PDA

View Full Version : Picture Post - Post it up

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104

Rysk
09-10-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by ElvenRangeress
i think people who are mixed are very attractive, pointing more towards the females because i don't really know any mixed men, but the females are gorgeous

Mixed females are dead sexy...

ElvenRangeress
09-10-2003, 11:34 PM
ben, please don't mind me asking, but what do you have against other races? i'm in florida now and they all seem the same to me, i had the same attitude like you do when i was little though, i didn't like anyone besides white people, was a horrible environment for me at the age of 5-10, that was when i was in michigan, but then i grew up and got to interact with other races and its all the same... some are nice, some are jack asses, thats any race anyhow..

09-10-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Ben
If everyone thought like that the world would be a different place and I wouldn't be racist, just proud. But it isn't and it never will be.

Never say never, Ben.

My kids will be taught not to begrudge anyone their pride and to judge others only by their actions.

If you teach your kids the same thing, and many others in our generation do the same... an even higher percentage of our kids will teach THEIR kids the same thing... and eventually, everyone will be allowed to be proud.

Ben
09-10-2003, 11:37 PM
Come take the subway in new york city and see how much you love em then. plus now you've seen years more MTV and been brainwashed into thinking you are in a bright world were everyone is equal and america is the hand of justice and the world is full of puppies and flowers and rainbows. Honestly I have a lot more to write here but I will probably get banned from the site so if you want to instant message me on AIM feel free to.

09-10-2003, 11:42 PM
ben, please don't mind me asking, but what do you have against other races? i'm in florida now and they all seem the same to me, i had the same attitude like you do when i was little though, i didn't like anyone besides white people, was a horrible environment for me at the age of 5-10, that was when i was in michigan, but then i grew up and got to interact with other races and its all the same... some are nice, some are jack asses, thats any race anyhow..

Well... that's not entirely true either at least in my experience.

I am part black... but I don't hang out with black people. Not because they're black, but because they don't act in a way that I "get". They tend to show little interest in the things I enjoy (computers, role-playing, video games, internet, movies)... they tend to be more interested in physical things and social environments.

I also am not attracted to black girls or native american girls.

I am only attracted to mixed, white or asian girls honestly.

I also don't hang out with many Latinos. Because most of them seem to have similar mind-sets to the blacks I refer to.

I believe all races are equal and each individual should be judged on their own merits... but so far, I haven't met a single black or latino person who I'd get along with as a friend... well, except in 6th grade, this black kid was really cool... but I don't live anywhere near him now.

ElvenRangeress
09-10-2003, 11:45 PM
well it also depends on where you live. seriously, people vary that much

Ben
09-10-2003, 11:56 PM
http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/tattoo_spider.asp

DCSL
09-10-2003, 11:56 PM
Just one more example of why Atheana reeeeeaaaally needs to think before she posts.

DCSL
09-10-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Ben

Have you killed a minority member?

ElvenRangeress
09-10-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by DCSL
Just one more example of why Atheana reeeeeaaaally needs to think before she posts.
we are talking about something totally different now, your too late! bwahahhaha.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by ElvenRangeress]

ElvenRangeress
09-10-2003, 11:59 PM
Players' Corner Forums » Off-Topic » Picture Post - Post it up
Members viewing this page: Ben, DCSL, ElvenRangeress, peam, Snapp, Suppa Hobbit Mage, Weedmage Princess, Who me

alot of people here ... (puts on her helmet and awaits.)

Ben
09-11-2003, 12:03 AM

Originally posted by Ben

Have you killed a minority member?

I would never admit it online if I did.

Ben
09-11-2003, 12:06 AM
Not that I did because last I checked murder was illegal and I'd NEVER break a law.

ElvenRangeress
09-11-2003, 12:06 AM
i guess you don't like my signature ;oP

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:08 AM
Weren't you in court for some reason?

Ben
09-11-2003, 12:09 AM
Can we please change the subject away from my for lack of a better word "political" believes.

Scott
09-11-2003, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Can we please change the subject away from my for lack of a better word "political" believes.

That's a great idea.

ElvenRangeress
09-11-2003, 12:14 AM
alright, night guys ;o)

Jenisi
09-11-2003, 12:14 AM
Atheana dear, I have never worn conacts, for the first statement. Also if you would like to see me with my natural hair color I will gladly post a pure beautiful picture with me and my natural hair color. I like variety, thats why I dye my hair. Not because I think i'm ugly with what I'm born with.

Halfsilver
09-11-2003, 12:16 AM
She didn't say that you were ugly, Jenisi.

She was admiring you, actually.

I'm trying to teach her about tact, give us some time.

-grays/d(diffusing a bomb) :)

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Halfsilver]

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:17 AM
Yes, I would deffo do Jenisi. She can join the list with CT, Dex, HarmNone, Maimara...

ElvenRangeress
09-11-2003, 12:18 AM
thats quite disrespectful strayrogue.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:19 AM
Um, how so?

ElvenRangeress
09-11-2003, 12:19 AM
but whatever, i'm falling asleep over here so i bid you all farewell!

(nevermind strayrogue) :)

DCSL
09-11-2003, 12:20 AM

I have never had a problem with people finding me attractive, if it happens at all, heh. I have to take it where I can get it! Most people think I look like a librarian.

ElvenRangeress
09-11-2003, 12:22 AM

I have never had a problem with people finding me attractive, if it happens at all, heh. I have to take it where I can get it! Most people think I look like a librarian.

blah i wanna sleep but your posts are so tempting to respond to, graysy says the same thing about me when my hair is pulled back, hehe, but its offending to hear a guy say he'd *do* someone :P but whatever, hehe

Ben
09-11-2003, 12:23 AM
Most people think I look like a librarian.

Alot of people tell me I look like a libarian too.

ElvenRangeress
09-11-2003, 12:23 AM
you are an interesting libarian look alike if you dont' mind me saying hehe

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:24 AM
Heh, I won't take offense. But, for the record, I tend to be quite...flirtatious. Its my way of saying I like you in the none "I love you way". If any of you girls find it disturbing/annoying/disrespectful/creepy, please tell me and I will stop. Its most often in jest. I mean I haven't even seen pics of HarmNone, CT, or other beautiful women I chat too. It doesn't matter. However, Dex, Jenisi, Maimara etc (whom I have seen) all have the benefit OF being attractive. Merely a compliment my dear. My way of saying "You're pretty" then running away blushing.

DCSL
09-11-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Ben
Alot of people tell me I look like a libarian too.

Librarian of DOOOOOOM.

ElvenRangeress
09-11-2003, 12:25 AM
well then that makes you sound way better ;o)
night, night, and for the 100th time, GOOD NIGHT!

Betheny
09-11-2003, 12:28 AM
Strayrogue can disrespect me anytime. Rowr.

AnticorRifling
09-11-2003, 12:34 AM
Alright here's two of me.

One is from when I modeled T-Shirts for a company that made Marine Corps stuff. The other is from my wedding last month. Not my favorite pic but it's one I could find

http://www.ramgraphics.com/images/base.t-shirt.jpeg

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d731b3127cce8e15fadb01820000000310

Got it to work, there we go.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by AnticorRifling]

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:34 AM
For the record, so there aren't any hurt feelings, the list should be increased to Ilvane, SpunGirl and Lalana. I am proud to say I would do each of them :D

09-11-2003, 12:35 AM
Personally, I'd only sleep with a virgin the night after I had married her.

But when StrayRogue says he'd do you, he means, "You are pretty."

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

One is from when I modeled T-Shirts for a company that made Marine Corps stuff. The other is from my wedding last month. Not my favorite pic but it's one I could find

Lol, sorry but in the first one, you have such a Captain America/Freedom for all/JMaster of Justice expression on your face, just like you are about to fly off somewhere and fight evil.

DCSL
09-11-2003, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Demon Lord Kage

I think the insistance that a woman be pure before marriage is idiotic.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:38 AM

Well, I am pretty easy. If the oppurtunity came...Well, a session might be in the works ;)

But yes, they are all lovely people who are attractive, I find. Remember, its all in the eye of the beholder.

09-11-2003, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by AnticorRifling

http://www.ramgraphics.com/images/base.t-shirt.jpeg

http://www.shutterfly.com/view/picture_dt.jsp?state=67b0de21a5531a58a491&idx=0

You have a very plain head, which is typical for marines. You need like a necklace or a goatee or maybe some shades. Just something to break the military monotany. If you accessorized properly, you'd definately have a good look going. Personally, I say go for beard, mustache and trench coat.

BE THE BOB.

09-11-2003, 12:39 AM

Maybe, but yeah, I definately insist.

Ben
09-11-2003, 12:40 AM
You look like captain america cuz you don't have fruity long hair.

StrayRogue

Speaking from experience, I prefer a girl with more experience. For PURELY selfish reasons.

DCSL

Maybe, but yeah, I definately insist.

So... so... Puritan of you.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:43 AM
Hey Klaive, dude, the first time for the girls ain't the best time for the girls, ya?

09-11-2003, 12:46 AM

Well, not really. A lot of people would only marry virgins, and many girls save themselves. You just hafta surround yourself with the right kinda people.

You'd be surprsed how common 18-21 year old virgins actually are. Males and Females. Because it's peer pressure to say you've done it... even if you haven't.

Anyway, a Gynocologist can certify virginity with 100% accuracy. And the day before the wedding, my fiancee will have to be examined (by a straight female doctor with a good record) and confirmed a virgin.

If I never find a girl willing to subject herself to this, fine. I'll just go to a clinic and pick out an egg donor and hire a surrogate mother and have kids that way. ::shrugs::

I demand virginity, I demand loyalty. If I'm not her first, last and only, then I don't want her. Just a personal choice.

HarmNone
09-11-2003, 12:47 AM
There are some very good-looking people who post on this board! Wonderful smiles and great eyes...::sigh::

HarmNone has this cat...

Ben
09-11-2003, 12:49 AM

Well, not really. A lot of people would only marry virgins, and many girls save themselves. You just hafta surround yourself with the right kinda people.

You'd be surprsed how common 18-21 year old virgins actually are. Males and Females. Because it's peer pressure to say you've done it... even if you haven't.

Anyway, a Gynocologist can certify virginity with 100% accuracy. And the day before the wedding, my fiancee will have to be examined (by a straight female doctor with a good record) and confirmed a virgin.

If I never find a girl willing to subject herself to this, fine. I'll just go to a clinic and pick out an egg donor and hire a surrogate mother and have kids that way. ::shrugs::

I demand virginity, I demand loyalty. If I'm not her first, last and only, then I don't want her. Just a personal choice.

I would LOVE to marry a virgin.

09-11-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Ben

I would LOVE to marry a virgin.

So do it, man. Tell non-virgins to get out of your way and find you a pure woman.

DCSL
09-11-2003, 12:52 AM

Strangely, or maybe not, I don't know... this offends me more than Ben's racial stances.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 12:53 AM
Thats the feminist in you Dex. Fight the Man!

AnticorRifling
09-11-2003, 12:55 AM
Back to the pictures folks, back to the pictures.

Scott
09-11-2003, 01:01 AM
Like Haashek's prodigy said, back to pictures, enough about racism.

09-11-2003, 01:03 AM

Strangely, or maybe not, I don't know... this offends me more than Ben's racial stances.

First of all, Ben isn't a bad guy. He is racist cause of reverse racism.

Secondly...

The difference is... Ben's racial stances are based on things people have no control over. Their race and who they fall in love with.

My relationship stances are based on choices you make. If you choose to have sex, you eliminate me as a possible future suitor. That's all there is to it.

Nobody is forced to have sex unless they're raped, and rape victims are still virgins in my eyes, until they willingly have sex. It's all about choices. No matter what choices you make (or don't make) there will be doors that close and others that open as a result.

09-11-2003, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
Like Haashek's prodigy said, back to pictures, enough about racism.

Progeny! Hehe. Prodigy would indicate that he was a student who excelled in some way. ;)

Don't worry man, I used to get those two mixed up myself.

Scott
09-11-2003, 01:06 AM
No no, it's Prodigy. I'm always right, P-r-o-d-i-g-y.

09-11-2003, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Gemstone101
No no, it's Prodigy. I'm always right, P-r-o-d-i-g-y.

LoL, okay. ;)

"Smack my Bitch Up!"

DCSL
09-11-2003, 01:14 AM
First of all, Ben isn't a bad guy. He is racist cause of reverse racism.

You obviously haven't talked to Ben about this. I'm pleased to say that I have and learned the depths of his views and the reasons behind them. And I don't think he's a bad guy. I just disagree with him.

Now, to stay on topic.. uh.. here's me and my boyfriend.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 01:16 AM
You like crushing my dreams don't you Dex :(

Edaarin
09-11-2003, 01:16 AM
Got some pretty good shots of myself developed today of about six weeks after I started taking a creatine serum. But my damn scanner broke, so Sean will have to wait before he tells me how out of shape I look.

Tsa`ah
09-11-2003, 01:18 AM
Well here's my fat and no muscle picture. Just for idiot boy.

Solkern
09-11-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by StrayRogue
I'd do her *nods*

And angela/Jenisi, You still look as hot as you did, When we were together. :)
but to bad I fucked up, but life goes on

Welp heres me, Holding my brother's Little kind joshua, Terrible picture, Marrisa took it from my picture phone, I'll get a better one later on, this is all i got for now

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Solkern]

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Edaarin]

Solkern
09-11-2003, 02:59 AM
ElvenRangeress First of all, I've Gone out with Jenisi/Angela, LIVED with Jenisi/Angela, and those are her natural eye colors, So don't go around making bullshit comments untill you know that its a fact.

Drew2
09-11-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by Tsa`ah

You look like uh... damn what's his name. From Bourne Identity. Whatever.

Mark Wahlberg. There you go. I probably didn't spell it right.

Edit: Omfg mark isn't in bourne idenity. That's that other guy. WTF movie is he in? I don't know. But you look like Mark.

Ooh yeah. Planet of the Apes. And he's in another one......uh.. where they steal that gold from that guy... #%@#% it's 2am you figure it out.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Tayre]

Solkern
09-11-2003, 03:05 AM
Oh theres a picture of me on kaylisisdee's site, that picture was a few years back, but i think its better then my current one i have posted here

09-11-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Tayre

You look like uh... damn what's his name. From Bourne Identity. Whatever.

Mark Wahlberg. There you go. I probably didn't spell it right.

Edit: Omfg mark isn't in bourne idenity. That's that other guy. WTF movie is he in? I don't know. But you look like Mark.

Ooh yeah. Planet of the Apes. And he's in another one......uh.. where they steal that gold from that guy... #%@#% it's 2am you figure it out.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Tayre]

Holy Crap dude. Don't insult Matt Damon by compairing him to that freak Wahlburg.

GS4Gurl
09-11-2003, 03:59 AM
Oooh Tsa'ah you are a hottie. No you aren't fat in the slightes. I think Seanie was just jealous cus he looks like a moleboy and not nearly as cute as you.

09-11-2003, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by GS4Gurl
Oooh Tsa'ah you are a hottie. No you aren't fat in the slightes. I think Seanie was just jealous cus he looks like a moleboy and not nearly as cute as you.

Sean wants to have sex with your gay dogs. I am not insulting Sean's sexuality, I am merely stating a truthful and honest fact. Don't believe me? Ask him.

peam
09-11-2003, 09:24 AM
Tsa'ah = lumberjack.

Tsa`ah
09-11-2003, 09:26 AM
My wife would disagree with the Damon/Wahlburg resemblances. When I had hippie hair she used to claim I looked like one of the guys from Slaughter. I'd laugh at her for listening to it... and get a beat down.

Well thank you, but you've never seen me right out of bed... or suffering from sleep deprivation... it aint pretty.

I have gay dogs? Klaive? When did this happen?

Souzy
09-11-2003, 09:46 AM

Erm, in that case, thanks Stray? Heh.

Back
09-11-2003, 10:34 AM
Ok, here we are with the unpretentious pic.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Backlash]

Miss X
09-11-2003, 10:54 AM

OMG! Firstly, find who ever told you a gynocologist can 100% certify virginity and shoot them, that is utter crap. Secondly, I will be in a serious state of shock if you find any self respecting women willing to put herself through that, surely if you love someone enough to marry them, if they tell you they are a virgin you should trust them enough to believe them, not make them go through invasive medical procedures that are extremly difficult for some women? Sorry, just my opinion of your opinion. Each to their own.
V

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 10:57 AM
Backlash looks like a doped version of Jon Secada.

Don't feel bad though, I love Jon Secada. :D

Caels
09-11-2003, 10:58 AM
Here's my latest, a couple weeks old.

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Aw how cute!

You need a shave though. :P

Tsa`ah
09-11-2003, 11:04 AM
That is not Randy Travis!!!!!

Where is the real Caels?!!!!

Caels
09-11-2003, 11:07 AM
Its the hair, man. I don't brush it back anymore.

Camri
09-11-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Miss X

OMG! Firstly, find who ever told you a gynocologist can 100% certify virginity and shoot them, that is utter crap. Secondly, I will be in a serious state of shock if you find any self respecting women willing to put herself through that, surely if you love someone enough to marry them, if they tell you they are a virgin you should trust them enough to believe them, not make them go through invasive medical procedures that are extremly difficult for some women? Sorry, just my opinion of your opinion. Each to their own.
V

I think he's going to have a hard time finding any woman who will put up with his ignorance on a permenant basis.
So if he narrows the category down to virgins only, well...... I hear single at 70 isn't really such a bad thing.

Camri
09-11-2003, 11:10 AM
That is sort of a Randy Travis look. But the cat scares me.

Hips
09-11-2003, 12:47 PM
Caels = cute.
Cat = scary.

Camri
09-11-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by GS3 Michiko
Caels = cute.
Cat = scary.

I agree, but I don't like cats, so I think they all look scary.

Hips
09-11-2003, 12:52 PM
Cats ARE scary! You'll be petting them... and they'll be purring... and then all of a sudden, they **ATTACK** out of nowhere and you're covered in evil-cat-scratches.

I blame Greg's stepfather's cat for jading me.

Hmmm. Has Scott posted a picture yet, or are we (maybe just me) still waiting with baited breath?

Ilvane
09-11-2003, 12:53 PM
Caels you are adorable. Your cat is too, though she looks a little scared of the camera..:lol:

-A

Camri
09-11-2003, 12:58 PM
Cats ARE scary! You'll be petting them... and they'll be purring... and then all of a sudden, they **ATTACK** out of nowhere and you're covered in evil-cat-scratches.

Hmmm. Has Scott posted a picture yet, or are we (maybe just me) still waiting with baited breath?

He's still trying to hide the fact that he's a AJ.

peam
09-11-2003, 01:09 PM
Stunning.

Backlash = Tim Curry.

http://images.toronto.com/feature/12522/tim-curry_400.jpg

http://forum.gsplayers.com/viewthread.php?action=attachment&tid=987&pid=25416

Methais
09-11-2003, 01:21 PM
<<Anyway, a Gynocologist can certify virginity with 100% accuracy. And the day before the wedding, my fiancee will have to be examined (by a straight female doctor with a good record) and confirmed a virgin.>>

Way to go and throw the whole TRUST equation out of a love relationship Klaive.

<<If I never find a girl willing to subject herself to this>>

I pray there are no girls in this world that are that pathetic and desperate to put up with that kinda shit.

<<fine. I'll just go to a clinic and pick out an egg donor and hire a surrogate mother and have kids that way. ::shrugs::>>

Better stock up on Penthouses now cause that's what you'll end up doing.

DCSL
09-11-2003, 01:22 PM
Dude, Caels... your cats eyes follow me around the room. Yours do too. It's kind of creepy. I'm gonna go put some pants on.

Scott
09-11-2003, 01:43 PM

Scott doesn't post pictures of himself on websites. I tend to give my picture to people who I know, and that's it. Reason being once I saw my friends picture in someones profile on Yahoo, and it was him..... so I'm weary about posting pictures all over the place like some people.

EDITED for Grammar/spelling.

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Gemstone101]

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Methais
<<Anyway, a Gynocologist can certify virginity with 100% accuracy. And the day before the wedding, my fiancee will have to be examined (by a straight female doctor with a good record) and confirmed a virgin.>>

Even if he did find that quack doctor to do the virginity test, the straight female doctor :rolleyes: would never tell Darien the results of those tests, she would tell her and that's confidential information. Regardless of the answer, she can still walk out and say she's a confirmed virgin and he will have to take that as fact and deal with it.

[Edited on 9/11/2003 by CrystalTears]

Camri
09-11-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by CrystalTears

Even if he did find that quack doctor to do the virginity test, the straight female doctor :rolleyes: would never tell Darien the results of those tests, she would tell her and that's confidential information. Regardless of the answer, she can still walk out and say she's a confirmed virgin and he will have to take that as fact and deal with it.

There isn't a 100% proof way for a gynecologist to know the answer to his question anyway.

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 02:00 PM
I know that, you know that, but he seems to think there is, ergo my little rolling eyes little guy there. :D

Skirmisher
09-11-2003, 02:07 PM
Dar dar thinks he knows alot of things.:?:

Weedmage Princess
09-11-2003, 02:10 PM
I wonder if Klaive ever heard of kegal exercises? Heh.

Back
09-11-2003, 02:15 PM
Jon Secada and Tim Curry... those are two news ones. Usually get Rufus Sewell, Robert Downey Jr, Peter Lorre and someone once said I looked like Issbella Rosillini.

Its the bug eye thing.

Caels
09-11-2003, 02:48 PM
My cat is not scared of the camera, she just has big yellow eyes and she knows how to use them to get what she wants.

I swear my cat is spoiled. She cries if I leave the room.

Solkern
09-11-2003, 03:20 PM
Actually elvenrangresses or whatever, i didnt restart it cause i'm pissed i fucked up, actually I just havent read the boards in a while, and since i probalyl know angela better then anyone else on these boards, i thought i'd give my 2 cents worth, so once again, get your facts straight before you open your bullshit mouth

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 04:05 PM
Okay guy, she got her fair beating for that statement and she apologized, so no more slamming on the girl. Thanks.

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 04:17 PM
I wish I had something more recent, but this picture was taken about 5-6 years ago. I'm the one on the right.

Methais
09-11-2003, 04:17 PM
<<Dar dar thinks he knows alot of things.>>

Dar Dar...LMAO.

Dar Dar thinks...Jar Jar Binks...

Back
09-11-2003, 04:18 PM
I wish I had something more recent, but this picture was taken about 5-6 years ago. I'm the one on the right.

Can I get some butter and honey with those biscuts?

09-11-2003, 05:12 PM

In South Carolina, the churches had started a MASSIVE virginity pact thing and had basically informed anyone who wanted to be involved that they first needed to be examined by a gynocologist and that there was actually a certificate they could be given in the office as proof.

The information is confidential, but the certificate wouldn't be given to a non-virgin.

I have never gone or spent a great deal of time with these people... but many of them had identical certificates except for their names that stated that as of this date they were in fact virgins, and they got involved in the church pact thingie.

::shrugs::

But whatever. If I can't have some kinda proof, then I refuse to ever give myself to anyone, cause the fact is... women lie.

HarmNone
09-11-2003, 05:31 PM
If I can't have some kinda proof, then I refuse to ever give myself to anyone, cause the fact is... women lie.

::cough:: ::gasp:: ::choke:: Gah!

HarmNone ROFLMAO

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 05:33 PM
I'd just like to confirm; I'd do CT. Probably her friend too.

Weedmage Princess
09-11-2003, 05:33 PM
...and men don't

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by HarmNone

If I can't have some kinda proof, then I refuse to ever give myself to anyone, cause the fact is... women lie.

HarmNone ROFLMAO

I second that emotion!

:lol::bouncy::lol:

DCSL
09-11-2003, 05:52 PM
HA. In response to Klaive's women lie statement, I'd like to post a picture of myself when I was seventeen.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 05:55 PM

HarmNone ROFLMAO

I second that emotion!

:lol::bouncy::lol:

[Sorry but even though I know this was a joke, I couldn't help but remove it. Some people find it tasteless and offensive.]

[Edited on 9-11-2003 by Caels]

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 06:50 PM
You look great hun, despite the 80's hair.

GS4Gurl
09-11-2003, 06:51 PM

I know! I said it was windy that day. It made my hair stick up like Cindy Lauper or something how lame.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 06:55 PM
"...oh girls just wanna have fun..."

09-11-2003, 07:01 PM

I know! I said it was windy that day. It made my hair stick up like Cindy Lauper or something how lame.

Who's Cindy Lauper?

Is she related to Cosmo? Cosmo has funny hair.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 07:05 PM
Klaive, you claim to be a child of the 80's and you don't know who Cindi Lauper is?! Have you never seen Goonies?!!!!!

Solkern
09-11-2003, 07:06 PM
Time after time!

GS4Gurl
09-11-2003, 07:07 PM
Noooo stop!

IT WAS WINDY!

That was taken recently too. No wonder people were smirking at me.

Okay I'm going to remove it then slap my husb for letting me take a piccy like that.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 07:09 PM
*Adds GS4Gurl to his "To do" list*

Rysk
09-11-2003, 07:12 PM
Darien-

That whole virgin thing.. after reading it...

That's the dumbest fucking thing i've ever read..

i just had to say that

DCSL
09-11-2003, 07:20 PM
*Adds GS4Gurl to his "To do" list*

And where's your picture?!

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 07:22 PM
I am doctoring it right now.

GS4Gurl
09-11-2003, 08:16 PM
I am doctoring it right now.

Well hurry up I wana see it. I wana see a pic of Klaive, Methias, Warclaidhm, and Haashek.. just out of curiosity. :)

Caels
09-11-2003, 08:24 PM
CT, I shaved, just for you... Happy now?

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 08:29 PM
You're just trying to butter me up. Ain't working. :P

Caels
09-11-2003, 08:37 PM
I could use alternative methods... You may or may not like them, I suppose its up to you really.

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 08:53 PM
::raspberries Caels on his belly button and runs away::

GS4Gurl
09-11-2003, 10:04 PM

Ew. I hate belly buttons and feet!

Methais
09-11-2003, 10:26 PM
<<But whatever. If I can't have some kinda proof, then I refuse to ever give myself to anyone...>>

I think you're just getting your excuses together for yourself for when you're 50 and still haven't gotten laid, using "I can't find anyone that's a virgin that will go get verified by a gynecologist!" as your reasoning.

<<cause the fact is... women lie.>>

Heh. Whatever you say...234 IQ genius that's a child of the 80's but has no idea who Cindi Lauper is...but it's everyone else lying!

<<I wana see a pic of Klaive, Methias, Warclaidhm, and Haashek.. just out of curiosity.>>

Including me in that group of names has sent me into a massive state of depression and I think I'm going to jump off a cliff in the morning. WHY OH WHY DID YOU DO SUCH A THING?!?!!?

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 10:33 PM
Including me in that group of names has sent me into a massive state of depression and I think I'm going to jump off a cliff in the morning. WHY OH WHY DID YOU DO SUCH A THING?!?!!?

OH MY GOD that made me laugh so hard! :lol:

CrystalTears
09-11-2003, 11:02 PM
Hey look, a picture of one of my girls all tattooed. :D

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 11:05 PM
....CT, do you really wish me to jump you?

Caels
09-11-2003, 11:09 PM
Stray, look away from the boob, its only I trap. I swear this to you.

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 11:10 PM
....can't.....look.....away....mesmerized....by... .breast......

09-11-2003, 11:21 PM
Klaive, you claim to be a child of the 80's and you don't know who Cindi Lauper is?! Have you never seen Goonies?!!!!!

I'm a child of the 90s dude.

09-11-2003, 11:22 PM

Ew. I hate belly buttons and feet!

I wub feets! I wub dem!

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 11:30 PM
I am 21, and still consider myself a child of the 80's. I was in my rebellious phase in the 90's, along with the Mad-Chester scene, Indy music etc.

GS4Gurl
09-11-2003, 11:36 PM

<<I wana see a pic of Klaive, Methias, Warclaidhm, and Haashek.. just out of curiosity.>>

Eeek! Im sorry! Come back! Am I too late?? :(

09-11-2003, 11:42 PM
I am 21, and still consider myself a child of the 80's. I was in my rebellious phase in the 90's, along with the Mad-Chester scene, Indy music etc.

In 1990, I turned 8. I was a child.

My entire childhood took place between ages 7 and 13.

Before age 7, I never really left the house except to go to school and I stayed far away from other kids there. I watched cartoons exclusively.

HarmNone
09-11-2003, 11:42 PM
Poor Methais. He may never be the same.

HarmNone thinks Methais is cool!

StrayRogue
09-11-2003, 11:46 PM
Shame, I loved the 80's and 90's. We are still in the midst of an 80's revival here. Its really cool to wear a Decepticon t-shirt on my block...

Caels
09-11-2003, 11:49 PM
HarmNone, I'm gonna change yer title to "Resident Thid Person Person"

HarmNone
09-11-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by Caels

Oooh! Can we change yours, too? I favor "Baby's Slave" myself. :D

HarmNone knows a sucker when she sees one

Back
09-11-2003, 11:54 PM

ROFL! HarmNun, hear about todays Peagan fest in DC? Saw a pic in the Express... hate to say, it looked pretty lame.

Caels
09-11-2003, 11:57 PM

Oooh! Can we change yours, too? I favor "Baby's Slave" myself. :D

HarmNone knows a sucker when she sees one

I'd rather be a slave to a cat than some of the women now-a-days. At least I know the cat loves me and isn't just using me or something.

Caels
09-12-2003, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Backlash
ROFL! HarmNun, hear about todays Peagan fest in DC? Saw a pic in the Express... hate to say, it looked pretty lame.

The best gatherings I find are the smallest. Its much easier to be yerself around a small group you are comfortable with. Larger gatherings tend to have some tensions on them, especially when several covens come together and can't agree on which rights to perform.

Methais
09-12-2003, 12:04 AM
<<I'd rather be a slave to a cat than some of the women now-a-days. At least I know the cat loves me and isn't just using me or something.>>

Your cat loves you cause you feed em :P

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by Methais]

HarmNone
09-12-2003, 12:12 AM
I have never appreciated large gatherings. I much prefer smaller, more intimate get-togethers. Like Caels, I see the larger gatherings as stewing-pots for disagreement. It is sad, really, since there are so many paths to be followed, and each is right for those who follow it.

HarmNone

Who me
09-12-2003, 01:53 AM
How adorable!

She almost looks like the gerber baby.

GS4Gurl
09-12-2003, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by Who me
How adorable!

She almost looks like the gerber baby.

Aww thank you! :)

Methais
09-12-2003, 02:19 AM
Don't say that. The Gerber baby is ugly.

Not saying yours is ugly, just the Gerber baby.

GS4Gurl
09-12-2003, 02:21 AM
For that now you have to post your piccy, Methias.

:)

HarmNone
09-12-2003, 02:25 AM
Awww. She is beautiful! Thank you for sharing her with us!

HarmNone likes babies, too

GS4Gurl
09-12-2003, 02:28 AM
Awww. She is beautiful! Thank you for sharing her with us!

HarmNone likes babies, too

Thank you!

Methais
09-12-2003, 02:31 AM
Once I have one I will. My PC is broken right now, I'm on another in the meantime.

Carl Spackler
09-12-2003, 04:13 AM
alright I have zero idea how to post up more than one pic, so im gonna try and figure it out. If anyone knows how please let me know. The one with the guitar is from late '01 and the next is from the june '02

ok I took the first pic off i couldn't get them both to load. so if someone could toss me a u2u on how to do more than one that'd be awesome.... thanks

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by Carl Spackler]

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by Carl Spackler]

Tsa`ah
09-12-2003, 07:55 AM
I'm really really pushing the harem idea on my wife.

Applications can be sent to my e-mail. In the subject field simply put Tsa'ah is my daddy.

I have butter. :P

Gizmo
09-12-2003, 10:40 AM
I know what Methais looks like....The guy was like engaged to Morgynn...Or just living with her.

Tsa`ah
09-12-2003, 11:31 AM
Damn it... I just checked my e-mail folks... no applications.

I'll have to offer benefits now.

draconis nematoda
09-12-2003, 11:36 AM
<<I'd rather be a slave to a cat than some of the women now-a-days. At least I know the cat loves me and isn't just using me or something.>>

Your cat loves you cause you feed em :P

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by Methais]

You own a dog, you feed a cat.

Ray, cat herder

Methais
09-12-2003, 01:17 PM
<<I know what Methais looks like....The guy was like engaged to Morgynn...Or just living with her.>>

Yep, WAS. Long story behind all that stupid bullshit though.

Caels
09-12-2003, 01:28 PM
I'll be the first to tell you my cat owns me.

Do I care? Nope. I like the fact that cats have so much personality.

Xcalibur
09-12-2003, 01:32 PM
I'll be the first to tell you my cat owns me.

Do I care? Nope. I like the fact that cats have so much personality. à

yeah, they have so much personality. All cats are alike :bouncy:

GS4Gurl
09-12-2003, 01:56 PM
I'm really really pushing the harem idea on my wife.

Applications can be sent to my e-mail. In the subject field simply put Tsa'ah is my daddy.

I have butter. :P

What is your email?!

;)

GS4Gurl
09-12-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
Awww, GS4Gurl, your daughter is so beautiful! And that smile!! :) Wow, what a happy and precious girl! She looks like one of those babies that are just so gorgeous you want to smooch em non-stop!

Thank you! And I do smooch her constantly. She's such a happy baby. I'd like to have ten more.

Xcalibur
09-12-2003, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Lady Daina
Well now that's just silly. The three cats I currently have couldn't be more different. And they're all different from every other cat I've ever had over the years. That's like saying all males have the same personality.

cause they were raised by you, tainted by you
A pig can have a personnality, an iguana, even a fucking golden fish!!:)

Lived on a big farm? I did

We had like 40 cats, less expensive to solve BIG problems (rats, bugs)
Only one lived INSIDE. Guess what? only that cat had a "personnality"

All the other 39 were followers, cowards, independants, stupid cats.

one day, my uncle bought 2 dogs, one huge hound. Only the personnality-cat played with em.

Cats among cats = personnality of cats

Cats among humans = personnality of human + cat

Xcalibur
09-12-2003, 02:49 PM
Baby time it seems :)

Here's some pics

Hope they ain't too big, i sux as much as jenisi with treating photos..

Xcalibur
09-12-2003, 02:50 PM
second :)

Xcalibur
09-12-2003, 02:51 PM
final:)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-12-2003, 02:58 PM
Cool pictures, very cute kid!

Carl Spackler
09-12-2003, 06:27 PM
The first one is of me up north two summers ago. And the second is one of me up north this last july.

http://www.beerdrinkingteam.org/Steve_At_Lyles.JPG

Weedmage Princess
09-12-2003, 06:34 PM
Aww, what beautiful babies!!!

I'd post a pic of my lil guy, but last time we put up his pic it opened up a can of worms (may Sean get raped repeatedly by a gang of rabid elephants) ..so..I won't.

Betheny
09-12-2003, 06:36 PM
Oh my God, that son of a bitch had the balls to diss on someone's CHILD?

I am speechless.

Carl is cute, btw.

Weedmage Princess
09-12-2003, 07:42 PM
Yep yep.

If I didn't have a kid to think of....

Gizmo
09-12-2003, 07:51 PM
YES! I'm not the only red-headed step child in these forums!!

HarmNone
09-12-2003, 08:21 PM
Xcalibur, that is an adorable little one! Thank you for sharing the pics with us!:)

HarmNone

Hips
09-12-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Gizmo
YES! I'm not the only red-headed step child in these forums!!

Greg (player of Whirlin) is. He's a step-child to-be, though. ;)

ElvenRangeress
09-12-2003, 09:47 PM
graysy is a red head too, hehe. but not a step-child ...

Carl Spackler
09-13-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Maimara

Carl is cute, btw.

Thanks Maimara

Orendis
09-13-2003, 04:45 AM
Eh. I don't want to attach pictures.

Just go to www.mularos.com/behind.html and check me out.

Yeah, yeah. Ugly dork, I know.

--C.

Who me
09-13-2003, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Orendis

--C.

I happen to think you're quite cute. ;)

Weedmage Princess
09-13-2003, 11:52 AM
Nice pic, not ugly at all ;)

GSLeloo
09-13-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Orendis

--C.

I think you're cute, don't be so down on yourself.

Artha
09-13-2003, 12:05 PM
*note to self: tell people I'm ugly before showing picture.*

Tsa`ah
09-13-2003, 12:12 PM
There is no way in hell I'm telling him he's cute.

My picture on the other hand... is ugly :D :saint:

Caels
09-13-2003, 03:23 PM
::agrees with Artha::

GS4Gurl
09-13-2003, 07:43 PM
There is no way in hell I'm telling him he's cute.

My picture on the other hand... is ugly :D :saint:

Whatever, you know it isn't

:rolleyes:

AnticorRifling
09-13-2003, 11:15 PM
Could be worse, you could be called Captain America....

Zanagodly
09-17-2003, 09:05 AM
Orendis, I think you do look like an ugly dork.

Rorac
09-18-2003, 05:30 PM
Hmm... here's a link to my ugly mug. /;

www.angelfire.com/rpg/roracimmortal/In_Black.JPG

DCSL
09-18-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Rorac

You're not ugly, in fact, you're cute! But dude... do you want some wine with your cheeeeeeeeeese?!

Miss X
09-18-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Rorac

Ok, you are the total opposite of ugly dude! ::drool::
Vx

peam
09-18-2003, 11:34 PM
Nice post, Conan.

Solkern
09-18-2003, 11:50 PM
Heres an ugly ass picture of me

Drew2
09-18-2003, 11:51 PM
Even if you're not ugly you're (three letter word, also used to mean "happy" ) for posing like that.

I meant Rorac.
[Edited on 9-19-2003 by Tayre]

[Edited on 9-19-2003 by Tayre]

Solkern
09-18-2003, 11:52 PM
Who me?

Solkern
09-18-2003, 11:53 PM
Sorry my pic is messed up, my picture phone is being gay

09-18-2003, 11:59 PM
Thats because Picture phones ARE gay.

Hey mom look! Its me being mugged in an Alley!

Jesus christ, i can't imagine having any reason to want to take random pictures.

[Edited on 9-19-2003 by RangerD1]

Snapp
09-19-2003, 12:01 AM
<<Hey mom! look its me being getting mugged in an Alley! >>

Haha, I didnt think anyone actually got those stupid things.. but obviously, I must be wrong.

Solkern
09-19-2003, 12:02 AM
i love my picture phone!

Rorac
09-19-2003, 12:03 AM
hahahahaha

Solkern
09-19-2003, 12:05 AM
At least i'm not posing like a utter fagget

09-19-2003, 12:14 AM
Whatever works for you man. I can only thing of only afew instances where any of my friends would be interested in any random pictures i took.

None of which will be mentioned around all the females on here.

Even then, the potential for getting caught by somebody you wouldn't want seeing them..like your grandma...would probaly be too great for any perceived benefeit.

Solkern
09-19-2003, 12:17 AM
It's fun going to a party with all your friends, and taking memory pictures..

09-19-2003, 12:19 AM
All the pictures i have from parties involved somebody passed out in compromising positions.

Solkern
09-19-2003, 12:20 AM
lol, those are good ones also

Methais
09-19-2003, 06:16 AM
<<If I were single I'd tell you, you're pretty cute! -Daina>>

Is your boyfriend that insecure?

Methais
09-19-2003, 06:22 AM
<<Jesus christ, i can't imagine having any reason to want to take random pictures.>>

I bet Asian tourists can find plenty of reason to take random pictures.

True story according to my uncle: He was in L.A. once and a Chinese tour bus pulled up somewhere and stopped. A bunch of Chinese people scamper out of the bus like Jawas, take about 8000 of pictures, then run back onto the bus and the bus takes off immediately, probably to repeat the process again...and again and again.

Rowi
09-19-2003, 06:44 AM
From left to right..........Rowi and son and brother who plays Zusta

Souzy
09-19-2003, 07:48 AM
Your son is cute and your bro. is a hottie.

Methais
09-19-2003, 11:00 AM
<<From left to right..........Rowi and son and brother who plays Zusta>>

So Rowi's a blonde woman, son is in a hat, and Zusta looks too young to even read much less play GS! You sure it's not Warclaidhm? :P

Betheny
09-19-2003, 11:02 AM
The picture isn't up now, or that link isn't working.

Blanket statement, no specific target: I find that the biggest jackasses tend to be the ones that are semi-good looking. But looks aren't everything.

09-19-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Maimara
The picture isn't up now, or that link isn't working.

Blanket statement, no specific target: I find that the biggest jackasses tend to be the ones that are semi-good looking. But looks aren't everything.

I'm ugly and a jackass.

Methais
09-19-2003, 12:21 PM
<<I say that as a backhanded compliment, so that the person receiving the comment doesn't think "Oh my god this chick wants me">>

I can see your point...especially for this game. God only knows what Klaive would think/do if a girl said he was cute, for example. ;)

Solkern
09-19-2003, 12:25 PM
Heres a sexy picture of my cat!

IcyPoison
09-19-2003, 04:25 PM
Here is Alexis.

[Edited on 9-19-2003 by IcyPoison]

IcyPoison
09-19-2003, 04:28 PM
[Edited on 9-20-2003 by IcyPoison]

DCSL
09-19-2003, 04:37 PM
Heh, IP, you need to take a picture of you and your dog together and it can be a cute fest.

HarmNone
09-19-2003, 04:37 PM
Hmmm. A beautiful cat, an adorable dog, and a handsome young man all in one swell foop! I think you guys just made my day! :D

HarmNone is happy now

Solkern
09-19-2003, 06:59 PM
my cat would rip that dog apart, my cat is violent towards dogs

Gizmo
09-20-2003, 07:59 PM
Actually Ranger...A Picture Phone saved a young boys life. His parents had bought him one, and one day he was involved in an attempted kidnapping by some pedophile...He had his phone on him and actually took a picture of the guys license plate as he drove away...But other than perhaps some safety things the phone could be used for, I see no point in them...I'd rather use a digital camera.

09-20-2003, 08:33 PM
How did it save his life, if he was capable of taking a picture as the guy drove off?

Skirmisher
09-21-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by RangerD1
How did it save his life, if he was capable of taking a picture as the guy drove off?

Oy vey Ranger.

Ok yes it did not actually save his life, but it did help capture two scumbags, happy now?
I remember that, I read about it in the paper too.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:38 AM
Woot here's my car

[Edited on 9-21-2003 by Solkern]

Solkern
09-21-2003, 11:42 AM
Anyways for those that were dissing my phone, went to some parties this weekend, with my friends, and got some hot ass girls on my phone all posing and looking nice woot!

09-21-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Skirmisher

Originally posted by RangerD1

Oy vey Ranger.

Ok yes it did not actually save his life, but it did help capture two scumbags, happy now?
I remember that, I read about it in the paper too.

Heh not really. I still think they're stupid.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:11 PM
Ok i'm going to psot random pictures from my picture phone
and that black dot...is the sun heh

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:17 PM
Here's a picture of my best friend

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 01:20 PM
Show off.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:23 PM
i got more!

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 01:25 PM
I need to come to where you live. And stuff.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:29 PM
That's one thing colorado is known for..the girls, we got the number 4 party school in the us, and the number 11 party school in us CU and CSU
but colorado in general, all the ladies are hot as hell
it's like cancun all year long, and trust me i've been to cancun, I can say it's so!

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 01:32 PM
I may have to pass through there on my visit.

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:33 PM
Tell me before you swing by, I'll do what i did for my last friend that came thru, had 8 hot girls meet him at the airport holding a big sign with his name on it ;)

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 01:34 PM
lol, I just might, I just might ;)

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:36 PM
Like the first picture I showed you of the girls, the girl with the computer behind her...shes one of the 4 boulder sisters and shes the 4th hottest one heh the other 3 are off the hook, I'll get there picture and put it up here, give everyone a taste of the colorado girls

Meos
09-21-2003, 01:38 PM
I really like this picture, I should be a photographer...

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:39 PM
Heres a bad picture of her, my hand kinda dropped when i snapped it

Meos
09-21-2003, 01:40 PM
how about that nose

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:42 PM
We are posting pictures of hot chicks not men with big noses

Suppa Hobbit Mage
09-21-2003, 01:44 PM
Hmm, how come I can never get a picture to be attached, I always have to upload to a website and link to that?

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:45 PM
I just have it saved on my computer, then I just attach it that way

Gizmo
09-21-2003, 01:46 PM
Those girls look 16...Too young for me

[Edited on 9-21-2003 by Gizmo]

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:47 PM
Actually the first one is 19, 2nd one is 18

Meos
09-21-2003, 01:49 PM
who says picture phones can't be fun

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:50 PM
picture phones are badass i love mine!

Meos
09-21-2003, 01:52 PM
I got a funny picture of a dunk chic...

StrayRogue
09-21-2003, 01:53 PM
Maimara?

Solkern
09-21-2003, 01:55 PM
haha nice man
heres my friend DJ

GOD
09-22-2003, 12:39 PM
Haha, pics of drunk chicks etc etc...i like these kinda pics

Souzy
09-23-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Meos
who says picture phones can't be fun

Meos has the best ones! What is your friend up to in back seat? Fishy fishy... :P

IcyPoison
09-23-2003, 10:19 AM
Exactly what I wanted to know LaLana, maybe he should show us what he's looking at.

Souzy
09-23-2003, 10:21 AM
LOL...the truth that lies behind that arm...do we really wanna know? ;)

IcyPoison
09-23-2003, 10:39 AM
I do I do!