PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Wearing?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Phenetiix
10-19-2003, 01:25 PM
Lets just see how off some of us are...
Im a Dhe'Nar Dark Elf a Ranger at that...

You are holding an ash-handled silver skinning knife in your right hand and a single arrow shaft in your left hand.
You are wearing a small traveller's satchel, an oversized thigh quiver, a dwarven steel defender shield, a gold ring, a crystal amulet, a long-stemmed pale mistwood pipe clenched between his teeth, a wax-stained leather finger tab, some supple faenor-studded leathers, a glyph-etched red dreamstone earcuff, a deeply hooded raven-black vruul skin cloak crested with a dark musical note, a roa'ter skin map case, some fingerless vruul skin gloves, a silver-tooled dwarven belt quiver, a pair of filigree hoop earrings, a silver tooled wrist sheath, some faded baggy brown trousers, some heavy vruul skin boots, an archer's toolkit, a glyph-etched amber ring and a tooled elven back quiver.

theotherjohn
10-19-2003, 01:27 PM
why dont you organize your clothing from top to bottom as worn?

It looks much better than the jumble that you have going on now

Halfsilver
10-19-2003, 01:28 PM
You see Lord Graysalin Archaelyn the Searcher.
He appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
He appears to be long in the tooth and taller than average. He has deeply contemplative ethereal-grey eyes and unmarred, fair-toned skin. He has long, dark red hair the color of burnished copper loosely tied back with several stray strands falling in his face. He has a smooth, vigilant face and slightly pointed ears.
He has a tattooed line of deep green runic sigils twisting down his face to his neck, and a tattooed symbol of the Huntress on his forearm.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a crystal amulet, an ivy-worked steel collar, a battle-worn Vaalorian buckler, a golden ivy wedding band, some Vaalorian scout's gauntlets, a supple travel-faded longcoat, a low slung leather sword-belt with a rune-incised sylvan kaskara hanging from it, a small faded tracker's kit, some worn and faded deep green leather breeches stitched skillfully along the sides with shadowy grey spike-thorns, some weathered elven brigandine, and some sylvan hunting boots.

organized like that?

edited: didn't know we were including features!

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by Halfsilver]

theotherjohn
10-19-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Halfsilver

organized like that?

yup

ElvenRangeress
10-19-2003, 01:30 PM
She is wearing a black spidersilk ribbon, a pair of thin black hoop earrings, a soft stylish black half-mask, a crystal amulet, an intertwining golden collar, some long fake black nails, a golden ivy wedding ring, a pair of black leather half-gloves, a fur-trimmed black leather cloak, a black strapless bodice, a black silk ghost-clasped pouch, a trio of alternating hip-chains, a slender thigh-length skirt, a slinky cat costume, and some slender black high-heeled boots adorned with diamond-stitched thighbands.

tap ring
You tap a golden ivy wedding ring.
>look ring
The ring is worked to resemble two circling strands of twining ivy. One strand is worked in deep green faenor while the other is radiant elven gold.
There appears to be something written on it.
>read ring
Engraved onto the ring are the words "From now until the end of time, I will love and protect you. -GA"

(wearing quite a few alters with shows, but no sense posting them all.)

----

What I'm wearing for the festival of the reunion.

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

StrayRogue
10-19-2003, 01:31 PM
Agreed TOJ. I instantly think higher of someone who has their inventory ordered. I'll post mine in a bit.

Halfsilver
10-19-2003, 01:35 PM
Put the ring descrip back on, hun...Maybe it'll explain a few things.

ElvenRangeress
10-19-2003, 01:38 PM
awwww you called me hun! Sorry but you sound soooo cute when you do that! *squeals*

StrayRogue
10-19-2003, 01:42 PM
You see Stay Nten.
He appears to be a Dark Elf.
He appears to be youthful and tall. He has cool grey-blue eyes and pale skin. He has shoulder length, black hair that is tightly secured at the back of his head in a neat pony-tail. He has a slender scar running along the contours of his left cheek.
He has a tiny black tear-drop tattooed under his right eye.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a wide-brimmed black hat, a faded grey-blue silk scarf, a sturdy hunting pack, a black krodera-buckled baldric, a mismatched armor-plated harness, some dark krodera-chased armor, a black krodera buckled belt, a worn leather pouch, a faded grey leather knife sheath, some baggy brown linen trousers, and some steel-toed black leather boots.

Ilvane
10-19-2003, 02:27 PM
You see Lady Ilvane Fiastash.
She appears to be a Vaalor Elf.
She appears to be in the spring of life and taller than average. She has expressive mist green eyes and alabaster skin. She has waist length, thick honey blonde hair worn in elaborate braids. She has a delicate face and tall upswept pointed ears.
She has a deep blue comet tattoo on her neck, and a faint silvery mark on her forearm.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a dreamstone inlaid silver circlet, a pair of dark wire-rimmed spectacles, some star shaped ear jewels, a delicate moon opal butterfly locket, a faceted black diamond Ronan symbol, a sigil-incised pale crystal amulet, a silver scroll-shaped pin, a crystal temple pin, a star-clasped black silk cloak, a lustrous silver-wrought quill, an antique silver armband inset with two glaes stars, a burnished eahnor wedding band, an elegant bodice comprised of a layer of delicate ebony lace over sapphire silk, some fitted chain hauberk, a delicate silver-linked waistchain clasped with a crescent moon edged in polished opals, a sapphire and silver ankle bracelet, some fitted dark leather pants, and some thigh-high ebony leather boots.

ElvenRangeress
10-19-2003, 02:29 PM
I really like your bodice, its very pretty.

StrayRogue
10-19-2003, 02:30 PM
Warrior with specs. Sexah.

Adhara
10-19-2003, 02:41 PM
You see Lady Adhara Hathor the Prelate.
She appears to be a Human from Hendor.
She appears to have come of age and taller than average. She has expressive gold-flecked, twilight blue eyes and fair skin. She has waist length, silky sandy blonde hair cascading softly in lustrous, glamorous ringlets. She has a delicate face, a classical nose and high cheekbones.
She has a shooting star tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a ceremonial polished eonake crosier in her left hand.
She is wearing a delicate ferroniere of braided eonake center-set with a teardrop aster opal cabochon, some dainty multihued opal prayerbeads, a vivid crimson brocade dalmatic with wide slit sleeves lined in iridescent nacre white satin, an embroidered ceremonial stole, a pristine holy white silk robe, a simple white leather almsbox, a dainty wristlet of interlocking gold scrolls and white opal quills, a supple white leather polaire, and some slender knee-high crimson suede boots laced with lustrous opal-dusted satin ribbons.

Adhara
10-19-2003, 02:45 PM
My little monk:

She appears to be a Human.
She appears to be mature and shorter than average. She has almond-shaped black eyes and pale skin. She has long, shiny jet black hair worn in a chignon. She has an oval face and thin lips.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pair of sleek obsidian hairsticks, a scorched red glaes chain, a vermilion silk tea-length robe, some crossed red silk back-sheaths, some dark red bloodjewel-set leathers, a black silk sash, some black silk wide-legged trousers tied at the waist with obsidian-tipped satin drawstrings, a filigreed black diamond anklet, and some soft black satin slippers accented with subtle tone-on-tone obsidian beadwork.

StrayRogue
10-19-2003, 03:09 PM
What does tea-length mean?

Adhara
10-19-2003, 03:38 PM
Yep, half way between knee and ankle.

Edit:

Tailored in close-fitting lines along the torso, the elegant tea-length robe of soft vermilion silk flows gracefully from the waist down. Black looped frog-closures secure the garment from the starched high-necked collar down to the waist. A wide border of tigers passant guardant, embroidered in lustrous sable thread, trims the hem of the tunic and cuffs of the fitted sleeves. Waist-high slits along the sides reveal a jet black satiny lining.

This is an ao-dai style tunic. Merchant wouldn't let me call it a tunic though... had to settle for robe. I am very tempted to redo this alteration with a tunic so that I won't have to argue about changing the noun.

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by Adhara]

ElvenRangeress
10-19-2003, 03:42 PM
<~~~~ drooling over all the pretty clothes *laugh*

Pallon
10-19-2003, 04:30 PM
You are wearing a sapphire-inset silver hawk pendant suspended from a fine mithril chain, an elegant deep crimson longcoat trimmed with tiny silver-threaded sonic blades, a high-collared ebon silk tunic clasped at the neck with three silver buttons, some sturdy sylvan-forged brigandine, a veniom-worked survival kit, an onyx-clasped mahogany mandolin case inlaid with silver scrollwork, a hip-slung imflass mesh lootbag, some stylish loose-fitted ebon silk pantaloons and some black mithril-banded sylvan tracking boots.

Ilvane
10-19-2003, 05:09 PM
You see ((my bard!!)) the Gleewoman.
She appears to be a Human from Jantalar.
She appears to be in the prime of life and shorter than average. She has long-lashed jade green eyes and ivory skin. She has waist length, curly jet black hair streaked with silver. She has a heart-shaped face and rosy cheeks. She is inked with a twisting design of intertwined russet ivy upon her face.
She has a small rosebud tattoo on her neck.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pair of enameled nymph earrings, an elegant glaes lute pendant, an ornate musical note locket, a gypsy good luck charm, a perfect red rose, a raven-hued spidersilk cloak stitched with small silver treble clefs, some white feathered angel wings, a silky gossamer bodice laced with silvery rhimar-tipped cords, some fitted ruby-trimmed brigandine, a gilded silver musical note, a vultite charm bracelet, a small black diamond wristlet, a graceful black ruffled skirt, a ruby-studded hip-belt adorned with filigreed invar bells, a silvery thanot lute case, a black leather instrument case embroidered with silvery musical notes, some black spidersilk stockings, and some thigh-high silver laced boots.

Does she look gypsy-ish?((Albeit a rich gypsy, of course))

-A

[Edited on 10-19-2003 by Ilvane]

10-19-2003, 05:20 PM
You see The Edine.
He appears to be a Giantman of the Grishknel Clan.
He appears to have come of age and taller than average. He has silver-flecked blue-green eyes and tanned skin. He has short, dark brown hair with lighter streaks. He has a clean-shaven face, an upturned nose and broad shoulders.
He has a tattooed symbol of Voln on his neck, and a regal gryphon tattoo on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a glyph-etched eonake falchion fashioned with a carved gold wolf head pommel in his right hand and a laje banded tower shield in his left hand.
He is wearing a jade-clasped deep black silk pack, some smokey grey leathers, a burnished ora neckguard, a deathstone-clasped midnight black hip-satchel embroidered with a howling silver wolf, a small carnation, a silver-edged howling wolf clasp, an ornate black spidersilk satchel, a gold ring, a blackened vruul skin thigh-sheath, a vruul skin wrist sheath, a small crystal Sovyn pin, a sleek wolf hide ankle-sheath, a carved ironwood wolf locket, a blackened myklian scale scabbard, a black oilskin tucker-bag, some leather casting gloves, a dark glaes armband, some thin black vruul leather boots, a battered blackened halo, a sapphire-set ora arctic wolf mask, a slashed shadowy wolf tabard, a white shield crested black tabard, some void black leather pants stitched with black deathstones winding up the legs, a red-green bloodstone amulet, a jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim, a twisted platinum and rhimar band inset with a cluster of black diamonds, a pair of black-tinted spectacles, a crystal amulet, and a howling wolf pin.

Phenetiix
10-19-2003, 06:58 PM
Ahhhh so many attractive ladies, my ranger needs to meet a nice rangeress ::rasp::

Whats yer best ranger alter cause i dont really have one just my archery glove

some fingerless vrull skin glove:
The runes on these gloves are stitched with fine strands of faenor, and padding around the palm is provided by extra layers of vruul skin. Large straps made from black kidskin allow these gloves to be fitted perfectly to the wearer. Two of the fingers have been left at full length, perhaps so that an archer may protect their fingers from their bow's string.

ElvenRangeress
10-19-2003, 07:20 PM
Well this is my normal rangeress outfit:

She is wearing some tiny gold hoop earrings, a tiny emerald nose stud, an intertwining golden collar, a gold-etched Faendryl buckler, a translucent spidersilk backpack, a golden ivy wedding ring, a trio of alternating hip-chains with a golden Faendryl longsword hanging from it, a short side-slit glossy green leather dress supported with thin emerald-hued translucent straps, a translucent emerald-hued garter, some form fitted body-armor, and some fitted green leather thigh-boots with arched ivy-veined heels.

Edaarin
10-19-2003, 07:50 PM
You see Edaarin Ariter the Cutthroat.
He appears to be a Human from Selanthia.
He appears to be in the spring of life and very tall. He has piercing hazel eyes and tanned skin. He has short, tousled dark brown hair. He has a clean-shaven face and broad shoulders.
He is wearing a narrow-eyed expressionless facemask, a crystal amulet, a deep brown hunting cloak, a shadowy black pin, and a full suit of polished veniom alloy plate-armor.

I'm not a big fan of fluff.

Miss X
10-19-2003, 07:52 PM
Ladies watch out, Ive seen him maskless! ::snicker::
Vx

Edaarin
10-19-2003, 08:00 PM
I put it back on so I wouldn't blind anyone with my dazzlingly brilliant features.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
10-19-2003, 08:15 PM
Thats not what I sent you Edaarin, don't make me post it!

Jack
10-19-2003, 09:39 PM
He appears to be in the prime of life and very tall. He has deep-set steel blue eyes and tanned skin. He has long, braided golden brown hair with grey at the temples. He has a clean-shaven face, a classical nose and broad shoulders.
He has a tattooed symbol of Kai on his forearm, a faint silvery mark on his forearm, a bear paw tattoo on his forearm, and a rising phoenix tattoo on his neck.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing an antler crested helm, an invar closed-fist locket, a gold-trimmed black silk sash, a gold-trimmed azure pack, a gold-lined azure cloak, some majestic mithril alloy plate, a black enameled bracer with a silver gryphon set in a ruby circle, some embossed azure leather gauntlets, a heart-cut ruby wedding band, a leather gem pouch, a gold-inlaid myklian scale belt, some shadowy black fitted trousers, a pair of golden spurs, and some black steel-plated boots.

Show on the Plate

Deeply set scroll work gilded in gold and copper run up the center of the peasecod styled breastplate, and around the outline of each seperate plate of the armor. Riveted to the left pauldron is a reinforced gardbrace, offering added protection to the left shoulder and neck of the wearer. Below the right pauldron, a small roundell is attached to the breastplate. The intricate scroll work is matched by the careful attention to detail put into virtually every facet of the armor.

Show on the cloak:
The cloak is made of stout rolton wool providing the wearer with protection from the wind and biting cold. It is dyed a deep shade of azure allowing the bearer to be easily recognized in combat. The inside is lined with brilliant gold silk contrasting the stout azure wool, and providing a second means of recognition.

Show on the pack:
>l my pack
The heavy cotton cloth of the pack has been dyed a deep shade of azure, and reinforced with thin strips of golvern. Gold piping is used to accentuate the edges of the pack, serving not only as a decoration, but as protection against the fraying of the cotton cloth. An intricately carved ivory phoenix clasps the flap of the pack.

Edited to add in the show descriptions.

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by Jack]

DCSL
10-19-2003, 10:00 PM
Someone mentioned wanting to see female rangers. Here's mine. She's not hot, sorry. But she is female, and she is a ranger. :smug:

You see Kuaike Nagosidhe.
She appears to be a Dhe'nar Dark Elf.
She appears to be an adult and tall. She has tilted green eyes and ebon skin. She has long, straight white hair shaved underneath on the sides and back with a thin braid hanging behind her left ear. She has a narrow face and sharp pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a trio of tiny bleached bone eyebrow rings, a sharp crocodile tooth choker, a floor-length suede longcoat fastened across the front with iron-buckled straps, a long-sleeved natural linen shirt, and a pair of low-slung loose sienna linen pants.

Show on the choker:
Strung on a thin, crudely braided sinew cord is a long line of sharp, yellowed crocodile teeth. Each tooth is unusually large and long, attesting to the size of the beast that once owned them.

Show on the shirt:
Thin un-dyed linen has been crafted into a loose open-necked shirt, with mid-length sleeves that have been cut to end in the middle of the forearm.

The merchant slipped in that hypen in undyed. I don't know why. But it irritates me. The shirt is going, anyway. I'm gonna make her attire even simpler and more barbaric by putting her in a top that's just kind of a bandage wrap type thing. Dunno how to describe it, yet. She was born and raised in the jungle, after all, and continues to reside in very warm climates. Less is the way to go for most people of the jungle it seems, when I watch National Geographic shows.

DCSL
10-19-2003, 10:17 PM
My main character at the moment, Lysistrata, is currently wearing this. However, as most know, it changes from day to day, whereas Kuaike will wear the same thing everyday. That's 'cause Kuaike is a wild beast of a woman. Roar.

You see Lady Lysistrata Scio.
She appears to be a Nalfein Elf.
She appears to be youthful and average height. She has cunning, mismatched grey and black eyes and ivory skin. She has long, lustrous deep scarlet hair that falls nearly to the ground, with a dainty curl at the tips. She has a delicate, refined face and a generous mouth.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a rakish feathered cap, a brilliant diamond stud earring, a tailored black leather longcoat, a wide-necked thin grey linen shirt, a pearl-set braided vaalin ring, some slim black leather pants, and a pair of tall back-laced boots.

Show on the shirt:
Crafted of thin linen dyed a pale, smoky grey, the shirt is a fairly simple affair with no embroidery or special buttons. The sleeves are cut long to almost cover the hands, with a pair of black leather straps fastened by silver buckles binding each sleeve at the bicep.

Show on the ring:
Six tiny white pearls shimmer across the front of the ring, each nested in a tiny, flower-shaped blue vaalin setting. A polished water sapphire framed in pale green imflass separates three pearls on the left from three pearls on the right. More strands of green and blue imflass weave across the back of the ring to create an elegant wave-crest pattern. Several strands of vaalin have been faintly discolored by age and exposure.

Show on the boots:
Strong black leather forms these boots, cut to reach knee-height on a human or elf, with thick soles. Each boot is laced up the back from the heel in a criss-crossing pattern.

This is her hunting outfit. She doesn't hunt in her dresses but she DOES hunt, so this is it. It still shows her wealth (note the BLINGBLING earring!) and style, but it manages not to get in the way constantly, I should think.

She doesn't normally wear black and due to irritation with Nalfein stereotypes, she will soon be phasing that color out of her wardrobe as completely as possible. She is not a rogue and she doesn't stalk people through the shadows. She CAN and DOES kill people, though. What does this make her? A subtle Nalfein. Gasp. She (and me too) is a subscriber of the "hide in plain sight" philosophy. You don't need to hit someone over the head to get a point across.... although sometimes I feel like it. :flamed:

Um. End rant.

Edaarin
10-19-2003, 10:19 PM
Yeah, well that's what I look like now Tayvin, so nyah!

Pallon
10-19-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by DCSL

I'm gonna make her attire even simpler and more barbaric by putting her in a top that's just kind of a bandage wrap type thing.

Uh, rawr :o

DCSL
10-20-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Pallon

I'm gonna make her attire even simpler and more barbaric by putting her in a top that's just kind of a bandage wrap type thing.

Uh, rawr :o

Eh heh... she'd eat your face off. :saint:

Myshel
10-20-2003, 07:35 AM
My hunting outfit.

You see Myshel De'Moi the Muse.
She appears to be a Half-Elf.
She appears to be young. She has haunting deep green eyes and fair skin. She has waist length, wavy golden blonde hair with sharp tendrils arcing over her ears. She has a heart-shaped face, an upturned nose and dimpled cheeks.
She has a tiny red heart tattoo on her neck.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a hand-held silver-framed mirror in her right hand.
She is wearing some emerald teardrop earrings, a doe-eyed emerald lizard, a softly draped spidersilk cloak the shade of a deep blue-green sea held at the shoulder with a gold filigree clasp, a sea blue instrument case, a delicate white opal dove suspended within an emerald teardrop pendant, a light brown lock of hair, a silken sea green bodice delicately embroidered with a rippling swirls of blue, a coiled lute string bracelet, a shimmering gold wedding ring, a wide belt composed of three chains of gold links fastened by a fiery opaline moonstone clasp, a flowing opalescent silk skirt, and some thigh high blue suede high-heeled boots.

Adhara
10-20-2003, 08:03 AM
Edaarin you need a shirt, pants and footwear.

I see a lot of people not wearing footwear. I mean, to the argument that "my armor covers my entire body therefore I don't need a shirt or pants" I cringe because you're not wearing brig or plate straight on your skin but... ok so maybe you can say you're wearing it underneath and I don't see it (even though we don't have the layered clothing yet...) but footwear? How do you explain walking around barefoot and hunting?

It has always puzzled me...

Oh and typos and mistakes in alter shows can be fixed rather quickly with an assist. For that "un-dyed" and any other typos out there.

AnticorRifling
10-20-2003, 08:21 AM
Socks and a smile.

Ohh what is my character wearing?! I'll post that when I get home tonight I guess.

Edaarin
10-20-2003, 08:33 AM
I have shadowy type shirt and pants, and boots. But, um, I figured with full plate on it'd be kinda silly to wear pants and boots.

Gan
10-20-2003, 10:01 AM
You see Ganalon O'Grady the Hoodlum.
He appears to be a Human from Vornavis.
He appears to be in the flower of life and tall. He has piercing crystal green eyes and tanned skin. He has short, fine deep red hair with a black streak running through it. He has a square-jawed face, a classical nose and a neatly-trimmed beard.
He has a tattooed symbol of Ronan on his ankle.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a carved ivory hilted rolaren waraxe in his right hand and a carved ivory hilted rolaren longsword in his left hand.
He is wearing some deathstone soled boots, a silver-chased glaes lockpick case, a rune-etched white ora flask, an elegant black silk gem pouch, a tightly woven spidersilk sack, an elegant black wool kilt, a pair of slender black leather gloves clasped with small lockpicks, a gold scarab engagement ring, a shiny nine pointed iron medal, a chain-linked laje armband, a deathstone studded silver armband, a sword-shaped Ronan pin, a blue toadstool pin, an inky black imflass breastplate, a shadowy black weapons harness, an ink-black spidersilk backpack, a tiny diamond stud earring, a black diamond studded mithril earcuff, a black crescent moon amulet, an enamelled sea-blue scarab locket, a thin-chained tiny silver hourglass, a stunning black wool beret, a deep black rolaren scalemail, a shadowy black hooded leather cloak and a veniom-bound rolaren tower shield.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a carved ivory hilted rolaren longsword
Forged from a single piece of oil-quenched rolaren folded over two hundred times, the silvery blade has been engraved with a highlander crest surrounded by grinning skulls. The ivory white hilt is etched with obscure runes entwining the base of the blade. Serving as the focal point for the blade is an enormous faceted black deathstone set in a grasping claw in its pommel. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.(Snakestone? snake'someting' frostacres alter)

carved ivory hilted rolaren waraxe
Made of a single piece of rolaren folded over two hundred times, the silvery blade has been engraved with a highlander crest surrounded by grinning skulls. The inky black shaft is deeply-etched with runes of strength filled with glimmering silver. Serving as the focal point for this fearsome weapon is an enormous hilt mounted black deathstone set in a grasping claw. You also notice a small enchanter's mark. (Tigermist alter)

deep black rolaren scalemail (Hunt for History alter)
The leather and rolaren of the scalemail have been dyed a deep black that seems to absorb light, rather than reflect it. The armor has obviously been meticulously cared for, as the metal bears very few nicks or scratches and the color appears as rich as if it were newly dyed. The joints are just as well-maintained, having obviously been thoughtfully oiled to reduce the amount of noise made while moving. Stamped into the rolaren of the armor, just above the heart, is the sigil of Ta'Nalfein. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

an elegant black wool kilt
The pleated wool highlander kilt is stitched with an emerald green shamrock crest above the left thigh. Attached at the waist are two delicate tassels of black nightmare mane tied into a knot resembling a four-leaf clover. (Sukara alter)

a chain-linked laje armband
Made of several wide links of blackened laje, each is uniquely-formed and deeply-etched with runes of strength filled with glimmering silver. Serving as the focal point for this handsome armband is an enormous center-set black deathstone mounted in a grasping claw. (wedding alter)

an elegant black silk gem pouch
This elegant gem pouch has been stitched along the hem and flap with fine strands of nightmare steed mane. Two tassels also composed of the steed's mane hang from the front of the pouch, surrounding a small loop clasped with a miniature carved ivory-hilted sickle. (Sukara alter)

a shadowy black hooded leather cloak (consolation cloak, scripted)
The leather of this cloak has been dyed a deep black that seems to absorb light, rather than reflect it. Meticulously cared for, the leather bears very few nicks or scratches and the color appears as rich as if it were newly tailored. The cuffs are fastened with tiny rolaren lockpicks, artfully imbedded into the leather to reduce the amount of noise made while moving. Embossed into the leather of the cloak, just above the heart, is a highlander crest surrounded by grinning skulls. (Sukara alter)

DCSL
10-20-2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Adhara
Edaarin you need a shirt, pants and footwear.

I see a lot of people not wearing footwear. I mean, to the argument that "my armor covers my entire body therefore I don't need a shirt or pants" I cringe because you're not wearing brig or plate straight on your skin but... ok so maybe you can say you're wearing it underneath and I don't see it (even though we don't have the layered clothing yet...) but footwear? How do you explain walking around barefoot and hunting?

It has always puzzled me...

Oh and typos and mistakes in alter shows can be fixed rather quickly with an assist. For that "un-dyed" and any other typos out there.

Kuaike does not wear shoes. We've all got this Western philosophy that everyone must wear shoes to protect their delicate little tootsies. Here is why she does not need to protect her little tootsies:

1. Kuaike is more than a little wild. It's a complicated story involving her Dhe'nar priestess mother going mad, having some strange dreams, et cetera. The short of it is that Kuaike is a somewhat baser creature than other Dhe'nar, less civilized and much more animalistic.

2. When I say she's more animalistic, I mean animal. She's got claws on her fingers and toes. She's got them naturally, but I know many people have a problem with not-strictly-optioned gameplay so if it makes you feel more comfortable, you can imagine that she goes out of her way to sharpen and harden her nails herself. Point is, those toe claws are useless when they're encased in shoes. Plus, I can't imagine that it'd be comfortable to wear shoes for her... I know it hurts ME when I need to clip my toenails and I put on shoes and do something active and my toenails are nowhere near like hers.

3. She's been shoeless all her life. Her feet are VERY tough by now. Imagine her in the same frame as the rainforest people you see in National Geographic. They hunt quite skillfully in a very hostile place.... most often completely naked. No shoes.

You can see her here: http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/loth/d/e/dextra/clawykuaike.jpg.html

And, those are my excuses. I dunno about everyone else's ideas for why their characters don't wear shoes but, there ya' go.

Adhara
10-20-2003, 11:56 AM
That's a perfectly suitable explanation of course. I knew you must have had a reason for it because I have seen your bardess, she wears boots, and you also take care to order your inventory so I knew you hadn't simply forgotten.

The fact that she has claws is not something we can know unless we get to know the character though. Since it's not defined by a feature alter, I can only see knowing this by the character showing me her claws with an action.

I'd never walk up to anyone in game and say "hey why are you barefoot?" but me, the player, am always puzzled when I see it.

Much like I am often questioned about my "obscure" items, I'm sure you can expect to be questioned about her lack of footwear. I'd rather be questioned all day than fall back within well beaten territory though and I have a feeling we have that in common.

[Edited on 10-20-2003 by Adhara]

Hips
10-20-2003, 02:36 PM
You see Lady Michiko the Ka'Fahar'a dyur Kontiquaela.
She appears to be a Half-Sylvan.
She appears to be in the flower of life and short. She has mischievous, alluring amethyst-hued eyes and flawlessly smooth, soft ivory-white skin. She has hip-length, glossy silver-streaked honey blonde hair that cascades to her hips in soft waves. She has a dainty face, an upturned nose and petite, delicate ears that taper to slight points.
She has a cute mouse tattoo on her ankle, and a frosted tart tattoo on her waist.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a leaf-shaped green crystal earring, a frosted white crystal pendant, a silver-dotted midnight black crystal, a twisted twig and leaf armband, a grey square button, a blushing beanbag halfling, a leaf shaped silver cloak clasp, a somber green ranger's cloak, a form-fitted iridescent chainmail corselet laced down the sides with emerald-hued spidersilk ribbons, a fitted dark green leather bodice, a multi-hued green leather skirt, a forest green veniom-threaded thigh-sheath clasped with a leaf-shaped emerald, a silver star and moon anklet, and a pair of knee-high dark green suede boots with delicate leaf-etched crystal heels.

I know I have lots of fluff, but I've been trying to cut down on it. The eye and hair alters are going to be changed as soon as I get the chance. Raziras wouldn't make what I wanted, so I had to make them spur-of-the-moment and I don't like either. I love her ears, though. :)

theotherjohn
10-21-2003, 08:42 PM
>peer in mirror
You look at yourself carefully in the pine-framed mirror...

You see Toj.
He appears to be a Giantman of the T'Kirem Clan.
He appears to be young and untried and very tall. He has tired pale blue eyes and tanned skin. He has raggedly cut, unkempt dark auburn hair. He has an unshaven face, a broken nose and frown lines.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a roughly knit black woolen kilt, some reinforced leather, a heavy backpack, and a leather sheath.

CrystalTears
10-21-2003, 08:47 PM
You see Gemlynn Hazee the Forester.
She appears to be a Malghava Halfling.
She appears to be young and sprightly and tiny. She has large hazel eyes and freckled skin. She has raggedly cut, greasy copper red hair worn in two pigtails. She has a plump face, a freckled nose and a missing tooth.
She has a farmer's plow tattoo on her arm, and a grumpy billy goat tattoo on her ankle.
She has old battle scars on her left arm.
She is wearing a small gold ring, a floppy straw hat, a frayed buttonless vest, some patch-work cotton bib overalls, a badly stained tan leather pouch, a grey-stringed stained leather satchel, some weathered leaf-crested leathers, and a soiled tan leather backpack.

>l pouch
Torn and faded and stained with who knows what, the pouch is covered with broken beads and chipped sequins in a pattern no longer recognizable. A cracked bone button dangles from the opening by a length of thread, though the matching loop fastener is no longer in its place.

>l back
Stains splotch virtually every surface of this backpack, the leather so completely covered with dirt and gunk it's virtually impossible to determine what the original color might have been.

BroVod
10-23-2003, 04:16 AM
Zimzum accepts Polto's offer and is now holding an ancient V'tullian warcloak embroiderd with a giant crimson-bloodied "Z" on the back....

BroVod
10-23-2003, 04:17 AM
You see Zimzum.
He appears to be a Giantman of the Issimir Clan.
He appears to be as old as the hills and very tall. He has fiery crimson-flecked onyx black eyes and tanned skin. He has very long, braided steel grey hair worn in a single braid. He has a weathered face and a long beard.
He has a long red beard.
He is in good shape.
He has a pitch black mithril sgian dubh stuck in his head, a jagged obsidian ritual dagger stuck in his neck, an oversized moldy crossbow bone bolt trimmed in rusted dwarven steel stuck in his right leg, a sharpened wooden stake stuck in his chest, a short blue mithril kidney dagger stuck in his abdomen, and a crimson feathered invar dart stuck in his right eye.
He is holding a heart-shaped compact mirror encrusted with tiny diamonds in his right hand.
He is wearing some fitted rolaren-trimmed leathers, a gold ring, an ancient V'tullian warcloak embroiderd with a giant crimson-bloodied "Z" on the back, some mithril alloy finger-armor, a narrow-eyed expressionless facemask, an ancient high priest's warpack, a blood-stained giantkin headband, some ancient engraved V'Tullian prayer beads strung in alternating series of black and blood red, a Warrior Guild member pin, a leaf-etched ankle sheath, a V'Tullian offering box, a silver V'Tull symbol, a star-shaped soft black nightshade, an old cracked leather gem pouch, a bloodied giantkin greatkilt, a silver mayoral race button, a V'Tullian high priest's wristlet etched with crimson Giantkin glyphs, a tooled leather battle harness, a pair of black battle-ravaged boots, some fingerless kidskin gloves, a supple kidskin belt, and a rolaren-chased alchemist's kit chemically burned and discolored in various spots.

DCSL
10-23-2003, 09:21 AM
While I'm waiting for Sukara to show up this morning, I'll show you what Lysistrata's wearing today.

She appears to be youthful and average height. She has cunning, mismatched grey and black eyes and ivory skin. She has long, lustrous deep scarlet hair that falls nearly to the ground, with a dainty curl at the tips. She has a delicate, refined face and a generous mouth.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pair of sharpened golvern hairsticks, a red-gold elven choker, an heirloom Nalfein signet ring, a trailing silk elven longcoat, a high-waisted scarlet silk gown, and some delicate high-heeled slippers.

Show on the choker:
The choker is formed of two slender red-gold chains. Threaded between the two chains are seven small red-gold shields, each bearing the crest of a different elven House, with the Nalfein crest slightly larger than the others and positioned in front.
(Yes, there are only five elven houses now, but it's supposed to be old, from before the Faendryl/Ashrim thing.)

Show on the ring:
The ring is crafted of age-darkened gold in a wide, smooth band. Mounted on the band is a miniature shield embossed with the crest of the Elven House of Nalfein. When a nearly invisible catch under the edge of the shield is released, the crest flips up on hidden hinges and reveals a tiny compartment.

Show on the longcoat:
This dark example of elven style has been crafted of thick, heavy silk trimmed with dark bloodjewels along the hem and cuffs. Round burnished gold buttons fasten the longcoat from the high collar down to the waist, where the longcoat flows back into a pleated, fan-shaped train that trails gracefully behind the wearer for a few feet.

Show on the gown:
This gown is crafted of soft matte silk dyed a brilliant scarlet hue. The neckline is made to scoop low, with dainty sleeves that end just past the elbow. A drawstring tied in the back pulls the high waist tight and lets the fold of fabric flow straight downwards, with a pleated, fan-shaped train trailing behind the wearer.

Yeah. She's all coordinated. One of her more alter-filled outfits. Out of the six, five are alters... The hairsticks are altered too, just a really short long.

StrayRogue
10-23-2003, 09:23 AM
Bleh, where's Sukara hang in the landing Dex?

DCSL
10-23-2003, 09:31 AM
Usually on South Ring Road, is where she appears.

StrayRogue
10-23-2003, 09:36 AM
Fanx Dex :)

Pallon
10-23-2003, 02:44 PM
He has a pitch black mithril sgian dubh stuck in his head, a jagged obsidian ritual dagger stuck in his neck, an oversized moldy crossbow bone bolt trimmed in rusted dwarven steel stuck in his right leg, a sharpened wooden stake stuck in his chest, a short blue mithril kidney dagger stuck in his abdomen, and a crimson feathered invar dart stuck in his right eye.

Dumbest shit ever

Who gets a crossbow bolt altered specifically to stab it into themselves?

Askip
10-24-2003, 10:14 AM
I recognize that I have zero fashion sense, but I stumbled across an alterer years ago so I started a theme that I've managed to overdo.

The idea came from the ring I won at the $75 Promise:

The ring is crafted from what appear to be strands of pure gold, wrought into an exquisite domed shape. Tiny silver figures of various animals decorate the band, while three black pearl dragons grace the dome.

"three black pearl dragons", hmmm.

You see Askip Askipson.
He appears to be wizened with age and very tall. He has silver-flecked grey-green eyes and bronze skin. He has short, curly dark brown hair streaked with silver. He has an angular face, a classical nose and tall upswept pointed ears.
He has a soaring hawk tattoo on his neck.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a rolaren waraxe with three black pearl dragons on the hilt in his right hand and a diamond-traced buckler studded with three black pearl dragons in his left hand.
He is wearing a midnight blue spidersilk cloak with three black pearl dragon buttons, a golden domed ring, a ruby amulet, some deathstone earrings inset with three black pearl dragons, a mystical jade dragon pin, an elemental rune pin embellished with three black pearl dragons, a translucent glaes spider charm, a petrified white tiger talisman, a crystal amulet, a gleaming silvery vultite scabbard, some midnight-blue fitted body-leather embossed on the collar with three black pearl dragons, a gold ring, a dazzling white threkwool scarf, an antique silver armband inset with a rolaren star and two glaes stars, a midnight blue velvet gem pouch, a linen pouch, a gold-threaded midnight blue kilt trimmed with three black pearl dragons, some soft black leather gloves, and some padded black leather boots.

I realize things are not top-to-bottom, I straighten them up occasionally.

There is very little in the way of 'shows' on the items.
The waraxe is 10x and zested.
The buckler is plain 10x.
The body-leather is 8x fulls.
The cloak has enlarged pocket.
The dragon pin is House Arcane (short show).
The rune pin is for emergencies, two rubs of CoL.
The charm is from going to the web.
The talisman is major sanctuary.
The scabbard is a blessing type.
The scarf is the only 'threk' item I've seen in years.
The armband is a mentor thing.
The linen pouch has novice guides.
The kilt is for flipping.

:D

DCSL
10-24-2003, 11:50 AM
Wow... you must look like you have tiny dragons crawling all over you.

Back
10-24-2003, 12:51 PM
Nothing to see here.

DCSL
10-24-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Backlash
You see Cyphier Lenzphere.
He appears to be very young and tall. He has silver-flecked violet eyes and dark skin. He has short, wavy silver hair with a white streak running through it. He has an angular face, a sharp nose and sharply-curved pointed ears.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a crystal amulet, a stylish silver-buckled jacket, a soft velvet crimson vest quilted with gold thread, some dark leather gloves, a dark leather locksmith's toolkit, a dark purple satchel, some fitted black leather breeks, and a pair of black cavalier's boots.

Nice and simple! I dig.

DCSL
10-24-2003, 02:47 PM
Another day, another outfit. This is kind of a traveling outfit... although she could hunt in it, I suppose. The silk of the trousers might not work out too well, though. Dunno.

She is in good shape.
She is wearing a lustrous bloodjewel circlet, a short ivory serpent scale jacket, a high-collared burgundy silk bodice, a traditional Nalfein eahnor ring, some dark ivory raw silk trousers, and a pair of tall back-laced boots.

Show on bodice:
Panels of flawless burgundy silk have been sewn together with gleaming dark gold thread in large x-shaped stitches to form this slim-fitting bodice, laced down the back in an ornate pattern with silk ribbons. The neckline is cut unusually high, rising around the throat almost to the chin. Small golvern rivets stud the edges of the bodice at the hem, the collar, and the armholes.

Show on the ring:
The band is crafted of brilliant vermilion eahnor and studded all the way around with faceted diamonds that promise to glitter in the least light. On closer inspection, one diamond, bearing the crest of the Elven House of Nalfein etched in its surface, can easily be pulled from its setting, revealing the ring to be hollow to allow powder to be placed inside.

In the Nalfein eahnor ring you see a packet of foxglove.

The jacket is just a really short alter.. although it could hold a show, Polto was only doing longs. I figured I'd add a show if I felt like it later on. And you've already seen the boots.

Back
10-24-2003, 03:15 PM
Very nice. I agree on simplicity.

How'd you get her eyes mismatched? Which is very cool by the way.

DCSL
10-24-2003, 03:23 PM
The eyes are a feature alter... think Raziras (something like that) did them sometime in February. I'm just glad the mismatched thing hasn't caught on in popularity like using the words 'cascades' and 'waves' in hair alterations.

AnticorRifling
10-26-2003, 03:15 PM
Here's the chick magnet:

You see Lord Anticor Rifling the War Mage.
He appears to be a Giantman of the Grot'karesh Clan.
He appears to be in the prime of life and tall. He has captivating onyx-hued eyes and well-tanned skin. He has short, thick reddish brown hair with grey at the temples. He has a square-jawed face, a classical nose and broad shoulders.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a gleaming onyx nose ring, some polished onyx prayer beads, a stamped metal Saramar symbol, an onyx-studded black spell kit, a miniature black glass scimitar pin adorned with crimson runes, a tiny onyx perched owl pin, an onyx-trimmed black silk greatcloak, a blackened mesh wand harness, some ceremonial Ishan hunts, a crimson glaes armband, a lustrous sleek onyx bracelet, a twisted signet ring inset with a miniature onyx scimitar on a field of crimson, an onyx studded ditty bag, an onyx-studded shadowy black hip-satchel, a onyx-inlaid black leather thigh-sheath, a ceremonial onyx and crimson Ishan greatkilt, and some elegant onyx-heeled boots.

edit: Guess I could show what the cloak, kit, and leathers look like;

You tap an onyx-studded black spell kit.

Elegant black silk covers this hard-sided case designed to hold spell components and implements. A large onyx-inset lock that has been etched with complex runes tightly secures the lid. Interior pockets have been well padded to protect ingredient vials and potions, with a cylinder case for scrolls on one side. A faceted onyx plate on the lid has been etched with the monogram, "A.R."

You tap an onyx-trimmed black silk greatcloak.

Based on the size of this cloak, it was fitted for a giantman, and a large one at that. The rich black spidersilk has been lined with a myriad of pockets that contain mysterious ingredients suitable for potions and spells that a wizard may find useful. Polished onyx gemstones edging the cloak have been etched with complex runes. The cloak closes at the throat with a large veil iron-edged onyx clasp.

You tap some ceremonial Ishan hunts.

Heavy leather has been crafted into a suit of armor large enough for a giantman. Black studs rivet the seams, while small onyx-hued rolaren discs have been stitched on for additional protection. The back of the leathers is covered with a large bearskin, the hollowed head forming a fierce-looking helm. The bearskin is bound to the pauldrons with rolaren hammer clasps, each etched with Saramar runes surrounding the symbol of the Ishan from the Grot-karesh Hammer Clan. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

Cloak was a gift, armor alter was a gift too.

I still need to get the boots done :cool:

[Edited on 10-26-2003 by AnticorRifling]

DCSL
10-26-2003, 03:19 PM
I dig the greatkilt and the signet ring. It's nice to see racial type items other than elven and dwarven, and a smattering of halfling.

Xcalibur
10-26-2003, 03:21 PM
You are wearing a black leather hooded cloak.

All there is to be known

AnticorRifling
10-26-2003, 03:35 PM
I dig the greatkilt and the signet ring. It's nice to see racial type items other than elven and dwarven, and a smattering of halfling.

Greatkilt has tons of actions and was a gift also. It was one of those scripted kilts from the artisian fair that someone altered for me. She was the same person that altered the greatcloak and also my pipe for me :)

DCSL
10-28-2003, 05:35 PM
I'm bored. Here's what Strata's wearing today.

She is in good shape.
She is wearing a glowing soulstone ferroniere, an antique silver Nalfein ring, a delicate grey spidersilk kirtle with trailing lace-trimmed sleeves, an elegant silver-buckled belt, and some delicate high-heeled slippers.

Show on the ferrioniere (no comments about what it was originally used for, I know already!)
This delicate platinum chain ferroniere fastens around the wearer's head, partially hidden in the hair. Suspended from the chain is a single brightly glowing soulstone, positioned over the middle of the forehead.

Show on ring:
Imbedded into the thick silver band are three miniature platinum shields, each embossed with the crest of the Elven House of Nalfein. On the surface, it looks like an ordinary ring, but when a projection on the center crest is pressed, the shield flips open on hidden hinges to reveal a tiny compartment filled with powdery substance.

The kirtle is one of Nalea's. My favorite of them, really. Grey is the only color for redheads! But I'll be passing it on to Morilinde someday, 'cause Strata snaked it out from under her at the Faire.

Caiylania
10-29-2003, 04:07 AM
Wow, everyone has really nice outfits. The shows are so creative too! Here is what I'm wearing....

You see Caiylania E'Leanu.
She appears to be a Half-Elf Pariah from Ta'Ardenai.
She appears to be young. She has sparkling green eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, wavy auburn hair.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing wearing a braided black leather hair tie, an opal-inset sterling silver choker, a simple silver chain, a jade-clasped tapestry satchel, a feathered colored vaalin robin, a braided leather weapon harness, an opal-clasped green velvet cloak, a butterfly charm, a prancing pegasus pin, an intricately woven silver armlet, a braided black leather armband, a front-laced sage green bodice, some bronzed black leather brigandine, a small pale green jade bracelet, some supple black leather gloves, a braided leather belt, a black leather-wrapped horn, a sturdy dark leather gem pouch, an opal-set veniom-threaded sack, a pair of soft black leather pants and a pair of tall black riding boots.

You tap a jade-clasped tapestry satchel.

Drawn closed with braided leather cording, this satchel is secured with an intricate carved jade toggle clasp of a pegasus in flight. Although a bit worn in spots, this bag is obviously well cared for. Woven in brilliant hues, this intricate tapestry depicts a cream-white pegasus walking through the gentle deep blue surf of a distant shore. Gossamer clouds float in an amber-hued sky above him. Wading slowly with a lowered head, lustrous wings folded, his black nose skims the lapping waves.

Originally, I had some trim black suede breeches... I was thinking riding breeches but people told me they 'saw' those knee length mens buttoned breeches. So I switched.

[Edited on 10-29-2003 by Caiylania]

Kurili
10-29-2003, 12:16 PM
You see Pipsy the Barbarian.
She appears to be a Malghava Halfling.
She appears to be in the bloom of youth and short. She has bright crystal blue eyes and freckled skin. She has long, curly honey blonde hair with delicate golden highlights caught up in two beribboned pigtails. She has a plump face, a button nose and dimpled cheeks.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a warhelm adorned by an oversized plume of orange and yellow cockatrice feathers, a gold ring, a showy red tulip, a soft ivory cotton cape clasped at the neck with a polished mithril tart, a pale blue bodice, some rolled-up deep blue pants, a petite silver halfling wristband, a white wicker picnic basket, a keg-incised black badge, some thin-laced red leather sandals, some blue studded leather, and a crystal amulet.
>

DCSL
10-29-2003, 12:23 PM
The warhelm's cute, heh. Reminds me of a helm I found in a box. A visored glaes helmet adorned with a plume of black-dyed cockatrice feathers. It's too bad I didn't have a character it'd work with... maybe I can give it to a friend for Thrakmas/Solstice.

StrayRogue
10-29-2003, 12:29 PM
Bah, yer still prattling on about that helm Dex? Get over it!

Kurili
10-29-2003, 12:38 PM
The warhelm is so people see her and dont step on her. She's ...annoying. Fun to play though. :-)

The Sorceress I am playing now doesnt have much interesting on, so I wont bother posting her.

Acolyte Kurili

Back
10-29-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Kurili
The warhelm is so people see her and dont step on her. She's ...annoying. Fun to play though. :-)

The Sorceress I am playing now doesnt have much interesting on, so I wont bother posting her.

Acolyte Kurili

Pips is a cutie.

Nindy
10-29-2003, 01:13 PM
Heh! I like this thread.

You see Lord Nindy the Master Healer.
He appears to be a Half-Elf Pariah from Ta'Ardenai.
He appears to be young and taller than average. He has clouded ale-brown eyes and golden brown skin. He has short, chestnut brown hair brushed with subtle highlights amidst tight curls. He has a straight nose and tucked pointed ears. Barely discernable across his right eyebrow is a thin bone-white scar.
He has a black gecko tattoo on his neck, and a wave-edged tattooed golden sunburst on the back of his right hand.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a sun-shaped gold stud earring, a vaalin chain, a gold-whorled black diamond amulet, a cobweb-covered jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim, some deep black ringmail-lined brigandine, a black elven-forged shield, a black spidersilk backpack, a worn ale-stained satchel, an antique silver armband inset with four vaalorn stars and four glaes stars, a frosted eahnor solitude band, a black leather gem pouch, a veniom-worked first aid kit, a gold-threaded black leather card pouch, a handsome black kilt, and some black leather boots.

~N

(Look, Mom! I've been upgraded to peasant!)

DCSL
10-29-2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Nindy
Heh! I like this thread.

You see Lord Nindy the Master Healer.
He appears to be a Half-Elf Pariah from Ta'Ardenai.
He appears to be young and taller than average. He has clouded ale-brown eyes and golden brown skin. He has short, chestnut brown hair brushed with subtle highlights amidst tight curls. He has a straight nose and tucked pointed ears. Barely discernable across his right eyebrow is a thin bone-white scar.
He has a black gecko tattoo on his neck, and a wave-edged tattooed golden sunburst on the back of his right hand.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a sun-shaped gold stud earring, a vaalin chain, a gold-whorled black diamond amulet, a cobweb-covered jet black spidersilk cloak edged with silver silk trim, some deep black ringmail-lined brigandine, a black elven-forged shield, a black spidersilk backpack, a worn ale-stained satchel, an antique silver armband inset with four vaalorn stars and four glaes stars, a frosted eahnor solitude band, a black leather gem pouch, a veniom-worked first aid kit, a gold-threaded black leather card pouch, a handsome black kilt, and some black leather boots.

~N

(Look, Mom! I've been upgraded to peasant!)

Okay, I know I've asked you this before on various characters, but I always forget to actually save it... would you mind posting the show on that solitude band? I've always loved it.

DCSL
10-29-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
Bah, yer still prattling on about that helm Dex? Get over it!

Eat me! :flamed:

Nindy
10-29-2003, 01:57 PM
Oh, sure.

a frosted eahnor solitude band

Incised into the center of the band is the image of a withering black rose, wilted petals as its companion.

~N

Adhara
10-29-2003, 06:15 PM
Gah eahnor! *Drools* I gotta have me that band! *Twitch*

Hey Nindy I hope you stick around. It's nice to have you here.

Nindy
10-29-2003, 07:46 PM
I've been lurking for a while now, but I've been out of the posting mood until recently. I'll try to stick around, though!

~N

Adhara
10-31-2003, 07:37 PM
She is holding a cinched black silk handbag in her right hand.
She is wearing some black diamond hair-jewels, a black diamond solitaire necklace, a midnight black hooded cloak, a clingy black silk bodice, a star-shaped soft black nightshade, a flowing ankle-length skirt of layered misty grey gossamer with blackwork along the hem, a low-slung diamond-studded belt, and some black suede boots.

I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't complete my costume in time but oh well... I still put on something different for the occasion.

Merry Samhain! Happy Halloween everyone!

Back
10-31-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Adhara
She is holding a cinched black silk handbag in her right hand.
She is wearing some black diamond hair-jewels, a black diamond solitaire necklace, a midnight black hooded cloak, a clingy black silk bodice, a star-shaped soft black nightshade, a flowing ankle-length skirt of layered misty grey gossamer with blackwork along the hem, a low-slung diamond-studded belt, and some black suede boots.

I'm a little disappointed that I couldn't complete my costume in time but oh well... I still put on something different for the occasion.

Merry Samhain! Happy Halloween everyone!

Thats tight. Though I'd lose the belt unless you had some hip-huggers.

Happy Samhain to you too! :) Don't forget to speak to the spirits tonight.

AnticorRifling
11-01-2003, 09:32 AM
My dwarf bard.

He appears to be a Dwarf.
He appears to be very young. He has brooding dark eyes and ruddy skin. He has a shaven head of deep red hair with a black streak running through it. He has a bulbous nose and a thick mustache and beard.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a skull-incised vultite dwarven chest-ripper in his right hand.
He is wearing a well-forged dwarven war helm, a splintered modwir axe-head amulet, a small anvil shaped beard clip, a dwarven infantry backpack, a tattered blue dwarven-crafted robe, a dwarven tackle harness, some full leather with a red dragon's head stitched on the shoulders, a stout dwarven belt, a waern-skin forging hammer case, a dwarven infantry gear satchel, a crimson and black tartan greatkilt, and some dwarven infantry boots.

AnticorRifling
11-01-2003, 10:35 AM
Forgot to add that he rocks some bagpipes when he's in the playing mood. My bard is so much fun to play :cool:

DCSL
11-10-2003, 05:44 PM
Another day.. another outfit? After Ebon Gate, Strata's got even more outfits. Yep, that's right. Here's her look today:

She is wearing a pair of sharpened golvern hairsticks, a luxurious sable stole, a traditional Nalfein eahnor ring, a narrow black cherry silk gown, and a pair of black cherry silk slippers.

Show on the gown:
The gown is crafted of matte silk dyed a deep black cherry hue, designed to hang close to the body, with a high waist defined by a wide satin ribbon that matches the ribbons that form the straps. Under the waist line, the gown falls straight downwards, with a layer of sheer gossamer pleated over it.

Um.. yeah.. she's not doing any hunting today.

Shari
11-17-2003, 12:07 AM
You see Jesae Jiin.
She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
She appears to be youthful and shorter than average. She has captivating olive green eyes and fair skin. She has hip-length, luminous straight champagne blonde hair that is silky-soft to the touch. She has a delicately sculpted face, an upturned nose and slightly-curved, naturally tinged pink lips. She is inked with a complex tangle of sinuous crimson spirals winding through one another ceaselessly upon her hands.
She has an intricate symbol of Ivas tattoo on her hip.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a tiny platinum compact makeup mirror set with a spiral of white diamonds in her right hand .
She is wearing a pair of elegant platinum ear studs set with faceted white diamonds, an exquisite platinum nose ring, an ornate platinum wire choker strung with diamond beads in a tapering lace-like pattern, an oval mother-of-pearl locket, a small black silk hand bag clasped with a platinum-set diamond, a slinky black silk jacket, a sculpted scarlet midriff bodice, a hip-slung scarlet batiste skirt, and some scarlet high-heeled sandals.

Yes, yes, I know that she is drowning in platinum, diamonds and scarlet. I actually have some other shoes that AREN'T scarlet, I just can't find them. <blush> The platinum WAS nice until everyone and their damned dog decided to start wearing it, so now I'm comtemplating changing her jewelry theme.

I'm trying to go for this whole gypsy/dancer sort of thing, even though she is a wizard.

examine nose ring
This tiny ring is devoid of all distracting adornments, shaped smooth and round, so as not to cause the wearer any discomfort. The sinuous band is buffed and polished to a flawless finish, reflecting any light that may be caught upon its smooth surface.

examine jacket
Long swaths of watery black silk cling delicately to the wearer's torso, tapering in slightly at the waist before flaring out dramatically towards the floor. The collar and cuffs are trimmed in abundance with plush, silky black fur, providing a very rich, classy look to the piece. As a finishing touch, a tiny platinum hook clasps the jacket closed at the chest. You also notice a small enchanter's mark. *Hehe...4x fulls baby.

examine bodice
This daringly sculpted bodice is fashioned from rigid prunella silk with platinum boning. The hem of the bodice is high-cut to show off the abdomen and navel and is back-laced with strong black satin cords. Trailing, ethereal black silk sleeves slither down the arm and are split at the elbow, causing the fabric to flutter down near the wearer's knees.

examine skirt
Worn low on the hips, the skirt appears as if it were attacked by a multitude of razors, the layers of silk meticulously shredded from the thigh area down to the floor-length hem. The cuts allow for easy movement, and possibly a quick glance of the legs. A triple-tiered platinum chain belt wraps around the skirt, draping over the hips.

She's also a follower of Ivas so it was only natural to have her wear red.

examine tattoo
Though finely detailed, the tattoo in its entirety is rather small. A thin sinuous wisp of fine emerald ink makes up the base of this tattoo. Wreathed around the wisp are matching swirling black tendrils that spread out across the flesh, seeping and diffusing into the skin.

She has another really lovely deep plum outfit and maybe I'll bore ya'll again with a post of that.

11-17-2003, 12:11 AM
Admit it jesae you love The Edine...

Caramia
11-17-2003, 01:24 AM
Gads, that compact makeup mirror set is so modern and OOG.

Caramia
11-17-2003, 01:25 AM
And the jacket, bodice and skirt all have body parts mentioned in them. Bad, bad alterer! Someone doesn't know their own rules.

Shari
11-17-2003, 01:31 AM
Hmm, body parts aren't allowed in clothing alterations? I honestly had no clue about that. Yay me for breaking the rules.

As far as the compact mirror goes..I was thinking more along the lines of a locket-type case that held powder. There WAS makeup back in this suppose'ed time period we're in. Might not have been safe to use, what with lead used in a lot of make up, but I do believe powders and creams were kept in little cases complete with a mirror. I could be wrong though. <shrug>

And Edine, you ever notice that every time I post on here you have to make a comment on how Jes in love with you?

Its gotta make you wonder who's in love with who.

<scampers away>

GuildRat
11-17-2003, 01:38 AM
You are wearing a leather crafter's apron, a black and white leather haversack, a crystal amulet, an imflass threaded war harness, a wide gold ring, some dusty leather trousers, a threadbare ochre cap, some worn leather gloves, a battered iron provisions tin, a shadowy black pin, a ragged leather axe loop with a well-balanced silver alloy waraxe hanging from it, a black angel tattoo, a silver lizard skull earring, some rugged worn boots, a chain-hung coiled invar pick, a pair of gold-rimmed spectacles, a centaur hide ankle sheath, a splintered strongbox locket, a slim-buckled strapped suede kit, a gold-flecked crystalline key charm, a darkened silver lockpick pin, a dangling kelyn lockpick neckchain, an onyx-inlaid ivory drinking horn, a delicate deathstone spider wedding band, a rune-covered obsidian amulet, a translucent spidersilk backpack, an ale-stained dark leather longcoat and a grinning skull pin.
>

I'm a bum...a bastard thrown upon the streets to make his own fortune.

I'm not wearing my armor, some time-worn elven crafted armor...4x altered half plate, because it's being enchanted and I'm working on forging at the moment.

A few notes....the centaur ankle sheath is a Commandant original, and the tattoo is from the original tattoo artist that was near the exchange booth in the Landing. Most of what he wears is from the original merchants and paid for by him, a few things are gifts.

Anyhow, Kyal is a street urchin and has never claimed to be more than that. He takes offense to being called "lord" as he does not hold title to any lands.

Caramia
11-17-2003, 03:27 AM
Body parts on items looks stupid. When you're holding the clothing and people inspect it, it just looks silly.

Sure they had makeup in the middle ages, but it wasn't called makeup until the early 1800s. It wasn't toted around in a compact or makeup case you could slip in a pocket. And portable mirrors were attached to handles, hence hand mirrors--not stored in a kit.

Yay you for breaking the rules? I guess. I think stuff that breaks the rules looks silly. The rules are there for a reason, and I don't think it's because GMs want to control what you wear.

GS4Gurl
11-17-2003, 04:44 AM
My char is wearing a crystal amulet and a smile cuz she gave all her stuff away. LOL!

11-17-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Jesae

And Edine, you ever notice that every time I post on here you have to make a comment on how Jes in love with you?

Its gotta make you wonder who's in love with who.

<scampers away>

yes yes it is true I love Slyphs!

Shari
11-17-2003, 11:06 AM
Caramia, I can't help but agree with you on the fact that if I were showing these items to someone, while holding them in my hand, it would be terribly rediculous.

It is a mistake I will try to correct in future alterations. But the only time I do show off the description is when one of my characters is wearing the item.

I don't think you having to call them "stupid" really justifies anything besdies making you sound like a bitch.

As far as the makeup goes, obviously I didn't research the early period make up as well as I would have liked.

Aside from your somewhat snotty comments, the information that you DID offer was informative and I will be paying more attention to how I make my show-descriptions.

Betheny
11-17-2003, 12:35 PM
Gemstone isn't time travel.

Caramia
11-17-2003, 08:59 PM
I didn't call the items stupid, I called them silly. I said showing body parts in alterations was stupid, which is a generalization about such alterations, and I gave my reasons why. It wasn't a personal attack on you, so there's no reason to get defensive or pissy. It's an opinion. Last I checked, I'm allowed one, like it or not. I don't always care for some of the more cavalier comments people toss off here like they're bon mots, either. I think the meanest thing I've said here was calling some people cold, harsh, or cruel. Many others have said far worse, and directed their comments at the player, not the character.

As for me sounding like a bitch or being snotty, oh please! There are at least a half dozen folks that post here that make me look relatively angelic and passive, and would win a sniping contest any day.

[Edited on 11-18-2003 by Caramia]

Caramia
11-17-2003, 09:04 PM
::could make a good go at it, but admits when it comes to sniping face to face, she's just not that quick-witted::

::bets $5 on Daina versus... hmm. Versus who...::

Artha
11-17-2003, 09:04 PM
You could not, loser. >8)

Caramia
11-17-2003, 09:05 PM
Oh... Daina vs Artha.

SpunGirl
11-17-2003, 10:05 PM
No! Daina versus me! Someone wanna take bets?

-K :P

Overlord
11-18-2003, 12:02 AM
I would have to toss a wager that I would win. *nods*

Overlord
11-18-2003, 12:06 AM
Bah, I organize myself after im arrested.. Hmm been a few months on that one *rubs his beardage* Anyway..

You see Dimmu Borggir the Mercenary.
He appears to be a Giantman of the T'Kirem Clan.
He appears to be mature and very tall. He has piercing dark eyes and tanned skin. He has long, coal black hair worn in a single braid. He has a square-jawed face and broad shoulders.
He has a leering black demon tattoo on his arm, a Warrior Guild tattoo on his forearm, a grinning skull tattoo on his neck, a braided black beard, and a gold-banded black glaes pipe clenched between his teeth.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a heavy-bladed spiked vultite waraxe in his right hand.
He is wearing some dark red skull-tooled boots, some studded black leather gloves, a carved onyx bracelet, a ruby-eyed black skull pin, a carved bone skull cloak clasp, a tiny black glaes spider, a bone-studded leather wristband, a bone-buttoned raw silk sark, a skull crested vultite targe, a bone pin, a skull pin, a skull and crossbones buckle, a polished gold skull-link belt, a leather-bound polished bone scabbard, a black Voln symbol, some coal black pants, a solid vultite armband, a gleaming onyx nose ring, a wasp-shaped onyx ring, a bone-clasped ebon spidersilk cloak, a reinforced bearskin rucksack, a coal black bandana, some onyx beard clips, a necklace of bleached rat skulls, a silver-traced dark crystal necklace, a bone necklace, a carved ivory skull earring, a blackened skull-crested helm, a scaly black lizard skin bag clasped with a tiny horned lizard skull, a gold ring, and a dwarven forged vultite hauberk

Hmm seems im due for a meeting with four walls and some bars.

11-18-2003, 12:06 AM
Right now? Im wearing jeans and a T-shirt
want a pic?

Hips
11-18-2003, 12:20 AM
You see Lady Michiko the Woodswoman.
She appears to be in the flower of life and short. She has long-lashed, expressive twilight blue eyes and flawlessly smooth, soft ivory-white skin. She has long, silky dark brown hair that flows smoothly down her back, curling at the tips to brush against her hips. She has a dainty face, an upturned nose and petite, delicate ears that taper to slight points.
She has a cute mouse tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a black velvet choker fastened with a silver eight-pointed star, a silver-dotted midnight black crystal, a vaalorn and veniom wedding ring, a velvet-lined sable suede satchel, a deeply-hooded crushed velvet longcoat with carved ebony buttons, a silver and ebony Huntress symbol, a silver-boned dark velvet corset, a hip-length sheer silk chemise, a thin silver filigreed black belt, a star-incised deep black censer, some soft black velvet pants, a silver star and moon anklet, and some low-heeled ebon moire silk slippers.

Whoo?

Edited for the shows:
a silver-dotted midnight black crystal: Black as a midnight sky, the crystal's surface is dotted with tiny pinpoints of silver light -- each glimmering briefly as reflected light plays off their lustrous surfaces. Set against the central face of the crystal's dark surface is a star -- its eight bright points setting it apart from its surrounding cousins. A thin silver chain wraps around the topmost portions of the crystals, their links formed into the shape of scythe-blades.

a star-incised deep black censer: Sleek and crafted from a deep black steel, the censer's surface is wrought with a myriad of silver patterns -- each sweeping in sharp angles over one another to form an aggressive, dramatic design. A ring of scythe-blades encircle the censer's lid, their half-moon curves flowing into one another to form an unbroken chain of razor-sharp steel. Atop the censer is a lustrous eight-pointed star, its brilliant tines stabbing outward to the edge of the lid.

Now that I compare the censor and the crystal, I think that they were done by the same GM. I know the merchant Verrath did the censor... can't remember who did the crystal, though. It's one of the "fortune-telling" ones, with the tarot-like actions.

[Edited on 11-18-2003 by GS3 Michiko]

Shari
11-18-2003, 01:12 AM
As for me sounding like a bitch or being snotty, oh please! There are at least a half dozen folks that post here that make me look relatively angelic and passive, and would win a sniping contest any day.

Oh you and I can definitely agree on THAT. And I wasn't saying you were THE snottiest person...there are several much better names I can think of right off the top of my head that I could list.

11-18-2003, 01:17 AM
she loves me ::points up at jesae::

Shari
11-18-2003, 01:29 AM
Dude.

If I say I love you, will you finally shut the hell up?

11-18-2003, 01:31 AM
yeah i just want you to admit it

Shari
11-18-2003, 02:00 AM
Yeah but it is only going to be a lie.

And besides, even if Jesae *did* end up saying it, you would just go on and on and ON about how she finally said it.

Just go back to your Jesae shrine and add a few more trinkets to it.

<sticks out her tongue>

11-18-2003, 02:04 AM
naw IM asking you to say it not her

Shari
11-18-2003, 02:09 AM
Oh fine. I love ya.

How's that?

Jesae still hates your guts though.

11-18-2003, 08:21 AM
I love you too!
see that was easy

Shari
11-18-2003, 12:54 PM
You are such a freak. :lol:

And we are both so way off topic.

Caramia
11-18-2003, 06:22 PM
I glad there are much better names you can ascribe as being bitchy or snotty, since it's not exactly a badge of merit I think one should strive for. Carry on.

Caiylania
11-18-2003, 07:17 PM
You see Caiylania E'Leanu.
She appears to be a Half-Elf Pariah from Ta'Ardenai.
She appears to be young. She has sparkling green eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, wavy auburn hair.

She is wearing a shadowy black hood, an opal-inset sterling silver choker, a simple silver chain, a jade-clasped tapestry satchel, a feathered colored vaalin robin, an ebon laced leather pack, a braided leather weapon harness, a fur-lined black wool cloak, a braided black leather armband, a warrior guild member pin, a comfortable looking natural linen shirt with a loosely laced neckline, an intricately woven silver armlet, some supple black leather gloves, a braided leather belt, a black leather-wrapped horn, an opal-set veniom-threaded sack, a sturdy dark leather gem pouch, a pair of soft black leather pants, and a pair of tall black riding boots.

The pack and satchel have shows.

DCSL
11-20-2003, 01:18 AM
Juuuuuuuust to irritate Jesae, 'cause she was rubbing in how she's not getting kicked out of the chat room! Another outfit of Lysistrata's.

Okay, this one is risque. It's supposed to be. It's what I'd call her slinky outfit. When she feels like it, she'll wear it. Like.. for certain Nalfein merchants. By the name of Fithra.

She is wearing a pair of sharpened golvern hairsticks, a red-gold elven choker, a deep wine-red silk corset, a claret-hued long velvet skirt, a pair of high-heeled silk sandals.

Show on the choker:
The choker is formed of two slender red-gold chains. Threaded between the two chains are seven small red-gold shields, each bearing the crest of a different elven House, with the Nalfein crest slightly larger than the others and positioned in front. (I know there are only five elven houses at the moment, but it's supposed to be an heirloom from when there were seven.)

Show on the corset:
The soft matte silk of this corset has been dyed a deep red color so dark it appears almost black. The external steel boning has been darkly laquered, matching the wide black ribbons that lace the corset tightly down the back through carved ruby grommets, reinforcing the curvaceous nature of the garment.

Okay, I know she should be wearing a shirt under that corset.... yes, UNDER the corset, 'cause that corset is obviously meant to be seen. I just haven't had it made yet. But trust me, it will be made and yes, she'll wear it... unless it's a hot date and she's willing to put sensuality over comfort. It could happen.

Shari
11-20-2003, 12:06 PM
You suck! You said you weren't going to post! AAAAA!

Well now you've done it. I'm going to have to post my bard's two outfits, and then Jesae's other outfit.

Not all of us can be spoiled rotten with an outfit for EACH character for EVERY day of the week. <snort>

You're goin down, woman! <raises her fist>

OH oh oh, and when the game opens back up I'll post my aelotoi's hideously disgusting outfit too.

DCSL
11-20-2003, 12:31 PM
You suck! You said you weren't going to post! AAAAA!

Well now you've done it. I'm going to have to post my bard's two outfits, and then Jesae's other outfit.

Not all of us can be spoiled rotten with an outfit for EACH character for EVERY day of the week. <snort>

You're goin down, woman! <raises her fist>

OH oh oh, and when the game opens back up I'll post my aelotoi's hideously disgusting outfit too.

Psh, each character for every day of the week?! I'll have you know that Lysistrata's got enough outfits for three weeks! HA.

And also, too, none of my other characters regularly change clothing, even my other Nalfein. Well. Okay... my male Nalfein has two outfits, one for formal appearances, and another for everyday dress.

And I can't wait to see your aelotoi's outfit, heh... love the crusty dress.

Shari
11-24-2003, 02:18 AM
Here, since I'm currently having her rest in town I'll post her for ya Dex.

She appears to be an Aelotoi.
She appears to have come of age and tall. She has twitching stormy green eyes and pasty white skin. She has raggedly cut, matted dark brown hair. She has a bony face, a broken nose and slender wrists. She has a pair of pale golden wings.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a slightly chewed ebonwood broomstick in her right hand.
She is wearing a withered chicken foot pendant, a crystal amulet, an oddly tied sage branch necklace, a billowing ebon-hued silk cloak, some tattered silver robes, a razor-laced twining wire bracelet, a steel-spiked black leather wristlet, a filthy tattered black dress, and a pair of thin sheer black sandals.

examine broom
At first glance it is hard to tell that this is a broomstick. The once sleek ebonwood handle is riddled with dozens of bite marks, the end of which is chewed to an unbelievably sharp point. Just below, bands of oily black cord are bound, dangling from which are small warding charms, bits of mildewed bone, and rotted animal fur. Looking down at the bottom it is noticed that half the bristles have been charred or otherwise eaten off.

I know she doesn't *wear* that but it's an important part of who she is. She's EXTREMELY paranoid and frankly, a total nut-case.

This pathetic tattered garment should have been tossed away. Once adorned with snug long sleeves, the remains are almost undistinguishable. A single thread dangles from one due to incessant fraying, and the other appears to be partially burned off. The soiled hem of falls just above the ankles, shredded and crusty from splattering blood and other unidentifiable muck.

Too bad they don't have a place in the pavillion to change your wing color because I don't want gold ones anymore! Oh well, feature alters await.

Silleck
11-24-2003, 02:23 AM
I am currently wearing, Pants, long sleeve shirt, and socks and shoes

DCSL
11-26-2003, 10:45 PM
Another post of What Lysistrata is Wearing brought to you by Dextra's Boredom.

She is in good shape.
She is wearing a delicate gold filigree circlet, a red-gold elven choker, a gold silk single-strapped gown, and a pair of golden silk slippers.

Show on the circlet:
Wrought of delicate gold filigree, this slender circlet is inset with a single large cabochon of amber. The perfectly spherical gem glitters whenever it catches the light.

You guys have already seen the show on the choker, I think...

Show on the gown:
The dress is crafted of a single piece of dark gold silk with deep reddish undertones towards the hem, cut in a narrow sheath style designed to hang close to the upper body before going straight down from the hips. A solitary silk ribbon trimmed with carmine beads fastens on the dress to the front left, goes over the right shoulder, and fastens again in the back left side.

The gown is not period at all. I know. I find myself not caring, because it's nice and simple anyway. Anyway, it's a fantasy world. I like it when Strata looks fantastical, slightly exotic for the period.

[Edited on 11-27-2003 by DCSL]

DCSL
11-27-2003, 10:15 PM
At laaaaaaaaaaast... Kuaike's look is complete! Well, almost. She needs a couple more feature alters, but her clothes are complete, anyway.

She's like Jesae's crusty Aelotoi, she's not supposed to look attractive, although she's not necessarily covered in blood and odd crusty substances. :rolleyes:

You see Kuaike Nagosidhe.
She appears to be young and tall. She has tilted green eyes and ebon skin. She has long, straight white hair shaved underneath on the sides and back with a thin braid hanging behind her left ear. She has a narrow face and sharp pointed ears.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a trio of tiny bleached bone eyebrow rings, a sharp crocodile tooth choker, a floor-length suede longcoat fastened across the front with iron-buckled straps, a wrapped natural linen top, a hollow femur scroll tube, and a pair of low-slung loose sienna linen pants.

Show on the choker:
Strung on a thin, crudely braided sinew cord is a long line of sharp, yellowed crocodile teeth. Each tooth is unusually large and long, attesting to the size of the beast that once owned them.

Show on the top:
This garment is extremely simple -- just a long length of undyed linen wrapped tightly and tied in the back. The fit can be adjusted to the wearer's discretion, leaving the shoulders and abdomen bare if desired.

Show on the tube:
Simple in its design, a long thigh bone has been cut and hollowed, then thoroughly cleaned and bleached. Blood-red velvet lines the tube to protect and cushion the scrolls. A thin leather thong is tied around the femur to allow it to be fastened to the wearer's belt.

And her tattoo. Almost forgot about that.

Kuaike pulls aside her longcoat and shows you a large black scorpion tattoo.
The stylized scorpion tattoo covers practically her entire back, a glistening deep black color just barely noticable against the darkness of her skin. The wicked-looking pincers are positioned on each of her shoulder blades and the tail extends down along her spine with the sharp stinger just over her tailbone.

Ilvane
11-27-2003, 10:27 PM
Here's one of my empaths..I love her outfit.

You see Ariensa Turlein the Caretaker.
She appears to be a Sylvankind of the Fresiawn D'ahranal.
She appears to be young and sprightly and shorter than average. She has piercing sea green eyes and fair skin. She has very long, ringleted silver blonde hair worn in a bun. She has a dainty face, an upturned nose and tucked pointed ears.
She has a cowrie shell tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a fringed cowrie shell choker, a glistening emerald trident medallion, a pale sea-mist hued cloak, an iridescent tempest shell armband, a silver-inlaid pale sapphire wristlet, a sheer white silk blouse, a gossamer sea shell-patterned bodice, a delicate cowrie-shell waistchain, some misty grey leather, a pale blue glaesine orb, a pearl grey brocaded split skirt, and some sea shell-patterned slippers.

Betheny
11-27-2003, 10:30 PM
HERE'S MAIMARA.

You see Maimara Andriatti the Soul Keeper.
She appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Vaalor.
She appears to be young and short. She has haunted twilight-hued eyes and supple porcelain-hued skin. She has hip-length, silky midnight black hair streaked with lustrous silver highlights. She has a delicately sculpted face, a slender nose and expressive pink lips. She has a waif-like form emphasized with long, slender limbs.
She has a tattooed symbol of Mularos on her ankle, and a faint scar shaped like a triad of intertwined thorns on her neck.
She appears to be in good shape.
She is wearing some delicate silver hair clasps, an elaborate Mularos symbol, a delicate silver collar, a flowing floor-length silk cloak clasped at the throat with a ruby pierced-heart, a thorn-covered crimson Mularos symbol, a fitted white satin jacket lined with deep crimson silk, a deep crimson thorn-entwined corselet, a rose-clasped snow white herb satchel, a soft puma fur coin pouch, a striking dark crimson silk skirt, and some side-laced white leather sandals.

Ilvane
11-27-2003, 10:30 PM
And my bard..since I'm bored too.

You see Lady Gwendalath Musiquell the Gleewoman.
She appears to be a Human from Jantalar.
She appears to be in the prime of life and shorter than average. She has long-lashed jade green eyes and ivory skin. She has long, silky ebon hair that cascades to her waist in elegant spirals. She has a heart-shaped face and rosy cheeks.
She has a small rosebud tattoo on her neck.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing an intricate twisted silver headband, a pair of enameled nymph earrings, an elegant glaes lute pendant, an ornate musical note locket, a gypsy good luck charm, a perfect red rose, a raven-hued spidersilk cloak stitched with small silver treble clefs, some white feathered angel wings, a silky gossamer bodice laced with silvery rhimar-tipped cords, some fitted ruby-trimmed brigandine, a gilded silver musical note, a vultite charm bracelet, a small black diamond wristlet, a graceful black ruffled skirt, a ruby-studded hip-belt adorned with filigreed invar bells, a silvery thanot lute case, a black leather instrument case embroidered with silvery musical notes, some black spidersilk stockings, and some thigh-high silver laced boots.

Brig--Tiny faceted red rubies and silver trim accent the lines of the finely-crafted armor. Designed to accentuate the figure, it fits snugly, moving fluidly with the body of the wearer. Embroidered in crimson thread along the breastplate are the words, "Alas for those that never sing, but die with all their music in them." You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

look locket
>
Beautiful patterns seem to flow smoothly over the note, as if caught in the streams of musical harmony. Carved neatly on the back of the locket is the name, "Gwendalath Musiquell, Bard Extraordinaire." In tiny letters further down on the back is the name, "Uxbri Foresttarts."

Whee, this is fun.;) lol

DCSL
11-27-2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Ilvane

Whee, this is fun.;) lol

Isn't it?! I like reading about others' outfits and showing my own off. I <3 GS Barbie.

Caiylania
11-28-2003, 05:57 PM
You see Lady Caiylania E'Leanu.
She appears to be a Half-Elf from Ta'Ardenai.
She appears to be very young and tall. She has sparkling green eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, wavy auburn hair worn in a single braid. She has a birth mark.
She is wearing a shadowy black hood, an opal-inset sterling silver choker, a simple silver chain, an ebon laced leather pack, a jade-clasped tapestry satchel, a dark green scarf, an etched silver clasp, a fur-lined black wool cloak, an intricately woven silver armlet, a simple white linen shirt, a braided leather armband, a small pale green jade bracelet, some supple black leather gloves, some bronzed black leather brigandine, a black silk sash, an ivy-twined leather sword-belt with an ebon-hilted vultite warblade hanging from it, an opal-set veniom-threaded sack, a sturdy dark leather gem pouch, a fine leather coin pouch, a pair of soft black leather pants, and a pair of tall black riding boots.

You tap an ebon laced leather pack.

This soft pack is embroidered with a sullen pale lady standing outside an ebon gate ominously dangling keys in her right hand. A small black pearl ebon gate pin securely clasps the pack. Embroidered in fine silvery script are the words: "The Ebon Gate Festival- 5103.

You tap a jade-clasped tapestry satchel.

Drawn closed with braided leather cording, this satchel is secured with an intricate carved jade toggle clasp of a pegasus in flight. Although a bit worn in spots, this bag is obviously well cared for. Woven in brilliant hues, this intricate tapestry depicts a cream-white pegasus walking through the gentle deep blue surf of a distant shore. Gossamer clouds float in an amber-hued sky above him. Wading slowly with a lowered head, lustrous wings folded, his black nose skims the lapping waves.

You tap a braided leather armband.

Stamped on the armband is the House Brigatta coat-of-arms followed by the phrase, "I survived the member appreciation party on the seventeenth day of Phoenatos, 5102."

You tap a black silk sash.

Pinned to your black silk sash you see a shield-shaped Voln pin, a shimmering glaesine orb, a prancing pegasus pin, a Brigatta unicorn pin, a butterfly charm, a Warrior Guild member pin, and a leaf-shaped Ardenai insignia.

I tried to make my outfit not scream my proffesion. I did want to show support though, subtly. So I use my sash to show orders and such. the insignia is not for ATK, its because I am Ardenai- nothing more.

I didn't mean to end up wearing so much black either, will have to work on that, but it does hide blood the best I guess, and I get beat up a lot! Errr I mean, I beat the shit out of critters a lot! Yeah.......

Praefection
12-01-2003, 04:05 AM
Here is one of mine. My favorite look actually and I'm trying to improve. Fun!

You see Linsha Sinti the Sorceress.
She appears to be an Illistim Elf.
She appears to be very young and tall. She has tilted azure-limned pale green eyes and ivory skin. She has very long, silky mahogany hair that is parted in the center and highlighted a deep red while several wispy tendrils frame her face and tumble to her hips. She has long, gracefully pointed ears with a slight bend at the tips. She has full, softly curved pale pink lips.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a flowing black silk longcloak, a rich purple charm bag, a delicate silver collar, a clingy black silk bodice, a gold-threaded scarlet gem pouch, a fat grey velvet toy tarantula, a black silk diamond-clasped satchel, a flowing gossamer silk skirt, and some slim black narrow-toed boots.

*I'm not sure about her hair right now but I still like it, just not exactly what I was aiming for*

On to the shows!
- the collar :Polished silver has been carefully crafted into this delicate collar stylized for a snug fit around the wearer's neck. Rows of sapphires, ranging from a deep sea blue to a pale, icy white are encrusted along the smooth, reflective surface of this lovely collar. Each gem is carefully placed next to one that will compliment it in size and color, the resulting piece one of dramatic beauty. A hidden clasp, inset with a single large blue diamond holds the collar secure.
- the tarantula :The toy tarantula's abdomen is roughly the size and shape of a muffin, and the rest of its body is proportioned to match. Small onyx bead eyes are set in a semicircle on the head, not far from the slim brocade strap that could be used to suspend the toy from a belt. Silky black fringe adorns each of the eight long, floppy legs, and more fringe obscures the area around the pedipalps, looking almost like a misplaced mustache. A tiny pocket on the underside could contain some small valuable. (I won this at Ebon's Gate and it has an altered ring inside but since I don't wear it, I won't post it.)
-the skirt :This flowing skirt is made from black silk cut to rest low on the wearer's hips while panels of gossamer, embroidered with silvery threads have been sewn on so they twirl outward with each movement. Tightly fitted around the waist, the skirt flairs outward at the knee and is slightly elongated toward the back, creating a demure train that flows on the ground in a rustle of silk.

I think she might be wearing a bit too much black, and I need a bit more color but that's it.

DCSL
12-01-2003, 12:08 PM
The hair might be a bit much... a little wordy. Although I like the picture it gives. With the deep red and mahogany.

Heh, and the tarantula is adorable.

AnticorRifling
12-09-2003, 02:08 PM
My dwarven bard:

You are holding a barb-tipped vultite warlance in your right hand.
You are wearing a well-forged dwarven war helm, a small anvil shaped beard clip, a splintered modwir axe-head amulet, a dwarven instrument case, a dwarven infantry backpack, a tattered blue dwarven-crafted robe, a dwarven tackle harness, a set of dwarven crafted chain with a golden anvil emblazoned on the shoulders, a stout dwarven belt, a waern-skin forging hammer case, a dwarven infantry gear satchel, a tattered leather coin pouch, a black dwarven-crafted kilt and some dwarven infantry boots.

Czeska
12-09-2003, 02:13 PM
The carnation is a nice touch, Edine <smirk>

Brat8525
12-09-2003, 02:21 PM
You see Elegance De'Althornne the Stalker.
She appears to be a Dark Elf.
She appears to be young and shorter than average. She has piercing crystal green eyes and bronze skin. She has waist length, flowing jet black hair with lighter streaks. She has a delicate face, a small nose and high cheekbones.
She has a stalking wolf tattoo on her neck.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a black alloy moon axe with a tear-shaped black diamond inset haft in her right hand and a shadowy ebon vultite shield in her left hand.
She is wearing a tasselled bright silver flask, some supple black leather boots, a stylish buckskin coin pouch, a shadowy ebon vaalorn-tasse corselet, a supple crimson satchel inset with shining silver lockpicks, an elegant gold thigh-band, a black leather hooded cloak, a scaled black leather skirt, a ebon laced leather pack, an opal-inlaid narrow silver bracelet, a black leather armband cinched with a tiny platinum key, an elegant intertwining necklace, a thong-strung curved vaalin needle, an elegant intertwined belt, an onyx-bound bloodjewel amulet, a black diamond studded gem pouch, a low-cut black suede bodice trimmed with tiny black diamonds and laced tightly with soft cream colored ribbon, some crimson edged ebony gloves, a crystal amulet, a faceted black diamond stud earring, a delicate gold toe ring, and a gold ring.

ok she is a bit out of order, but hey she looks ok ;o)

You tap a diamond-edged white vultite shield.
>look shield
The defender shield has been forged of strong pure white vultite polished to a high luster. The exterior of the shield displays masterfully etched runes of magical protection. Bands of the purest gold which are in-laid with diamonds reinforce the rim of this shield, allowing the light to dance off their many sides. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

You tap an elegant intertwining necklace.
>l neckla
>
Masterfully-formed of sparkling white gold, the necklace is a splendid example of elven craftsmanship. Suspended from the delicate interlocking links is a single teardop chiseled from a perfect black diamond, seemingly frozen in time. Etched onto the teardop in delicate script is the phrase, "Love like you have never been hurt."

You tap an elegant intertwined belt.
>l belt
Lengths of the softest ebon leather have been intricately braided to form this fine belt. Two small pockets have been cleverly concealed within the braid work to hold small items. Fastening the belt is a polished gold buckle inset with a perfect black diamond carved into the shape of a lone wolf.

Sleekly fashioned, the armor has been custom tailored, affording both maximum fit and protection, yet clinging to the curves of wearer. Attached along the bottom is the tasse made of wide strips of crimson-edged vaalorn-linked chain, forming an open-pleat skirt. The armor, dyed to a deep shadowy ebon, is offset by shades of silver. Tiny brilliant faceted diamonds inset onto the skirt seem to illuminate in comparison. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

Made from what looks like elven-styled gold but is really a dwarven fake, the thigh-band is etched on each gold-link with detailed scarabs, and is cut to spiral up the wearer's thigh. Fastening the thigh-band at the side is a tiny bent lockpick-shaped clip. Dangling from each tiny gold-link are tiny tear shaped diamonds edged with a subtle layer of glitter.

This skirt is fashioned from layers upon layers of black leather scales. The unrefined waistline is worn comfortably about the hips with the front dipping slightly at the center. A single burnished silver stud adorns each individual piece of leather, which is subsequently used to fasten it to the scale below.

These gloves are crafted from the softest, most supple jet black leather possible. Designed to extend just past the wrist, these gloves afford a snug and comfortable fit. On the topside, a pure white wolf is beautifully sewn in silver thread, its amber eyes gazing up at the moon. Stitched in delicate script on the wrist of these gloves are the words, "Elegance is not just my name".

Brat8525
12-09-2003, 02:23 PM
opps thats not her shield, thats my other characters....

this is hers.

The defender shield has been forged of strong ebon-hued vultite polished to a high luster. The exterior of the shield displays an inlaid black wolf crafted of jet stone with watchful emerald eyes. Crimson-edged bands of pure gold reinforce the rim of the shield, engraved with elven runes. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

Vixen
12-09-2003, 02:26 PM
I'd have to say this is probably her most frequently used outfit, as its her hunting gear. Only the pants, the ring and the coat are altered. I think I got everything else shop-wise.

You see Kasia McCairnis
She appears to be in the bloom of youth and taller than average. She has sultry stormy grey eyes and bronze skin. She has flowing, moonlight-hued hair swept with strands of scarlet that falls in tousled disarray to her thighs. She has a heart-shaped face, an upturned nose and slightly upswept pointed ears.
She has a red fire sprite tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a ruby-inlaid dark leather headband, a jade smoke wisp pendant, a ruby-eyed silver fox pendant, a leather shoulder harness, a tailored black leather coat with antique carved silver buttons, an antique silver armband, a ruby-inlaid black leather bodice, a silver-edged crimson ruby wristlet, an elegant silver and ruby ring, a ruby-inset golden waist chain, a ruby-clasped black silk pouch, some fitted crimson leather pants, and some red-laced black leather boots.

Vixen
12-09-2003, 02:27 PM
Forgot to post the alters.. oy

pants: The pants are expertly tailored of fine elven leather, and made to fit the wearer like a second skin. Thin black cording loosely laces the pants from hip to ankle, open just enough to allow a flash of skin beneath. A fine vaalorn clasp in the shape of a fox fastens the pants at the low slung waist.

ring: Skillfully crafted from polished silver, the top of the ring is shaped like the spreading boughs of a willow tree. A crimson heart-shaped ruby is set at the center of the branches. Engraved inside the band is a single word, "Remember."

And the coat is just a short description. About as simple as I could get it

Linor
01-04-2004, 12:45 PM
She appears to be youthful and tall. She has captivating, silver-flecked dark violet eyes and ebon skin. She has long, flowing white hair woven into three plaits and fettered by an orchid-shaped amethyst clasp. She has a dainty face, a small nose and slightly upswept pointed ears.

She is wearing a twin-pointed ridged veniom hairpin, a floor-length hooded velvet cloak, some sleek black brigandine, a stylish purple sash, an orchid-hued silk doublet, an orchid-sewn watered silk bodice, a violet crystal-inset ring, a soft purple belt, a veniom-laced scabbard, a veniom-trimmed sheath, a splintered bone pick case, an orchid-hued silk skirt and some dark orchid hued boots.

Most of it has shows but I'm to lazy to post them with it.

Bobmuhthol
01-04-2004, 01:09 PM
>Peer at my mirror, please.
You look at yourself carefully in the jade-rimmed mirror...

You see Lord Bobmuhthol Garredy the Mercenary.
He appears to be a Giant of the T'Kirem Clan.
He appears to have one foot in the grave and very tall. He has heavy-lidded milky white eyes and pale skin. He has short, straight steel grey hair with a white streak running through it. He has a wrinkled face, a pointed nose and deep laugh lines.
He has a krolvin slave ship tattoo on his leg, a black diamond tattoo on his ear, a red and black scimitar tattoo on his leg, a black chain tattoo on his arm, a Warrior Guild tattoo on his neck, a black shield tattoo on his forearm, a small black skull tattoo on his finger, a goblin skull bowling ball tattoo on his forearm, a tattooed symbol of V'Tull on his arm, and a gold-lipped fiery crimson pipe clenched between his teeth.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a bright snapdragon, a tattered warrior's mantle skillfully stitched with a rendition of Lord V'Tull, an oilcloth backpack, a feathered brown felt hat set with a dark stylish band in the middle, some invar plate hourglass gauntlets, a splintered modwir axe-head amulet, a sturdy leather weapons harness, a blood-stained leather belt, a tattered dark wool coin pouch, a blue leather coin pouch, a grinning skull pin, a slender black leather wrist sheath tooled with the silhouette of a thin stiletto, a comet-etched black flagon, a weathered battle hood of mail, a sneezing n'ecare mask, some diamond tooled leather boots, some well-worn linen trousers with the knees worn out, a linked platinum necklace, a faded black scimitar tabard, a blue diamond-studded wristband, a silver gate pin, a scorched black iron giantkin band etched with the silhouette of a battle axe, a veniom-bound leather case, some dusty dwarven chain hauberk, a simple carved mistwood band, and a selanthan bloodjewel earring.

>Look at my dwarven hauberk, please.
Stitched upon the chest of this dusty hauberk you see a bold crimson sigil of war. Set with dark golvern studs the armor has been reinforced for added strength. Ridged leather cuffs lined with puma fur add padded protection for each arm. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.
>

>Look at my leather case, please.
This case, created from finely selected skins and tied with the strongest of cords, serves as a complement to the motley crew of designers. On the back side of the flap you notice that a map of Elanthia has been masterfully drawn, detailing many famous landmarks. Well oiled and cleaned, this case could be a keepsake worth the love of many generations. A swirling aetherstone shard is used as a clasp to secure the flap when closed.
>

You tap a raven-hafted inky vultite misericord with a selanthan bloodjewel set into the pommel.

StrayRogue
01-04-2004, 01:11 PM
You are a Queen of taste Bob.

Artha
01-04-2004, 01:12 PM
Awww. What happened to you 100 skull pins?

Bobmuhthol
01-04-2004, 01:13 PM
The GM's gave me a choice. Take them off, or die once for every skull pin.

Artha
01-04-2004, 01:14 PM
You took them off?

Panzy.

Kalishar
01-05-2004, 10:36 PM
You see Kalishar the Bandit.
He appears to have come of age and taller than average. He has shifty deep brown eyes and dark skin. He has long, thick stark white hair falling back down to his shoulders. He has a strong featured, angular face, a thin chiseled nose and narrow, symmetrical ears that end in sharp points. He has a tiny scar on his chin.
He has a cracked skull tattoo on his forearm, and a tattooed symbol of Onar on his neck.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a crystal amulet, a twisted black mithril chain, a tiny crystal vial suspended from a braided golvern chain, a black Onar symbol, a sapphire-set black leather scabbard, a weathered brown leather satchel, an encompassing pitch black cloak, some supple matte black chainmail, a mithril-bound leather wrist sheath, a sleek black leather belt, a polished black leather gem pouch clasped with a carved obsidian dagger, a small invar lockpick case, an oiled black leather toolkit, some studded black leather pants, a slender black leather thigh-sheath, a sleek black ankle-sheath, and some fitted black leather boots.

Most of the stuff has shows, but I dunno, seems like a lot of work to put them all in here :/

I need to get rid of that Onar tattoo, when I first got it I was like cool, if its on the neck it'll always be visible!!! R0x0r!

But now I'd rather have it somewhere that I can hide it. Same with the Onar symbol, but that was a gift from a friend I never see anymore and I'm reluctant to take it off.

He's also got the "in all black" thing going for him, but I like it, I think it works.

Shalla
01-05-2004, 11:07 PM
You see Lady Shalla Askanni the Deceiver.
She appears to have come of age and average height. She has sultry stormy grey eyes and dusky skin. She has long, windswept ruby-beaded silver hair that softly caresses her cheeks and falls in a graceful cascade down her back. She has a delicate face, a classical nose and slightly upswept pointed ears.
She has a black chain tattoo on her neck, a lightning bolt tattoo on her finger, and a striking serpent tattoo on her finger.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a lustrous crimson ruby circlet, a thick ruby-studded collar, a ruby-eyed black skull pin, some thick vruul skin body leathers, an exquisite long black leather cloak accented upon the hood by swirling patterns of silver and ruby, a braided spiked leather armband, a linked ruby demon miniature bracelet, an oversized white skull ring, a well-oiled braided leather belt with a braided leather bullwhip hanging from it, a slim black leather skirt, some jet black silky hose edged in tiny shimmering rubies, a thin black leather thigh-band inset with faceted rubies, and some sculpted thigh-high leather boots with diamond dusted spiked heels.

My armor is still being altered. and I'm not going to post the shows of my items.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Lady Shalla]

Shalla
01-05-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Linor
She appears to be youthful and tall. She has captivating, silver-flecked dark violet eyes and ebon skin. She has long, flowing white hair woven into three plaits and fettered by an orchid-shaped amethyst clasp. She has a dainty face, a small nose and slightly upswept pointed ears.

She is wearing a twin-pointed ridged veniom hairpin, a floor-length hooded velvet cloak, some sleek black brigandine, a stylish purple sash, an orchid-hued silk doublet, an orchid-sewn watered silk bodice, a violet crystal-inset ring, a soft purple belt, a veniom-laced scabbard, a veniom-trimmed sheath, a splintered bone pick case, an orchid-hued silk skirt and some dark orchid hued boots.

I don't understand orchid-hued. I come from a tropical country and I believe each orchid/plant varies in colour. :?:

Edaarin
01-05-2004, 11:47 PM
You see Edaarin Ariter the Master Rogue.
He appears to be in the spring of life and tall. He has tilted hazel eyes and tanned skin. He has short, tousled light brown hair. He has a clean-shaven face, a classical nose and broad shoulders.
He has minor cuts and bruises on his chest.
He is wearing a diamond-inset gold human headband, a pair of white gold eyeglasses, a selanthan bloodjewel earring, a faceted bloodjewel pendant, a star-shaped golden amulet, a carved jade human-crafted band, an onyx-faced golden signet ring, some shadowy gold-taloned gloves, a black-rippled enveloping dark cloak, a jointed platinum rogue pin, a small golden padlock pin, a fitted claret velvet vest, a high-collared black silk shirt, some aged gold-veined mail, a veniom-edged dark silk tool kit, a tarnished gold locksmith kit, an infinity-sigil twined belt, a dusky thigh-sheath, some finely-tailored black pants with polished gold buttons, and a pair of dark gold-taloned boots.

>read pin
In the Common language, it reads:
"My heart stops each time yours beats." The words are engraved in a graceful looping script on the back of the pin.

>l shirt
Flawless combed Selanthian silk and masterful tailoring combine to create a smooth, rich fabric and fit. The shirt's high collar is secured with a golden chain and clasped with a silver dagger. The long, billowing sleeves taper off into cuffs, held snugly about the wrists with a pair of golden cufflinks. Embroidered on the right breast pocket is a tiny gold lockpick, indicative of the wearer's trade.

I designed neither, heh. Except the quote was mine.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Edaarin]

Shalla
01-05-2004, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Edaarin
>read pin
"My heart stops each time yours beats." The words are engraved in a graceful looping script on the back of the pin.

::Blinks::

Oh wow. :sniffle:

Shari
01-06-2004, 12:52 AM
Oh don't feed his ego, we don't need to listen to any of that crap.

<hides>

Ilvane
01-06-2004, 02:41 AM
I changed my cleric's outfit to go in Icemule.

You see (cleric girl!) the Acolyte.
She appears to be a Giant.
She appears to be young and average height. She has long-lashed pale grey eyes and ivory skin. She has chin length, straight black hair with a white streak running through it. She has a heart-shaped face, an upturned nose and dimpled cheeks.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a fluffy white fur hat, an etched pewter earcuff, some shimmering opaline prayer beads, a luxurious white fox-fur cloak with a fetching ermine-trimmed hood, a pair of snow white silk gloves, a supple white leather bodice, some snow white leathers, some elegant white slim-cut pants, a wave-rounded glass pebble anklet, and some snow white puma fur boots.

Edaarin
01-06-2004, 03:38 AM
Oh don't feed his ego, we don't need to listen to any of that crap.

<hides>

You don't have to feed my ego, I know that line works. I've used it the last two Valentines Days, heh.

AnticorRifling
01-06-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Edaarin

>read pin

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by Edaarin]

You know he wanted the pin to say:

"I rearry rearry rike men!"

But the GM shot him down so he had to go with that cheesy crap.

MaryJane
01-06-2004, 12:49 PM
You see Lylonna Deathblooms the Butcher.
She appears to be a Giant of the Araime Clan.
She appears to be youthful and shorter than average. She has long-lashed ale-brown eyes and milky white skin. She has chin length, straight bright red hair streaked with silver. She has an oval face, a freckled nose and wide hips.
She has a ring of mournblooms tattoo on her neck.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a heavy glaes butcher knife in her left hand.
She is wearing a sapphire-set engraved silver mask, a cuctucae berry talisman, a blue-green satin pack, a withered sweet briar rosebud, a rhimar-clasped blue velvet cloak, some deep black rolaren scalemail, some gossamer fingerless gloves, a circular green silk bag, a watered silk satchel, a long braided blue-green silk hip-scarf, a finespun gossamer skirt, some delicate rhimar-heeled sandals, a brilliant-cut diamond wedding band, a crystal amulet, and a gold ring.

>l mask
An ice blue marquise-cut sapphire glimmers from the center of the silver mask's forehead like a third eye, matching the hue of the pale silk ribbon that loops behind the mask. The smooth silver cheeks and brow are so highly polished that they reflect a distorted image of the surrounding area. Engravings of wraiths, skeletons, and twisted witchwood branches form an inch-wide border to the metal face, framing the almond-shaped eyeholes and the smirky smile on the silver lips.
(This was won.. at a costume contest at Ebon's gate)

Most of my alters are just short show desc's so I won't bother. I like them simple..

You glance down to see a deadly-sharp rolaren longsword with a twisting hilt in your right hand and a rhimar-etched spherical targe in your left hand.

>l targe
An elegantly simple ring of rhimar mounblooms has been expertly crafted along border of this spherical targe. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.
>

Shalla
01-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling
You know he wanted the pin to say:

"I rearry rearry rike men!"

But the GM shot him down so he had to go with that cheesy crap. [/i]

Hehee. There was this chinese toy I saw from a gift shoppe and everytime you hit it's head it says a chinese stereotype comment. Like "Me so hoohney me rike you roong time" Needless to say, I bought it. :lol:

DCSL
01-06-2004, 02:39 PM
I'm bored (again) and I have a few moments before work, but I've already caught up on all the internet-posted comics I routinely watch! So... I will post Strata's formal Nalfein outfit. Well, one of them.

She appears to be young and average height. She has cunning, mismatched grey and black eyes and ivory skin. She has long, lustrous deep scarlet hair that falls nearly to the ground, with a dainty curl at the tips. She has a delicate, refined face and a generous mouth.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a thin black silk ribbon choker strung with alternating brilliant peridot and emerald cabochons, a collection of faceted emerald bracelets, an elegant raven-hued silk ball gown with off-the-shoulder slashed sleeves, and some black silk high-heeled slippers.

Shari
01-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Damnit woman, stop posting all your friggen outfits!

As soon as I can get ahold of my locker contents (I'm in Vaalor right now) I'm gonna strut my stuff. <sticks out her tongue>

Miss X
01-06-2004, 04:54 PM
This is how I have Chica dressed right now:
You see Lady Chica the Chirurgeon.
She appears to be a Paradis Halfling.
She appears to be young and sprightly and tiny. She has mischievous ocean-green eyes and smooth, rosy-pink skin. She has long, loosely curled flame red hair that frames her face beautifully and cascades down her back. She has a heart-shaped face, a button nose and expressive, pink-tinted lips.
She has a tattooed chain of acantha leaves on her waist, and a long blood red rose tattoo with black thorns on her neck.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a ruby-swept slender silver diadem, a petite black spidersilk cloak, a strapless dark spidersilk bodice threaded with silver roses, an antique silver armband, a slender silver bangle, a small field healing kit, some black halfling leathers, some sleek dark spidersilk pants, some thigh-high pointy-toed boots embossed with a single rose on each ankle, and a torban leaf talisman.

Cloak: This cloak is expertly cut from the finest spidersilk and is proportioned to fit the tiniest of body frames comfortably. Numerous small pockets filled with field healing tools line the inside of the cloak. A tiny acantha leaf shaped ruby clasp adorns the collar.

Kit: This small leather kit is embroidered with a delicate white lily. Small pockets crafted for specialized healing tools and herbs are reinforced with strong sinew for lasting strength. A small strap of braided leather secures the kit to the wearers waist.

Leathers: The leathers are proportioned to fit the tiniest of body frames, and are laced at the seams with thin golvern threading. The leather is dyed a deep shade of black, and has been well cared for over time. A line of ruby red roses is embroidered to encircle the collar and the cuffs. A miniature patch has been sewn so it rests just above the right breast, and stitched upon it is the insignia for the Empath Guild. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

Pants: Expertly crafted from soft black spidersilk, these pants appear to be cut to ride low on the hips, allowing the wearer ease in movement as well as a flattering fit. A tiny onyx spider set with brilliant ruby eyes clasps the garment at the waist.

Sorry for the loooong post!
Vx

Meos
01-06-2004, 04:57 PM
You see Meos De'Magmortous the Mage.
He appears to be as old as the hills and tall. He has piercing crystal blue eyes and fair skin. He has shoulder length, straight silver hair. He has a gently aged face and a neatly-trimmed beard.
He has a Wizard Guild tattoo on his ankle, and a tangle of tattooed sigils spiraling around a yellow slit-pupiled eye on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He appears to be wearing nothing special.

Hips
01-06-2004, 05:09 PM
You see Lady Michiko Lawyk the Woodswoman.
She appears to be in the flower of life and short. She has long-lashed, expressive twilight blue eyes and flawlessly smooth, soft ivory-white skin. She has long, silky raven black hair that flows down her back, curling at the tips to brush against her hips. She has a dainty face, an upturned nose and petite, delicate ears that taper to slight points.
She has a cute mouse tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a black velvet choker fastened with a silver eight-pointed star, a velvet-lined sable suede satchel, a deeply-hooded crushed velvet longcoat with carved ebony buttons, a single black lily, a silver-boned dark velvet corset, a hip-length sheer silk chemise, a thin silver filigreed black belt, a star-incised deep black censer, some soft black velvet pants, and some low-heeled ebon moire silk slippers.

This is her black & silver "Huntress" outfit. She also has a blue & silver asian-inspired outfit, a gold and ivory formal outfit, a silver and green formal outfit, and a silver and green "ranger" outfit. :bounce:

I think I'm going to work on a red and silver one next, heheh.

Artha
01-06-2004, 05:16 PM
I need to get rid of that Onar tattoo, when I first got it I was like cool, if its on the neck it'll always be visible!!! R0x0r!

Whip out a dagger and 'remove symbol tattoo'.

You'll get a stun and a bleeder, but it'll be gone.

DCSL
01-06-2004, 09:58 PM
I like the new non-blonde Michiko. And I love that outfit you showed right there, even more than I like the cheongsam one. I think it's the chemise + corset that does it for me. I'll try very hard not to rip it off, heh, in my admiration.

AnticorRifling
01-07-2004, 07:38 AM
You guys keep posting and Edaarin won't even see the comment I made about his pin because it will be like 2 pages back!!!

Edaarin
01-07-2004, 02:07 PM
I saw it, and I was up until 6 am trying to cry myself to sleep. Wahhh. You people at the PC are all mean assholes. Wahh.

HouseofElves
01-07-2004, 10:08 PM
Well here's my girl, she is currently in one of her winter outfits.

You see Lady Jacina Purplehart the Consoler.
She appears to be a Loenthra Elf.
She appears to be in the spring of life and taller than average. She has enchanting amethyst-hued eyes and flawless fair skin. She has waist length, tendriled chestnut hair falling in gentle waves about her hips. She has finely drawn features, and a long slender neck with a delicately defined collarbone.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a fur-lined amethyst pelisse of brushed velvet topped with a fel-supported calash, a silver-tooled thunderstone choker, an intricately beaded violet cotehardie, a powder white ermine snoskyn, and some calf-high white leather boots.

Show of the choker:
Tiers of dark amethyst beads have been strung on slender silver wire, forming the body of this simple and delicate choker. At the center, a single purple thunderstone cabochon glimmers as light dances off of it, the beautiful jewel enclosed in an intricate knot work frame of gleaming silver.

Show of the cotehardie:
Fashioned from fine samite fabric with thick silver threading in a whorled pattern along the upper sleeves and neckline, the cotehardie is a skillfully tailored garment. The scoop neck is edged with gathered white tulle that cinches at the shoulders. A wide band of moonlight ivory silk encircles the joint of the fitted sleeves. The gown itself, dyed to a pale violet color, clings closely to the body and is adorned with a complex pattern of tiny crystal beads along the white silk and silver thread.

Show of the snosykn:
Pristine ermine fur has been carefully cut to make a small, yet elegant muff for the hands. Smooth snow-colored silk lining peeks out from either end of the warm tube. A small cording of veloutine is attached to the muff making it possible to be worn on the wrist.

Show on the boots:
Pristine white leather is shaped to a close fit covering the foot, ankle, and calf. The elegantly tailored boots are cuffed with fluffy bands of snow cat fur. A clean line of crystal bead buttons trails down the back of each boot and contrasts perfectly with the small fel heel.

Boots are a must during the winter despite the fact I usually reserve wearing boots with only a skirt. Fel is a good wood for standing up in the cooler weather, and there is something about purple and silver against a white background that I just adore.

I might post some of my other outfits/chars, we'll see.

Betheny
01-07-2004, 10:10 PM
You have a muff.

DCSL
01-07-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
You have a muff.

That is exactly what I first thought, heh. But then, I went further and thought, 'I want a muff!' Like... one I can show in public without shame.

Jacina looks adorable, and the cotehardie is very nice on her coloring.

Shari
01-08-2004, 12:12 AM
I was trying to think of a way to make any item for Darva's fashion show that was a muff...but I doubted that any gm would make ANYTHING like that.

Imagine the horrors that would come of owning:

a fluffy black woolen muff

<laughs and cries at the same time>

I really want one though so Jesae can keep her hands warm!

....wow, that doesn't sound good either. <sighs>

Sean
01-08-2004, 12:18 AM
a fluffy black woolen muff

<laughs and cries at the same time>

I really want one though so Jesae can keep her hands warm!

....wow, that doesn't sound good either. <sighs>

i thought thats what you had edaarin for.

edited for quotey goodness.

[Edited on 1-8-2004 by Tijay]

Shari
01-08-2004, 01:00 AM
Tijay, remind me (when I bring Jesae back from EN) to toss out my refusal to mix ig with oog and kick yo ass.

Edaarin
01-08-2004, 01:03 AM
NO JESAE I will NOT warm your hands OOG.

Hips
01-08-2004, 01:08 AM
I like the new non-blonde Michiko. And I love that outfit you showed right there, even more than I like the cheongsam one. I think it's the chemise + corset that does it for me. I'll try very hard not to rip it off, heh, in my admiration.

Aww, thank you! To tell you the truth, I'm jealous of all Strata's gowns. :smilegrin:

And I wouldn't consider it "ripping me off" - I mean... this is supposedly a medieval time period, right? Chemises and corsets were the norm, weren't they? ;)

Shari
01-08-2004, 01:15 AM
Well it's good that you wont, because I'd be charged with statatory rape, now wouldn't I?

<cackles, runs, hides>

Sean
01-08-2004, 01:19 AM
would you put on your special child molesting alteration set if you did?

Shari
01-08-2004, 01:22 AM
Just for your viewing pleasure, Tijay, yes...I would.

...um, and which alteration set are you thinking of?

Shari
01-08-2004, 02:58 AM
You see Jesae Jiin.
She appears to be in the spring of life and shorter than average. She has captivating olive green eyes and fair skin. She has hip-length, luminous straight champagne blonde hair that is silky-soft to the touch. She has a delicately sculpted face, an upturned nose and slightly-curved, naturally tinged pink lips.
She has an intricate symbol of Ivas tattoo on her hip.
She is in good shape.
She is holding a flute of bubbly Sylvan champagne in her right hand and a finely polished silver mirror in her left hand.
She is wearing an oval mother-of-pearl locket, an intricately carved ebonwood talisman, a sand-hued oilskin jacket, a plush cream cashmere sweater, a luxurious satin coin pouch, some rolled-up rich brown pants, and some tall chestnut suede boots.

All are off the rack save for the sweater, of which, Dextra was a sweatheart enough to sell to me. <makes mental note "One of Dextra's alters down, 100 to go>

examine sweater
The soft cashmere of this sweater is a gentle cream in hue, and is possessed of a fine texture reminiscent of down feathers. Though simply crafted, there is a subtle superiority to the garment's weave and cut that bespeaks an artful tailor's work. Three small pearls is nestle in the fabric as buttons fastening the high collar, with no other adornment to the garment.

I'm hoping to have pieces of a similar fasion altered over the coming month at the Spitfire to round off her look. Trying to get her back to her Sylvan roots, instead of looking like the tart that she is.

Sean
01-08-2004, 03:07 AM
You are wearing a gold ring, some rolaren banded hunting leathers, an antique vaalin wedding band, an inky black symbol, a small leather sack clutched with a withered elf hand, some inky black trousers, an inky black amulet, an inky black pack and a glass amulet.

my complete and total lack of fashion.

HouseofElves
01-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Maimara
You have a muff.

Yeah, you wanna touch my soft, white, pristine, muff. I know it.

Caramia
01-10-2004, 10:17 PM
It's not what I'm wearing, but someone is:

You see Lady Amberain Moard the Swordswoman.
She appears to be a Human.
She appears to be in the prime of life. She has sparkling violet eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, flowing honey blonde hair with lighter streaks. She has a dainty face, a small nose and pouting lips.
She has a white bunny tattoo on her neck, and a bumblebee tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a gold ring, a crystal amulet, some thick black leather boots with spikes protruding from the toes, a tiny diamond-inset silver nose ring shaped like a star, a silver bracelet, a silver spidersilk backpack, a leather purse, a sky-blue vultite wall shield, an emerald green imflass harness, a small leather talisman, a plush orchid thighband, some thigh-high black gossamer stockings topped with ruffled lace, a Warrior Guild member pin, a short black leather skirt, a laced-up tooled black leather bodice inlaid with small deathstones, a chain hauberk, a black leather collar inlaid with spikes and clasped at the neck with a deathstone, a pale jade ivy arabesque jewel, a shimmering pink opal rose, a platinum beaded hair ribbon woven around a vaalorn-edged hairstick, a star-eyed emerald crested lizard, a cascading garland of fragrant orchids and glossy emerald leaves, and a gossamer ebon spidersilk wrap.

Sort of mixing the fluffy baby doll look with the wanna-be goth chick.

Jolena
01-10-2004, 11:29 PM
She appears to be young and shorter than average. She has sparkling blue-green eyes and tanned skin. She has long, wild deeply scarlet hair intricately gathered into an elegant chignon, with several delicate ruby-beaded locks framing her face. She has a delicate face, a button nose and pouting lips.
She has a crescent moon tattoo on her neck, a golden leaf tattoo on her finger, a deep red rose tattoo on her forearm, and a dew-kissed flower tattoo on her waist.
She is holding a ruby-set sylvan warblade in her right hand and a midnight black vultite shield in her left hand.
She is wearing a delicate moonstone earring, a moon-shaped silver cloak clasp, a flame-etched black leather cloak, a petite ruby promise ring, some tightly linked rolaren chainmail, a small rose, an opalescent crescent moon locket, a gold-edged white diamond amulet, an enamelled silver tanik pin, a flame-red tightly laced bodice, a pale silvery velvet sack embroidered with a flame-engulfed crescent moon, a moon-embossed black leather pouch, a pair of soft black leather pants, an elegant black silk thighband, a silver star and moon anklet, and some thigh-high ruby leather boots embroidered with golden keys.

examine warb
The blade of this weapon is seductively sharp, and the metal's rippled patterns reflect any passing light with an almost malevolent glint. A line of elegantly etched sylvan runes extends down the length of the dangerously curved arc and curls at the base of the blade to circle a small ruby-dusted crescent moon. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

>examine shield
The shield of vultite is dyed a pure midnight black and sports comfortable leather enarmes on the back side. Enameled on the front in vibrant hues of carmine and saffron is a large flame-engulfed crescent moon surrounded by constellations of encrusted sylvarraend rubies. Along the bottom, "Jolena Selinia Al'Lunacen" is engraved in a graceful, looping script. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

examine cloak
>
The leather of this cloak appears to be supple, enveloping the wearer in soft, caressing folds. Glittering slivers of ivory and blood-red ruby have been emblazoned across the back of the cloak, forming the image of a crescent moon engulfed in crimson flames. Along the bottom edge of the moon in intricate gold script are the words "Jolena Selinia Al'Lunacen".

examine ring
>
The delicate band is made of sparkling ruby, shimmering and formed to the wearer's finger as if made especially for her. Tiny slivers of diamond have been set into the band, forming what appears to be two entertwining vines, linked together for eternity. Along the inner part of the band reads, "Beginner's love doesn't always remain, We will go on."

>l pouch
Crafted from soft black leather, this pouch is large and sturdy. The flap of the pouch has been embossed with a single upturned crescent moon and edged with small star rubies.

examine thigh
The thighband is composed of a double layer of supple leather the width of two fingers. The inner side is lined with satin for comfort while a layer of fine black elven silk covers the outer side. Evenly spaced ruby studs faceted into small crescent moons keep the fabrics in place while allowing for a narrow blade to be slipped between the two layers of leather. Delicate ruby-dusted sylvan runes alternate with the studs on the outer side and meet with the reinforced silk straps fastening the garment.

Jolena
01-10-2004, 11:39 PM
I also have a few description alters:

From Michiko's wedding: a flowing gossamer silk dress with tiny crescent moons embroidered on the bodice

Just because I liked it: a slender silver-hued silk dress embroidered with a spiraling pattern of crystal dusted dewdrops

A gift from a dear friend when I titled: a thin sterling silver neckband trimmed with ruby crescent moons and diamond stars

A gift from Michiko back when Jo still picked boxes: a sturdy silver locksmith's kit inlaid with miniature faceted rubies

My trick knife: a flame-etched crimson steel cinquedea--
The smooth polished bloodwood hilt is evenly studded with tiny crescent moon-shaped rubies circled by shallowly branded sylvan runes. Sinuous long flames have been etched along the gleaming crimson blade and gilded with varying shades of gold to create soft yellows and rich oranges. A tiny gap is visible at the very base of the cinquedea's blade, right where it meets the hilt. It looks almost as if the blade is made to retract into the hilt! There are also several very thin grooves along the blade's edge.

Jolena
01-10-2004, 11:51 PM
You see (my wizard):
She appears to be a Sylvankind.
She appears to be very young and taller than average. She has sultry jade green eyes and tanned skin. She has very long, wavy platinum hair with lighter streaks. She has a delicate face, a small nose and small pointed ears.
She has a delicate wild rose tattoo on her chest, a crescent moon tattoo on her neck, and a pouncing kitten tattoo on her thigh.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing some shapely moon-embossed leathers, some ornate moonstone hair combs, a pair of pale moonstone earrings, an ivy-trimmed white silk scrollcase, an ivy-trimmed white silk cloak, a braided mithril armband, some elegant white silk gloves, a silver crescent moon ring, a moon and star etched silver band, a stylish velvet coin pouch, a thin crescent moon-shaped flask, a moon charm silver chain anklet, some delicate crystal-heeled shoes, and a crystal amulet.

And then Jolena in formal attire. She has a few, but this is the one I had saved.

She appears to be young and shorter than average. She has sparkling blue-green eyes and tanned skin. She has waist length, wild deeply scarlet hair that cascades down her form in a wave of silken ringlets, caressing the small of her back and resting upon her hips in elegant tresses. She has a delicate face, a button nose and pouting lips.
She has a golden key tattoo on her thigh, a crescent moon tattoo on her neck, a tattoo of gold cascading stars on her thigh, a golden leaf tattoo on her finger, a deep red rose tattoo on her forearm, and a dew-kissed flower tattoo on her waist.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a wispy blue spidersilk satchel, a billowing ebon-hued satin greatcoat, an opalescent crescent moon locket, a petite ruby promise ring, a black moonstone bracelet, a solitary black pearl pendant, a strapless black silk gown, some black spidersilk stockings, a silver star and moon anklet, and a pair of thin sheer black sandals.

Caiylania
01-11-2004, 03:40 AM
You see Caiylania E'Leanu the Swordswoman

She is wearing (When hunting) a dark vultite helm or (when not hunting) a slender silver hoop earring, an opal-inset sterling silver choker, a simple silver chain, a feathered colored vaalin robin, an ebon laced leather pack, a jade-clasped tapestry satchel, a braided leather weapon harness, a leaf-shaped Ardenai insignia, an etched silver clasp, a fur-lined black wool cloak (a deeply hooded faded brown cape in summer), a braided leather armband, a dark green tunic, some bronzed black leather brigandine, an open-necked white linen shirt, an intricately woven silver armlet, a small pale green jade bracelet, a blue vultite Brigatta wristlet, some supple black leather gloves, a black silk sash, an ivy-twined leather sword-belt with an old wood-hilted longsword hanging from it, a warm brown kit, a sturdy dark leather gem pouch, a beaded red leather waterskin, a pair of soft black leather pants and some tall chestnut suede boots.

a feathered colored vaalin robin > I want to alter into - a sleek red robin

the beaded red leather waterskin I tried to dye but I can't, so will eventually alter it into something more simple

the sword-belt i want to turn into either just a dark leather sword-belt or baldric

the dark green tunic will be a horse-crested deep green cotton tunic

[Edited on 1-11-2004 by Caiylania]

Artha
02-01-2004, 10:16 AM
Now that I finally got everything in order...

You see Aone the Locksmith.
He appears to be a Human from Jantalar.
He appears to be youthful and average height. He has gold-flecked blue-grey eyes and fair skin. He has shoulder length, tied back blue-black hair swept back from the temples. He has a clean-shaven face, an aquiline nose and high cheekbones.
He has a crimson vaalorn ring in his left eyebrow.
He has minor cuts and bruises on his back, and some minor cuts and bruises on his left leg.
He is wearing some supple black leather boots, some silk-lined black leather pants, an elegant black brocade satchel, a sturdy dark leather gem pouch, a tarnished gold locksmith kit, a polished black leather sword-belt with a vultite skull-pommelled badelaire hanging from it, a gold ring, some soft black troll-skin gloves, a suede lockpick wrist sheath, some scorched brigandine armor, a back quiver, a tattered night-black cloak, a crystal amulet, an icy blue pendant, and a plain black beret.

I'm sort of looking for a belt to replace the sword-belt while the Spitfire et al are in town.

Volstock
02-01-2004, 10:18 PM
NOTHING

Galleazzo
02-04-2004, 09:51 AM
He appears to be middle-aged and average height. He has red-rimmed grey eyes and fair skin. He has short greying-brown hair. He has a clean-shaven face.

He is wearing a white cotton shirt, a blue-striped silk tie, a black leather belt, a plain silver squared-off buckle, some grey wool pants, some grey ribbed socks, and some polished black leather shoes.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-04-2004, 04:36 PM
You see Tayvin Dreamforge.
He appears to be a Mhoragian Halfling.
He appears to be young and tiny. He has silver-flecked violet eyes and alabaster skin. He has short, tousled white hair. He has a round face and a small well-trimmed, triangular patch of white hair beneath his lip. He has a deep white scar that bisects one of his bushy white eyebrows.
He has a tendril of golden essence tattoo on his neck, and a cat paw tattoo on his ankle.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a shimmering glaesine orb, a mask-shaped black crystal pin, a small lockpick case, a miniature lunchbox, a halfling feasting doublet, a Mhoragian dinner jacket, a small leather tunic, and some tiny leather boots.

Miss X
02-04-2004, 05:03 PM
Aww wow I love his outfit! The lunchbox is so cute!
Vx

Hips
02-04-2004, 05:05 PM
...Where are his pants? :o

Mint
02-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko

the orb must be strategically placed

Suppa Hobbit Mage
02-04-2004, 05:13 PM

Check under your bed...

Hips
02-04-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage

Check under your bed...

*flails*

Michiko is chaste!! :flamed:

crazymage
02-04-2004, 05:24 PM
<<Michiko is chaste!! >>

OMGROFLMFAO

Kia
02-04-2004, 05:38 PM
You see Celeri Alianno the Nurse.
She appears to be mature. She has sparkling crystal blue eyes and lily white skin. She has long, alluring locks of soft black hair that cascade gently about her shoulders. She has a delicate face, a freckled nose and slightly pointed ears.
She has a tiny silver stud in her left nostril, and an innocent white pixie tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pink-tipped soft white rose tucked behind one ear, a star-shaped riftshard amulet, an elegant silver shield, a silver medicinals case, a petite white doeskin coat, a slender white dress, some fitted elven scale mail, a diamond engagement ring, a charming silver make-up kit, an intricate silver navel ring, a thin silver hip flask, a delicate silver thighband, and a pair of open-toed silk sandals.

The silly celery shows are the best part.

a silver medicinals case: Lined with luxurious crimson silk, the inside of this case has been fitted with numerous compartments, perfect for storing bandages, potions, and other such healing essentials. Etched on the latch that fastens the case is a stalk of celery, painted with pale green enamel.

a slender white dress: Made of pure white cotton twill, this crisply-pressed dress has been tailored to accentuate the feminine form. Tiny alabaster buttons line the opening, while two dainty pockets adorn the front. Embroidered upon the left pocket is a miniature stalk of celery stitched in silvery thread.

a petite white doeskin coat: Crafted from supple white doeskin, this slender knee-length coat sports a pair of long cuffed sleeves. Glancing momentarily at the interior, you notice the coat has been fitted with an elegant silvery silk lining. A tiny silver-wrought stalk of celery serves to clasp the garment securely at the waist.

a thin silver hip flask: Polished to a mirror finish, this sterling silver flask bears a long slender oval shape. A silver latch set near the lip serves to secure a delicate crystal stopper in the mouth of the flask. Imbedded into the face of the flask is a cabochon-cut dark crystal with a lovely stalk of celery etched on its surface.

a delicate silver thighband: Crafted from polished silver and set with several prismatic crystals, this thighband has been designed to fit snugly. The flawless silver surface has been etched with miniature stalks of celery that link around its length.

KIA.

Mint
02-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Where the hell did you get that navel ring? I want one!!

Kia
02-04-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by Mint
Where the hell did you get that navel ring? I want one!!

Bought it off Sergey's ex-wife, Marietta, before she left GS.

KIA.

Mint
02-04-2004, 05:50 PM
Check your U2U Kia.

AnticorRifling
02-04-2004, 06:02 PM
Celeri kicked my ass once. Lost a limb but she still wants me.

Parkbandit
02-04-2004, 06:08 PM

I was going to say something smart... but since Falgrin got killed by Warclaidhm.. I thought it best that I just let that go.

Edaarin
02-04-2004, 06:19 PM
Like father like son.

Parkbandit
02-04-2004, 06:20 PM
I'm sure Falgrin's killed you Edaarin... so essentially, you too have been killed by Warclaidhm.

So STFU!!!

Xcalibur
02-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Parkbandit

I was going to say something smart... but since Falgrin got killed by Warclaidhm.. I thought it best that I just let that go.

Even if warclaidhm is like 40 trains now, and with madness and a blue crystal he surely could attain 400+ as, it must be SOOOOOOOOOO bad for your "self esteem" (as a player) to be killed by him.

I can brag that I've kill him like 10 times, and NONE he even hurt me.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAH:smug:

Shari
02-04-2004, 08:00 PM
Most of you now know that I rolled Jesae into a bard. I've finally managed to finish (I hope) putting together her gypsy costume.

Unfortunately the bodice and skirt have platinum in the description, and I can't stand it anymore because I swear everyone and their damned grandmother has platinum items now so hopfully I can get them made into silver in time.

I know I shouldn't have body parts listed in the descriptions but I was describing it as though someone were visuallizing it being worn. <shrug>

I have two more altered outfits that I will post in time to keep up with Dextra. <duck>

You see Jesae.
She appears to be in the spring of life and shorter than average. She has bright crystal green eyes and fair skin. She has waist length, glossy honey blonde hair. She has a delicate face, an upturned nose and sharp pointed ears.
She has a ruby-studded silver ring in her left eyebrow, and a fiery scarlet ruby stud in the upper ridge of her left ear.
She has some minor cuts and bruises on her left hand.
She is holding an oval silver-framed mirror in her right hand.
She is wearing a fringed sheer black silk head-scarf, a dark garnet-hued orchid tucked behind one ear, a silver-bound black diamond choker, a red and black mottled damask satchel, an elegant black velvet cloak, a sculpted scarlet midriff bodice, an etched thick silver wristcuff, a dainty silk finger cymbal bag, a coin-trimmed scarlet silk hip-scarf, a hip-slung scarlet batiste skirt, a sparkling silver charm anklet, and some stylish high-heeled sandals.

satchel:

Patterns of detailed leaves and cherry blossoms flow and shimmer within the rich damask cloth of the satchel, trapping light and twisting shadow into a constant silent dance of color across its surface. Clasps of a whitish gold resembling hundreds of intertwined arms latch over the mouth, and at each corner the seams terminate in a frozen teardrop of purest silver.

bodice

This daringly sculpted bodice is fashioned from rigid prunella silk with platinum boning. The hem of the bodice is high-cut to show off the abdomen and navel and is back-laced with strong black satin cords. Trailing, ethereal black silk sleeves slither down the arm and are split at the elbow, causing the fabric to flutter down near the wearer's knees.

skirt:

Worn low on the hips, the skirt appears as if it were attacked by a multitude of razors, the layers of silk meticulously shredded from the thigh area down to the floor-length hem. The cuts allow for easy movement, and possibly a quick glance of the legs. A triple-tiered platinum chain belt wraps around the skirt, draping over the hips.

sandals:

Perched on painfully-high ebonwood heels, crisscrossing straps of black satin ribbon are meant to encircle the ankles before wrapping around twice and tying at the back in a bow. Bands of stiffened satin cross over the toes and are enhanced with a row of tiny square-cut diamonds studded across their surface.

Kia
02-04-2004, 10:12 PM

I didn't think I'd be able to take your arm clear off...

KIA.

DCSL
02-05-2004, 02:57 AM
Jesae looks so awesome. I still like that skirt and bodice set, even if they've got platinum in them. Really cute, and rather tasteful for the midriff/low-cut set. It's too bad she lost her feature alters with the re-roll, though.

Shari
02-05-2004, 03:04 AM
Hehe, working on that. Hopefully with the spitfire I can have at least my hair and eyes done the way I want.

Shari
02-07-2004, 03:51 AM
Well, sort of at a crossroads right now. I'm thinking about shelfing Jesae and solely playing my other one, since she has a pretty clean record and doesn't act anything like Jes.

Here's the outfit she's currently wearing:

You see Kalei.
She appears to be youthful and very tall. She has secretive, wispy-lashed mahogany eyes and ivory skin. She has mid-length, rich velvety dark brown hair that sweeps over her shoulders to the middle of her back in loose, gentle curls. She has a delicate face, an upturned nose and high cheekbones.
She has developed slurred speech.
She is holding a finely polished silver mirror in her right hand.
She is wearing an airy silver chiffon veil hung from a colorful peacock haircomb, an oversized white gardenia tucked behind one ear, a silver-inlaid pale crystal necklace, a stylish silver-buckled jacket, a silver alloy signet ring, a strapless silvery silk gown, and some petite jewelled glass slippers.

Everything is off the shelf save for the signet ring. I'm not going to show it because it's hideous and she's only wearing it because its pocketed and its going to be altered.

Nakiro
02-07-2004, 05:11 AM
You see High Lord Nakiro the Chirurgeon.
He appears to be a Human.
He appears to be ancient and average height. He has tired blue eyes and dusky skin. He has long, tied back white hair worn in elaborate braids. He has a bony face and sunken cheeks.
He has an acantha leaf tattoo on his neck, and an ebon-studded silver half-ring in his left eyebrow.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a gold ring, a dagger pierced heart escutcheon, a translucent spidersilk backpack, a woven acantha leaf crown, a royal blue herbalist's satchel, a ruby Mularos symbol, a bloodspattered wrist-sheath, a ruby pierced-heart pin, some blood and gore-spattered boots, a silver-bound dark crystal anklet, a blood-stained linen empath's greatcloak, some fingerless skinning gloves, a blood-stained bandage, a tightly woven spidersilk sack, some waist-tied spidersilk trousers, a blood-stained first aid kit, a veniom-worked black silk gem pouch, a leaf-embossed brushed leather thigh-quiver, a white Mularos symbol, some well oiled brigandine, and a darkly-tinted heavy linden crossbow.

And no, I don't want to order my inventory. If someone told me I had boots on my head (or anything like that) I'd kill them for being retarded.

What you read is not necessarily how your character sees things.

And yes, I'd love an automated/customizeable inventory order system. If such a thing existed, I'd order my inventory but because it isn't available, and because it flip flops every time I log in anyway, I just don't care.:duh:

[Edited on 2-7-2004 by Nakiro]

Myshel
02-07-2004, 08:01 AM
Myshel and Ardwen won't be hunting because of the spit, so this is her dress up outfit.

You see Myshel De'Moi the Muse.
She appears to be a Half-Elf.
She appears to be very young. She has haunting deep green eyes and fair skin. She has waist length, wavy golden blonde hair with fine tendrils curling softly around her ears. She has a heart-shaped face, an upturned nose and dimpled cheeks.
You are holding an emerald-bladed fan swept with delicate designs of pure white doves in your right hand.
You are wearing a waist-length ponytail of lustrous braided golden hair adorned with a swarm of silver butterfly hairpins, a pair of black diamond earrings, a cloak of shadowy insubstantial material that shifts with every movement, a glittering black diamond pendant, a ravishing black satin gown, a pair of sheer black spidersilk gloves clasped with black diamonds, a shimmering gold wedding ring, a black velvet pouch clasped with a flawless black diamond, a gold-edged black diamond anklet, some slender black satin slippers trimmed with veniom-studded rubies, a tiny red heart tattoo and a delicate wild rose tattoo.

a ravishing black satin gown
The black satin gown is cunningly crafted to cover, yet pleasingly accentuate, the wearer's physique. Sleeved to the hands by tiny silver rings, their full lengths are threaded with silver veniom. The low-cut fitted bodice and full-length skirt are adorned with veniom-studded rubies in precarious patterns of chaos, lending a hint into the nature of a woman.

Miss X
02-07-2004, 09:16 AM
This is how I have Chica at the moment:

You see Chica.
She appears to be a Paradis Halfling.
She appears to be young and sprightly and tiny. She has mischievous ocean-green eyes and smooth, rosy-pink skin. She has long, loosely curled flame red hair that frames her face beautifully and cascades down her back. She has a heart-shaped face, a button nose and expressive, pink-tinted lips.
She has a tiny diamond stud in her lip, a tattooed chain of acantha leaves on her waist, and a long blood red rose tattoo with black thorns on her neck.
She is in good shape.
She is holding an antique gold-etched mirror in her right hand.
She is wearing a ruby-swept slender silver diadem, a brilliant ruby red zinnia tucked behind one ear, a petite black spidersilk cloak, a torban leaf talisman, a strapless dark spidersilk bodice threaded with silver roses, an antique silver armband, a slender ruby-bladed spidersilk fan threaded with a vine of delicate silver roses, a slender silver bangle, a small field healing kit, some curvaceous black casting leathers, some sleek dark spidersilk pants, and a pair of woven ruby red linen foot wrappings.

Cloak: A petite black spidersilk cloak: This cloak is expertly cut from the finest spidersilk and is proportioned to fit the tiniest of body frames comfortably. Numerous small pockets filled with field healing tools line the inside of the cloak. A tiny acantha leaf shaped ruby clasp adorns the collar.

Kit: A small field healing kit: This small leather kit is embroidered with a delicate white lily. Small pockets crafted for specialized healing tools and herbs are reinforced with strong sinew for lasting strength. A small strap of braided leather secures the kit to the wearers waist.

Leathers: Some curvaceous black casting leathers: These leathers are formed to cling to the unique curvature of a feminine form. Glistening silver plating at the shoulders breaks the unrelieved darkness of the material, although the metallic ornamentation seems to be decorative in nature. Each shoulder plate has been wrought with a bas-relief of twining rose bouquets. The roses are masterfully crafted, their monochromatic forms mimicking the natural twists and thorns of a living plant, and are each set with a single blood red sylvarraend ruby. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

Pants: Some sleek dark spidersilk pants: Expertly crafted from soft black spidersilk, these pants appear to be cut to ride low on the hips, allowing the wearer ease in movement as well as a flattering fit. A tiny onyx spider set with brilliant ruby eyes clasps the garment at the waist.

Galleazzo
02-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Nakiro
And no, I don't want to order my inventory. If someone told me I had boots on my head (or anything like that) I'd kill them for being retarded. What you read is not necessarily how your character sees things.

And yes, I'd love an automated/ customizeable inventory order system. If such a thing existed, I'd order my inventory but because it isn't available, and because it flip flops every time I log in anyway, I just don't care.:duh:
Word. That's just plain stupid to be anal over that. I ain't reordering my lineup every time I take off my chain and put on a frigging tunic.

Caiylania
02-09-2004, 12:53 PM
That is the point I'm getting too. I would rearrange and log in twice to keep it in order. Now I just shrug and arrange it about once a month.

DianaBanana
02-09-2004, 01:14 PM
My main character:

She appears to be a Human from Allace.
She appears to be young and sprightly and shorter than average. She has long-lashed brown eyes and olive skin. She has long, wavy dark brown hair. She has an angular face and high cheekbones.
She has a ring of red roses tattoo on her finger.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a hammered gold laurel leaf crown, a delicate gold hoop earcuff, a silky chiffon robe gathered at each shoulder by an ornate golden brooch, a cluster of gold bangle bracelets, an amethyst and gold grape-vine wristlet, a braided rope cord belt, some calf-laced brown leather sandals

look crown
A profusion of delicate leaves seem to sprout from the thick gold circlet, creating an elegant crown. Each leaf is made of paper-thin hammered gold, with painstaking detail taken to imprint delicate veins down the center of each

Caiylania
02-09-2004, 03:53 PM
That is a beautiful outfit, I love the chiffon robe, I can really picture that. Well done!

Meos
02-09-2004, 07:06 PM
You see Meos De'Magmortous the Mage.
He appears to be in his second childhood and tall. He has piercing crystal blue eyes and fair skin. He has shoulder length, flowing silver hair. He has a gently aged face and a neatly-trimmed beard.
He has a Wizard Guild tattoo on his ankle, and a tangle of tattooed sigils spiraling around a yellow slit-pupiled eye on his arm.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a gnarled orase staff crowned with a translucent orb in his right hand.
He is wearing a gold ring, a tightly woven spidersilk sack, a crystal amulet, some wire-rim rectangular spectacles, a pair of black vruul skin boots, a time-worn braided leather potion pouch adorned with elaborate elemental runes, a flimsy wizards hat, a handsome dark braided-leather longcoat with an upturned collar and charred cuffs, some tapered dark linen pants, and some kelyn-studded dark leather hunts edged in veniom threading.

wanna feature alter my hair a little bit, personalize my wizard hat a little bit, maybe a wedding ring too... oops did I say that?

DianaBanana
02-09-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Caiylania
That is a beautiful outfit, I love the chiffon robe, I can really picture that. Well done!

Thank you! I love greek/roman mythology and history so that was my inspiration.

Caiylania
02-10-2004, 06:22 AM
Diana, I could tell. I should have said that, the outfit is very clear in my head. Wish I could keep mine that simple but I just love to much stuff : P

Meos, I love your outfit. The longcoat really pulls it together.

Artha
02-22-2004, 12:03 PM
Here's my gnome wizard.

He appears to be a Burghal Gnome of the Neimhean Bloodline.
He appears to be full grown and shorter than average. He has beady pale blue eyes and pasty white skin. He has chin length, lank titian hair shaved at the temples. He has a gaunt face, a prominent nose and thick bushy grey eyebrows.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a gold-bound bloodjewel choker, a tattered night-black cloak, a matte black vruul skin tunic, some mithglin chased double leather, and some knee-high roa'ter hide boots.

Soulpieced
02-22-2004, 12:20 PM
It is difficult to get a good look at Soulpieced due to the number of mirror images of him nearby.
You see You know who the Loremaster.
He appears to be a Giant.
He appears to be ancient. He has blue eyes and fair skin. He has shoulder length, wavy light brown hair. He has a weathered face and frown lines.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a swirling sonic barrier, a navaal quarter note, a twilight grey brooch, a quicksilver-filled infinity symbol, a pair of galvorn-toed boots, an intricate eog and mithril scabbard, an old cracked leather belt pouch, a leather rucksack, a woven mithril alloy mesh cloak, an old leather belt, and a gold-flecked urglaes pavis bound with brass edging.

Mint
02-22-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Soulpieced
and a gold-flecked urglaes pavis bound with brass edging.

I thought this said 'a gold-flecked urglaes penis'. I need more coffee apparently.

Hips
02-22-2004, 02:03 PM
She appears to be a Burghal Gnome of the Neimhean Bloodline.
She appears to be in the bloom of youth and short. She has long-lashed emerald eyes and fair skin. She has shoulder length, curly deep red hair. She has a heart-shaped face, a small nose and a narrow waist.
She has a sparkling emerald stud in her lip.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing an onyx-inlaid silver circlet, a crystal amulet, a coiled emerald serpent pendant, a hooded clover green wool cloak, a high-collared snow white silk tunic, a folded deep green silk sash, some fitted black leather pants, and some knee-high black leather boots.

Shari
03-10-2004, 02:02 AM
So this place hasn't seen much action lately so I figured I'd post one of my new outfits. (And my new hair too.)

You see Jesae.
She appears to be of full age and shorter than average. She has bright crystal green eyes and fair skin. She has hip-length, lavish champagne blonde hair that slithers down her back in glossy, sharply kinked waves. She has a delicate face, an upturned nose and sharp pointed ears.
She has some sleek lustrous onyx rings in the upper ridge of her left ear, and a green wisp of smoke tattoo on her thigh.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a garnet-beaded bronze filigree hair-ornament, a dark garnet-hued orchid tucked behind one ear, a silver-bound black diamond choker, a posh brushed suede jacket, a water-filled spiral curlicue charm, a high-waisted pale gold silk gown, and a pair of gold moire silk poulaines with veniom-threaded tassels.

Everything is off the rack save for the charm.

examine charm
The charm is filled with water, though glowing specks within fade in and out with the slightest movement.
Thin hand-blown glass has been shaped into a gently curving corkscrew spiral and sealed at both ends with sharp tapering points. Miniscule pieces of mica are suspended within the glass, causing the pin to glitter whimsically when caught in the light.

I've been trying to keep things minimal because it's so much more cleaner-cut. That and I wanna be JUST LIKE Lysistrata when I grow up!

Will post more as I change outfits through the month.

100% Wool
03-10-2004, 02:16 AM
Name: Barumples Ba'Rolton
He appears to be immature and tiny.
He has sparkling crystal blue eyes and milky white skin.
He has short, fluffy white hair curling in a woolly mass and tied with a blue ribbon with a small bell attached.
He has a plump face and a button nose.

You are wearing a pair of soft rolton ears, a stubby white rolton nose, a flea-infested rolton's collar, a white cotton bandage, a rusty rolton bell, some rumpled rolton wool, a puffy white rolton tail, a pair of wooly rolton hooves and an ancient canvas feedbag.

some rumpled rolton wool
>look wool
These lengths of rolton wool appear to be in a horrible rumpled state. Unwashed, untidy, and obviously unkempt the wool still retains a somewhat white cottonish hue. Protruding through the masses of rumpled wool are batches of groomed wool that stand out like a giantman in a village of halflings. Branded on the wool is a scarred stamp that reads, "100% Grade "A" Rolton."

a flea-infested rolton's collar
>look collar
This leather collar is cracked and faded, as a result of years of use. The seams holding the inner layers of the collar appear to be weakening. The collar appears perfectly fitted for a rolton or something of similar size. Examining the collar closely you notice bite-sized fleas and ticks roaming around freely. A rusty nameplate dangling from the center reads: "Rumples Rolton."

a rusty rolton bell
>look bell
Once used by a shepherd to keep track of straying roltons, this bell is now so rusted as to be entirely useless.

an ancient canvas feedbag
>look feedbag [ Favorite Alter Done In 99-00 (Made Me Keep This Char) ]
The rugged feedbag is stretched and misshapen from being overstuffed once too often. Tiny blades of grass protrude from a multitude of rips and tears in the bag's aging canvas.

Shari
03-10-2004, 02:36 AM
Awww, those are all so cute. You know I've always loved that character so I guess I'm a rather biased opinion.

My favorite is the rumpled wool.

Sweets
03-10-2004, 07:08 AM
I have tried to slim down her outfit but....these are all my favs...

You see Ilonia.
She appears to be a Human from Seareach.
She appears to be very young and tall. She has bright crystal green eyes and nut brown skin. She has waist length, straight brunette hair worn in a ponytail. She has a square face, a pointed nose and high cheekbones.
She has a scarlet blazestar stud in her right nostril, and a ring of daisies tattoo on her thigh.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pointy-beaked ebony raven mask, a silver leather choker, a weathered vultite wall shield, a brass-snapped black leather pack, a hooded pale crimson velvet cape, some pale grey willow-incised brigandine, an alum-clasped black leather toolkit, a scorched silver metal sheath, a beautifully crafted leather belt edged with the finest silver thread, a narrow silver lockpick thigh-case, some slender crimson-toed boots, a crystal amulet, and a brilliant blazestar earring.

The belt was a box found item. So it's not all junk:grin:

03-10-2004, 08:03 AM
You see Great Lord Kneo Vamyr the Hero of Zul Logoth.
He appears to be a Human from Bourth.
He appears to be young and robust and average height. He has silver-flecked grey-green eyes and fair skin. He has short, unruly light brown hair. He has a lightly stubbled face and a small goatee.
He has a mithril ring inlaid with eonake in the upper ridge of his left ear, and a tattooed symbol of Voln on his forearm.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing an ancient lancer's greathelm, a white-chased cloudy black crystal, a symbol of Voln suspended on an ora and mithril chain, a billowing deep green cape, a silver mesh weapon harness, a mithril polearm harness with an ancient enruned war lance poking high overhead, a white shield crested black surcoat, an ancient suit of imflass armor, some heavily armored mithril gauntlets, an engraved mithril ring, a misty blue glaesine orb, an invar-studded wineskin with strands of mithril hanging from it, an old treasure pouch, and a pair of mithril-plated boots etched with the symbol of Voln.

The mithril greathelm bears many marks of war. The helm slightly resembles the head of a drake. Upon each side, a small eonake drake's wing extends from the greathelm. Affixed to the base of each wing is an enruned feystone. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.
>
Dark in hue, the crystal's surface is shrouded by an intricate cage of dark mithril -- the metal glinting with each bit of reflected light. Traced along the edges of each facet of the tiny crystal are pure white streaks running parallel to one another, their pristine hue offsetting the cloudy darkness of the crystal itself. A thin chain of silver loops through the base of the crystal, while its sharp spire points downwards.
>
The cape is elegantly tailored out of the finest cloth, and trimmed with mithril. Draping dramatically, it is attached to a set of eonake pauldrons with a dragonseye sapphire at each shoulder. The pauldrons are handsomely crafted and carefully maintained, but bear slight marks of battle. Small, ancient sigils are stitched on the interior of the cape.
>
You carefully look at your polearm harness.
The harness is made from silvery mithril plates and chains. Hammered into the plates are gleaming eonake and zorchar runes. Inside, a complex arrangement of straps and buckles is designed to hold a single weapon.
>
This loose fitting black surcoat is sleeveless and fitted at the waist. A white shield has been intricately stitched into breastpiece. A thin mithril belt pulls the garment snuggly to the wearer before the coat billows around the thighs.
>
The suit of armor is crafted from silvery imflass -- even its natural luster worn down by years of war and the telltale scars of intense battles. Looking to be ages old, the armor has been banded with darkened mithril, the sturdy metal's pitted appearance only serving to reinforce the notion of its antiquity. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.
>
>read ring
Hero of Zul Logoth
>
The pouch is made of cloth and is dyed a deep green. Though being very old, the interior of the pouch is in excellent condition, and designed to store many fragile belongings. A large eonake rune is stitched on the outside of the pouch, and the opening is trimmed with small bits of mithril, invar and white ora.
>

Yes I am a merchant whore when it comes to events. Everything on me, I made, except the crystal, which is one of the special Finvale crystals from the faire.

DCSL
03-10-2004, 02:40 PM
I wanna be JUST LIKE Lysistrata when I grow up!

Aww! I'm getting all teary-eyed now. I'll have to post Lysistrata's 'burial' outfits sometime.

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 02:44 PM
You are wearing an oilcloth backpack, a salt-stained dark suede lootsack, a black-sailed pirate ship tattoo, a skull and crossbones tattoo, a crossed claidhmore tattoo, an old warrior tattoo, a tattoo of the Fletchers guild, a tattoo of the Cobblers' guild, a tattoo of the Artisan's guild, a slender black leather wrist sheath tooled with the silhouette of a thin stiletto, a blue diamond-studded wristband, a burly giantman tattoo, a tattoo of a pair of DragonBones, a plain sunstone tower pin, a goblin skull bowling ball tattoo, a weathered battle hood of mail, some diamond tooled leather boots, a blood-stained leather belt, a sturdy leather weapons harness, some invar plate hourglass gauntlets, a silver gate pin, a splintered modwir axe-head amulet, a feathered brown felt hat set with a dark stylish band in the middle, a black chain tattoo, a krolvin slave ship tattoo, a faded black scimitar tabard, a tattered warrior's mantle skillfully stitched with a rendition of Lord V'Tull, a tattooed symbol of V'Tull, a grinning skull pin, a red and black scimitar tattoo, a blue leather coin pouch, a gold-lipped fiery crimson pipe clenched between his teeth, a linked platinum necklace, a veniom-bound leather case, a blood red leather weapon sling, a sneezing n'ecare mask, some well-worn linen trousers with the knees worn out, a small black skull tattoo, a black diamond tattoo, a black shield tattoo, a Warrior Guild tattoo, a selanthan bloodjewel earring, a scorched black iron giantkin band etched with the silhouette of a battle axe, a gold ring, an ebon-hued obsidian gate pin, a spiked black steel stud in his lip, a black steel crimson-veined spike in his left eyebrow, a steel treasure chest pin, some dusty dwarven chain hauberk and an ultramarine glaes fishbowl.

Clearly crafted with dwarven expertise and precision, this harness is far lighter than it looks. There are several compartments within the container, each with more than enough room to hold gear or weapons. Tooled into the leather is the image of an overturned railcar.

This case, created from finely selected skins and tied with the strongest of cords, serves as a complement to the motley crew of designers. On the back side of the flap you notice that a map of Elanthia has been masterfully drawn, detailing many famous landmarks. Well oiled and cleaned, this case could be a keepsake worth the love of many generations. A swirling aetherstone shard is used as a clasp to secure the flap when closed.

You see a blood red leather weapon sling, which was made with the utmost skill and care. You see somebody's initials stamped upon it. Inside is an elegant vultite longsword.

The glaes fishbowl is a perfectly formed glaes sphere that provides a suitable home for any aquatic life that wants to take up residence within. Blue-green pebbles are scattered across the bottom of the fishbowl, providing a suitable crawl space for a singular snail that treks from one end of the tank to the other. The very top half of the glaes fishbowl slides off of the sphere to allow food to be placed within. Swimming inside the glaes fishbowl is a medium sized red velvet swordtail.

Stitched upon the chest of this dusty hauberk you see a bold crimson sigil of war. Set with dark golvern studs the armor has been reinforced for added strength. Ridged leather cuffs lined with puma fur add padded protection for each arm. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

Long description alters are just so much cooler.

Pallon
03-10-2004, 04:09 PM
a tattered warrior's mantle skillfully stitched with a rendition of Lord V'Tull

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 04:35 PM
Yes. I like it.

J-Tech
03-10-2004, 04:49 PM
My charecters pretty simple:

You see Lord Surgla Kezim.
He appears to be young and average height. He has bright blue eyes and fair skin. He has very short, blonde hair. He has a thin nose and a cleft chin.
He has a deep black deathstone stud in his right eyebrow.
He has minor bruises on his neck.
He is wearing some blue casting leathers, a black mesh drawstring pouch, a ratty sack, a translucent spidersilk cloak, and a gold ring.

J.T.

AnticorRifling
03-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by J-Tech

He appears to be young and average height. He has bright blue eyes and fair skin. He has very short, blonde hair. He has a thin nose and a cleft chin.
He is wearing some blue casting leathers, a black mesh drawstring pouch, a ratty sack, a translucent spidersilk cloak, and a gold ring.

J.T.

He is wearing a translucent spidersilk cloak, some blue casting leathers, a gold ring, a black mesh drawstring pouch, and a ratty sack.

You need to put it in order and get some boots :cool:

J-Tech
03-10-2004, 05:17 PM

Originally posted by J-Tech

J.T.

He is wearing a translucent spidersilk cloak, some blue casting leathers, a gold ring, a black mesh drawstring pouch, and a ratty sack.

You need to put it in order and get some boots :cool:

I tried to put it in order, lol, as you can see, I failed. You've seen him with alot more of his gear on, he has the matching translucent spidersilk backpack, and translucent spidersilk satchel, along with a translucent spectre skin scabbard etc etc, i jst don't get the point of wearing all of it when what i have on is sufficiant.

J.T.

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 05:18 PM
Bob hasn't had a customer in months.

Buy some boots from him. 5k.

J-Tech
03-10-2004, 05:37 PM
What kinda boots you got bob?

J.T.

Artha
03-10-2004, 10:13 PM
I think I have you beat with the minimalism!

He appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
He appears to be very young and taller than average. He has almond-shaped pale blue eyes and milky white skin. He has chin length, fine platinum hair shaved at the temples. He has a bony face, an aquiline nose and sharply-curved pointed ears.
He is wearing a gold-bound bloodjewel choker, a tattered night-black cloak, a matte black vruul skin tunic, some mithglin chased double leather, some knee-high roa'ter hide boots, and an ash grey satchel.

AnticorRifling
03-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Here is my rogue:

He appears to be a Giant of the Grishknel Clan.
He appears to be in the prime of life and taller than average. He has bright milky blue eyes and tanned skin. He has long, thick light brown hair worn in a single braid. He has a clean-shaven face, a broad nose and broad shoulders.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a giant black warmask, a carved bone skull amulet, a skull-clasped grimy leather backpack, a gold-buttoned militia uniform jacket, some plain black armor, a dark glaes armband, a thick skull-clasped belt, a silver locksmith kit, an onyx-studded shadowy black hip-satchel, a wraith talon-fringed sheath, some dark blue militia uniform pants, and some bone buckled leather boots.

Bobmuhthol
03-10-2004, 10:42 PM
<<What kinda boots you got bob?>>

Thrak hide, spotted leaper pelt, black boar hide, white puma hide, panther hide, dark panther pelt.

DCSL
03-13-2004, 10:01 PM
Since I'm pretty much leaving GS, I've been getting rid of all the stuff on my accounts, including most of Strata's wardrobe. However, friends have persuaded me that I might miss GS and want to come back, so I'm keeping the account with Lysistrata and Kuaike open. Since I don't want to break Lysistrata's habit of changing clothing regularly, I've kept three or four outfits for her to change into whenever I happen to pop online with her. These are her 'burial' outfits, although this is only one of them.

She appears to be young and average height. She has cunning, mismatched grey and black eyes and ivory skin. She has long, lustrous deep scarlet hair that falls nearly to the ground, with a dainty curl at the tips. She has a delicate, refined face and a generous mouth.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a dainty comb of glazed eahnor-veined porcelain, a multi-strand ebony-beaded choker, a black vaalin elven signet ring, a slash-sleeved backless black silk gown with a long forked train, and some black silk high-heeled slippers.

Show on the ring: (Lysistrata's full personal crest.)
Pearlescent ebon vaalin forms the band upon which a traditional elven crest is mounted. The crest is framed in imperial style in gold surrounding a deep jade field. In the top half, a stylized onyx rose has been inlaid in the jade, cupped by a single ivory serpent-shaped flourish. Another serpent, blood red with tiny ivory spots, poses ready to strike in the bottom half. Flanking to the left is a single spot of blood red, represented by a tiny black ruby. To the right is a coiled ivory serpent.

I'll post another burial outfit the next time I actually sign on to play.

(Edited to add that no, she will not be hunting in this get up. I'll be happy if I never ever have to hunt again in GS.)

[Edited on 3-14-2004 by DCSL]

Skirmisher
03-13-2004, 10:07 PM
Dextra,
Been missing you around here.

I hope you don't stop coming in here from time to time.

DCSL
03-13-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher
Dextra,
Been missing you around here.

I hope you don't stop coming in here from time to time.

I'll be around every once in a while. I mean.. I've got all these computers in my apartment. I don't know what 'real' people do on their computers, but it's gotten to the point that if I sit in front of the computer, I can't think of anything to do that's not GS related. So I'll still check the boards, heh.

Pallon
03-14-2004, 01:33 AM
You see Pallon Wyvernclaw.
He appears to be a Sylvankind of the Lassaran D'ahranal.
He appears to be in the spring of life and shorter than average. He
has brooding amber eyes and pale skin. He has short, lank ginger hair.
He has a narrow face and bent pointed ears.
He has a crimson vaalorn ring in the upper ridge of his left ear.
He is in good shape.
He is holding a deep crimson locker manifest in his right hand.
He is wearing a sapphire-inset silver hawk pendant suspended from a
fine mithril chain, a rolaren banded vultite buckler, an elegant deep
crimson longcoat trimmed with tiny silver-threaded sonic blades, some sturdy
sylvan-forged brigandine, a hammered copper hip flask, a hip-slung
imflass mesh lootbag, some stylish loose-fitted ebon silk pantaloons, and
some black mithril-banded sylvan tracking boots.

Hips
03-14-2004, 02:46 AM
Since I'm pretty much leaving GS,

Oh no! Who will Michiko look up to for fashion and style now? :no:

Sean
03-14-2004, 02:56 AM

Since I'm pretty much leaving GS,

You will be forced to look upto me. Become one with the ink blot.

DCSL
03-14-2004, 05:19 PM

Aww! I had no idea it was a position Strata would leave vacant. But Michiko has a superb fashion sense herself, more than enough to keep afloat.

Since I'm here, and signed in GS to shoot off a few more items from Cleodelia's, I'll post the second of Lysistrata's burial outfits.

She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pair of sharpened golvern hairsticks, a burnished red-gold golvern band set with a dark cabochon ruby, an off-the-shoulder black cherry brocade houppelande with sable-trimmed trailing sleeves, and some delicate high-heeled slippers.

Shari
03-14-2004, 08:10 PM
awlkejrowiejr vawoeifm!?!?!

YOU'RE LEAVING ME!?!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!

WHO AM I GOING TO BE IN CONSTANT BATTLE WITH OVER THE COOLEST OUTFIT!

<faints>

-Would like to add that I am slowly working to kill that which is the inkblot and give Tijay some style. Wish me luck.

DCSL
03-14-2004, 10:27 PM
awlkejrowiejr vawoeifm!?!?!

YOU'RE LEAVING ME!?!

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!

WHO AM I GOING TO BE IN CONSTANT BATTLE WITH OVER THE COOLEST OUTFIT!

<faints>

-Would like to add that I am slowly working to kill that which is the inkblot and give Tijay some style. Wish me luck.

Heh, compete with Michiko. Her corset outfit is really cute. And good luck! Redressing men can be so much fun, even if they're slightly resistant.

Trinitis
03-14-2004, 10:29 PM
Ink blot :lol:

Praefection
03-19-2004, 07:32 AM
You see Tareesa.
She appears to be young and untried and tall. She has dark-rimmed pale blue eyes and copper skin. She has long, straight gilt-colored hair with lustrous pale silver highlights that falls to just below her knees. She has a dainty face, a straight nose and high cheekbones. Her face is shadowed by the deep hood of her robes.
She is in good shape.
She is holding an aquamarine inlaid faewood runestaff in her right hand.
She is wearing a pale golden gossamer silk veil hung from a lapis-inlaid gold circlet, a pale gold gossamer silk cloak, a white gold-linked choker, some airy deep blue moire silk robes with a wispy aquamarine overskirt belted with a gold linked chain, a gold-laced pale blue silk vest, a set of lapis-inlaid twisted gold bracelets, some wispy blue spidersilk pants, a slim gold and sapphire toe-ring, and some sapphire ankle-chained slippers

The choker: A double row of delicate white gold links have been polished to a sparkling sheen to create a tightly fitted, yet elegant choker. Tiny yellow diamonds and golden beads have been strung together on a slender cord and threaded through each link, reflecting back points of light with each motion. A platinum setting holds a large colorless feystone roughly carved into a five-pointed star that serves as the choker's hidden clasp.

Runestaff: The pale faewood staff has been carefully polished until the wood shines with a faint golden hue. Darker gold streaks have been painted along the shaft, blending elegantly with the natural wood's hue. Three rows of pale marquis-cut aquamarine are inlaid down the length of the runestaff, their light blue color adding a sparkle as they spiral downward. Twined between each gem are crudely cut runes of varying sizes, smaller towards the top while increasing in size through their downward descent. You also notice a small enchanter's mark.

I feel like I have a bit too much blue and gold and the majority of the items were bought off the shelf. Exceptions would the be robes, choker and runestaff.

Pallon
03-19-2004, 06:13 PM
He is wearing a shadowy black hood, a bright crimson scarf, a black suede blade bandolier, a high-collared ebon silk tunic clasped at the neck with three silver buttons, some inky black leather, a jet black leather hip-satchel, some stylish loose-fitted ebon silk pantaloons, and some jet black socks.

You reach for the red vultite sai in your suede blade bandolier, gripping the hilt tightly as you glance around.

Celexei
03-20-2004, 01:35 AM

She has a delicate, refined face and a generous mouth.

[Edited on 3-14-2004 by DCSL]

maybe i'm just very sick but i got a kick outta it.....and i'm a chick even, who says us girls don't are nothin but tender and delicate :smilegrin:

DCSL
03-20-2004, 04:05 PM
Heh, I'm not sure if you meant that as a compliment or a complaint against the presentation of a large majority of Elanthian females as looking tender and delicate.

So, either "thanks" or "well, Lysistrata works at it... being a spy and occasionally an assassin, she doesn't want to LOOK like what she is, unlike half the morons running around wearing Onar symbols on their foreheads. Looking delicate and sensual is a good cover. Especially the sensual part. Someone said that they'd found men are hardly ever thinking of danger, or anything else, when they're thinking of sex and Lysistrata has found it to be true."

Celexei
03-20-2004, 07:14 PM
i meant it...well not mean, but i found a generous mouth to be kinda tickling....but tis a good thing one would imagine. much love

Shari
03-22-2004, 12:03 AM
She has long, straight gilt-colored hair with lustrous pale silver highlights that falls to just below her knees.

I am TOTALLY digging this hair! Very original wording using gilt instead of golden. And it isn't over-done either. Yay for no cascading! <squeals>

Amaron
03-22-2004, 10:05 AM
My rogue

She appears to be in the bloom of youth and taller than average. She has sparkling long lashed hyacinth-hued eyes and lightly tanned skin. She has waist length, copper red hair sun-kissed with golden highlights spilling down her back in wispy tendrils. She has a slim, softly-contoured face, a freckled nose and slightly pointed ears. She has some feystone-set silver rings in the upper ridge of her left ear, and a delicate wild orchid tattoo on her ankle.
She is in good shape.
She is wearing a pink-throated pale amethyst orchid tucked behind one ear, a deeply hooded brushed suede cloak, a polished driftwood Niima symbol, a front-laced heather silk bodice, a deathstone engagement ring, a delicate vaalin chain bracelet, a midnight black suede gem sack, some low-slung ebon leather pants adorned with a thin silver linked chain, and some shadowy grey leather boots.

Yes the hair is awful... open to suggestions as I hope to change it soon...

exam cloak
The velvet soft suede of this cloak has been dyed a deep grey and lined with ebon silk. Crafted of brushed platinum, the clasp that adorns the heavily embroidered neckline is set with an orchid-shaped violet sapphire carved in exquisite detail. Gathered by the clasp, the heavy material forms a deep hood that fairly swallows the wearer's features in warmth and obscurity. Each edge of this long garment is adorned with a dark swirling vine pattern.

>exam sym
A thin disk of well-treated driftwood is suspended from a fine platinum chain. A dolphin crafted of silver stands out in the center. The surrounding wood has been lacquered a beautiful shade of sea blue and embellished with tiny chips of mermaid's tear sapphires. The symbol has been polished to a smooth, gleaming finish.

Drinin
03-25-2004, 12:18 AM
He is holding a dull vultite longblade in his right hand and a dull steel warblade in his left hand.
He is wearing a grey-edged ebony facial veil, a slender silver hoop earring, a pair of silver hoop earrings, a carved oak leaf amulet suspended on a grey leather cord, a sword and musical note brooch, a pair of mithril-plated gloves, a burnished dark leather harness, some black plated mail covered in green mesh, a dark shadowy cloak with details that obscure when you look at it, a gold buckled black suede hip satchel, a rugged dark silk coin pouch, and some black mithril-plated boots.

petroglyph
03-27-2004, 03:01 PM
Rarely-worn formal wear. . .

She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
She appears to be youthful and taller than average. She has brooding dark eyes and pale skin. She has shoulder length, silky ebony hair swept back and tucked behind her slender pointed ears. She has an angular face and high cheekbones.
She has a crossed main gauche tattoo on her ankle.
She is wearing a pair of slim etched ebony hairsticks, a formal grey silk cloak, a beaded grey opal and ebony choker, a twilight grey silk gown adorned with a bodice and overskirt of fine black lace, and some low-heeled dark grey silk slippers.

>l hairsticks
The slim hairsticks are square in cross-section, and an intricate pattern of laurel leaves has been etched along a single side of each one. The other three sides of each hairstick have been polished to a flawless gleam.

>l choker
Silken threads pull seven rows of round ebony beads into a thick band clasped at the back with a carved ebony hook and eye. Tiny grey moonglae opals intersperse the dark wood at random intervals, gleaming like stars in the night sky. A larger moonglae opal cabochon dangles from the center of the lowest strand to rest in the hollow of the throat.

DeV
03-28-2004, 07:24 PM
a crystal amulet, a rat fang fetish, a heart-etched promise band, a gold ring, an ash amulet, a rune-etched black leather rucksack, a Dark Elven onyx arm cuff inset with an irridescent celadon crystal, a tooled sterling silver armband, some black glaes-studded leathers, a well crafted leaf embossed black leather belt secured with an ivy-wrapped rolaren buckle, some silk-lined black leather pants, and a pair of elven-crafted black leather boots tooled with a duo of blood-red dark angels

DCSL
03-29-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by petroglyph
Rarely-worn formal wear. . .

She appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
She appears to be youthful and taller than average. She has brooding dark eyes and pale skin. She has shoulder length, silky ebony hair swept back and tucked behind her slender pointed ears. She has an angular face and high cheekbones.
She has a crossed main gauche tattoo on her ankle.
She is wearing a pair of slim etched ebony hairsticks, a formal grey silk cloak, a beaded grey opal and ebony choker, a twilight grey silk gown adorned with a bodice and overskirt of fine black lace, and some low-heeled dark grey silk slippers.

I really like the whole thing. Might be because grey is one of my favorite colors, who knows. :rolleyes: But it's all very elegantly understated and I'm also a huge fan of that. The shows are great too!