PDA

View Full Version : Picture Post - Post it up

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104

Sean of the Thread
08-02-2010, 12:22 AM
We were all disappoint.

/staredad

When I saw that dun goofed video the first time I thought straight away to myself that the dad looked like he was cutting a wrestling promo.

Your avatar is extreme win.

It's being borrowed for FB.

nub
08-02-2010, 12:33 AM
I chose to converse with the people whom invited me to that bar, as well as doing my best to meet and greet with those who were accompanying that person.

Sue me.

Whenever I talk to my friends about GS, as we are walking by people that we know or don't know, we shut up about it. I am ashamed that I play/played GS.

(but will probably play again in 2 years or so)

Cthulu
08-02-2010, 12:35 AM
Whenever I talk to my friends about GS, as we are walking by people that we know or don't know, we shut up about it. I am ashamed that I play/played GS.

I generally don't do things I'm ashamed of, personally.

Delias
08-02-2010, 12:36 AM
I generally don't do things I'm ashamed of, personally.

That sounds boring.

Cthulu
08-02-2010, 12:37 AM
That sounds boring.

Well, ok - sexual activities not-withstanding.

Delias
08-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Well, ok - sexual activities not-withstanding.

I can tell by the tentacles.

Sean of the Thread
08-02-2010, 12:42 AM

It was a big secret for me actually back in high school.

Delias
08-02-2010, 12:45 AM
It was a big secret for me actually back in high school.

I was friends with this kid in high school who carried around a duffel bag full of AD&D books in addition to his school books. I'm sort of surprised he didn't get his ass kicked too often... but then, he was asian, so they probably assumed he knew martial arts.

I also totally pioneered internet dating and am pretty bitter that there really isn't the same social stigma attached to it anymore. Jerks.

Drew
08-02-2010, 12:49 AM
I also totally pioneered internet dating and am pretty bitter that there really isn't the same social stigma attached to it anymore. Jerks.

Aren't you the one with the hot wife? If so you really did break new ground.

Delias
08-02-2010, 12:51 AM
Aren't you the one with the hot wife? If so you really did break new ground.

Yeah, I actually met her online too... I was friends with her step-dad, online, for a number of years, went to visit him and check out the east coast, fell in love, and stayed. The girl I left back in IL was less than pleased with me when I called her three days after I left to tell her I wasn't coming back. Beth and I have been together 10 years now, so I guess it all worked out.

Sean of the Thread
08-02-2010, 12:59 AM
I jokingly took the wallet of an asian guy in school.

He chased me down the hall got in my face and promptly got down and started doing push ups in front of me.

I gave him his wallet back at that point. Crazy fucker.

He's now an E-7 and actually just left last week on deployment AGAIN.

calidus
08-02-2010, 01:05 AM
What's all this, then?

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-02-2010, 01:26 AM
I told Cthulu that there hasn't been nearly enough tentacle rape and he needs to get on that.

Re: admitting being a nerd. STORY TIME. I was one of the only people in HS that didn't drink, do drugs, etc... I was pretty straight edge. Every Halloween someone would throw a huge party that a shitton of people would show up for and there would be a lot of drinking, etc. I missed the party every single Halloween because Ebon Gate was going on and I had some god damn alters to get. My friends all knew what I was doing, I only got mildly teased about GS, but really no one gave a shit. My junior year, someone's recently paroled older brother came to the party and lost his shit, took four of the girls hostage and raped them and finally released them a day later. When my dad heard about it he told me, "I won't complain about you holing up in your room and living off of lucky charms this time next year."

In any case, I am a huge dork/nerd. Thus far it has not effected my ability to make friends and have a social life. BUT, since a good chunk of my social life inevitably involves drinking or smoking, trying to keep the complete dork side of me under wraps is moot.

Delias
08-02-2010, 01:32 AM
My friends are almost exclusively nerds. I remember the conversations we'd have when I started smoking weed...and I was labelled as the worst kind of pothead. "Great, a pothead that reads." There was once a "fight" that occurred because my friend Jon and I showed up too stoned to play D&D. Yeah, that's right. I was too high to even imagine MAGIC.

Edit: Also, Nikki, glad you weren't held hostage and raped.

Sean of the Thread
08-02-2010, 01:53 AM

Edit: Also, Nikki, glad you weren't held hostage and raped.

I see what you did there

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_79cnvgZLeRs/SoqNCM-OuSI/AAAAAAAAB88/sZxaRjIpBx4/s400/south+park+and+dramatic+look+gopher.jpg

TheThirdEye
08-02-2010, 03:12 AM
I recently moved from Los Angeles to Culver City which puts me 20 minutes away from the beach via bicycle. I've been telling myself for a month that I should take a ride to the beach. So today I got up early, then took a nap, then got up again and took that ride to the beach. It was a lot of fun because I was able to take a bike path all the way to the beach. Once on the beach I was on the beach bike path. It's awesome not having to worry about being run over.

Here's a few pics of my afternoon:

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/294/intomarinadelrey.png
This is the inlet to...

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4900/marinadelrey.png
Marina del Rey

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3033/thestrand.png
This is the Strand bike path from El Segundo Beach to...

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/5128/manhattanbeachbeachfron.png
Manhattan Beach, I bet living on the beach doesn't suck.

Sean of the Thread
08-02-2010, 03:16 AM
Those pictures make me appreciate Florida's beaches even more.

Cthulu
08-02-2010, 03:26 AM
I recently moved from Los Angeles to Culver City which puts me 20 minutes away from the beach via bicycle. I've been telling myself for a month that I should take a ride to the beach. So today I got up early, then took a nap, then got up again and took that ride to the beach. It was a lot of fun because I was able to take a bike path all the way to the beach. Once on the beach I was on the beach bike path. It's awesome not having to worry about being run over.

Here's a few pics of my afternoon:

Manhattan Beach, I bet living on the beach doesn't suck.

That's right near LA chex, right?

krissta
08-02-2010, 07:22 AM

Yeah, we felt a bit sheepish after we got there to find out there were non-GS players, but we were invited! And I was really excited at the chance to meet with a few other players. :)

krissta
08-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Wow. Lots of drama about party crashing. For the record, while I didn't technically invite the Marlu clan to my birthday party, it wasn't a creepy-stalker-party-crash either. I had been talking to Calidus in IM, and mentioned my birthday plans. We talked about it a little, and I told him where I'd be and when. He joked around about crashing the party - I thought he was completely joking, so we ran with it and goofed off for a few. That may have seemed like an invitation, or he may have just decided later that he really was going to show up. I don't know, and care less. I was surprised but pleased when I saw that he really was there. There are other things from that night I'm not completely thrilled at, but not this. We drank lots and had a great time. As it was my birthday party, what I say goes. So there. :P

In other news, tequila shots make one hell of a way to see your 20's off.
I thank you for "inviting" us. :) (I took it that we were invited to come if we wanted, more like an open invite.)

We had a great time, and I am glad to see you had an excellent birthday! And we shall have to do it again, soon!

I was thinking maybe a trip to King Richard's Faire would be in order? ;)

TheThirdEye
08-02-2010, 09:48 AM
Those pictures make me appreciate Florida's beaches even more.

Having lived in Puerto Rico a number of years I'm qualified to participate in the which is the best beach discussion. I have traveled to West Africa, Philippines, Korea and Hong Kong. I have seen a lot of beaches and they all have their good and bad points. Here in Southern California, the beaches are crowded, the water is cooler than the tropics and a lot of it is rocky. I am just happy to be living near the beach, any beach.

calidus
08-02-2010, 09:52 AM
Whenever I talk to my friends about GS, as we are walking by people that we know or don't know, we shut up about it.

Same here for the most part.

When I realized their non-GS friends were there, I figured there wouldn't be much GS talk, but they weren't very shy about talking about the game in front of their friends.

The look on those two girls' faces when we talked about the game was pretty funny, including the slow nodding heads when she said "we all play this online game together.......... it's text based." :P

They seemed cool, though, and Liagala did a great job balancing it all.

TheThirdEye
08-02-2010, 09:53 AM
That's right near LA chex, right?

Yeah, departing flights can been seen taking off towards the Pacific while on the bike path. Manhattan Beach is a bit farther south than that. I think next week I'll head northwards to Venice and Santa Monica.

AnticorRifling
08-02-2010, 09:58 AM
Next time you take pictures of the beach zoom in on random hotties we can admire the sand around them.

TheThirdEye
08-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Next time you take pictures of the beach zoom in on random hotties we can admire the sand around them.

I don't know what kind of pervert you take me for sir!
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9066/026jot.jpg
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/6751/028dn.jpg
The telephoto on my cam sucks.

Ryvicke
08-02-2010, 10:21 AM
heh I love how that request was filled so very fast.

Cthulu
08-02-2010, 12:06 PM
Yeah, departing flights can been seen taking off towards the Pacific while on the bike path. Manhattan Beach is a bit farther south than that. I think next week I'll head northwards to Venice and Santa Monica.

I came very close to going to lingual school in Monterey quite a few years ago, which I've never been to. Supposedly it's a pretty ghetto town in areas, but has some nice beaches...

Paradii
08-02-2010, 12:14 PM
I don't know what kind of pervert you take me for sir!
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9066/026jot.jpg
http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/6751/028dn.jpg
The telephoto on my cam sucks.

So they DO wear daisy dukes with bikinis on top!

Stanley Burrell
08-02-2010, 12:17 PM
There are no beaches in Manhattan.

Mogonis
08-02-2010, 12:52 PM
No pic of the bike?

Sam
08-02-2010, 12:56 PM
The Marlu people actually look like douches to me. Maybe their douche-ishness in game is tinting my outlook though. They really crashed your party? That seems a little (lot) creepy to me.

Are you going to come back to this thread and acknowledge your completely unjustified cuntiness?

Cthulu
08-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Are you going to come back to this thread and acknowledge your completely unjustified cuntiness?

lol

Liagala
08-02-2010, 01:08 PM
I don't see any need for her to do so. It was my fault that things got confused. When she said what she did, she thought that they were creepy and randomly crashing parties. I can't really blame her when it's my fault she thought that. Can we move on now please? The rest of the thread has. Scroll up a couple posts, and look at the half naked beach girls.

Cephalopod
08-02-2010, 01:10 PM
Scroll up a couple posts, and look at the half naked beach girls.

I regret that there were no boob-squish photos from your birthday.

Someone with at least basic camera skills needs to finally make this happen.

Cthulu
08-02-2010, 01:19 PM
I don't see any need for her to do so. It was my fault that things got confused. When she said what she did, she thought that they were creepy and randomly crashing parties. I can't really blame her when it's my fault she thought that. Can we move on now please? The rest of the thread has. Scroll up a couple posts, and look at the half naked beach girls.

Calidus all but told her otherwise and she continued to call us creepy, uninvited, etc etc. My feelings are wounded. I think a good apology would be breasts.

Sam
08-02-2010, 01:24 PM
I was just trying to stick up for the guys she's trying to call out as douchy looking... She reminds me too much of girls you meet in the army who are mildly attractive, but end up with big heads because they get all this attention from the general sausage fest that is the army.

In this metaphor the PC is the army, Tisket is a somewhat above average looking chick, lots of people here are on her nuts, etc..

calidus
08-02-2010, 02:03 PM

She was a tad over the top, no?

She saw a few pics of people hanging out and smiling, didn't know any real facts, but continued to call us creepy, douchebags, and to STFU, while dismissing anything we said.

She doesn't have to apologize, but she sure is (or at least was) a bitch, as well as wrong in her accusations.

calidus
08-02-2010, 02:04 PM
I was just trying to stick up for the guys she's trying to call out as douchy looking...

I didn't even know she was a she until this page of the thread.

Anyway, thanks for calling it how it is.

Drew
08-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Having lived in Puerto Rico a number of years I'm qualified to participate in the which is the best beach discussion. I have traveled to West Africa, Philippines, Korea and Hong Kong. I have seen a lot of beaches and they all have their good and bad points. Here in Southern California, the beaches are crowded, the water is cooler than the tropics and a lot of it is rocky. I am just happy to be living near the beach, any beach.

And also full of great whites. Unless you are a surfer and like wet suits, Cali beaches suck.

calidus
08-02-2010, 02:43 PM
And also full of great whites. Unless you are a surfer and like wet suits, Cali beaches suck.

http://media.heavy.com/media/2010/06/bp-shark.jpg

Paradii
08-02-2010, 02:47 PM
I was just trying to stick up for the guys she's trying to call out as douchy looking... She reminds me too much of girls you meet in the army who are mildly attractive, but end up with big heads because they get all this attention from the general sausage fest that is the army.

In this metaphor the PC is the army, Tisket is a somewhat above average looking chick, lots of people here are on her nuts, etc..

I think your definition of above average is skewed a few points off towards the north.

Cthulu
08-02-2010, 03:05 PM

::shudders:: AIT.

Sam
08-02-2010, 03:50 PM
::shudders:: AIT.

Haha.. I was in intel, so we had a decent amount of females in my AIT. I can't imagine how bad the scenario is for jobs with only like 10% females...

I would call it "barracks hottie" syndrome, but there's probably a better term already coined that I can't think of.

krissta
08-02-2010, 04:26 PM
I told Cthulu that there hasn't been nearly enough tentacle rape and he needs to get on that.

Re: admitting being a nerd. STORY TIME. I was one of the only people in HS that didn't drink, do drugs, etc... I was pretty straight edge. Every Halloween someone would throw a huge party that a shitton of people would show up for and there would be a lot of drinking, etc. I missed the party every single Halloween because Ebon Gate was going on and I had some god damn alters to get. My friends all knew what I was doing, I only got mildly teased about GS, but really no one gave a shit. My junior year, someone's recently paroled older brother came to the party and lost his shit, took four of the girls hostage and raped them and finally released them a day later. When my dad heard about it he told me, "I won't complain about you holing up in your room and living off of lucky charms this time next year."

In any case, I am a huge dork/nerd. Thus far it has not effected my ability to make friends and have a social life. BUT, since a good chunk of my social life inevitably involves drinking or smoking, trying to keep the complete dork side of me under wraps is moot.

Yikes! :(

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-02-2010, 05:19 PM
I got a picture from my brother today of him in school:
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7021/playingwithguns.jpg

I think he's enjoying it!

Cthulu
08-02-2010, 05:27 PM

The Navy costumes always weird me out.

TheThirdEye
08-02-2010, 05:35 PM

This is the stereotypical response from people that don't know shit about Southern California beaches.

Cap'nDrak
08-02-2010, 05:42 PM

Is your brother a Gunner's Mate? That looks like one of the classrooms at NSTC opposite Great Mistakes.

Tisket
08-02-2010, 05:44 PM

What they did was creepy and my cuntiness is always justified. Are you going to come back to this thread (or any thread) and acknowledge your small penis and low IQ?

Tisket
08-02-2010, 05:47 PM
My feelings are wounded. I think a good apology would be breasts.

I'm sorry that you look like a HUGE douchebag. Better?

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Yup! He has a little while longer at Great Mistakes, then it's off to San Diego.

Drew
08-02-2010, 06:00 PM
This is the stereotypical response from people that don't know shit about Southern California beaches.

Uh wut? I just looked it up, it's 61 degree water in Huntington Beach right now in the middle of summer! That's the coldest the beach gets in South Florida in the middle of winter, and usually it doesn't get that cold.

Tisket
08-02-2010, 06:03 PM
She doesn't have to apologize, but she sure is (or at least was) a bitch, as well as wrong in her accusations.

Did you go to a birthday party uninvited? Yes, you did.

I didn't technically invite the Marlu clan to my birthday party

Did you mock the boyfriend of one of the hostesses? Yes, you did.

Hi!

Nice to see you crawl out of that corner you were sulking in.

You are a douchebag.

Cap'nDrak
08-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Yup! He has a little while longer at Great Mistakes, then it's off to San Diego.

Well done on him. GM-A School was a blast. Give him the best of luck, and a big bottle of Dramamine. He'll need it for a little while.

Sam
08-02-2010, 06:12 PM
What they did was creepy and my cuntiness is always justified. Are you going to come back to this thread (or any thread) and acknowledge your small penis and low IQ?

No, I will just try to compensate by being an asshole to everyone. Oh wait, that's someone else.

Tisket
08-02-2010, 06:22 PM
No, I will just try to compensate by being an asshole to everyone. Oh wait, that's someone else.

It's very flattering that you follow me thread to thread trying so desperately to insult me. You and Wross should duel over me.

Sam
08-02-2010, 06:48 PM
It's very flattering that you follow me thread to thread trying so desperately to insult me. You and Wross should duel over me.

Come on, you've been around a while. People make posts, and then other people post responses. That's how message boards work. Sometimes we may even be reading the same thread ad the same time. What a coincidence! It's likely that I agree with most of your posts, because you do come off as more intelligent than a lot of people here. Maybe you've always been a total bitch, but I just happened to notice it more in the last few days and decided to comment on a couple of your insulting posts...

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Tisket reminds me of the Dallas Cowboys. You either love em, or hate em, there is no inbetween.

Cthulu
08-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Tisket reminds me of the Dallas Cowboys. You either love em, or hate em, there is no inbetween.

I'd love her if she just shut the fuck up and posted tits.

4a6c1
08-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Omg Quit being mean Tisket Brute noticed you being mean and it hurt his feelings (Omg!?)

Omg...

Tisket
08-02-2010, 06:59 PM
He's a delicate flower.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
08-02-2010, 07:00 PM
I'd love her if she just shut the fuck up and posted tits.

I liked her before she "posted tits", and still like her now (more so having seen the tits).

Hell, I think at one point or another I've either flamed or disagreed with everyone on this board, and can't think of anyone I want to stop posting. But I'm easy, ask anyone.

Sam
08-02-2010, 07:02 PM
Hurt my feeling.

Delias
08-02-2010, 07:09 PM
He's a delicate flower.

A gentle blossom.

krissta
08-02-2010, 07:22 PM

Did you mock the boyfriend of one of the hostesses? Yes, you did.

You are a douchebag.

Really had enough of this.

You.

Don't.

Know.

Shit.

Delias
08-02-2010, 07:23 PM
Really had enough of this.

You.

Don't.

Know.

Shit.

I.

Appreciate.

Your.

Method.

Of.

Communicating.

This.

To.

Us.

Thank.

You.

Kindly.

krissta
08-02-2010, 07:24 PM
I.

Appreciate.

Your.

Method.

Of.

Communicating.

This.

To.

Us.

Thank.

You.

Kindly.

You.

Are.

Welcome.

<3

Kerranger
08-02-2010, 07:26 PM
Dear Krissta,
You mentioned an as-of-yet-unseen bra picture so more tits now. Thks.

Sam
08-02-2010, 07:30 PM
Dear Krissta,
You mentioned an as-of-yet-unseen bra picture so more tits now. Thks.

What is your goatse skull avatar from?

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-02-2010, 07:45 PM
I am very disappointed that I am over my RDPA for Chill-Out Lemur.

Drak- I will for everything but the dramamine, he doesn't get sea sick even in crazy conditions (he did crab fishing in Alaska for two years). He's really excited to become a GM!

Kerranger
08-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Its just a random picture i found, it might be an alblum cover or some such. The "Noone likes us, We dont care" is an old Millwall football chant. Its used by the Business in a punk rock song though, which is why i like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvayqXMW2w4

Gan
08-02-2010, 07:52 PM

The Cowboys suck (except for the Landry/Staubach era).

Tisket rocks.

Gnome Rage
08-02-2010, 08:08 PM
http://www.screwuhippie.com/cody/Pics/pancake-bunny.jpg
LOOK AT THIS HILARIOUS PICTURE
OMG GUIZ

calidus
08-02-2010, 08:09 PM

You're an idiot, you're wrong, and you're [being] a fucking bitch.

If you had any clue, you'd know that anything I'm not saying is out of respect for another person. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you are still ignorant.

You should really get your facts straight before throwing your bloody rag at someone, though.

BriarFox
08-02-2010, 08:11 PM
You're an idiot, you're wrong, and you're [being] a fucking bitch.

If you had any clue, you'd know that anything I'm not saying is out of respect for another person. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you are still ignorant.

You should really get your facts straight before throwing your bloody rag at someone, though.

Behold, for I have detected a jackass. Let there be heavenly music and angelic choirs singing choruses of "Fuck you, you flaming jackass" to the tune of "Silent Night."

calidus
08-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Behold, for I have detected a jackass. Let there be heavenly music and angelic choirs singing choruses of "Fuck you, you flaming jackass" to the tune of "Silent Night."

Hey there. Other than being falsely accused of stuff again, what'd I do now?

AestheticDeath
08-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Ah so lovely when people bitch and complain about things that have nothing to do with them.

calidus
08-02-2010, 08:47 PM
Ah so lovely when people bitch and complain about things that have nothing to do with them.

+1

Delias
08-02-2010, 08:52 PM

This is the american way. Stop trying to destroy my way of life.

Liagala
08-02-2010, 09:12 PM
Good God, drop it already. I invited Calidus, okay? He joked about crashing the party in IM the day before, and I texted him that day and said, "Are you really going to come?" He said sure, and we set things up. I lied to SR about it because I know he hates them, and I couldn't figure out how to tell him I invited Calidus without having him upset about it all night. I didn't want a fight erupting between my boyfriend and my friend, at my birthday party. I really didn't expect it to be a big deal - in game issues tend to disappear in person, because games are not srs bzns. I thought we'd all get drunk, have some fun, and get over it. I could confess to SR the next day and all would be well. Somehow, it turned into a huge mess with everyone talking shit about everyone else.

So if you're calling them douches for party crashing, stop. They didn't. If you're calling them douches for something they actually did, feel free.

If you're calling me a douche for lying in an attempt to prevent a mess, instead of growing a pair, then go for it. I know it was retarded. I stopped lying years ago, because of shit like this. I'm really not sure why I decided to do it this time.

Bobmuhthol
08-02-2010, 09:17 PM
All I got out of that post is that you're a liar.

Delias
08-02-2010, 09:21 PM
All I got out of that post is that you're a liar.

And that your pants are quite possibly on fire.

ElvenFury
08-02-2010, 09:34 PM
Good God, drop it already. I invited Calidus, okay? He joked about crashing the party in IM the day before, and I texted him that day and said, "Are you really going to come?" He said sure, and we set things up. I lied to SR about it because I know he hates them, and I couldn't figure out how to tell him I invited Calidus without having him upset about it all night. I didn't want a fight erupting between my boyfriend and my friend, at my birthday party. I really didn't expect it to be a big deal - in game issues tend to disappear in person, because games are not srs bzns. I thought we'd all get drunk, have some fun, and get over it. I could confess to SR the next day and all would be well. Somehow, it turned into a huge mess with everyone talking shit about everyone else.

So if you're calling them douches for party crashing, stop. They didn't. If you're calling them douches for something they actually did, feel free.

If you're calling me a douche for lying in an attempt to prevent a mess, instead of growing a pair, then go for it. I know it was retarded. I stopped lying years ago, because of shit like this. I'm really not sure why I decided to do it this time.
Ya dun goofed.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-02-2010, 09:40 PM
This is all more retarded than the downs child of Warclaidhm and Lindsay Lohan trying to ride a broken tricycle down a freeway full of short buses that add up to a total of potato.

Also, <3 Lia, honestly if I hadn't posted the pictures the shitstorm likely would have never ensued. It's only a big deal because this is the PC and this is how we roll, lol.

Cthulu
08-02-2010, 09:41 PM

Ok, I'd like a little of the blame, please.

Cephalopod
08-02-2010, 09:44 PM
This all would have been avoided if I'd shown up, so I'm pretty sure it's all my fault.

calidus
08-02-2010, 10:00 PM

Your intentions were good. I'm sorry it turned into a bit of a cluster fuck, but that's PC I guess. :P

Either way, we had a great time and look forward to getting together again in the future.

Cephalopod
08-02-2010, 10:01 PM
I think we're all failing to see the big picture here.

THE CONSEQUENCES.

Bobmuhthol
08-02-2010, 10:02 PM
What? Her intentions were good? What the fuck?

calidus
08-02-2010, 10:04 PM
This all would have been avoided if I'd shown up, so I'm pretty sure it's all my fault.

yeah. way to fucking go.

Ryvicke
08-02-2010, 10:15 PM
What? Her intentions were good? What the fuck?

She invited a bunch of people to come and hang out on her birthday. It sounds like her intentions were totally cool to me.

ElvenFury
08-02-2010, 10:18 PM
As long as she let SR stick it in her pooper to make amends, I think Lia is in the clear.

Gnome Rage
08-03-2010, 12:07 AM
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4448/0802002150.jpg
The makings of a great evening.

Paradii
08-03-2010, 12:37 AM
Get a wheat and ore field on a good number and build a city. Game over.

g++
08-03-2010, 12:46 AM

A birthday party full of drunken gemstone people who dislike each other. Thats got such a surreal nightmarish ring to it. Way to go out of your way to get an extremely original party decorum at all costs.

Gnome Rage
08-03-2010, 12:46 AM
Get a wheat and ore field on a good number and build a city. Game over.

I lost. My brother's girlfriend won. She had longest road and largest army cause my brother cut my road off like a douche.

Paradii
08-03-2010, 12:50 AM
I lost. My brother's girlfriend won. She had longest road and largest army cause my brother cut my road off like a douche.

Rookie mistake.

Gnome Rage
08-03-2010, 12:52 AM
Rookie mistake.

Indeed. I'm just not competitive enough

PS. Your avatar makes me think of Grendel

Paradii
08-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Indeed. I'm just not competitive enough

PS. Your avatar makes me think of Grendel

I got drunk and recorded a song about my avatar back in college. It was pretty epic.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-03-2010, 12:56 AM
A birthday party full of drunken gemstone people who dislike each other. Thats got such a surreal nightmarish ring to it. Way to go out of your way to get an extremely original party decorum at all costs.
Yes, everyone there disliked one another. I hope every single one of them dies in a fire. Including Liagala.

Seriously, did you even read the fucking thread?

g++
08-03-2010, 01:00 AM
Yes, everyone there disliked one another. I hope every single one of them dies in a fire. Including Liagala.

Seriously, did you even read the fucking thread?

It was meant to have a tinge of joky sarcasm, but clearly SR and the Cthulu folks were a bit uncomfortable.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-03-2010, 01:05 AM
It was meant to have a tinge of joky sarcasm, but clearly SR and the Cthulu folks were a bit uncomfortable.

I suppose. Still though I think without the shenanigans in this thread that most of us would have viewed the night as a success.

g++
08-03-2010, 01:06 AM
I suppose. Still though I think without the shenanigans in this thread that most of us would have viewed the night as a success.

Im sure...it was meant as a joke...sometimes without voice inflection the shit I type only makes sense to me heh.

Delias
08-03-2010, 01:13 AM

You really shouldn't let the shenanigans in any thread affect your viewpoint on the success of real world events.

Caiylania
08-03-2010, 01:19 AM

Personally if it was HER birthday she had the right to invite whoever she wanted and if they cared about her they should have sucked up any negative feelings and just got down and partied.

On topic, loved the wedding photos from Ken, SST's baby is adorable, it was cool seeing everyones faces in Lia's party pics (Thanks Nikki!) and the best beach I've ever been on was on Kauai.

I did indeed laugh at the bunny with a pancake on it's head. :heart: GR.

Cheers!

Gnome Rage
08-03-2010, 01:20 AM
Personally if it was HER birthday she had the right to invite whoever she wanted and if they cared about her they should have sucked up any negative feelings and just got down and partied.

On topic, loved the wedding photos from Ken, SST's baby is adorable, it was cool seeing everyones faces in Lia's party pics (Thanks Nikki!) and the best beach I've ever been on was on Kauai.

I did indeed laugh at the bunny with a pancake on it's head. :heart: GR.

Cheers!

I'm glad someone got it! <3

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-03-2010, 01:33 AM
You really shouldn't let the shenanigans in any thread affect your viewpoint on the success of real world events.

I had an awesome time, this thread does not change that :)

radamanthys
08-03-2010, 01:56 AM

I disagree. She (ostensibly) cares more about SR, given that she's dating him, than the Marlu people. She knew that SR would have a bad time were he to know she invited them... she basically set him up to ruin his night.

Yea, it's her birthday. But does that really give someone the right to do something mean to their SO? I'd never do that to somebody I cared about... I guess not unless I had a twinge of interest in the other party.

Seems like everyone else had fun, though.

Gnome Rage
08-03-2010, 01:57 AM
I disagree. She (ostensibly) cares more about SR, given that she's dating him, than the Marlu people. She knew that SR would have a bad time were he to know she invited them... she basically set him up to ruin his night.

Yea, it's her birthday. But does that really give someone the right to do something mean to their SO? I'd never do that to somebody I cared about... I guess not unless I had a twinge of interest in the other party.

Seems like everyone else had fun, though.

Its her birthday, he should be able to put aside his in game differences to hang out with people who his SO obviously enjoys talking to. Even if its just for one night.

AestheticDeath
08-03-2010, 02:27 AM

oR, i CoulD haVe shown up and aSkeD all kinDs of stupid questions and taKen the Blame!@

can i crash tjhe nextonne?

Kerranger
08-03-2010, 02:30 AM
Its her birthday, he should be able to put aside his in game differences to hang out with people who his SO obviously enjoys talking to. Even if its just for one night.

Fuck that. I dont the know the parties involved, but i know if i were expecting to go somewhere and be around certain people and it ended up being "Surprise! Heres a bunch of cocksuckers we know you dont like but you can deal with it, cause its my birthday!", I would be pissed off.

Delias
08-03-2010, 02:32 AM
As long as she let SR stick it in her pooper to make amends, I think Lia is in the clear.

:yeahthat:

Gnome Rage
08-03-2010, 02:33 AM
Fuck that. I dont the know the parties involved, but i know if i were expecting to go somewhere and be around certain people and it ended up being "Surprise! Heres a bunch of cocksuckers we know you dont like but you can deal with it, cause its my birthday!", I would be pissed off.
My point was more that hatred stemming from a game is stupid, and should be easily forgotten when someone you care for obviously sees them in a different light.

But I think the whole argument is stupid. It isn't our place to pass judgment, negative or positive on her actions. She did what she did and its over. Lets all move on.

I played Settlers of Catan tonight. Posted a picture. You should look at it.

Kerranger
08-03-2010, 02:36 AM
im not looking at anything that isnt boob related. I refuse!

Gnome Rage
08-03-2010, 02:37 AM

... Well fine. Be like that

LMingrone
08-03-2010, 02:44 AM

I was gonna post a pic of my girl's awesome tittays, but then decided I probably shouldn't do that without asking first. So here's my other GF, Jessica Alba's ass. Enjoy.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7qbN12_5l90/SHK3A4YIJ7I/AAAAAAAAAYM/aNAhS3quGTA/s1600/jessica_alba_bikini.jpg

Gnome Rage
08-03-2010, 02:46 AM
I was gonna post a pic of my girl's awesome tittays, but then decided I probably shouldn't do that without asking first. So here's my other GF, Jessica's Alba's ass. Enjoy. http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:IftqHSJJ6UiB5M:http://www.celebzu.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/jessica-alba-ass-bikini.jpg&t=1
i read that as GIF and I waited, staring at her ass waiting for the image to move.

Cthulu
08-03-2010, 02:51 AM

Odd. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Nor do I believe I made any indication whatsoever that I did.

LMingrone
08-03-2010, 02:54 AM
i read that as GIF and I waited, staring at her ass waiting for the image to move.

Yeah, IMG tags weren't working, so I blew it up. Look ^. I wish there was a GIF.

Kerranger
08-03-2010, 02:54 AM
Alright. You got me. I did compromise to look at that, so I will amend the above post to include female ass.

Gnome Rage
08-03-2010, 02:56 AM
http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5729201,00.jpg

Just ignore the guys.

Kerranger
08-03-2010, 03:05 AM
Delarock thoughtfully bumped the REAL thread for you. Hes hinting. Get to it.

TheEschaton
08-03-2010, 09:40 AM
I had to go back, like, 20 pages to get the whole story on Lia's party. I AM DISAPPOINT for lack of summaries along the way.

calidus
08-03-2010, 11:32 AM

Other than Liagala and myself, none of us really knew each other other outside of the game. Gemstone is not real life, and we had no reason to hate a person just because their roleplaying character was mean to us. We were there to meet real people; the players, not the characters.

(I did wear my crit padded t-shirt, though, just in case.)

IorakeWarhammer
08-03-2010, 11:56 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs231.snc4/38899_124407537605355_124406210938821_142527_13216 29_n.jpg

TheLastShamurai
08-03-2010, 12:05 PM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs231.snc4/38899_124407537605355_124406210938821_142527_13216 29_n.jpg

I thought people weren't allowed to depict the Prophet Muhammad?

krissta
08-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Other than Liagala and myself, none of us really knew each other other outside of the game. Gemstone is not real life, and we had no reason to hate a person just because their roleplaying character was mean to us. We were there to meet real people; the players, not the characters.

(I did wear my crit padded t-shirt, though, just in case.)

And I wore the same shirt I was wearing in the cleavage pic I posted here. For the lulz.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-03-2010, 10:32 PM
And now for the most attractive photo to have ever been posted on the PC in the history of everything.

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/7434/hottestpictureever.jpg

My friend got a picture of me, literally one minute after an hour session of hot yoga, on her camera phone today (so sorry about size/shit quality).

nub
08-03-2010, 10:35 PM
And now for the most attractive photo to have ever been posted on the PC in the history of everything.

My friend got a picture of me, literally one minute after an hour session of hot yoga, on her camera phone today (so sorry about size/shit quality).

hey no problem!

calidus
08-03-2010, 10:42 PM

Bikram?

Where do you go? (PM if you want)

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Who can resist the siren call of sweaty schnozz?!

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-03-2010, 10:58 PM
Bikram?

Where do you go? (PM if you want)

Yes bikram, I am addicted!

Usually I go to PranaPower, they're located near Central Square in Cambridge, or I go to Bikram Boston, located near South Station (but they have some other studios around Boston). Baptiste is another I've visited and is good.. they have a location in Porter (or Davis, but I think Porter). Their location is why I don't visit more.

My yoga buddy has a friend that does friend sessions at his loft apartment near where I live in east Cambridge so I go to those a lot too. Usually it's just 5 or 6 of us but it's just as great of a workout and you don't have to pay!

Cthulu
08-03-2010, 11:08 PM
::writhes::

Drisco
08-03-2010, 11:25 PM
God all I thought about when looking at this picture was motor boat and that you got splashed in the face with some residual water.

Hot.

Cephalopod
08-03-2010, 11:29 PM
I know a Bikram yoga place in Shankytown.

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-03-2010, 11:34 PM
God all I thought about when looking at this picture was motor boat and that you got splashed in the face with some residual water.

Hot.

There is no residual water in that picture, unless by residual water you mean "a shit ton of sweat'!

Delias
08-04-2010, 06:02 AM
Dude my eyes start to water when I see other people all sweaty. I think it's some sort of inbuilt work-avoidance system.

Cthulu
08-04-2010, 07:43 AM
Dude my eyes start to water when I see other people all sweaty. I think it's some sort of inbuilt work-avoidance system.

Must make sex pretty awkward.

Delias
08-04-2010, 08:44 AM
Must make sex pretty awkward.

Are you propositioning me in some way?

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-04-2010, 01:17 PM
One of my very important work projects:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/PsiElement/importantworkproject.jpg

Cross post from smile thread! PB is complete, and he has his CP.

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/2140/pbearcomplete.jpg

IorakeWarhammer
08-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Are you propositioning me in some way?

This much is clear.

Kerranger
08-04-2010, 11:46 PM
No. THIS is clear. Smooth, too. Yes, that is a spit bottle in the background. It is not mine, however.

Kuyuk
08-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Thats some clear semen dude. Get that checked out.

Also, that's a lot. You using that shit that Shaft was advertising in his avatar?

Kerranger
08-04-2010, 11:49 PM
They pay by volume. Ive been saving it up in the freezer.

Kuyuk
08-05-2010, 12:03 AM
Ever thought about semen icecubes in your womans drink?

Cthulu
08-05-2010, 12:04 AM

Yer a dirty girl!

Gnome Rage
08-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Spit bottles are probably the grossest thing ever... Why must people use waterbottles? Couldn't you use something NOT CLEAR.

Kids sit in my classes dipping, and its awful. I'll be dazing off, looking out the window and all of a sudden some douche "subtly" spits into a clear water bottle. Its like a car accident, you can't help but watch the nasty liquid roll down the sides, getting stuck in all the crevices.

EUGH.

Kerranger
08-05-2010, 12:26 AM
Hell i dont know. i dont dip. I said it was NOT mine.

Gnome Rage
08-05-2010, 12:27 AM
I noticed. I just felt the need to bitch.

Kerranger
08-05-2010, 12:27 AM
Dont you fuckin judge me!

Gnome Rage
08-05-2010, 12:31 AM
I don't judge you! I judge the person dipping...

Paradii
08-05-2010, 12:41 AM
Tell that kid to man up and swallow the spit.

That doesn't sound right....

Gnome Rage
08-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Sometimes I wish I had. He wasn't the only one though.

Parkbandit
08-05-2010, 08:05 AM

Are you claiming that you complete me?

Kyra231
08-05-2010, 08:15 AM
I was looking today & saw how much our pup has changed. She was 3 days old here

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e377/Beaksnwings/th_DSC06710.jpg (http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e377/Beaksnwings/?action=view&current=DSC06710.jpg)

and this is her today at 6 months

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e377/Beaksnwings/th_012-1.jpg (http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e377/Beaksnwings/?action=view&current=012-1.jpg)

AnticorRifling
08-05-2010, 09:01 AM
Spit bottles are probably the grossest thing ever... Why must people use waterbottles? Couldn't you use something NOT CLEAR.

Kids sit in my classes dipping, and its awful. I'll be dazing off, looking out the window and all of a sudden some douche "subtly" spits into a clear water bottle. Its like a car accident, you can't help but watch the nasty liquid roll down the sides, getting stuck in all the crevices.

EUGH.

How rude of them to distract you from your day dreaming in class. Hell if they aren't careful it might cause you to pay attention and learn something. The horror!

Ryvicke
08-05-2010, 09:16 AM
Aren't all those new SNUS things non-spit or something? Wow I haven't seen anyone "dip" since high school. I've seen a few people use these new SNUS things because they're $5 a tin and cigs just went up to $14/pack here.

Kerranger
08-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Nobody buys that non-spit stuff here. I have about 40 coupons for the free packs just laying around and when i try to give them away, none of my friends that chew want them.

Gnome Rage
08-05-2010, 10:58 AM
How rude of them to distract you from your day dreaming in class. Hell if they aren't careful it might cause you to pay attention and learn something. The horror!

Too bad I got an A in the that class. Thank you, try again.

Delias
08-05-2010, 11:20 AM
Bimbology 101

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-05-2010, 11:22 AM
Are you claiming that you complete me?

No, I'm claiming CP completes you!

Gnome Rage
08-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Bimbology 101

It was actually philosophy. but I bet the teacher for bimbology would have been hotter

Delias
08-05-2010, 11:33 AM
It was actually philosophy. but I bet the teacher for bimbology would have been hotter

So you had people dipping in philosophy? For some reason I have trouble imagining that class... I guess the mental image, for me, of someone who dips is also the mental image of someone who will defend the reputation of his lord and saviour with a shotgun.

Gnome Rage
08-05-2010, 11:38 AM
So you had people dipping in philosophy? For some reason I have trouble imagining that class... I guess the mental image, for me, of someone who dips is also the mental image of someone who will defend the reputation of his lord and saviour with a shotgun.

My philosophy teacher was bat shit crazy. He read us Genesis the second day of class - after assigning it for homework the class previous - His lectures were just him reading the book which he wrote. It was not a philosophy class I'd ever want to take again.

He told us about when he was a pastor in the south and people would try to feed black people to cougars in the swamps... He also told us how his bike got repossessed during the great depression.

Do you blame me for daydreaming? All you had to do was the study questions after each chapter (which were in order of appearance) and you'd get an an A. Too bad most of my class failed.

Delias
08-05-2010, 11:40 AM
My philosophy teacher was bat shit crazy. He read us Genesis the second day of class - after assigning it for homework the class previous - His lectures were just him reading the book which he wrote. It was not a philosophy class I'd ever want to take again.

He told us about when he was a pastor in the south people would try to feed black people to cougars in the swamps... He also told us how his bike got repossessed during the great depression.

Do you blame me for daydreaming? All you had to do was the study questions after each chapter (which were in order of appearance) and you'd get an an A. Too bad most of my class failed.

In what must be a town that outright seethes with intelligence and potential, I have trouble understanding it myself.

Latrinsorm
08-05-2010, 04:29 PM

He told us about when he was a pastor in the south and people would try to feed black people to cougars in the swamps... He also told us how his bike got repossessed during the great depression.

Do you blame me for daydreaming? All you had to do was the study questions after each chapter (which were in order of appearance) and you'd get an an A. Too bad most of my class failed.Ladies and gentlemen, let's have a big hand for tenure! 90 years young!

Latrinsorm
08-05-2010, 04:30 PM
p.s. I think you should go back to the sepia toned verison.

Gnome Rage
08-05-2010, 04:34 PM
I don't like being called a geisha and everyone happens to think that was what I was goin for :[

He was also the head of the philo department. Couldn't complain to anyone.

THERE IS A FOOTNOTE IN THE BOOK ABOUT ICECREAM

Paradii
08-05-2010, 04:36 PM
oh, so you hate ice cream now.

You are terrible.

Gnome Rage
08-05-2010, 04:37 PM
I love icecream. I couldn't have gotten this hefty without it!

How does Nikki put it... Hiporca?

Mighty Nikkisaurus
08-05-2010, 04:39 PM
I love icecream. I couldn't have gotten this hefty without it!

How does Nikki put it... Hiporca?

RHINORCA

I'd come up with some more but... brb, eating sticks of butter.

Gnome Rage
08-05-2010, 04:41 PM
RHINORCA

I'd come up with some more but... brb, eating sticks of butter.

:: Drools ::

BUTTER. I think I'll have butter wrapped in bacon, fried in butter tonight for dinner. You, me, Paula Dean.

ITS ON

AnticorRifling
08-05-2010, 05:01 PM
So you had people dipping in philosophy? For some reason I have trouble imagining that class... I guess the mental image, for me, of someone who dips is also the mental image of someone who will defend the reputation of his lord and saviour with a shotgun. She got an A that pretty much tells you all you need to know.

AestheticDeath
08-05-2010, 05:58 PM
Too bad I got an A in the that class. Thank you, try again.

At least we know it was not English class. :P

Drisco
08-06-2010, 08:24 AM
Just proof gingers can tan. Was at the country concerts with a shit ton of people. Keith Urban/Lady Antebellum/Tay Swift/Glorianna's, Also have some pics that I can't find of the live show of Regis and Kelly I went to.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs186.snc4/37651_411949140717_510830717_5091921_2037367_n.jpg

Delias
08-06-2010, 08:38 AM
Just proof gingers can tan. Was at the country concerts with a shit ton of people. Keith Urban/Lady Antebellum/Tay Swift/Glorianna's, Also have some pics that I can't find of the live show of Regis and Kelly I went to.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs186.snc4/37651_411949140717_510830717_5091921_2037367_n.jpg

Here is, to me, the best part: I was going to say "Looks like a total sausage fest" but then I remembered you were gay and then I was "Oh, ok, that's cool."

Drisco
08-06-2010, 08:52 AM
Here is, to me, the best part: I was going to say "Looks like a total sausage fest" but then I remembered you were gay and then I was "Oh, ok, that's cool."

Ha, if only it was like that. Just like you, sausage fests are sometimes lame as hell. The guys are alright but I think I hang out with them to much now a days. They are all non stop all the time and I've been drinking way to much. I miss the ladies.

I had to call in sick the other day because we had a shot contest and I won in the short term, but lost overall. Drinking 4 times a week even in the summer is to much for me and they wanted to do it more. I put the foot down.

Stanley Burrell
08-06-2010, 09:09 AM
Tanning in the rain. That's impressive.

WRoss
08-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Courtesy of Williams Sonoma.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/wsimgs/ab/images/dp/wcm/201031/0013/img69m.jpg

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/wsimgs/ab/images/dp/wcm/201028/0102/img8m.jpg

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/wsimgs/ab/images/dp/wcm/201031/0013/img85m.jpg

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/wsimgs/ab/images/dp/wcm/201028/0102/img4t.jpg

Gnome Rage
08-08-2010, 06:05 PM
My friend's mom bought her those cookie cutters!

WRoss
08-08-2010, 06:06 PM
They have a Darth Vader sandwich press in the catalog, can't find it on-line though.

Gnome Rage
08-08-2010, 06:30 PM
I want to get a jesus toast maker.

WRoss
08-08-2010, 06:31 PM
I googled Jesus Toaster and this is what I got

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/Angiet949/IEplc3VzIFRvYXN0Og20_BR_20aa.jpg

I like jesus toast too!

Gnome Rage
08-08-2010, 06:34 PM
bahahaha. CoochieJar.com

4a6c1
08-08-2010, 07:09 PM
See this is why I fucking love the PC. I dont have time to online shop and look for cool shit but OMFG look here comes Ross with some pics and OMFG I'm about to go spend a hundred dollars on kitchen accessories.

TheLastShamurai
08-08-2010, 07:12 PM
See this is why I fucking love the PC. I dont have time to online shop and look for cool shit but OMFG look here comes Ross with some pics and OMFG I'm about to go spend a hundred dollars on kitchen accessories.

RojoDisco cooking...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/zoom/d0b2_dark_side_apron.jpg

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/kitchen/d0b2/

4a6c1
08-08-2010, 07:17 PM
I can put whatever freaky shit I want in my kitchen. There are alot of babyproof drawers and cabinets in there. PLUS. My theme is always red and orange and midnight blue so Star Trek stuff matches!!!

AestheticDeath
08-08-2010, 07:26 PM
odd colors... post a pic of your kitchen

4a6c1
08-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Or rather, because of the garish misconduct of the color theme in my kitchen (I call it Copper River Boreal Sunset, lulz), people neglect to notice the vader stuff at all.

4a6c1
08-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Ok maybe later. Right now is Williams Sonoma website time.

4a6c1
08-09-2010, 11:14 PM
odd colors... post a pic of your kitchen

I hope this explains things.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/rojodisco/lolz019.jpg

The rug that started it all.

Kerranger
08-09-2010, 11:17 PM
That is an atrocious looking rug. At least if someone gets drunk and vomits on it, you cant tell.

Stanley Burrell
08-09-2010, 11:18 PM
It looks like you killed psychedelic coral snakes and made a rug out of it.

I approve :thumbup:

4a6c1
08-09-2010, 11:27 PM
Hahaha. It IS Atrocious. It is art. And I love it!

More rug.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/rojodisco/lolz018.jpg

Carl Spackler
08-09-2010, 11:28 PM
That rug really tied the room together

4a6c1
08-09-2010, 11:29 PM
I bet it could if it wanted to.

Gnome Rage
08-09-2010, 11:44 PM
I loveeee rag rugs.

Kerranger
08-09-2010, 11:51 PM
I loveeee rag rugs.

Hush up and photoshop a pair of tits on that rug to make it more tolerable to look at.

Gnome Rage
08-09-2010, 11:52 PM
Do it yourself!

Jorddyn
08-09-2010, 11:53 PM
I hope this explains things.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/rojodisco/lolz019.jpg

The rug that started it all.

I actually really like that rug.

Tisket
08-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Hahaha. It IS Atrocious. It is art. And I love it!

More rug.

http://i682.photobucket.com/albums/vv183/rojodisco/lolz018.jpg

I really like it a lot.

Kerranger
08-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Do it yourself!

Youre getting lazy. I remember a time, like a week ago, when you were all about photoshopping some fake tits on stuff. But when i ask, now its "hell no!"
Next you will suggest that i cook my own bacon. Well. That shit aint happening.

Ps. I dont have photoshop.

Gnome Rage
08-09-2010, 11:59 PM
Actually Cel was the one photoshopping...

WRoss
08-10-2010, 12:00 AM
I can put whatever freaky shit I want in my kitchen. There are alot of babyproof drawers and cabinets in there. PLUS. My theme is always red and orange and midnight blue so Star Trek stuff matches!!!

I just caught this...did you say Star Trek? Star Wars is cool, but if you like Star Trek, I'll commence with level 101 consequences not being the same.

Kerranger
08-10-2010, 12:01 AM
Im still not cooking my own bacon. So forget you.

RSR
08-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Do the drapes match the rug?

-Richard.

AestheticDeath
08-10-2010, 03:49 AM
Hmm, nope. Not my kinda color scheme I don't think. Just too busy. I keep trying to look for a pattern, or something that is appealing... can't find it.

Methais
08-10-2010, 04:17 AM
Here's a picture.
http://media.popculturewilleatitself.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/bob-ross.jpgp

Cephalopod
08-10-2010, 09:55 AM
I like that rug. The floor makes me think laminate, though.

4a6c1
08-10-2010, 01:33 PM
I just caught this...did you say Star Trek? Star Wars is cool, but if you like Star Trek, I'll commence with level 101 consequences not being the same.

I ment Star Wars the first time. I am not nerdy cool enough to have any Star Trek memorbilia. :(

Divinity
08-10-2010, 06:16 PM
My daughter. She's growing up so fast..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/Kurapira/Ponytail.jpg

Kuyuk
08-10-2010, 07:17 PM
Wasnt she in diapers last time you posted her picture?

4a6c1
08-10-2010, 07:18 PM
My daughter. She's growing up so fast..

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/Kurapira/Ponytail.jpg

Cutie pie!!!

Celephais
08-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Are her ears pierced?

Stanley Burrell
08-10-2010, 10:30 PM
Are her ears pierced?

Riiight. Like she's also wearing lipstick too. Psht.

Uh, Platonically cute baby there.

Sean of the Thread
08-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Our trip to Niagara this past week.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/IMG_0208-1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/IMG_0227-1.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/IMG_0237-1.jpg

IorakeWarhammer
08-11-2010, 11:45 AM
i always find it amusing when people criticize other's looks who haven't posted a pic themselves

Cthulu
08-11-2010, 04:08 PM
i always find it amusing when people criticize other's looks who haven't posted a pic themselves

This isn't an online dating website you idiot. If you want to post your picture, fine - but keep in mind where the fuck you are.

NocturnalRob
08-12-2010, 10:05 AM
Blixie pie!!!
fixed because...well, just because

AnticorRifling
08-12-2010, 10:25 AM
I give you my dinner last night:

The McFearless (although nothing in it is from McDonalds...but hey my brother created it he gets to name it)

A Burger King Country Pork Sandwich (ie breaded tenderloin) inside a Hardees Double Thick Cheeseburger:

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n177/anticor/McFearless.jpg

Weighing in at just a little over 1 1/3 lbs, hovering in the 2100-2300 calorie range (ballpark from website nutrition facts). Took me about 13 min from start to finish and I killed it and was still able to function.

Drisco
08-12-2010, 10:26 AM
Our trip to Niagara this past week.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/IMG_0227-1.jpg

Ahhh A fellow ginger. How I love my clans men/women! Cutest girls you got there!

Oh and since I saw the IW quote.. I posted my Pic and I still think you are ugly as fuck IW.

That is all.

WRoss
08-12-2010, 10:28 AM
Ahhh A fellow ginger. How I love my clans men/women! Cutest girls you got there!

Oh and since I saw the IW quote.. I posted my Pic and I still think you are ugly as fuck IW.

That is all.

Do the curtains mach the drapes?

Drisco
08-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Do the curtains mach the drapes?

Want to find out ;)

Abilene
08-12-2010, 10:42 AM

The McFearless (although nothing in it is from McDonalds...but hey my brother created it he gets to name it)

A Burger King Country Pork Sandwich (ie breaded tenderloin) inside a Hardees Double Thick Cheeseburger:

Weighing in at just a little over 1 1/3 lbs, hovering in the 2100-2300 calorie range (ballpark from website nutrition facts). Took me about 13 min from start to finish and I killed it and was still able to function.

Dear..god. I couldn't even eat 1/3 of that.

Gnome Rage
08-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Dear..god. I couldn't even eat 1/3 of that.

I'm with you on this, I struggled through a 8 piece chicken nugget the other day.

Keller
08-12-2010, 11:26 AM
1/3 of that would be a normal hardees hamburger.

You really couldn't eat a simple hamburger?

Keller
08-12-2010, 11:27 AM
I do love the small drink, and I hope it was a diet.

AnticorRifling
08-12-2010, 11:28 AM
Root Beer. Diet soda is an abomination.

thefarmer
08-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Root Beer. Diet soda is an abomination.

Where's ClydeR with the article that clearly gives evidence of the gays creating diet soda?

thefarmer
08-12-2010, 11:35 AM

I see your McFearless and raise you a Krispy Kreme cheeseburger!

http://eater.com/uploads/krispy-kreme-cheeseburger.jpg

http://eater.com/archives/2010/08/11/a-krispy-kreme-cheeseburger-only-has-500-calories-dig-in.php

WRoss
08-12-2010, 11:39 AM
I see your McFearless and raise you a Krispy Kreme cheeseburger!

http://eater.com/uploads/krispy-kreme-cheeseburger.jpg

http://eater.com/archives/2010/08/11/a-krispy-kreme-cheeseburger-only-has-500-calories-dig-in.php

Your link is broken.

thefarmer
08-12-2010, 11:40 AM
Your link is broken.

Works just fine in your quoted version and the original for me.

AnticorRifling
08-12-2010, 11:44 AM
That's a bitch's way do to that sandwich, you don't slice the krispie kreme you use a whole one for each bun. I'm thinking of doing a krispie kreme, burger, jelly filled, burger, krispie kreme for my attempt on that awesomeness.

thefarmer
08-12-2010, 11:54 AM
That's a bitch's way do to that sandwich, you don't slice the krispie kreme you use a whole one for each bun. I'm thinking of doing a krispie kreme, burger, jelly filled, burger, krispie kreme for my attempt on that awesomeness.

Now I want a red light krispie kreme donut.

Celephais
08-12-2010, 12:00 PM

That's a fancy person's McGangbang...

Cephalopod
08-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Things you learned today: that Burger King has a Country Pork sammich. I approve.

Abilene
08-12-2010, 12:28 PM
It's not really raising, the krispy kreme donut cheeseburger has 1-2k less calories than that monstrous Hardee's creation.

thefarmer
08-12-2010, 01:38 PM
It's not really raising, the krispy kreme donut cheeseburger has 1-2k less calories than that monstrous Hardee's creation.

I wasn't really talking about the calories. It was at the 'create your own burger' deal.

Abilene
08-12-2010, 01:43 PM
What killing yourself with fat might look like...
http://foodbeast.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/bacon-cheese-burger-pizza-furreals.jpg (this is a bacon cheeseburger between 2x pizzas)

AnticorRifling
08-12-2010, 01:50 PM
I'd eat it.

Showal
08-12-2010, 02:17 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bOiu6sFxxdY/TCmSb-ZaTLI/AAAAAAAAGZU/jodZoGmt00k/s1600/Burger+Down.bmp

From man v. food:

Richman also visited the West Rib Deli & Pub, also in Talkeetna, to try the "Seward's Folly", a 4 1/2-pound double-stacked burger made with Caribou (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caribou) meat (in the form of two 1-lb. patties) and topped with American and Swiss cheese, 12 slices of bacon, a pound of ham, "FatAss Sauce" (made with mayonnaise, horseradish, bacon, and balsamic vinaigrette), caramelized onions, lettuce and tomatoes, and served inside toasted sourdough bread. The burger is held together with a small Alaskan flag and served with a pound of fries.

Bobmuhthol
08-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Is it a perspective thing or is your phone really the size of your face?

NocturnalRob
08-12-2010, 02:31 PM
I'd eat it.
where's that goddamn Emislity photo when i need it?

Sean of the Thread
08-13-2010, 05:30 PM
Is it a perspective thing or is your phone really the size of your face?

Perspective

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/IMG_0331.jpg

Sean of the Thread
08-13-2010, 05:32 PM
where's that goddamn Emislity photo when i need it?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/motivator242260.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/Japgross/emislity.jpg

nub
08-13-2010, 05:44 PM
What killing yourself with fat might look like...
http://foodbeast.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/bacon-cheese-burger-pizza-furreals.jpg (this is a bacon cheeseburger between 2x pizzas)

lol, the way you would eat that, would be the same thing as eating them separately.

Stanley Burrell
08-13-2010, 05:44 PM

These things are fucking insane. I think because of the camera lens versus binocular vision it doesn't really show the illusion as well, but shit, I love those fucking rooms.

That is all.

Skeeter
08-13-2010, 11:25 PM
Perspective

Optical Illusions? HOW THE FUCK DO THEY WORK!??!?

Skeeter
08-13-2010, 11:26 PM
wait... is that really a phish shirt? respect lost :sad:

Sean of the Thread
08-14-2010, 12:07 AM
wait... is that really a phish shirt? respect lost :sad:

Work shirt.