And the whole "Jussie Smollett was lynched" hoax.

Androidpk
02-17-2019, 09:13 PM

Says the old lunatic who thinks Hillary and Mueller are trying to frame Trump. :lol:

Methais
02-18-2019, 09:34 AM
Me having an epic meltdown on the PC because of my feelings got hurt :lol:

This is correct.

Methais
02-18-2019, 09:40 AM
Again, I wasn't the slightest bit sore that Hillary lost, as all my posts from before and after the election show. But then I needed a new couch to crash on and you guys know the rest.

This is correct.

Remember like last week when you were calling people racist for not blindly believing the Jussie Smollett hoax?

And the whole "Jussie Smollett was lynched" hoax.

Says the old lunatic who thinks Hillary and Mueller are trying to frame Trump. :lol:

Lack of response to just Rocktar's post noted.

Dumbass. :lol:

sellstuff1
02-18-2019, 09:43 AM
Attempting to use it against someone that is not incapacitated very well could be. Keep making those excuses.

And how much of it existed before the DNC paid Fusion GPS, a load of cash to manufacture it?

When you do not disclose that you gave the dossier to the reporter that leaked it, then use the report of the dossier in the news as "proof" of it's veracity, that is lying by omission and flat out manufacturing evidence. You and I would go to jail for doing that shit.

Did you scrub those angry posts?

Please explain to me how the 25th amendment to the constitution is unconstitutional.

Taernath
02-18-2019, 09:45 AM
This is correct.

Remember like last week when you were calling people racist for not blindly believing the Jussie Smollett hoax?

Lack of response to Rocktar's post noted.

Dumbass. :lol:

tbf Rocktard very rarely says anything worth responding to.

Methais
02-18-2019, 10:01 AM
tbf Rocktard very rarely says anything worth responding to.

Yeah but in this case PK couldn't respond to it without looking like a retard.

Because PK knows he's a retard.

Androidpk
02-18-2019, 10:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/PqujoPB.png

https://i.redd.it/aef4sennivd01.jpg

sellstuff1
02-18-2019, 10:12 AM
https://i.imgur.com/PqujoPB.png

https://i.redd.it/aef4sennivd01.jpg

A very stable genius.

Methais
02-18-2019, 10:40 AM
I'm a very unstable retard.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/FN37tqv2r5riM/giphy.gif

Androidpk
02-18-2019, 01:33 PM
Also, the SDNY AG is the investigation Trump and his family need to worry about.

Manhattan-based federal prosecutors can challenge Trump in ways Mueller can’t. They have jurisdiction over the president’s political operation and businesses — subjects that aren’t protected by executive privilege, a tool Trump is considering invoking to block portions of Mueller’s report. From a PR perspective, Trump has been unable to run the same playbook on SDNY that he’s used to erode conservatives’ faith in Mueller, the former George W. Bush-appointed FBI director. Legal circles are also buzzing over whether SDNY might buck DOJ guidance and seek to indict a sitting president.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/18/trump-new-york-mueller-investigation-1173346

Wrathbringer
02-18-2019, 01:45 PM
Manhattan-based federal prosecutors can challenge Trump in ways Mueller can’t. They have jurisdiction over the president’s political operation and businesses — subjects that aren’t protected by executive privilege, a tool Trump is considering invoking to block portions of Mueller’s report. From a PR perspective, Trump has been unable to run the same playbook on SDNY that he’s used to erode conservatives’ faith in Mueller, the former George W. Bush-appointed FBI director. Legal circles are also buzzing over whether SDNY might buck DOJ guidance and seek to indict a sitting president.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/18/trump-new-york-mueller-investigation-1173346

Androidpk
02-18-2019, 01:54 PM
Collusion has already been proven multiple times. Still ignoring the facts though? Weird.

Methais
02-18-2019, 01:59 PM
Me being a creepo has already been proven multiple times. I'm still ignoring the facts though. Because I'm a retard who thinks scrubbed posts means it never happened.

This is correct.

Wrathbringer
02-18-2019, 02:23 PM
Collusion has already been proven multiple times. Still ignoring the facts though? Weird.

Gelston
02-18-2019, 04:13 PM

Where has it been proven in a court of law?

Alfster
02-18-2019, 04:18 PM
Manafort did some shady things with poll data - but that's only known because his lawyers failed to properly redact.

Zero has implicated the president at this point

Tgo01
02-18-2019, 04:27 PM
Where has it been proven in a court of law?

"LOL! You Trumptards are now on 'Collusion isn't a crime!!'" -- Androidpk

Parkbandit
02-18-2019, 04:44 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGuhL4U2WyjdkaY/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/26n6ziTEeDDbowBkQ/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/9PFLiXQR98puE/giphy.gif

Parkbandit
02-18-2019, 04:46 PM
Manafort did some shady things with poll data - but that's only known because his lawyers failed to properly redact.

Excuse Androidpk... he came down with TDS back in 2017 and is as delirious as he is naturally retarded.

Androidpk
02-18-2019, 05:08 PM

You should check out ABJ's comments on Manafort and his dealings with the Russians and the implications.

Parkbandit
02-18-2019, 05:11 PM
You should check out ABJ's comments on Manafort and his dealings with the Russians and the implications.

You should wait for Mueller's investigation to be over before just assuming you're right.. I mean, hell.. your assumptions about Jussie Smollett should still be stinging on how wrong you were.

Tgo01
02-18-2019, 05:18 PM
You should wait for Mueller's investigation to be over before just assuming you're right.. I mean, hell.. your assumptions about Jussie Smollett should still be stinging on how wrong you were.

I think he's already got his marching orders from the Democrat politicians who rushed to judgement when the "attack" was first reported. That is they are now in a "wait and see" position.

Alfster
02-18-2019, 05:23 PM

There are a lot of possibilities. They asked what's been proven. Not what's potentially devastating.

One things clear - everyone who knows has lied about it. That doesn't look good - but it's not definitive that Trump was even involved.

Androidpk
02-18-2019, 05:28 PM
There are a lot of possibilities. They asked what's been proven. Not what's potentially devastating.

One things clear - everyone who knows has lied about it. That doesn't look good - but it's not definitive that Trump was even involved.

Trump is either directly involved, knew about it and did nothing to stop it, or grossly incompetent as a leader. Given how much is known about how involved and hands on he is in his projects I'm highly skeptical he didn't know all these top level people working for him were also working closely with Russians. He's also shown that he himself lies every chance he gets in regards to his own business dealings with the Russians.

Androidpk
02-18-2019, 05:30 PM

I don't need to wait for Mueller to finish before coming up with an opinion. You certainly haven't. And last time I checked there hasn't been any definitive answer on Smollett staging or not staging the attack. So again, you're wrong, as you usually are.

Tgo01
02-18-2019, 05:37 PM
I don't need to wait for Mueller to finish before coming up with an opinion. You certainly haven't. And last time I checked there hasn't been any definitive answer on Smollett staging or not staging the attack. So again, you're wrong, as you usually are.

I think he's already got his marching orders from the Democrat politicians who rushed to judgement when the "attack" was first reported. That is they are now in a "wait and see" position.

See? Honestly, Androidpk, your comments are not needed here because you are so predictable. time4fun has been anally violating you so much that you have become her now.

Wrathbringer
02-18-2019, 05:53 PM
See? Honestly, Androidpk, your comments are not needed here because you are so predictable. time4fun has been anally violating you so much that you have become her now.

Correct. What an idiot. But, with no job he has nothing else to do but read liberal news and post retardation here 24/7 so we can make fun of him. I don't really understand what he gets out of all that, but then again, he's retarded, so...who knows.

Wrathbringer
02-18-2019, 05:54 PM
Trump is either directly involved, knew about it and did nothing to stop it, or grossly incompetent as a leader. Given how much is known about how involved and hands on he is in his projects I'm highly skeptical he didn't know all these top level people working for him were also working closely with Russians. He's also shown that he himself lies every chance he gets in regards to his own business dealings with the Russians.

Androidpk
02-18-2019, 05:55 PM

Says the troll that's been parroting methais and parkbandit nonstop because he's too unoriginal to come up with his own insults. Also :lol: at comments not needed. Are you that much of a thin skinned cunt? Survey says yes. Yes you are.

Wrathbringer
02-18-2019, 06:15 PM
Says the troll that's been parroting methais and parkbandit nonstop because he's too unoriginal to come up with his own insults. Also :lol: at comments not needed. Are you that much of a thin skinned cunt? Survey says yes. Yes you are.

In tgo's defense, I'm pretty sure every available insult has been used on you at least once. We have no choice but to go back and use some of our favorites again at this point. If you weren't such a retard, this wouldn't happen.

Parkbandit
02-18-2019, 06:24 PM
I don't need to wait for Mueller to finish before coming up with an opinion.

Unfortunately, it's not an opinion when you word it like this:

That's just being painfully wrong.

You certainly haven't.

NOU!!!!!!

But seriously, what have I said about Mueller's investigation other than there has been no collusion proven yet?

And last time I checked there hasn't been any definitive answer on Smollett staging or not staging the attack.

Again... what have I said about Smollett other than "it looks like" or just laughing at you being so sure of yourself about it?

So again, you're wrong, as you usually are.

NOU!!!

Sorry.. you're as dumb as you are wrong.

It's the only 2 things you are good at.

Parkbandit
02-18-2019, 06:26 PM

Jesus..

https://media.giphy.com/media/121dCll6tJ9o76/giphy.gif

Rest up.. tomorrow is your title shot. I expect you using all your "best" moves to prove to Backlash that YOU are the biggest retard on this message board.

I believe in you.

Parkbandit
02-18-2019, 06:27 PM
In tgo's defense, I'm pretty sure every available insult has been used on you at least once. We have no choice but to go back and use some of our favorites again at this point. If you weren't such a retard, this wouldn't happen.

Are they insults if they are true?

I'm not so sure...

Androidpk
02-18-2019, 08:15 PM
Rest up.. tomorrow is your title shot. I expect you using all your "best" moves to prove to Backlash that YOU are the biggest retard on this message board.

I believe in you.

That title is safely forever in your corner, no need to cling to it so tightly.

Methais
02-18-2019, 08:21 PM

How dare you try to override PK’s feelings with facts.

Racist.

Methais
02-18-2019, 08:26 PM

This is rich coming from the dumb loser who hasn’t had an original thought in years and 100% of whose insults are either NOU or recycling someone else’s insults as if you came up with it yourself

I don’t know if you’re really this dumb and clueless or if...no, you’re really just this dumb and clueless.

And butthurt. Both figuratively and literally.

Parkbandit
02-18-2019, 09:35 PM
That title is safely forever in your corner, no need to cling to it so tightly.

NOU!!!!!!!!!

Jesus... I hope tomorrow you come with more than your typical #1-#5 responses. You will need some good material to take the title from Backlash.

Here are some ideas:

1) Link some story that shows Trump in a bad light. Concentrate on msnbc.com or motherjones.com as they have the best articles.
2) Pretend you are something you are not... ie: homeowner, cybersecurity employee, good father, contributing member of society, etc...
3) Maybe go over how you are a moderate centrist.. you know, how you were so upset about Hillary and now you are so upset about Trump. Just ignore the mental breakdown or the bipolar tendencies you have.
4) Perhaps it might be time to get those super secret sources out tomorrow.. maybe something you heard from your sources that Trump DID collude with The Russians!

Remember: Tomorrow is Drunk Tuesday and you know Backlash (If he's not so drunk he forgets to post) will be at the top of his game. You can't afford to lose this opportunity.. Lord knows you are so lazy, it might not come around again.

You got this man.. just be yourself and Backlash doesn't stand a chance.

Wrathbringer
02-18-2019, 09:39 PM
NOU!!!!!!!!!

Jesus... I hope tomorrow you come with more than your typical #1-#5 responses. You will need some good material to take the title from Backlash.

Here are some ideas:

1) Link some story that shows Trump in a bad light. Concentrate on msnbc.com or motherjones.com as they have the best articles.
2) Pretend you are something you are not... ie: homeowner, cybersecurity employee, good father, contributing member of society, etc...
3) Maybe go over how you are a moderate centrist.. you know, how you were so upset about Hillary and now you are so upset about Trump. Just ignore the mental breakdown or the bipolar tendencies you have.
4) Perhaps it might be time to get those super secret sources out tomorrow.. maybe something you heard from your sources that Trump DID collude with The Russians!

Remember: Tomorrow is Drunk Tuesday and you know Backlash (If he's not so drunk he forgets to post) will be at the top of his game. You can't afford to lose this opportunity.. Lord knows you are so lazy, it might not come around again.

You got this man.. just be yourself and Backlash doesn't stand a chance.

Back was warming up this morning. He's going to be ready. This shaping up to be one for the ages.

Androidpk
02-19-2019, 09:51 AM
This is interesting, the FBI and DOJ briefed the gang of 8 after they opened the counter intelligence case against Trump.. Not a single Republican objected to it.

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1097840728934400002

Wrathbringer
02-19-2019, 09:52 AM
This is interesting, the FBI and DOJ briefed the gang of 8 after they opened the counter intelligence case against Trump.. Not a single Republican objected to it.

https://twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/1097840728934400002

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT'S GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 TRUMP IS GOING TO BE ARRESTED, JAILED AND EXECUTED ANY DAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HE'S NOT GOING TO FINISH HIS TERM!!!!!!!!!!!! HILLARY WILL BE MADE PRESIDENT ANY DAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Methais
02-19-2019, 10:25 AM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IT'S GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 TRUMP IS GOING TO BE ARRESTED, JAILED AND EXECUTED ANY DAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HE'S NOT GOING TO FINISH HIS TERM!!!!!!!!!!!! HILLARY WILL BE MADE PRESIDENT ANY DAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO CORRECT THIS TIME NOT LIKE THE OTHER TIMES WHERE IT WAS INCORRECTLY ASSUMED THIS WAS CORRECT BUT THIS TIME IT'S REALLY REALLY SUPER DUPER CORRECT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGCWOLFFOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGPKBANGSGOATSOM GOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!

LaVerdad
02-19-2019, 12:35 PM
Does the Today show twitter feed count as news?

Alfster
02-19-2019, 06:38 PM
As much as one would count fox and friends. So no.

Methais
02-19-2019, 06:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/3Cr4lH1.jpg

OMG OMG OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE IT FOR TRUMP FOR SURE THIS IS REAL NEWS THE REALEST NEWS OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!111

Parkbandit
02-20-2019, 01:14 PM
Attorney General Bill Barr is preparing to announce as early as next week the completion of Robert Mueller's Russia investigation, with plans for Barr to submit to Congress soon after a summary of Mueller's confidential report, according to people familiar with the plans.

The preparations are the clearest indication yet that Mueller is nearly done with his almost two-year investigation.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/20/politics/special-counsel-conclusion-announcement/index.html

Granted, it's CNN.. but they've been tipped off by government officials before.. so who knows.

Parkbandit
02-20-2019, 02:01 PM
Mueller’s got shit.

If this was really Russia, I’m sure the powers that be will be running emergency ‘break glass’ scenario X-126 and get Trump out of office and prepare to retaliate against Russia.

Seeing how none of that happened and everything is just politics as usual means he’s got nothing.

That's crazy talk. Everyone knows collusion has already been proven! ™Androidpk2019

time4fun
02-20-2019, 02:08 PM
Mueller’s got shit.

If this was really Russia, I’m sure the powers that be will be running emergency ‘break glass’ scenario X-126 and get Trump out of office and prepare to retaliate against Russia.

Seeing how none of that happened and everything is just politics as usual means he’s got nothing.

ROFL

You haven't read a single indictment, have you?

Methais
02-20-2019, 02:12 PM
ROFL

Sorry but we can’t take you seriously if you don’t even have the courtesy to follow up ROFL with “Oh honey...”

Tgo01
02-20-2019, 02:14 PM
ROFL

She's back! She wasn't here to bash the Covington Catholic boys for daring to be white, she wasn't here for Jussie Smollett faking an attack on himself, and she wasn't here for the cavalcade of Democrat nominees all squeezing into their clown car.

But word that the Mueller investigation might end soon with no indictment against the president in sight? Now THAT is something time4fun just can't let stand!

Wrathbringer
02-20-2019, 02:23 PM
ROFL

And the biggest retard on PC makes her triumphant return! Will you cry when it turns out they have nothing on Trump and he gets to serve out his term? I bet you will. I hope you'll do it here on PC for us to laugh at.

LaVerdad
02-20-2019, 02:43 PM
Mueller’s got shit.

Exactly correct. Because the alternative is the FBI has found Trump is a Russian patsy and done nothing for two years.

Parkbandit
02-20-2019, 02:48 PM
ROFL

So.. what happens if Mueller comes back with nothing that implicates Russian collusion? Will you come back here and apologize for being so naive to believe it?

Parkbandit
02-20-2019, 02:49 PM
Exactly correct. Because the alternative is the FBI has found Trump is a Russian patsy and done nothing for two years.

Go away MacGuyver. You aren't very good at this.

Androidpk
02-20-2019, 02:59 PM
So.. what happens if Mueller comes back with nothing that implicates Russian collusion? Will you come back here and apologize for being so naive to believe it?

pb takes pc so seriously he expects people to apologize if they get an opinion wrong.. :lol:

Stumplicker
02-20-2019, 03:03 PM
pb takes pc so seriously he expects people to apologize if they get an opinion wrong.. :lol:

I'm glad to know you take an investigation regarding a potential international conspiracy involving the President of the United States so seriously that you consider everything that comes out of it "opinion". It confirms that you are in fact everything people say about you.

Tgo01
02-20-2019, 03:07 PM

It could be worse, he could cry so much over red rep that he literally threatens people in real life. But only real losers do something like that.

Androidpk
02-20-2019, 03:16 PM
I'm glad to know you take an investigation regarding a potential international conspiracy involving the President of the United States so seriously that you consider everything that comes out of it "opinion". It confirms that you are in fact everything people say about you.

Given that the investigation is ongoing what else would you call people's opinions on the topic?

Androidpk
02-20-2019, 03:17 PM
It could be worse, he could cry so much over red rep that he literally threatens people in real life. But only real losers do something like that.

Dude, you threatened a high school teacher and tried to blacklist him because he called you a racist, gtfo you hypocritical scumbag.

Methais
02-20-2019, 03:17 PM

It’s more about you acknowledging what a massive retard you are than an apology. Although retards probably should apologize for being retarded. Just like midgets and antique furniture.

Wrathbringer
02-20-2019, 03:25 PM
Dude, I'm a hypocritical scumbag.

Yep and LOL @ your rep, retard.

Neveragain
02-20-2019, 03:27 PM
ROFL

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3ohzdIFf2x1BcQXcli/source.gif

Methais
02-20-2019, 03:42 PM
Yep and LOL @ your rep, retard.

:lol:

Stumplicker
02-20-2019, 03:42 PM
Given that the investigation is ongoing what else would you call people's opinions on the topic?

This thread is 1023 pages long and counting. The vast majority of it is you presenting things as "facts". When the actual facts are released and they don't support your fake ones, are you going to acknowledge that you were incorrect?

Androidpk
02-20-2019, 03:45 PM
This thread is 1023 pages long and counting. The vast majority of it is you presenting things as "facts". When the actual facts are released and they don't support your fake ones, are you going to acknowledge that you were incorrect?

The vast majority is butthurt crying from the MAGA trolls who can't stand that people are talking about the Trump/Russia investigation. Asking people to apologize over their held opinions is the most absurd thing I've seen on the pc.

Stumplicker
02-20-2019, 03:54 PM
The vast majority is butthurt crying from the MAGA trolls who can't stand that people are talking about the Trump/Russia investigation.

You are delusional.

Androidpk
02-20-2019, 04:01 PM
You are delusional.

Once again you are upset with my posts, poor baby.

Stumplicker
02-20-2019, 04:02 PM
Once again you are upset with my posts, poor baby.

Cry more about the trolls and then troll some more. Everyone's against you because they're all trolls, not because you're consistently wrong.

Androidpk
02-20-2019, 04:15 PM
Cry more about the trolls and then troll some more. Everyone's against you because they're all trolls, not because you're consistently wrong.

Dude, you're the one crying here. Stop being so salty.

Going back to the actual topic at hand.. Chatter is once again up saying that Mueller's report is imminent, possibly as soon as next week. With all the ongoing cases like the mystery corporation and Andrew Miller I don't see Mueller wrapping up any time soon. If a report is coming soon its probably going to be related to obstruction of justice.

Parkbandit
02-20-2019, 04:26 PM
Dude, you threatened a high school teacher and tried to blacklist him because he called you a racist, gtfo you hypocritical scumbag.

You would have a point if tgo01 doxxed him to find out where he worked, then threatened to call his place of employment.

Having him blacklisted in a fucking text based roleplaying game and what you attempted to do with Methais is not even in the same fucking realm of reality, you hypocritical scumbag.

Parkbandit
02-20-2019, 04:29 PM
The vast majority is butthurt crying from the MAGA trolls who can't stand that people are talking about the Trump/Russia investigation. Asking people to apologize over their held opinions is the most absurd thing I've seen on the pc.

You have almost twice as many posts in this thread as anyone.

That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

You're not disillusion.. you're just really, really bad at everything.

Tgo01
02-20-2019, 04:36 PM

Androidpk now straight up slandering people like his favorite people Nathan Phillips and the entire mainstream media who went along with his lies. Gee, who would have saw that coming?

Tgo01
02-20-2019, 04:40 PM
You would have a point if tgo01 doxxed him to find out where he worked, then threatened to call his place of employment.

Having him blacklisted in a fucking text based roleplaying game and what you attempted to do with Methais is not even in the same fucking realm of reality, you hypocritical scumbag.

I especially love his accusation that I threatened Warriorbird in any way, which I did not. Androidpk really has gone off the deep end. I think the Covington Catholic boys being proven innocent and fighting back, his latest hero Jussie Smollett possibly being arrested and going to jail, and now news that Mueller might end the investigation with no indictment of Trump or any member of his family is too much for his pea brain to handle and now he's really losing it.

Androidpk seek some professional help, there may yet be time to cure your Trump Derangement Syndrome.

LaVerdad
02-20-2019, 04:41 PM
I doubt Mueller will release anything, if the rumors are true, until after Trump returns from Asia.

Androidpk
02-20-2019, 04:41 PM
Androidpk now straight up slandering people like his favorite people Nathan Phillips and the entire mainstream media who went along with his lies. Gee, who would have saw that coming?

It's not slander since it's true. :/

Androidpk
02-20-2019, 04:42 PM

And you have almost 10,000 more posts than I do. Maaaybe that's not the avenue you want to go down, you impotent little troll.

Androidpk
02-20-2019, 04:44 PM
I especially love his accusation that I threatened Warriorbird in any way, which I did not. Androidpk really has gone off the deep end. I think the Covington Catholic boys being proven innocent and fighting back, his latest hero Jussie Smollett possibly being arrested and going to jail, and now news that Mueller might end the investigation with no indictment of Trump or any member of his family is too much for his pea brain to handle and now he's really losing it.

Androidpk seek some professional help, there may yet be time to cure your Trump Derangement Syndrome.

You are literally obsessed with Smollett. Are you writing him angry letters yet? I on the other hand could not care less about the dude :/

Tgo01
02-20-2019, 04:46 PM
You are literally obsessed with Smollett. Are you writing him angry letters yet? I on the other hand could not care less about the dude :/

Well that's weird, you cared about him when you thought he was a victim and was calling everyone a racist and a homophobe when they were calling bullshit on his obviously fake story, but now that he's the criminal in this situation you suddenly don't care. Same thing with the Covington Catholic travesty, you didn't care once it came out that Nathan Phillips is a stolen honor fraud and a pathological liar and the teens were innocent.

Almost as if all you care about is attacking Republicans and Trump supporters and if it's a Democrat who is guilty or looks bad you don't care.

Weird coming from a self described centrist. Almost as if you're just as much of a giant lying sack of shit as those you defend, oh wait, those you "don't care about."

Also big ol' LOL at you calling me "obsessed" with Smollett when you have been replying to this thread for over 1.5 years and have probably contributed 25% of all posts in this thread. Talk about classic Androidpk projection.

LaVerdad
02-20-2019, 04:47 PM
Speaking of Smollett, the three dumpster fires in VA should send him money.

Androidpk
02-20-2019, 04:50 PM
Well that's weird, you cared about him when you thought he was a victim and was calling everyone a racist and a homophobe when they were calling bullshit on his obviously fake story, but now that he's the criminal in this situation you suddenly don't care. Same thing with the Covington Catholic travesty, you didn't care once it came out that Nathan Phillips is a stolen honor fraud and a pathological liar and the teens were innocent.

Almost as if all you care about is attacking Republicans and Trump supporters and if it's a Democrat who is guilty or looks bad you don't care.

Weird coming from a self described centrist. Almost as if you're just as much of a giant lying sack of shit as those you defend, oh wait, those you "don't care about."

Also big ol' LOL at you calling me "obsessed" with Smollett when you have been replying to this thread for over 1.5 years and have probably contributed 25% of all posts in this thread. Talk about classic Androidpk projection.

Who else besides you did I call a racist in regards to Smollett? You're the only one that's been talking about the case? Care to stick to the facts? No? Shocker. Stay salty, bro.

As for Phillips that was another non-story that no one but you cared about. Sorry :/

Tgo01
02-20-2019, 05:01 PM
Who else besides you did I call a racist in regards to Smollett? You're the only one that's been talking about the case? Care to stick to the facts? No? Shocker. Stay salty, bro.

As for Phillips that was another non-story that no one but you cared about. Sorry :/

It's okay, Androidpk. At which point did you realize your life is complete and utter shit so you sought the comfort of the far left who turned you into a Trump Derangement Syndrome moron, which caused you to lash out at everyone and threaten people?

At least Nathan Phillips seems to genuinely have some mental problems and people around him are using him to further their cause. But you? You're just a pathetic worm who is willingly doing all of this so you can have the likes of a racist such as sellstuff1 and cwolff defend every dumb thing you say as if it's great, and so a racist and sexist like time4fun can pound your asshole with her giant dildo collection.

Then again maybe you do have some mental health issues like Nathan Phillips, you both engage in the exact same kind of behavior. Only difference is you're just a pasty faced white boy so no one on the far left gives a single shit about you other than to hear you say "But...but I'm an ALLY! Please like me!"

Just stop me when the truth gets to be too unbearable.

Androidpk
02-20-2019, 05:06 PM
It's okay, Androidpk. At which point did you realize your life is complete and utter shit so you sought the comfort of the far left who turned you into a Trump Derangement Syndrome moron, which caused you to lash out at everyone and threaten people?

At least Nathan Phillips seems to genuinely have some mental problems and people around him are using him to further their cause. But you? You're just a pathetic worm who is willingly doing all of this so you can have the likes of a racist such as sellstuff1 and cwolff defend every dumb thing you say as if it's great, and so a racist and sexist like time4fun can pound your asshole with her giant dildo collection.

Then again maybe you do have some mental health issues like Nathan Phillips, you both engage in the exact same kind of behavior. Only difference is you're just a pasty faced white boy so no one on the far left gives a single shit about you other than to hear you say "But...but I'm an ALLY! Please like me!"

Someone is extra unhinged today, you forget to take your meds or something? :lol:

Tgo01
02-20-2019, 05:08 PM
Someone is extra unhinged today, you forget to take your meds or something? :lol:

Oh, ouch. Message received.

Wrathbringer
02-20-2019, 05:27 PM

What was that? Sorry, I couldn't read your retarded post with the glaring red of your reputation bar blinding me. :lol:

Parkbandit
02-20-2019, 05:49 PM
And you have almost 10,000 more posts than I do. Maaaybe that's not the avenue you want to go down, you impotent little troll.

Not sure where you got so far off the trail... I'm assuming you are just deflecting because you were found to be wrong yet again. Here, I'll give you specifically what happened in this thread:

I get that you don't like to be wrong.. but once again, it's proven you are as retarded as you are wrong.

For someone who's wrong SO.FUCKING.MUCH. I would think you would be used to it.

Parkbandit
02-20-2019, 05:51 PM
What was that? Sorry, I couldn't read your retarded post with the glaring red of your reputation bar blinding me. :lol:

LOL x100

Parkbandit
02-20-2019, 05:51 PM
Speaking of Smollett, the three dumpster fires in VA should send him money.

Go away MacGuyver.

Fortybox
02-20-2019, 08:14 PM
ROFL

It's back...

https://media.giphy.com/media/OKl47bd5GmC5y/giphy.gif

~Rocktar~
02-20-2019, 10:48 PM

Subpoena, subpoena, subpoena!

Wrathbringer
02-21-2019, 05:24 AM
Subpoena, subpoena, subpoena!

This is correct.

Methais
02-21-2019, 09:37 AM

You're stupid as fuck. We mostly come to this thread to laugh at mental illness cases like you and point out what fucking retards you are and watch you do shit like scrub posts and then pretend you never made said posts. Except the other retards seem to have left or pop back up now and then like herpes, and you're picking up the retard slack in the meantime. Don't think this is implying that you should stop posting though. You're the last huge retard left that entertains us daily.

Keep deluding yourself though. It's the only thing you're good at and have had any amount of success with in life.

Wrathbringer
02-21-2019, 10:14 AM
You're stupid as fuck. We mostly come to this thread to laugh at mental illness cases like you and point out what fucking retards you are and watch you do shit like scrub posts and then pretend you never made said posts. Except the other retards seem to have left or pop back up now and then like herpes, and you're picking up the retard slack in the meantime. Don't think this is implying that you should stop posting though. You're the last huge retard left that entertains us daily.

Keep deluding yourself though. It's the only thing you're good at and have had any amount of success with in life.

This is all correct.

Androidpk
02-22-2019, 06:25 PM
Mueller's team is filing Manafort's DC case sentence memo sometime today.

Methais
02-23-2019, 10:27 AM
Mueller's team is filing Manafort's DC case sentence memo sometime today.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/43/Michael_Jackson%27s_This_Is_It_Poster.JPG/220px-Michael_Jackson%27s_This_Is_It_Poster.JPG

Wrathbringer
02-23-2019, 12:21 PM
it's funny to go back and read the first few pages of this thread and laugh at how retarded the libtards look now. I mean, they looked retarded then, but since then, time has made them look even more retarded. It's awesome.

Methais
02-23-2019, 01:28 PM
it's funny to go back and read the first few pages of this thread and laugh at how retarded the libtards look now. I mean, they looked retarded then, but since then, time has made them look even more retarded. It's awesome.

This is correct.

Like this one:

How many posts on Clinton did I make and spam the PC with?
How many posts on Trump have you made?

exactly

From the guy that spams Trump posts 24/7 :lol:

Parkbandit
02-23-2019, 03:46 PM
How many posts on Clinton did I make and spam the PC with?
How many posts on Trump have you made?

exactly

This is the Macaulay Culkin of posts...

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/macaulay-culkin-aged-terribly.jpg

It aged so poorly...

Fortybox
02-23-2019, 03:56 PM
This is the Macaulay Culkin of posts...

https://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/macaulay-culkin-aged-terribly.jpg

It aged so poorly...

That was the drugs. He is doing much better now:

https://d4l6i3suptb3a.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/mac-culkin-main-resized.jpg

Well...except for like the drugs in his hand.

Androidpk
02-26-2019, 10:45 AM
DC circuit court ruled this morning that Mueller's appointment to special counsel is entirely constitutional and legal. This is like 5+ federal judges now that have ruled that the SCO investigation is legal.

Wrathbringer
02-26-2019, 10:49 AM
DC circuit court ruled this morning that Mueller's appointment to special counsel is entirely constitutional and legal. This is like 5+ federal judges now that have ruled that the SCO investigation is legal.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THIS IS REALLY REALLY IT THIS TIME GUYS!!!!!!!11 IT'S GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW FOR SUREEE!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP IS GOING TO PRISON TO BE EXECUTED FOR SHARING POLLING DATA AND HILLARY WILL FINALLY BECOME PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REALLY REALLY REAL THIS TIME GUYS!!!!!!!!! IT'S REALLY GOING TO START HEATING UP ANY TIME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Methais
02-26-2019, 11:07 AM
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG THIS IS REALLY REALLY IT THIS TIME GUYS!!!!!!!11 IT'S GOING TO START HEATING UP NOW FOR SUREEE!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP IS GOING TO PRISON TO BE EXECUTED FOR SHARING POLLING DATA AND HILLARY WILL FINALLY BECOME PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR REALLY REALLY REAL THIS TIME GUYS!!!!!!!!! IT'S REALLY GOING TO START HEATING UP ANY TIME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

This is correct.

Alfster
02-26-2019, 05:14 PM
I'm curious what sort of evidence will come out in tomorrows session with Cohen. Feels like the last ditch effort where his words shouldn't carry much meaning.

My prediction: Cohen says a lot, has no evidence to back it up, and it all blows over.

Tgo01
02-26-2019, 05:17 PM
I'm curious what sort of evidence will come out in tomorrows session with Cohen. Feels like the last ditch effort where his words shouldn't carry much meaning.

My prediction: Cohen says a lot, has no evidence to back it up, and it all blows over.

When you're going to jail for lying people tend to not take just your word very seriously. Unless you're part of the far left like Androidpk and the person is talking shit about Trump.

Alfster
02-26-2019, 05:19 PM
Today's reports have me at least curious. Claiming he has actual evidence for his claims, but im highly skeptical. I'm anti-trump but also realistic.

Parkbandit
02-26-2019, 05:41 PM

So.. the Democrats have 3 hearings with Cohen over the next 3 days.. this guy has admitting to lying to Congress in the past, has been disbarred and basically the textbook definition of scumbag lawyer...

And the Democrats are salivating over what he can tell them....

Alfster
02-26-2019, 05:50 PM
Sure looks that way. I'm more interested in if he's got actual proof of anything because his words don't mean anything. Not sure what could really be used as proof, but im curious at best

Androidpk
02-26-2019, 06:26 PM
Today's reports have me at least curious. Claiming he has actual evidence for his claims, but im highly skeptical. I'm anti-trump but also realistic.

Considering Trump used Cohen to lie for him for over a decade his word has absolutely no meaning. However if he has hard evidence like documents or recordings, or his testimony corroborates with others.. then it has meaning. And from what we know the feds investigating found his evidence and testimony worth listening to.

Also LOL at this dumbass in Florida, representative Matt Gaetz making threats to Cohen on Twitter, hope he has a good lawyer because he's going to need it.

Androidpk
02-26-2019, 06:41 PM
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer, plans to offer up a document to lawmakers that he claims will show the president engaged in criminal conduct related to a hush-money payment to porn star Stormy Daniels, according to a person familiar with his planned congressional testimony.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/26/michael-cohen-testimony-congress-1186702

Alfster
02-26-2019, 07:22 PM
Annonymous sources mean jack shit.

Parkbandit
02-26-2019, 07:31 PM
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer, plans to offer up a document to lawmakers that he claims will show the president engaged in criminal conduct related to a hush-money payment to porn star Stormy Daniels, according to a person familiar with his planned congressional testimony.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/26/michael-cohen-testimony-congress-1186702

The only way it would be illegal would be if it came specifically from the campaign fund and wasn't paid out of elsewhere.

SPOILER: It's not a crime to pay a whore hush money.

Androidpk
02-26-2019, 07:41 PM
The only way it would be illegal would be if it came specifically from the campaign fund and wasn't paid out of elsewhere.

SPOILER: It's not a crime to pay a whore hush money.

Cohen has already been indicted of a felony and disbarred, dumbass.

chowell
02-26-2019, 07:46 PM
Hey GS friends, haven’t followed this thread at all but always see it on my thread.. just want you all to know my US friend and I just dominate two asshole Russians at beer pong at a German pub. It was complete political dominance at its finest. They were talking shit about how great Putin is and doing some bear roar shit so we knew we had to put them to shame.

All this to say, another fine day for American diplomacy. You’re welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tgo01
02-26-2019, 07:48 PM
Hey GS friends, haven’t followed this thread at all but always see it on my thread.. just want you all to know my US friend and I just dominate two asshole Russians at beer pong at a German pub. It was complete political dominance at its finest. They were talking shit about how great Putin is and doing some bear roar shit so we knew we had to put them to shame.

You're doing God's work.

Alfster
02-26-2019, 08:54 PM
Also LOL at this dumbass in Florida, representative Matt Gaetz making threats to Cohen on Twitter, hope he has a good lawyer because he's going to need it.

Let's look at his record...
January 2018 - he invited Chuck Johnson, the Holocaust denier to be his guest at the inauguration.

Gaetz said that he had no "pre-existing" relationship with Johnson and only invited him to attend when Johnson showed up at his office, providing him the ticket which Gaetz's father could not use due to his bronchitis. According to Johnson, he was invited by several members of Congress but “took Gaetz’s invitation” because “he’s into stuff on the issues that I care about.” Johnson had previously raised money for the neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer.

In 2008, Gaetz was arrested for a DUI as he was driving back from the Swamp, a nightclub on Okaloosa Island, Florida. While he was arrested and refused to take a breathalyzer test, "he didn't have his license suspended for a year when he refused the breath test—as Florida law dictates. And he didn't have that refusal used against him in a criminal proceeding." Charges against him were dismissed despite the fact that the police reported that "Gaetz fumbled for his license and registration, his eyes were watery and bloodshot, and he swayed and staggered when he got out of the car." Gaetz has cited the dropped charges as proof that he was innocent.

Between 1999 and 2014, Gaetz received 16 speeding tickets in Florida.

So all around douche for sure. He's facing disbarment over his tweet and all of his Twitter accounts have been banned.

Edit - Looks like Twitter let his main account back on it's platform.

time4fun
02-26-2019, 09:22 PM
Annonymous sources mean jack shit.

Except that, by and large, they've been incredibly accurate during this whole saga.

Anonymous sources from reputable news outlets mean quite a lot.

Anonymous sources from everyone else mean nothing.

Alfster
02-26-2019, 09:24 PM
Except that, by and large, they've been incredibly accurate during this whole saga.

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with you. BuzzFeed fucked all annonymous sources.

Wrathbringer
02-26-2019, 09:33 PM

Will you cry when it's shown that there was no collusion? I'm guessing yes. Please do it here. For everyone to laugh at.

Tgo01
02-26-2019, 09:38 PM

Well, sure, if you don't count CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, Washington Post, or NYT as "reputable news" outlets then you might be onto something.

Parkbandit
02-26-2019, 10:07 PM
Cohen has already been indicted of a felony and disbarred, dumbass.

No shit, retard. Who said he wasn't?

Are you ok tonight? You are even dumber than usual. Did you strike your head repeatedly against a heavy metal object?

Parkbandit
02-26-2019, 10:08 PM

https://media0.giphy.com/media/2Tn10AXN6B98k/giphy.gif

Fortybox
02-26-2019, 10:12 PM
Except that, by and large, I'm not fooling anyone by pretending to be low key in the past month.

Anonymous sources from biased sources I believe are accurate means everything to me and should mean the same to everyone else.

PS - Hillary won the popular vote.

PPS - Blizzard spends $78 million on servers per second.

PPPS - Men really do lactate and feed babies.

Go away.

Androidpk
02-27-2019, 07:43 AM
Gaetz says he wasn't witness tampering he was "witness testing."

:lol:

Gelston
02-27-2019, 07:47 AM
Has this ever heated up?

Androidpk
02-27-2019, 07:52 AM
It's been heating up ever since Trump fired Comey for investigating Russia.

Gelston
02-27-2019, 07:54 AM
It's been heating up ever since Trump fired Comey for investigating Russia.

I don't believe you.

Wrathbringer
02-27-2019, 07:55 AM
Has this ever heated up?

Not even a little.

Parkbandit
02-27-2019, 07:58 AM
I don't believe you.

The only thing that's been heating up is the severity of TDS in most alt-left liberals like Androidpk.

Androidpk
02-27-2019, 08:16 AM
I don't believe you.

I don't care.

Androidpk
02-27-2019, 08:17 AM
The only thing that's been heating up is the severity of TDS in most alt-left liberals like Androidpk.

Tell us again how this is all a vast left wing conspiracy cooked up by Hillary Clinton to frame Trump. Your evidence is sooo very compelling. :lol:

Androidpk
02-27-2019, 08:30 AM
Here's the SCO on the veracity of Cohen's testimony.

https://i.imgur.com/3AtwEDQ.jpg

Parkbandit
02-27-2019, 08:57 AM
Tell us again how this is all a vast left wing conspiracy cooked up by Hillary Clinton to frame Trump. Your evidence is sooo very compelling. :lol:

If Mueller comes back and says there is no evidence of Trump being a Russian agent like you said he was.. what then? Is Mueller just wrong because your sources say otherwise?

Androidpk
02-27-2019, 09:22 AM
If Mueller comes back and says there is no evidence of Trump being a Russian agent like you said he was.. what then? Is Mueller just wrong because your sources say otherwise?

Is this your Alzheimer's kicking in?

Androidpk
02-27-2019, 09:25 AM
https://i.imgur.com/wZFtf0P.png

Parkbandit
02-27-2019, 09:27 AM
Is this your Alzheimer's kicking in?

The ol' #2: Deflection.

Shocker. I thought you would have gone with the #1: NOU!

Parkbandit
02-27-2019, 09:28 AM
https://i.imgur.com/wZFtf0P.png

OOOhhh!! An anonymous source said so.. so it has to be true!

Androidpk
02-27-2019, 10:22 AM
The ol' #2: Deflection.

Shocker. I thought you would have gone with the #1: NOU!

I'm deflecting from answer a question I and others have already answered numerous times? Thanks for confirming it's alzheimers.

Androidpk
02-27-2019, 10:24 AM
Noted pedophile protector Gym Jordan is ranting about the Clintons. Not even 30 minutes in and I'm already close to winning bingo.

time4fun
02-27-2019, 10:59 AM
Noted pedophile protector Gym Jordan is ranting about the Clintons. Not even 30 minutes in and I'm already close to winning bingo.

Yeah I laughed.

It'll be interesting to see what the GOP does with this testimony. It was well thought-out and corroborated.

Parkbandit
02-27-2019, 11:09 AM
Yeah I laughed.

It'll be interesting to see what the GOP does with this testimony. It was well thought-out and corroborated.

On the testimony of a convicted liar? Pretty sure if the Democrats has something substantial or a witness that was even partly believable.. they wouldn’t have put Cohen up first or at all.

He’s worse than an anonymous source...

Androidpk
02-27-2019, 11:12 AM
On the testimony of a convicted liar? Pretty sure if the Democrats has something substantial or a witness that was even partly believable.. they wouldn’t have put Cohen up first or at all.

He’s worse than an anonymous source...

Except, you know, that whole part about how the federal investigators found his testimony credible and were able to corroborate it.

Wrathbringer
02-27-2019, 11:15 AM
When Mueller finally wraps up this investigation 16 years from now, we're finally going to know for sure about collusion. Well, most people will. Democrats will continue investigating because THERE JUST HAS TO BE SOMETHING DAMMIT!!!!111

Parkbandit
02-27-2019, 11:21 AM
Except, you know, that whole part about how the federal investigators found his testimony credible and were able to corroborate it.

Are these the same investigators that found his testimony in front of Congress not to be credible and ended up charging him with lying?

Weird how before, Democrats were “we can’t believe a word Cohen says” and now, because he’s against Trump, he should be believed?

This is a farce, plain and simple. Nothing but a political grandstand by the Democrats.

Parkbandit
02-27-2019, 11:22 AM
When Mueller finally wraps up this investigation 16 years from now, we're finally going to know for sure about collusion. Well, most people will. Democrats will continue investigating because THERE JUST HAS TO BE SOMETHING DAMMIT!!!!111

Oh you know the most severe cases of TDS will never accept the outcome.

Androidpk
02-27-2019, 11:36 AM
Are these the same investigators that found his testimony in front of Congress not to be credible and ended up charging him with lying?

Weird how before, Democrats were “we can’t believe a word Cohen says” and now, because he’s against Trump, he should be believed?

This is a farce, plain and simple. Nothing but a political grandstand by the Democrats.

1. So you're saying federal investigators know when Cohen is telling the truth and when he's lying? I don't think anyone is disputing that.
2. No one is disputing Cohen a liar. That's a known fact. Again, it's all about what evidence he can provide and what he can corroborate, which again, has been verified by federal investigators.
3. It's only a farce to you because your boy Trump is being exposed for the fraud that he is. I'm loving your meltdown though, please don't stop.

Methais
02-27-2019, 11:38 AM

In before someone accuses you of being macguyver.

Also, well done.

Androidpk
02-27-2019, 11:39 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0bN2cPXQAAVVPr.jpg

Methais
02-27-2019, 11:42 AM

lol no they haven't you fuck

Jesus Christ what is wrong with you idiots? Please don't stop though. :lol:

Methais
02-27-2019, 11:44 AM
Has this ever heated up?

No, unless you count the heat caused by the intense friction of time4fun's dildos plowing PK's colon.