PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Parkbandit
11-22-2019, 07:18 AM
I mentioned PBS because I was accused of watching CNN. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

lulz.

You can play semantic games about the call and transcript but the overall picture from all the testimony shows that this president witheld congressionally approved taxpayer funded military aid to a US ally dealing with a hostile Russia in order to pressure the Ukraine government to investigate a US citizen who happens to be the child of his biggest political ooponent in the next US election. Sad you are defending this clear violation of power and the public trust.

So, what you are trying to say is it has literally nothing to do with this call that initiated this Impeachment "hearing" and is yet again just another example of the left's inability to accept the results of the 2016 election.

Methais
11-22-2019, 08:26 AM
After all the testimony these past two weeks it seems like the only people who still don't realize that Trump put personal political preconditions on government approved taxpayer funded aid to an ally of the US are anyone with an IQ above 40, which means you can rule me out.

This is correct.

Maybe you should turn it on and, you know, actually watch it. These witnesses are standing up before the entire world to tell their stories about how our lying president put personal gain ahead of American interests. These people are brave as fuck.

If Clinton was impeached for lying and witness tampering then Trump is for sure going down for those exact same things.

Are they stunning too? Or just brave without the stunning?

Methais
11-22-2019, 08:37 AM
Trump said he has the best hearing, because of course he does, and said he has never been able to overhear another person's cell phone conversation unless it was on speaker phone, directly contradicting testimony from Holmes claiming he could hear Trump on the other end of a cell phone conversation with Sondland when the speaker phone was not on. In a Tweet Trump challenged someone to test it live to prove it can't be done.

Well Fredo over at CNN was apparently up for Trump's challenge! Of COURSE you can hear the person on the other side of a cell phone conversation if it's not on speaker phone! To prove this he called his mom on live TV in front of a panel of about 7 people and said hi and asked his mom to say hi back to prove that everyone, or at least he and the woman next to him who were about 6 inches away from the phone, could easily hear his mom talking without the phone being on speaker phone. No one heard anything, not even Fredo, who then said his mom probably couldn't hear him, implying it's because she's hard of hearing, so he put it on speaker phone and said "Mom can you hear me?" and she started saying loudly and clearly (since it's now on speakerphone) yes I can hear you, I'm saying hi when you speak. So he turned speaker phone off and tried again and once again no one, not even Fredo, could hear what she was saying. After someone on the panel said "I can't hear your mom" the woman next to Cuomo claimed she could heard his mom, which is weird because she didn't seem to hear her before Fredo put her on speakerphone and didn't seem to hear her after he turned speakerphone off, but of course she had to claim she could hear her or else it might make Trump look good!

So in an attempt to prove Trump wrong he ended up proving Trump right and that the testimony from Holmes that he overheard a cell phone conversation is in fact 100% bullshit.

Do you feel embarrassed yet, Back and Seran, for falling for yet another Democratic hoax? Don't you want your elected officials to actually work for you like they're supposed to in order to make US better?

Here's an article about it with video so you can watch and laugh at Fredo yourself.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/471527-cnns-cuomo-tries-to-discredit-trump-on-overhearing-conversations-without

Not only that, but this is with him not even holding the phone to his own ear, which would make it 47832042378x more difficult to hear the conversation than the way he tried and failed to do in that clip.

These are BacKKKlash's heroes and people he considers objective journalists. :lol:

Methais
11-22-2019, 08:39 AM
Actually I watched it on PBS. Not that it matters. The testimony was the same no matter which channel you watched. You could have watched it on FOX and seen Nunes spout off conspiracy after conspiracy. You could have watched it on OAN and seen republican's pathetic attempts at deceiving the public with their poorly constructed posterboards. Anywhere you watched it you would have seen republicans with absolutely zero self respect grill and disrespect honest Americans doing their jobs to protect us just to appease a lying self absorbed snowflake president.

Would you please quote some of the direct first hand non-opinion based evidence that came out at the hearing, just so there's no confusion on which specific statements you're referring to?

Thanks in advance buddy!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o6EhQcCZmb1dMg3ug/source.gif

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-22-2019, 08:39 AM
Trump folks are marketing NINJAs

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/bull-schiff-tee

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1427/9954/products/0182-5000-NV-M_900x900.png?v=1574273450

Methais
11-22-2019, 08:49 AM
It's being reported that Trump now wants a Senate impeachment trial because he thinks Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and the whistlehoaxer will be called as witnesses. If that happens that means Kamala Harris, Corey Booker, Elizabeth Warren, and Amy Klobuchar will have to stop campaigning for several weeks, possibly even months, so they can be there for the impeachment trial, and that Joe Biden will have to stop campaigning for a while to testify before the Senate.

I wonder if Democrats are going to abandon their impeachment plan or if they are so stupid they really think pandering to the very far left of their base like Seran and Back is gonna actually help them in 2020.

Trump being for an impeachment trial is the best way to trigger TDS and get democrats to be against an impeachment trial, just because Trump is for it and orange man bad.

Trump folks are marketing NINJAs

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/products/bull-schiff-tee

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1427/9954/products/0182-5000-NV-M_900x900.png?v=1574273450

I took a giant Schiff this morning.

Neveragain
11-22-2019, 11:04 AM
Not only that, but this is with him not even holding the phone to his own ear, which would make it 47832042378x more difficult to hear the conversation than the way he tried and failed to do in that clip.

These are BacKKKlash's heroes and people he considers objective journalists. :lol:

Danna Bash is fucking poison. I have had 2 run ins with her in the past and she is by far one of the biggest propagandists in the main stream media.

This is the moment everything became crystal clear for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c5RyoocCX8

Methais
11-22-2019, 11:47 AM
Danna Bash is fucking poison. I have had 2 run ins with her in the past and she is by far one of the biggest propagandists in the main stream media.

This is the moment everything became crystal clear for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c5RyoocCX8

CNN only has technical difficulties when someone's saying things they don't agree with.

I bet Backlash thinks it really is technical difficulties 100% of the time though. Because he's dumb and gullible.

Back
11-22-2019, 11:56 AM
Do you guys think the law is following you when you drive past a street light and it goes out?

Methais
11-22-2019, 02:51 PM
Do you guys think the law is following you when you drive past a street light and it goes out?

Actually I watched it on PBS. Not that it matters. The testimony was the same no matter which channel you watched. You could have watched it on FOX and seen Nunes spout off conspiracy after conspiracy. You could have watched it on OAN and seen republican's pathetic attempts at deceiving the public with their poorly constructed posterboards. Anywhere you watched it you would have seen republicans with absolutely zero self respect grill and disrespect honest Americans doing their jobs to protect us just to appease a lying self absorbed snowflake president.

Would you please stop deflecting and instead quote some of the direct first hand non-opinion based evidence that came out at the hearing, just so there's no confusion on which specific statements you're referring to?

Thanks in advance buddy!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o6EhQcCZmb1dMg3ug/source.gif

Candor
11-22-2019, 04:58 PM

Of course not. Street lights are used by space aliens. The law uses the secret cameras hidden in most of the street signs. Duh.

Back
11-22-2019, 06:32 PM
Of course not. Street lights are used by space aliens. The law uses the secret cameras hidden in most of the street signs. Duh.

:lol::lol::lol:

Back
11-22-2019, 06:34 PM
Would you please stop deflecting and instead quote some of the direct first hand non-opinion based evidence that came out at the hearing, just so there's no confusion on which specific statements you're referring to?

Thanks in advance buddy!

Yeah, I'm not your buddy, buddy.

Sonland said there was a quid pro quo and everyone knew it. Everyone as in the vice president on down. The only people who still don't believe it are kidding themselves.

Parkbandit
11-22-2019, 07:39 PM

Sonland said there was a quid pro quo and everyone knew it. Everyone as in the vice president on down. The only people who still don't believe it are kidding themselves.

Do you believe the US Government gives away money to foreign governments and wants nothing in return?

Back
11-22-2019, 07:55 PM
Do you believe the US Government gives away money to foreign governments and wants nothing in return?

Certainly not military aid for a political favor of investigating the son of a political opponent and a debunked conspiracy theory.

Besides, Trump has lied to congress, obstructed not only the Mueller investigation but this recent inquiry, and was involved in witness intimidation.

Clinton was impeached and all he did was lie about getting a blow job in the Oval Office.

Tgo01
11-22-2019, 07:56 PM
Certainly not military aid for a political favor of investigating the son of a political opponent and a debunked conspiracy theory.

"Debunked conspiracy theory." Who debunked this again?

Tgo01
11-22-2019, 09:13 PM
I just read that there are no more scheduled hearings for this bogus impeachment inquiry and that Democrats are preparing to write up articles of impeachment.

Really? That was it? That was all of their witnesses? Not a single person who has any first hand knowledge about anything?

Honest question for every Democrat on this forum: On a scale of 1 to 10 just how dumb do you feel right now for falling for yet another Democrat hoax? It's gotta be at least an 8.

Parkbandit
11-22-2019, 09:14 PM
"Debunked conspiracy theory." Who debunked this again?

CNN

gemstonefella
11-22-2019, 09:43 PM
Mister Nunes seems to be not very forthcoming. Who woulda thunk it? Won't be long until Trump doesn't know him very well either.

Oh weird, the IG is going to say the FISA warrant was warranted also. NO HOAX, NO WITCH HUNT.

gemstonefella
11-22-2019, 09:44 PM
I wonder if Fiona Hill gave Nunes his balls back yet.

gemstonefella
11-22-2019, 10:24 PM
LOL...the ambassador wouldn't hang my picture!

What a fucking snowflake.

Seran
11-22-2019, 11:24 PM
I just read that there are no more scheduled hearings for this bogus impeachment inquiry and that Democrats are preparing to write up articles of impeachment.

Really? That was it? That was all of their witnesses? Not a single person who has any first hand knowledge about anything?

Honest question for every Democrat on this forum: On a scale of 1 to 10 just how dumb do you feel right now for falling for yet another Democrat hoax? It's gotta be at least an 8.

Plenty of first hand information, it's just not part of your agenda to acknowledge it. How about you go back to the tea party and let the rest of us have civil discourse

Tgo01
11-22-2019, 11:32 PM
Plenty of first hand information

Refresh my memory again of what this first hand information was? I gotta hear this CNN spin.

Wrathbringer
11-22-2019, 11:47 PM

Actually, he testified that there wasn't at the same time that CNN was headlining that he said there was, but tards gonna tard.

Seran
11-22-2019, 11:49 PM
I could link the disputed transcript, the testimony of witnesses either involved in that call, or whom dealt with the Ukrainian officials enacting Trump's shadow policy. But then you'd just bury your head in the sand.

Denial is a lazy man's argument. Evidence in the form of witness testimony from willing and unwilling direct participants is what we have, you have the President saying "nuh uh" and calling that conclusive, exculpatory evidence. Grow up.

Wrathbringer
11-22-2019, 11:51 PM
I could link the disputed transcript, the testimony of witnesses either involved in that call, or whom dealt with the Ukrainian officials enacting Trump's shadow policy. But then you'd just bury your head in the sand.

Denial is a lazy man's argument. Evidence in the form of witness testimony from willing and unwilling direct participants is what we have, you have the President saying "nuh uh" and calling that conclusive, exculpatory evidence. Grow up.

i bet you cry in your closet safe space with your lesbian seagull friends when Trump gets re-elected. :lol:

Tgo01
11-22-2019, 11:56 PM

So nothing? Got it. We all read the transcript, can you at least point out where Trump threatened to withhold aid unless they investigated Joe Biden? Or heck even mentioned aid period?

Why do you allow CNN to literally warp your perception of reality? It's kind of a sad way to live life.

Tgo01
11-23-2019, 12:12 AM
Biden is now literally threatening Lindsey Graham for daring to investigate him and his crooked son.

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life."

His "whole life" you say? And you Democrat cowards bitch about the shit Trump says, meanwhile you will as usual turn a blind eye to this, state no one should dare investigate the corrupt Bidens, all the while insisting we need countless investigations into everything Trump and his family does.

Honestly now, Democrats, how does it feel to know you sold your soul for literally nothing in return? You should have at least demanded a couple of bucks for that.

Taernath
11-23-2019, 12:17 AM
LOL imagine feeling threatened by Stutterin' Joe.

Astray
11-23-2019, 12:19 AM

Remember when Trump and Joe were gonna have a fist fight? Good times.

Tgo01
11-23-2019, 12:23 AM

I doubt Joe meant in a physical manner.

~Rocktar~
11-23-2019, 12:26 AM
Biden is now literally threatening Lindsey Graham for daring to investigate him and his crooked son.

"Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life."

His "whole life" you say? And you Democrat cowards bitch about the shit Trump says, meanwhile you will as usual turn a blind eye to this, state no one should dare investigate the corrupt Bidens, all the while insisting we need countless investigations into everything Trump and his family does.

Honestly now, Democrats, how does it feel to know you sold your soul for literally nothing in return? You should have at least demanded a couple of bucks for that.

Who does ole Joe think he is, Hillary Clinton, he's not going to make anyone "suicide" and he certainly isn't as slippery as Slick Willie.

Parkbandit
11-23-2019, 08:38 AM
LOL...the ambassador wouldn't hang my picture!

What a fucking snowflake.

Isn't it the policy of every US ambassador to every country to hang a picture of the current US President in the Embassy?

Wouldn't the Ambassador who refused to hang the picture be the snowflake?

gemstonefella
11-23-2019, 08:59 AM
Isn't it the policy of every US ambassador to every country to hang a picture of the current US President in the Embassy?

Wouldn't the Ambassador who refused to hang the picture be the snowflake?

It took 15 months for them to get the picture to the embassies. It was hung as soon as it arrived. Trump just spewing dumb lies and his followers believing them with zero questioning.

Tgo01
11-23-2019, 09:02 AM
It took 15 months for them to get the picture to the embassies. It was hung as soon as it arrived. Trump just spewing dumb lies and his followers believing them with zero questioning.

15 months to get a picture? Did they send them via carrier pigeon?

gemstonefella
11-23-2019, 09:09 AM
You'd have to ask the Trump administration. It wasn't taken until October 31st, 2017. I'm not sure how common that is. Could actually be the norm. Never been something anyone has ever put an iota of thought in, until Trump brought it up.

Seran
11-23-2019, 09:20 AM
So nothing? Got it. We all read the transcript, can you at least point out where Trump threatened to withhold aid unless they investigated Joe Biden? Or heck even mentioned aid period?

Why do you allow CNN to literally warp your perception of reality? It's kind of a sad way to live life.

If you had any reading comprehension skills or were willing to acknowledge facts, sure. But you are incapable of reading anything without a FoxNews opinion piece authorizing it.

Parkbandit
11-23-2019, 09:29 AM

Given how upset the 2016 election made some unstable people (like yourself), it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities that an Ambassador was so distraught over it that he refused to hang the picture up in a timely manner.

But yea, I get it... Orange Man Bad.

gemstonefella
11-23-2019, 09:39 AM
Given how upset the 2016 election made some unstable people (like yourself), it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities that an Ambassador was so distraught over it that he refused to hang the picture up in a timely manner.

But yea, I get it... Orange Man Bad.

It was a she. I suppose you're right, maybe one of them could have been, after all Trump was certainly distraught enough to ramble about it incoherently on Fox and Friends.

It amazes me the lengths that Trumpys go through to defend him. The Obamaites were the same way.

Back
11-23-2019, 10:58 AM
It was a she. I suppose you're right, maybe one of them could have been, after all Trump was certainly distraught enough to ramble about it incoherently on Fox and Friends.

It amazes me the lengths that Trumpys go through to defend him. The Obamaites were the same way.

Call me an Obamaite all day. Great president.

Obviously most of the hate squad did not watch even 10 minutes of any of the testimony and are relying on second, third, and fourth hand information about it.

Parkbandit
11-23-2019, 11:07 AM

No one is defending Trump here... mostly making fun of how upset you still are after 3 years.

Parkbandit
11-23-2019, 11:09 AM

He was a bookmark. Literally nothing more.

Obviously most of the hate squad did not watch even 10 minutes of any of the testimony and are relying on second, third, and fourth hand information about it.

What's wrong with second, third and fourth hand information? Doesn't that make us star witnesses???

The irony is so thick... like your head.

gemstonefella
11-23-2019, 11:15 AM
No one is defending Trump here... mostly making fun of how upset you still are after 3 years.

Who's in the oval office is hardly upsetting to my life. I do get amused watching you Trumpys twist yourself in pretzels defending him though.

Back
11-23-2019, 11:29 AM
He was a bookmark. Literally nothing more.

What's wrong with second, third and fourth hand information? Doesn't that make us star witnesses???

The irony is so thick... like your head.

The irony was intentional.

Really surprised at least you didn't watch it. I mean, its like historical and shit. It was really gripping television. The senators, the witnesses, the interplay, let alone the bombshells that were dropped daily.

Why in the world did you not watch it?

Ashlander
11-23-2019, 11:47 AM

Really surprised at least you didn't watch it. I mean, its like historical and shit. It was really gripping television. The senators, the witnesses, the interplay, let alone the bombshells that were dropped daily.

If you think bombshells were dropped daily you must have not watched much of it either.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-23-2019, 01:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EJ51dyzUEAESx4Q?format=png&name=small

Yes, it is completely impossible to overhear a phone conversation unless it's on speaker. I rest my case!

ANOTHER JUGE Week for Trump. Fredo is just giving him ammunition.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/471753-trump-tweets-altered-cnn-clip-mocking-cuomo-segment

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-23-2019, 01:33 PM

Most of us adults have like, real jobs and shit.

Ashlander
11-23-2019, 01:39 PM
Most of us adults have like, real jobs and shit.

I'm sure he's super busy with that restaurant he owns/leases/manages/serves/buses tables at.

Methais
11-23-2019, 03:13 PM

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8e/19/d7/8e19d79d09d361d227240861a575703d.jpg

Maybe one day you’ll understand sarcasm. Probably not though.

Is him “presuming” it was QPQ after what he heard from someone who heard from someone else who think they may have heard about Trump saying something considered a quote of direct first hand non-opinion based evidence like what was asked for in the post you quoted?

You couldn’t even quote what Sondland said. Because you’re a giant butthurt retard who knows he’s full of shit but orange man bad > everything else in your world of fail.

Let me know when you can provide A) an actual quote B) preferably one based in facts and not 4th hand opinion based hearsay.

Oh yeah there was also this, which I’m sure CNN forgot to show you:

https://youtu.be/e_c17vxrPWQ

Methais
11-23-2019, 03:47 PM
L

That’s a lot of words just to say I DON’T KNOW I JUST KNOW ORANGE MAN BAD

Methais
11-23-2019, 03:50 PM

That’s funny considering all your posts about it scream THIS IS WHAT CNN FED ME AND I NEVER QUESTION CNN!!!!

Methais
11-23-2019, 03:52 PM

I’ve been watching it live most of the week and I’m still waiting for even one bombshell to drop.

Just because the media declares every butthurt anti-Trump opinion as a “bombshell” doesn’t make it so. Unless you’re just a huge tard. Which in your case, is the case.

I'm sure he's super busy with that restaurant he owns/leases/manages/serves/buses tables at.

This is correct.

Backlash is probably that restaurant owner/leaser/manager/server/busboy who takes home customers’ leftovers.

Back
11-23-2019, 05:26 PM
Is him “presuming” it was QPQ after what he heard from someone who heard from someone else who think they may have heard about Trump saying something considered a quote of direct first hand non-opinion based evidence like what was asked for in the post you quoted?

I repeat my original post that you actually quoted then glossed over in one of your usual triggered attempts at trying so so hard to insult me.

Sonland said there was a quid pro quo and everyone knew it.

You can attempt to zero in on one word, or one detail, but the big picture from all the testimony shows pretty clearly that the president withheld congressionally approved taxpayer funded military aid to Ukraine who is fighting with Russia in order to get them to investigate a US citizen who is the son of one of his political opponents in our next election and who has already been cleared of any wrong doing.

He didn't even go after the actual opponent. He went after the son of the opponent who is not even in politics. Plus he tried to stir up more conspiracies about Ukraine helping his opponent in the last election that he won 3 years ago.

This president is a fragile snowflake looking out for his own bruised ego than the American people or our allies.

Neveragain
11-23-2019, 05:52 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8e/19/d7/8e19d79d09d361d227240861a575703d.jpg

Maybe one day you’ll understand sarcasm. Probably not though.

You couldn’t even quote what Sondland said. Because you’re a giant butthurt retard who knows he’s full of shit but orange man bad > everything else in your world of fail.

Let me know when you can provide A) an actual quote B) preferably one based in facts and not 4th hand opinion based hearsay.

Oh yeah there was also this, which I’m sure CNN forgot to show you:

This almost sounds like Sondland was trying to bait Trump and Trump straight up threw the hook back.

Tgo01
11-23-2019, 06:14 PM
If you had any reading comprehension skills or were willing to acknowledge facts, sure. But you are incapable of reading anything without a FoxNews opinion piece authorizing it.

So once again you got nothing? You could say that in three words, no need for long posts to say nothing.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-23-2019, 07:14 PM

What was great about him? He spoke well? He went on an 8 year long apology tour? He failed to protect the 2016 election? He failed to protect the benghazi embassy? His misassessment of ISIS as the JV squad? How many people got beheaded while he was president? His hot mike moment with the Russians? His Russian reset? How about the first time ever loss of the US AAA credit rating? How about the 20 trillion dollar deficit (ok I'll grant you Trump is worse here). Fast and Furious? Decimation of 200 coal plants? What about when he bugged a Fox News anchors parents illegally? The IRS scandal? What about when he weaponized the justice department as a political weapon? What about when he sent 3? staffers to some dead violent criminal in St. Louis but sent none when Dallas police were gunned down? How about how he divided the country more than any other president, predominantly racial division?

Lets make it easy and just list say, 3 items that will be his legacy. Don't get into doppy feelings either, I mean real things we'll talk about him having done in 50 years.

Yeah, Obama was great. He created the environment the put Trump in power.

Tgo01
11-23-2019, 07:25 PM
What was great about him? He spoke well? He went on an 8 year long apology tour? He failed to protect the 2016 election? He failed to protect the benghazi embassy? His misassessment of ISIS as the JV squad? How many people got beheaded while he was president? His hot mike moment with the Russians? His Russian reset? How about the first time ever loss of the US AAA credit rating? How about the 20 trillion dollar deficit (ok I'll grant you Trump is worse here). Fast and Furious? Decimation of 200 coal plants? What about when he bugged a Fox News anchors parents illegally? The IRS scandal? What about when he weaponized the justice department as a political weapon? What about when he sent 3? staffers to some dead violent criminal in St. Louis but sent none when Dallas police were gunned down? How about how he divided the country more than any other president, predominantly racial division?

Lets make it easy and just list say, 3 items that will be his legacy. Don't get into doppy feelings either, I mean real things we'll talk about him having done in 50 years.

Yeah, Obama was great. He created the environment the put Trump in power.

How about how Obama literally made everything about himself? People say Trump is full of himself, Obama managed to squeeze the word "me" or "I" a dozen or so times on just about each and every topic imaginable.

Back
11-23-2019, 07:37 PM
These clowns are a train wreck.

Rudy Giuliani said during an interview on Fox News Saturday that he has "insurance" if President Trump attempted to "throw him under the bus." He also said he wasn't afraid of being indicted.

https://youtu.be/u8WJtT3vINE

Parkbandit
11-23-2019, 08:33 PM
Who's in the oval office is hardly upsetting to my life. I do get amused watching you Trumpys twist yourself in pretzels defending him though.

Almost as much as I get amused by you super sensitive snowflakes twisting yourselves in pretzels attacking him.

Parkbandit
11-23-2019, 08:37 PM

Remember how "historic" the Kavanaugh hearing was? Or the Russian Collusion Mueller Report hearings?

After a while, even I get tired of making fun of the retards and entertainment is replaced with pity.

Methais
11-24-2019, 12:47 AM
I repeat my original post that you actually quoted then glossed over in one of your usual triggered attempts at trying so so hard to insult me.

Sonland said there was a quid pro quo and everyone knew it.

You can attempt to zero in on one word, or one detail, but the big picture from all the testimony shows pretty clearly that the president withheld congressionally approved taxpayer funded military aid to Ukraine who is fighting with Russia in order to get them to investigate a US citizen who is the son of one of his political opponents in our next election and who has already been cleared of any wrong doing.

He didn't even go after the actual opponent. He went after the son of the opponent who is not even in politics. Plus he tried to stir up more conspiracies about Ukraine helping his opponent in the last election that he won 3 years ago.

This president is a fragile snowflake looking out for his own bruised ego than the American people or our allies.

1. Did Sondland have first hand knowledge? Or is it hearsay?

3. You’re a tard of infinite retardedness.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-24-2019, 07:20 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone is detecting how far they have overstepped.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/471824-schiff-wants-to-discuss-with-constituents-before-deciding-on-impeachment

Schiff said. "I certainly want to hear more from my constituents and more from my colleagues." RE impeachment.

AHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a weak faggot.

Tgo01
11-24-2019, 08:12 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone is detecting how far they have overstepped.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/471824-schiff-wants-to-discuss-with-constituents-before-deciding-on-impeachment

Schiff said. "I certainly want to hear more from my constituents and more from my colleagues." RE impeachment.

AHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a weak faggot.

What a worm. For over 3 years now it's been "OMG! Trump is an illegitimate president and a criminal! We have to remove him from office!" and now it's "Well I want to hear more from people first............."

You either think he's a criminal and you want to do the right thing in your position or you don't.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-24-2019, 08:22 PM
It'll be a monster when it gets to the senate and we get public hearings with both Biden's and Schiff under oath.

I mean, imagine asking Schiff for his unquestionable proof of russian collusion. Asking Hunter what he did on the board? Asking Joe why he was so adamant about firing the attorney investigating his son.

Tgo01
11-24-2019, 08:33 PM
It'll be a monster when it gets to the senate and we get public hearings with both Biden's and Schiff under oath.

I mean, imagine asking Schiff for his unquestionable proof of russian collusion. Asking Hunter what he did on the board? Asking Joe why he was so adamant about firing the attorney investigating his son.

But that's crazy! Democrats don't have to answer for their alleged misdeeds! We just say it's a debunked conspiracy theory and move on.

Seems like it was just yesterday the entire Democrat party was telling Kavanaugh for weeks that if he had nothing to hide he should welcome an investigation, and now here we are watching these same people say we can't have an investigation into the Bidens. Weird.

Seran
11-24-2019, 11:56 PM

The President's motives for committing a federal crime and violating his oath of office aren't grounds for a subpeona for any of the Bidens.

However, Lindsey Graham has you covered with his Senate investigation into.. the investigation.

Tgo01
11-25-2019, 12:04 AM
The President's motives for committing a federal crime and violating his oath of office aren't grounds for a subpeona for any of the Bidens.

However, Lindsey Graham has you covered with his Senate investigation into.. the investigation.

This is hilariously stupid.

Trump's "crime" was asking for Burisma/Biden to be investigated. "But why would we question Biden?!?!?!? Makes no sense!!!"

How are you dumber than Back? This is an honest question that deserves an honest answer.

Like your side has been saying for years: if Biden has nothing to hide then he should welcome an investigation.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-25-2019, 07:44 AM

Uh, I'm not sure you understand how this works. Just like the congress called anyone they wanted and used hidden testimony... the senate can call whomever they want.

And regards the investigation into the investigation, you don't think this is prudent, given all the things we ALREADY know about it? Or do you only think we should investigate corruption when we have fake, politically funded, reports? Ooops, your partisan is showing.

Methais
11-25-2019, 09:30 AM

You're gonna reach levels of butthurt previously thought to be impossible if this goes to the Senate.

You should hope Schiff goes with "talking to his constituents" and abandoning this whole thing.

You won't though, because Orange Man Bad > everything else.

Seran
11-25-2019, 02:23 PM
Uh, I'm not sure you understand how this works. Just like the congress called anyone they wanted and used hidden testimony... the senate can call whomever they want.

And regards the investigation into the investigation, you don't think this is prudent, given all the things we ALREADY know about it? Or do you only think we should investigate corruption when we have fake, politically funded, reports? Ooops, your partisan is showing.

We know most of non-Russia Europe, including Ukraine wanted it's corrupt prosecutor out. Biden, acting on behalf of his President, engaged in open diplomacy to achieve this.

We know in 2014. Hunter Biden was promoted from an attorney aiding in Burisma's corruption efforts and was elected to their board until 2019. Several Obama officials shared this looked bad, but in the five years he served there have been no evidence of a crime being committed and Ukraine hasn't announced charges. To put it bluntly, the US has absolutely no jurisdiction in Ukraine.

On the other side of the aisle, we have eyewitness testimony that President Trump, thorough his Energy Secretary, lawyer Giuliani and Ambassador Sondland sought to freeze aid to Ukraine until politically damaging allegations were levied against the Bidens. This meets the federal definition of Bribery.

Secondly, these officials have provided evidence of call logs, notes and memo's which despite being requested from a subpeona have not been produced. At the order of the President through White House counsel. This meets the federal definition of Obstruction of Justice.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-25-2019, 02:46 PM
LOL WUT?

Methais
11-25-2019, 03:10 PM
LOL WUT?

Let me see if I can assist with translating...

https://media.giphy.com/media/G8ebH5TOE3pde/giphy.gif

That should do it.

Parkbandit
11-25-2019, 04:01 PM
We know most of non-Russia Europe, including Ukraine wanted it's corrupt prosecutor out. Biden, acting on behalf of his President, engaged in open diplomacy to achieve this.

We know in 2014. Hunter Biden was promoted from an attorney aiding in Burisma's corruption efforts and was elected to their board until 2019. Several Obama officials shared this looked bad, but in the five years he served there have been no evidence of a crime being committed and Ukraine hasn't announced charges. To put it bluntly, the US has absolutely no jurisdiction in Ukraine.

On the other side of the aisle, we have eyewitness testimony that President Trump, thorough his Energy Secretary, lawyer Giuliani and Ambassador Sondland sought to freeze aid to Ukraine until politically damaging allegations were levied against the Bidens. This meets the federal definition of Bribery.

Secondly, these officials have provided evidence of call logs, notes and memo's which despite being requested from a subpeona have not been produced. At the order of the President through White House counsel. This meets the federal definition of Obstruction of Justice.

Jesus fuck.... are you really using the old Androidpk useless theory of "No charges = innocent"?

Stop. If Backlash wasn't completely Backlashing all over the place, you would be up for a title shot.. unfortunately for you, I feel like you aren't really this fucking stupid and are only trolling at this point.

No title match for you.

Tgo01
11-25-2019, 04:12 PM

Another “no investigation is needed because we know this is a conspiracy theory” post.

Funny how only Democrats can avoid investigations by playing the “it’s a conspiracy theory” card.

Seran
11-25-2019, 04:22 PM
You're right, it is a conspiracy and I thank you for forwarding that notion. Five years of a Republican Congress and nothing has ever been brought up, no investigations until we're beginning the 2020 political season. This reeks of the worst kind of hypocrisy, the partisan kind.

Parkbandit
11-25-2019, 04:35 PM
You're right, it is a conspiracy and I thank you for forwarding that notion. Five years of a Republican Congress and nothing has ever been brought up, no investigations until we're beginning the 2020 political season. This reeks of the worst kind of hypocrisy, the partisan kind.

You mean like the Russian "Collusion" "Investigation? Or do you mean the Kavanaugh "Hearings"? Or maybe the current sad attempt at Impeachment "Hearings"?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-25-2019, 04:39 PM
Just wait, we will have hearings on how Trump told the Navy not to punish the SEAL.

Tgo01
11-25-2019, 04:52 PM

Self awareness is no where to be found!

Tgo01
11-25-2019, 09:19 PM
There is now talk that Democrats will just censure Trump instead of impeaching him.

There is already one Democrat who voted for the impeachment bullshit saying she just wants to censure Trump and not impeach him, that would be Brenda Lawrence from Michigan. And she comes from a very blue district so it's not like this is someone in a district Trump won just trying to save their own job.

Now do you feel like fools, TDS sufferers? If not what more would it take? Would it take Adam Schitthead literally busting down your door and having Pelosi and Omar hold you down while he takes a shit on your chest? Or would you somehow spin that as something that Trump needs to be impeached for?

Methais
11-26-2019, 09:11 AM
Jesus fuck.... are you really using the old Androidpk useless theory of "No charges = innocent"?

Stop. If Backlash wasn't completely Backlashing all over the place, you would be up for a title shot.. unfortunately for you, I feel like you aren't really this fucking stupid and are only trolling at this point.

No title match for you.

He's probably one of pk's multiple personalities.

This is the one that's almost as stupid as pk's normal personality, but so far less of a creeper.

Methais
11-26-2019, 09:12 AM

Russian collusion was a conspiracy.

Kavanaugh was a conspiracy.

Impeachment is a conspiracy.

Methais
11-26-2019, 09:14 AM
Just wait, we will have hearings on how Trump told the Navy not to punish the SEAL.

Next will be an investigation over something to do with that dog that pwned ISIS. They're already crying over literally nothing with that clip where Trump brought the dog out to talk about her ISIS pwnage.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-26-2019, 09:15 AM
Don't forget Bribery, Obstruction and QPQ

Methais
11-26-2019, 09:17 AM
Now do you feel like fools, TDS sufferers? If not what more would it take? Would it take Adam Schitthead literally busting down your door and having Pelosi and Omar hold you down while he takes a shit on your chest? Or would you somehow spin that as something that Trump needs to be impeached for?

Most of them would just motorboat Schiff's asshole and be like

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/adorable-baby-face-covered-chocolate-260nw-329647616.jpg

Then some other TDS suffering SJW parasite would get triggered saying that person is wearing blackface and that's racist.

Seran
11-26-2019, 09:55 AM
Wow, it's like a FoxNews sponsored circle jerk in here.

Wrathbringer
11-26-2019, 09:59 AM
Wow, it's like everyone here except back and I isn't retarded.

Fixed.

Methais
11-26-2019, 09:59 AM

https://i.imgflip.com/3hlsgz.jpg

Parkbandit
11-26-2019, 12:26 PM

Imagine blaming your own stupidity on FoxNews.....

Gelston
11-26-2019, 06:07 PM
Has Trump been impeached yet? Is Hillary President now?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-26-2019, 06:15 PM

She is under immense pressure to run!

Ashlander
11-26-2019, 06:16 PM
She is under immense pressure to run!

By EVERYONE she talks to!

Methais
11-26-2019, 06:16 PM

Yes.

Gelston
11-26-2019, 06:25 PM
Yes.

Oh, good. The Democrats have saved America and the world!

Tgo01
11-26-2019, 07:10 PM
Oh, good. The Democrats have saved America and the world!

I can't wait to pay my first climate tax so we can save the planet!

Tgo01
11-26-2019, 11:43 PM
There is now talk that Democrats will just censure Trump instead of impeaching him.

There is already one Democrat who voted for the impeachment bullshit saying she just wants to censure Trump and not impeach him, that would be Brenda Lawrence from Michigan. And she comes from a very blue district so it's not like this is someone in a district Trump won just trying to save their own job.

Looks like the Democratic mafia got to her, less than 24 hours after this story broke she has already reversed course and said she's back to supporting impeachment. Gotta love Democrats.

Tgo01
11-27-2019, 04:54 AM
Schitthead finally released the closed doors testimony of Mark Sandy who works in the Office of Management and Budget.

The important part:

Q: Okay. At any point in time, from the moment that you walked into the SCIF to anytime in history, has Mr. Duffey even provided to you a reason why the President wanted to place a hold on security assistance?
A: I recall in early September an email that attributed the hold to the President’s concern about other countries not contributing more to Ukraine.

Gee, I can't possibly imagine why this witness hasn't been called up for the public hearings yet.

Seran
11-27-2019, 01:03 PM
Dreaven's heard all the evidence he/she? wants to consider and has rendered a judgment. We should all go home. Thanks for your wisdom!

Cuck.

Parkbandit
11-27-2019, 02:34 PM
Dreaven's heard all the evidence he/she? wants to consider and has rendered a judgment. We should all go home. Thanks for your wisdom!

Cuck.

Seran's heard all the evidence he/she? wants to consider and has rendered a judgment. We should all go home. Thanks for your wisdom!

Cuck.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3Wun4UTM2Xqzm/giphy.gif

Methais
11-27-2019, 03:20 PM

Cuck.

Are you sure you’re not one of Androidpk’s multiple personalities?

Some Rogue
11-27-2019, 04:48 PM
https://www.businessinsider.com/justice-department-finds-fbi-didnt-spy-on-trump-2016-2019-11

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
I AM SHOCKED! I mean he never lies or anything!

Tgo01
11-27-2019, 04:52 PM
https://www.businessinsider.com/justice-department-finds-fbi-didnt-spy-on-trump-2016-2019-11

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
I AM SHOCKED! I mean he never lies or anything!

Sources told The Post and The Times that while the report undermines the president's most extreme claims, it also finds fault with how the FBI handled its surveillance of the former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

Specifically, Horowitz found discrepancies and bureaucratic mistakes in how the FBI applied for a warrant seeking the wiretap. He also found evidence that an FBI lawyer may have altered an email connected to the Page wiretap but concluded that the employee's conduct had no effect on the overall validity of the application or on the bureau's overarching investigation.

However, Horowitz has reportedly requested that federal prosecutors look into the FBI lawyer's alteration of the email.

Broadly, the report is said to outline that the surveillance of Page was legally justified and not, as Trump has claimed, driven by political bias.

Wow what a joke.

"The FBI didn't spy on Trump or his campaign! I mean sure they lied to get a wiretap on one of Trump's campaign aides, but that was totes legal so it's not spying!"

This is our "news" now.

Tgo01
11-27-2019, 04:53 PM

Cuck.

Who would have thought testimony supporting Trump that Schitthead tried to bury would enrage Seran so much?

Seran
11-27-2019, 06:35 PM
Just released details of Giuliani's inked agreements to be on paid retainer by Ukrainian Lutsenko who in turn was told he had to lobby the US Government to get help with repatriation of Ukrainian funds smuggled through US banks.

Absolutely stunning that the only charges involving corruption between Ukraine and the US involve President Trump, Paul Manafort and now Rudy Giuliani.

Tgo01
11-27-2019, 06:42 PM
Just released details of Giuliani's inked agreements to be on paid retainer by Ukrainian Lutsenko who in turn was told he had to lobby the US Government to get help with repatriation of Ukrainian funds smuggled through US banks.

Absolutely stunning that the only charges involving corruption between Ukraine and the US involve President Trump, Paul Manafort and now Rudy Giuliani.

Giuliani has been charged with corruption?

Some Rogue
11-27-2019, 07:19 PM
Wow what a joke.

"The FBI didn't spy on Trump or his campaign! I mean sure they lied to get a wiretap on one of Trump's campaign aides, but that was totes legal so it's not spying!"

This is our "news" now.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBW4VSaU8AATEOc.jpg

Tgo01
11-27-2019, 07:41 PM

Hey man don't blame me for the blinders you wear when you read articles YOU link to.

Tgo01
11-27-2019, 07:52 PM

Hey man don't blame me for the blinders you wear when you don't read articles YOU link to.

rolfard
11-27-2019, 08:06 PM
https://youtu.be/xpAvcGcEc0k

Some Rogue
11-28-2019, 12:10 AM
The old I know you are but what am I defense.

I thought that was you watching Fox News.

Tgo01
11-28-2019, 06:07 PM
The “news” is now reporting that we shouldn’t take Sondland’s testimony seriously where he said Trump told him he wanted no quid pro quo because no other witness could corroborate Trump telling Sondland that.

Is this even real life now? Witness after witness explaining their fourth hand information of accounts and their feelings on things and that’s fine, but we should dismiss only the part of Sondland’s testimony in which Trump told him no quid pro quo because no one could corroborate this phone call. What a mess Democrats have made of everything.

Seran
11-28-2019, 07:14 PM
Telling someone you aren't robbing a bank while pointing a gun at a bank teller doesn't actually mean you're not robbing the bank.

Tgo01
11-28-2019, 07:16 PM
Telling someone you aren't robbing a bank while pointing a gun at a bank teller doesn't actually mean you're not robbing the bank.

Stop shitting in your pants.

Neveragain
11-29-2019, 12:56 AM
The “news” is now reporting that we shouldn’t take Sondland’s testimony seriously where he said Trump told him he wanted no quid pro quo because no other witness could corroborate Trump telling Sondland that.

Is this even real life now? Witness after witness explaining their fourth hand information of accounts and their feelings on things and that’s fine, but we should dismiss only the part of Sondland’s testimony in which Trump told him no quid pro quo because no one could corroborate this phone call. What a mess Democrats have made of everything.

Just because you're not eating at the Chinese buffet doesn't mean you're not eating at the Chinese buffet.

Tgo01
11-29-2019, 01:11 AM
Just because you're not eating at the Chinese buffet doesn't mean you're not eating at the Chinese buffet.

Exactly. Wait what?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
11-29-2019, 11:54 AM
I think he’s going to start a China investigation heating up thread.

Methais
11-29-2019, 12:44 PM
Stop shitting in your pants.

This is correct.

Tgo01
11-30-2019, 06:34 PM
For the first time in 70 years the US was a net petroleum exporter in September. Trump has to be the worst puppet Russia ever bought! I can't wait for the TDS retards to spin this into good news for Russia and bad news for the US. Tell me!! I need to know!!!

Ashlander
11-30-2019, 06:56 PM
For the first time in 70 years the US was a net petroleum exporter in September. Trump has to be the worst puppet Russia ever bought! I can't wait for the TDS retards to spin this into good news for Russia and bad news for the US. Tell me!! I need to know!!!

Clearly it's so we can tank the petroleum economy so Russia doesn't have to pay as much for it.

Tgo01
11-30-2019, 07:03 PM
Clearly it's so we can tank the petroleum economy so Russia doesn't have to pay as much for it.

Brilliant!

Back
11-30-2019, 07:41 PM

Energy independence is good. What does this have to do with impeachment?

Tgo01
11-30-2019, 07:54 PM
Energy independence is good. What does this have to do with impeachment?

Because Democrats are still pushing the Trump is a Russian stooge bullshit. Pay attention. I can't do everything for you.

Back
12-03-2019, 06:19 PM
The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report. (https://intelligence.house.gov/report/)

https://intelligence.house.gov/report/

Alfster
12-03-2019, 06:25 PM
Nunes looks to be in this pretty deep. Hah. Wonder which cow he'll sue now.

Tgo01
12-03-2019, 06:26 PM
The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report. (https://intelligence.house.gov/report/)

Pretty telling that no one seems to care anymore. I guess crying wolf for over 3 years straight really does wear on people. Good job, Democrats!

Alfster
12-03-2019, 06:31 PM
No one in your safe space does, while the rest of the country is still paying attention.

Tgo01
12-03-2019, 06:35 PM
No one in your safe space does, while the rest of the country is still paying attention.

I honestly hadn't even heard anything about the latest impeachment buzz until I read Back's post, and apparently this all dropped earlier today. Yeah I say most people are over it. Just TDS sufferers such as yourself still care. Hell it looks like another forced trend on Twitter with a whole 14k tweets about it.

Alfster
12-03-2019, 06:36 PM
There it is. TDS!

Hint: your safe spaces aren't talking about this on purpose.

Tgo01
12-03-2019, 06:39 PM
There it is. TDS!

You think Twitter, which I frequent daily, is a "safe space" for Trump supporters?

LOL! Holy shit! This one post alone put you in the running with Back! Come on, Back! Defend your title!

Tgo01
12-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Hell it looks like another forced trend on Twitter with a whole 14k tweets about it.

And just like that the impeachment report that everyone supposedly cares about disappears from Twitter trending to be replaced with "PrimariesSoWhite." I love it.

Parkbandit
12-03-2019, 06:42 PM
There it is. TDS!

Dude.. are you really denying your acute TDS now?

Stop.

Alfster
12-03-2019, 06:43 PM
And just like that the impeachment report that everyone supposedly cares about disappears from Twitter trending to be replaced with "PrimariesSoWhite." I love it.

Olena Zerkal. That's about to be a big name

Alfster
12-03-2019, 06:45 PM
Dude.. are you really denying your acute TDS now?

Stop.

Fuck no. I openly hate Trump - when you have nothing else, just refer to TDS. Just like Trumps defense. If there's no defense, start attacking the person or process. You know, the process of the house that Nunes changed to push subpoenas in 2015.

Tgo01
12-03-2019, 06:57 PM
Fuck no. I openly hate Trump - when you have nothing else, just refer to TDS.

When the description is so accurate why not point it out? If you were saying openly racist things I would call you a racist, if you were saying openly sexist things I would call you a sexist, when you let your emotions get the better of your thinking process because you hate Trump so much I'm going to point out your TDS.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Olena Zerkal. That's about to be a big name

Bigger than Zalenski? Just as you are accusing TGO of blinders, you are also ignoring contrary evidence.

I don't have an opinion of whoever that is other than seeing she's a diplomat, but the Ukraine president saying otherwise does weigh heavily for me.

All the congress is doing is wrecking people's lives so far, missing DT every time. I'm not down with that.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-03-2019, 07:01 PM
Fuck no. I openly hate Trump - when you have nothing else, just refer to TDS. Just like Trumps defense. If there's no defense, start attacking the person or process. You know, the process of the house that Nunes changed to push subpoenas in 2015.

Have you ever liked any conservatives? I honestly don't know. I hated Obama, but I can tell you why and it had nothing to do with him being a racist asshate dividing the country - it was his policies.

Methais
12-03-2019, 07:10 PM

No one cares. Normal people are done wasting their time. Now we’re just waiting for nothing to keep happening in anticipation of the inevitable mega meltdowns from you and retards like you who also shop at the Scarfs For Retards store.

Astray
12-03-2019, 07:17 PM
No one cares. Normal people are done wasting their time. Now we’re just waiting for nothing to keep happening in anticipation of the inevitable mega meltdowns from you me tards like you who also shop at the Scarfs For Retards store.

Imagine needing a scarf indoors.

Alfster
12-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Bigger than Zalenski? Just as you are accusing TGO of blinders, you are also ignoring contrary evidence.

I don't have an opinion of whoever that is other than seeing she's a diplomat, but the Ukraine president saying otherwise does weigh heavily for me.

All the congress is doing is wrecking people's lives so far, missing DT every time. I'm not down with that.

“I don’t want us to look like beggars. But you have to understand. We’re at war. If you’re our strategic partner, then you can’t go blocking anything for us. I think that’s just about fairness. It’s not about a quid pro quo. It just goes without saying,”

I mean that doesn't sound like what Trump claimed he said. What would happen in a normal country is the people refusing to testify would be forced to testify. There's so much obstruction that it's gotten ridiculous.

Tgo01
12-03-2019, 07:30 PM
“I don’t want us to look like beggars. But you have to understand. We’re at war. If you’re our strategic partner, then you can’t go blocking anything for us. I think that’s just about fairness. It’s not about a quid pro quo. It just goes without saying,”

I mean that doesn't sound like what Trump claimed he said. What would happen in a normal country is the people refusing to testify would be forced to testify. There's so much obstruction that it's gotten ridiculous.

What is that quote supposed to prove? No one denies the aid was held up. Have you already forgotten that Obama and Biden literally bragged about holding up aid to Ukraine?

See what I just say "TDS" and move on? Because it's so obvious.

Alfster
12-03-2019, 07:34 PM
Have you ever liked any conservatives? I honestly don't know. I hated Obama, but I can tell you why and it had nothing to do with him being a racist asshate dividing the country - it was his policies.

Yes. I've voted heavily Republican over the years. There's really three that I can not stand - Nunes, Jordan, and Trump.

Nunes should not be anywhere near the impeachment hearings as he's deep into the scheme.

Jordan couldn't smell a sex scandal that was right under his nose.

Trump because, in Lindsay Graham's words..."He's a race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot," Graham continued. "He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represents the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for. ... He's the ISIL man of the year."

Alfster
12-03-2019, 07:36 PM
What is that quote supposed to prove? No one denies the aid was held up. Have you already forgotten that Obama and Biden literally bragged about holding up aid to Ukraine?

See what I just say "TDS" and move on? Because it's so obvious.

The fact that you're unable to see the difference between the international community stance and a fringe conspiracy theory that a private citizen is pushing is quite sad.

Also - fuck Biden too, investigate that. I don't care.

Tgo01
12-03-2019, 07:42 PM
The fact that you're unable to see the difference between the international community stance

Why should the US give a single shit what the "international community stance" is on Ukraine? What does that have to do with US aid to Ukraine?

Tgo01
12-03-2019, 08:03 PM
So the next four "witnesses" are "legal scholars" who are going to tell Democrats it's okay to impeachment Trump over this shit?

Is this even real life anymore? They have so little evidence and so many Americans see right through this sham that they now need "legal scholars" to try and convince Americans this is okay?

This is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. How is anyone still on board with this shit show?

Tgo01
12-03-2019, 08:27 PM
So the next four "witnesses" are "legal scholars" who are going to tell Democrats it's okay to impeachment Trump over this shit?

Is this even real life anymore? They have so little evidence and so many Americans see right through this sham that they now need "legal scholars" to try and convince Americans this is okay?

This is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. How is anyone still on board with this shit show?

One of the so called experts the Democrats have called in said on video that "there are other bad things to fear in the world" and listed ICE agents as one of those things.

If you're still going along with this then you're just a downright bad person.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-03-2019, 08:38 PM

Of course it's heavily loaded with libtards. It's libtards calling them. At least retard repubs got 1 contrary opinion in.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/impeachment-witness-list-loaded-with-trump-critics

Noah Feldman, a Harvard Law School professor, to testify in Wednesday’s hearing on the constitutional grounds for impeaching the president. Feldman was among the first people to suggest Trump was trying to bribe Ukrainian government officials into investigating his political rival, former Vice President Joe Biden. Democrats have adopted the term, which Feldman in September said (https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-09-24/trump-s-ukraine-call-could-lead-to-a-formal-impeachment-inquiry) constitutes an impeachable offense.

"What makes Trump’s alleged conduct so terrible is not that he froze aid to Ukraine for a policy purpose. What makes Trump’s alleged conduct outrageous is the appearance that he was doing it for his own personal benefit," Feldman wrote for Bloomberg Opinion.

Stanford Law professor Pamela Karlan, a former Obama administration Justice Department official, is also a witness, Democrats announced Monday. Karlan is among 42 legal scholars who signed a letter before Trump took office urging him to change his views on a number of issues and criticizing his rhetoric.

A third witness, Michael Gerhardt, is a University of North Carolina law school professor who wrote (https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/11/why-impeachment-inquiry-legally-legitimate/601165/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share)in the Atlantic that the impeachment proceedings are "fully legitimate.”
A fourth witness listed by Democrats, but possibly requested by the GOP, is George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley, who has criticized (https://jonathanturley.org/2019/11/25/the-case-for-impeachment-all-living-presidents/#more-150151) how Democrats have handled the impeachment process.

Tgo01
12-03-2019, 08:47 PM
Of course it's heavily loaded with libtards. It's libtards calling them. At least retard repubs got 1 contrary opinion in.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/impeachment-witness-list-loaded-with-trump-critics

Noah Feldman, a Harvard Law School professor, to testify in Wednesday’s hearing on the constitutional grounds for impeaching the president. Feldman was among the first people to suggest Trump was trying to bribe Ukrainian government officials into investigating his political rival, former Vice President Joe Biden. Democrats have adopted the term, which Feldman in September said (https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-09-24/trump-s-ukraine-call-could-lead-to-a-formal-impeachment-inquiry) constitutes an impeachable offense.

"What makes Trump’s alleged conduct so terrible is not that he froze aid to Ukraine for a policy purpose. What makes Trump’s alleged conduct outrageous is the appearance that he was doing it for his own personal benefit," Feldman wrote for Bloomberg Opinion.

Stanford Law professor Pamela Karlan, a former Obama administration Justice Department official, is also a witness, Democrats announced Monday. Karlan is among 42 legal scholars who signed a letter before Trump took office urging him to change his views on a number of issues and criticizing his rhetoric.

A third witness, Michael Gerhardt, is a University of North Carolina law school professor who wrote (https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/11/why-impeachment-inquiry-legally-legitimate/601165/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share)in the Atlantic that the impeachment proceedings are "fully legitimate.”
A fourth witness listed by Democrats, but possibly requested by the GOP, is George Washington University Law School professor Jonathan Turley, who has criticized (https://jonathanturley.org/2019/11/25/the-case-for-impeachment-all-living-presidents/#more-150151) how Democrats have handled the impeachment process.

The whole thing is a complete shit show. It's a good thing Democrats have learned to have no shame because they need it to go through with this charade.

Tgo01
12-04-2019, 01:34 AM
Apparently Schiff has been mysteriously gathering phone logs of people like Nunes and Giuliani (which is this even legal to do?) and supposedly the two have been calling one another a few times.

I'm seeing this reported all over the news but what I don't see being reported is why this even matters? Who gives a flying fuck if Nunes and Giuliani are calling one another? What is this supposed to prove? Suddenly it's bad if two Americans, neither of which are under any sort of investigation or anything of the sort, are calling each other? Can any brain dead TDS sufferer here spell it out for me?

Seran
12-04-2019, 02:18 AM
Because of the illegal activities being conducted by Parnas on behalf of Giuliani. The fact that Nunes also had a hand in this shows not only that he's wrapped up in the Ukranian bribery, but also that he had an impossible conflict of interest, but didn't recuse himself.

Tgo01
12-04-2019, 02:24 AM
Because of the illegal activities being conducted by Parnas on behalf of Giuliani. The fact that Nunes also had a hand in this shows not only that he's wrapped up in the Ukranian bribery, but also that he had an impossible conflict of interest, but didn't recuse himself.

You're getting all of that from phone logs? You are quite possibly the biggest TDS sufferer I have ever seen, and I've seen plenty of crazy fuckers out there.

The fact that you don't give a single shit that Schitthead is somehow obtaining call logs of another sitting US congressperson, Trump's personal attorney, AND journalists just proves yet again that you don't care for facts or justice, you just want Trump gone no matter what.

Parkbandit
12-04-2019, 08:00 AM

When you lose all sense of logic and common sense regarding Trump.. you do, indeed, suffer from TDS.

In non-clinical terms.. you start posting like Backlash regarding Trump.

You sir, have a very acute case of it.

Parkbandit
12-04-2019, 08:04 AM

TDS is real. As some Democrat recently said, "If we don't impeach him, he will win re-election"

They are in full panic mode, given the Democrats running for the candidacy.

Parkbandit
12-04-2019, 08:06 AM
Can any brain dead TDS sufferer here spell it out for me?

Thank you!

Seran
12-04-2019, 12:35 PM
You're getting all of that from phone logs? You are quite possibly the biggest TDS sufferer I have ever seen, and I've seen plenty of crazy fuckers out there.

The fact that you don't give a single shit that Schitthead is somehow obtaining call logs of another sitting US congressperson, Trump's personal attorney, AND journalists just proves yet again that you don't care for facts or justice, you just want Trump gone no matter what.

Claims made by multiple witnesses and Mr Parnas, a co-conspirator are pretty solid. So again, it would have been ethical for Nunes to recuse.

Methais
12-04-2019, 12:51 PM
Claims made by multiple witnesses and Mr Parnas, a co-conspirator are pretty solid. So again, it would have been ethical for Nunes to recuse.

Last time someone recused themselves, the country wasted 3 years on a fake Russia hoax.

Tgo01
12-04-2019, 02:02 PM

“Claims” and the proof is phone logs? Come on, this is too much even for you.

Seran
12-04-2019, 02:17 PM
Just because you don't agree doesn't make it wrong, nor does mine make it right, it's an opinion and like assholes, everyone's got one.

Methais
12-04-2019, 02:31 PM
Just because you don't agree doesn't make it wrong, nor does mine make it right, it's an opinion and like assholes, everyone's got one.

Speaking of assholes...

Josh Brolin's butthole is sunburned and he's not happy about it (https://news.avclub.com/josh-brolins-butthole-is-sunburned-and-hes-not-happy-ab-1840170651)

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_1600/naf9kr80xrd4caxtxqo2.jpg

Josh Brolin’s taint is on fire.

Look, none of us are happy to report this news, least of all Brolin, from the sound of things. In an Instagram post this past weekend, Thanos confessed he tried one of the newest dumbass “wellness” trends making the rounds online—perineum sunning—which involves spread-eagling in the sun in hopes of tanning your undercarriage.

“My pucker hole is crazy burned,” wrote the Academy Award-nominated star of Milk, No Country for Old Men, and Inherent Vice. “...I was going to spend the day shopping with my family and instead I’m icing and using aloe and burn creams because of the severity of the pain,” he continued, in case your own mental image of Josh Brolin with first-degree burns on his ass is still somewhat hazy.

Brolin appears to have gotten the idea from someone named Metaphysical Meagan, a self-described “Healer, Teacher,” and “Embodied Mermaid” who recently told her nearly 30,000 Instagram followers that exposing your butt to UV radiation is good, actually, because it is derived from an ancient Taoist practice that strengthens one’s organs, increases their creativity, regulates their circadian rhythm, and improves their libido, among many other positive results. Somehow, she apparently isn’t the first person to claim this habit is good for you, either.

We feel it is our duty to point out what may be rather obvious—it’s not, in fact, derived from an ancient Taoist practice, and does not do any of these things.

So, there you have it, reader. It’s Tuesday morning, and Josh Brolin’s butthole hurts because a wellness influencer told him to tan his taint like the Taoists do.

Seran
12-04-2019, 02:55 PM
One thing I will point out is today's hearing was more a circus than further establishing any credibility or discrediting the facts. The report is out for the Impeachment inquiry, if the President or Republican's wish to provide any documentary evidence at long last, then we might see some movement. Otherwise, it's a foregone conclusion Democrats will vote articles of impeachment

Methais
12-04-2019, 02:58 PM
One thing I will point out is today's hearing was more a circus than further establishing any credibility or discrediting the facts. The report is out for the Impeachment inquiry, if the President or Republican's wish to provide any documentary evidence at long last, then we might see some movement. Otherwise, it's a foregone conclusion Democrats will vote articles of impeachment

They're going to do that anyway. They've only been saying it since 11/8/16.

Tgo01
12-04-2019, 03:08 PM
They're going to do that anyway. They've only been saying it since 11/8/16.

No kidding. The Democrats have been moving the goal posts from one “scandal” to the next until they finally found one they are happy with, the idea that Trump or Republicans can convince them they are anything but crooked at this point who were determined to impeachment Trump the minute Hillary lost is laughable.

Just look at the type of person in their party they have to appease, Seran who thinks phone logs proves guilt of some sort of crime.

Alfster
12-04-2019, 04:25 PM
Benghazi. Hillary's emails.

Tgo01
12-04-2019, 04:31 PM
Benghazi. Hillary's emails.

Call logs.

Tgo01
12-04-2019, 06:08 PM
One of the Demorats’ “witnesses” attacked Barron Trump during her testimony in an effort to be funny apparently.

So no one can go after Biden’s son who is snorting cocaine and getting strippers pregnant, but it’s okay to go after Trump’s 13 year old son. By any means though right, Seran?

Parkbandit
12-04-2019, 06:08 PM
Otherwise, it's a foregone conclusion Democrats will vote articles of impeachment

Remember when this idiot with absolutely no self awareness said this?

Cuck.

Yea.. way to cuck this thread up even more.

Tgo01
12-04-2019, 09:21 PM
One of the Demorats’ “witnesses” attacked Barron Trump during her testimony in an effort to be funny apparently.

So no one can go after Biden’s son who is snorting cocaine and getting strippers pregnant, but it’s okay to go after Trump’s 13 year old son. By any means though right, Seran?

Oh yeah this dumb bitch also said during her testimony that she considered her donations to Hillary Clinton to be "charity." These fuckwits think donating to Democratic presidential campaigns is "charity." I fucking love these dingbats.

Seran
12-04-2019, 09:52 PM
What kinda delicate snowflake are you that someone saying someone's name is an attack.

Tgo01
12-04-2019, 10:28 PM
What kinda delicate snowflake are you that someone saying someone's name is an attack.

Look at Seran here. "You can't mention Biden's adult son in a phone call! THAT'S ILLEGAL!!!! THAT'S GROUNDS FOR IMPEACHMENT!

"It's perfectly acceptable to attack a 13 year old child, as long as that child has Trump as a last name."

But I shouldn't be surprised, you are the same person who leapt to Mark Hamil's defense when he attacked one of Trump's young grandchildren.

Democrats: Attacking cocaine sniffing adult children who fuck strippers then lie about getting them pregnant is evil if that adult child is a Democrat! Don't do it!!!
Also Democrats: It's okay to attack the young children of Republicans.

You're pathetic. Is it any wonder why you're the biggest piece of shit when it comes to the PC politics folder, somehow beating out Androidpk?

Tgo01
12-04-2019, 10:34 PM
The absolute best you could say about the dumb cunt's statement was she dragged a 13 year old child into an impeachment proceeding televised on national TV in order to make him the butt of a joke. Oh yeah let's not forget this "joke" of hers will now be a congressional public record forever, well until your party finally manages to destroy this nation and a new government takes over.

That's the BEST you could say about her statement. Is that still okay with you, Seran? Impeachment Trump by any means necessary, right? Children of Republicans have no right to peace from the distasteful shit your party slings around on a daily basis right? Pathetic.

Democrats: How dare you attack Greta by disagreeing with her! She's a child! She's trying to save the world! You're a monster!
Also Democrats: I see no problem with attacking Trump's 13 year old child.

Parkbandit
12-04-2019, 10:36 PM
You're pathetic. Is it any wonder why you're the biggest piece of shit when it comes to the PC politics folder, somehow beating out Androidpk?

No one beats Androidpk as the biggest piece of shit.

You owe Seran an apology.

Tgo01
12-04-2019, 10:38 PM
No one beats Androidpk as the biggest piece of shit.

You owe Seran an apology.

I'm giving Seran the title in regards to the politics folder, Androidpk is still by far the biggest overall piece of shit of the PC.

Tgo01
12-04-2019, 10:54 PM
The same dumb cunt claimed Trump was acting like royalty because he said "we" in the phone call with Ukrainian president, thus invoking the "royal we", when it was plainly clear to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that by "we" he meant the American people, since Trump represents all of us.

How anyone can still claim this sham is a legit "impeachment inquiry" is only deluding themselves at this point, because you ain't convincing any new people with this shit and at best you're turning more people away from this bullshit.

Seran
12-05-2019, 01:27 AM
Look at Seran here. "You can't mention Biden's adult son in a phone call! THAT'S ILLEGAL!!!! THAT'S GROUNDS FOR IMPEACHMENT!

"It's perfectly acceptable to attack a 13 year old child, as long as that child has Trump as a last name."

But I shouldn't be surprised, you are the same person who leapt to Mark Hamil's defense when he attacked one of Trump's young grandchildren.

Democrats: Attacking cocaine sniffing adult children who fuck strippers then lie about getting them pregnant is evil if that adult child is a Democrat! Don't do it!!!

Look out, I think you shit your pants in anger typing that one out, better check your panties.

Seran
12-05-2019, 01:32 AM
I'm utterly baffled by TG0 thinking there's any correlation between a professor making a sassy remark towards the homonym Trump chose in naming his spawn to conservatives spreading an outlandish conspiracy about a political rivals son. I mean, I shouldn't be surprised that your desperation to obfuscate literally every word uttered in the Impeachment hearings in order to offer spin should bring you to this conclusion. But damn, learn what contrast is kid.

Seran
12-05-2019, 01:46 AM
Giuliani's in Ukraine trying to help all the corrupt Ukrainian oligarch picked prosecutors get their stories straight, presumably before fleeing to Russia. Nunes is trying to sue CNN for reporting the fact he's all over Lev Parnas's call sheet, a man whom is currently under indictment for brokering graft, illegal campaign contributions, wire fraud and acting as an undeclared foreign agent. And Rick Perry is busy trying to spin Trump as the next Christian Messiah, presumably to spark an armed conflict.

But TG0 is holding their flank by shaming people for saying Barron Trump's name. G fuckin G

Tgo01
12-05-2019, 01:48 AM
Look out, I think you shit your pants in anger typing that one out, better check your panties.

Uh oh! Looks like the truth is hurting Seran's feelings!

conservatives spreading an outlandish conspiracy about a political rivals son.

Hunter Biden wasn't earning a sweet ass salary working for Burisma?
Joe Biden didn't get the prosecutor fired who was investigating Burisma for corruption?

I know you bend over for Schitt and Nadler on a daily basis but there's no need to suck their dick also. Use whatever is left of your brain to think for yourself for a change.

Tgo01
12-05-2019, 01:50 AM
But TG0 is holding their flank by shaming people for saying Barron Trump's name.

Seran cries like a little bitch because people think the Bidens deserved to be investigated and because they disagree with Greta, but sees nothing wrong with making fun of a child in a congressional "impeachment" inquiry.

You have earned the title of biggest piece of shit in the political folder, Seran. Wear that title with pride!

Methais
12-05-2019, 08:45 AM
Oh yeah this dumb bitch also said during her testimony that she considered her donations to Hillary Clinton to be "charity." These fuckwits think donating to Democratic presidential campaigns is "charity." I fucking love these dingbats.

Fun fact: That was time4fun

Probably.

Methais
12-05-2019, 08:50 AM

In his defense, the only reason he hasn't beaten out pk is because pk finally realized how much he sucks and fucked off.

Or got kicked out of whoever's couch he was crashing on and is still looking for a new couch to crash on and leech wifi from.

Or maybe he's busy getting those Kranar subpoenas together.

Or stalking the gym at St. Dominic's, waiting for the precise moment to strike when his target eventually shows up, which he's still been patiently waiting for after several months.

I'm giving Seran the title in regards to the politics folder, Androidpk is still by far the biggest overall piece of shit of the PC.

Seran is just the acting biggest piece of shit in pk's absence.

Methais
12-05-2019, 08:53 AM
I'm utterly baffled by TG0 thinking there's any correlation between a professor making a sassy remark towards the homonym Trump chose in naming his spawn to conservatives spreading an outlandish conspiracy about a political rivals son. I mean, I shouldn't be surprised that your desperation to obfuscate literally every word uttered in the Impeachment hearings in order to offer spin should bring you to this conclusion. But damn, learn what contrast is kid.

Dear god you're stupid. Or full of shit. Not sure which, but it's at least one if not both.

I mean I knew this already, I just didn't realize the extent of it.

audioserf
12-05-2019, 09:07 AM
I don't like Trump but lol at defending the Bidens for any reason ever

Methais
12-05-2019, 09:52 AM
I don't like Trump but lol at defending the Bidens for any reason ever

Seran's probably one of the kids that rubbed down Joe's leg hair that turns blonde in the sun before jumping in Joe's lap. Because Joe loves kids jumping in his lap.

audioserf
12-05-2019, 10:08 AM
It definitely rules that Trump getting elected despite his long rambling dementia rallies changed politics enough that Biden can give a brain-dribbling-out-his-ears-someone-come-get-their-popop spiel about his leg hairs and nobody even mentions it in the press, meanwhile Howard Dean's career ended when he did a funny scream one time lmao

Methais
12-05-2019, 10:31 AM
It definitely rules that Trump getting elected despite his long rambling dementia rallies changed politics enough that Biden can give a brain-dribbling-out-his-ears-someone-come-get-their-popop spiel about his leg hairs and nobody even mentions it in the press, meanwhile Howard Dean's career ended when he did a funny scream one time lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8EAoBn12mM

ClydeR
12-05-2019, 11:48 AM
The tense and emotional exchange came at the end of Pelosi's weekly press conference in the Capitol basement, where the Speaker had wrapped up a round of questions and was walking off the stage, when a reporter, former Fox News Washington correspondent James Rosen, asked Pelosi a final, pointed question: "Do you hate the president, Madam Speaker?"

Pelosi stopped dead in her tracks and addressed Rosen directly, before walking back to the podium to defend her position.

More... (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/473183-pelosi-lashes-out-at-reporter-dont-mess-with-me)

Video is in the embedded tweet at the link above. The video is a lot better than the text makes it sound.

Methais
12-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Video is in the embedded tweet at the link above. The video is a lot better than the text makes it sound.

Shut up retard go sunburn your anus.

Back
12-05-2019, 12:03 PM
Shut up retard go sunburn your anus.

Wow. You're one of the most triggered people on this forum.

In before crazy triggered rant response.

Back
12-05-2019, 12:05 PM

So your argument is... children of politicians are acceptable targets? Or not?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-05-2019, 12:07 PM
So your argument is... children of politicians are acceptable targets? Or not?

I'm not surprised that you, a pedophile, can't see the difference between a 49 year old Hunter Biden and a 13 year old Barron Trump

Methais
12-05-2019, 12:15 PM

Yes because I'm being totally serious about ClydeR going outside and sunburning his anus and not sarcastic at all.

If you weren't triggered 24/7, or at least understood what triggered means, you'd understand how things like sarcasm works. But in your case you're probably still fact checking if Trump gave a medal to a dog because you don't understand basic things.

Fucking moron. :lol:

Parkbandit
12-05-2019, 01:30 PM

https://media1.giphy.com/media/121dCll6tJ9o76/source.gif

Tgo01
12-05-2019, 08:37 PM
Democrat Jeff Drew said as of right now he plans to vote against impeachment, this is now the second Democrat to come out saying they are not in favor of impeachment, although the first one already walked that back. Not looking good for team TDS.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-05-2019, 08:52 PM
Democrat Jeff Drew said as of right now he plans to vote against impeachment, this is now the second Democrat to come out saying they are not in favor of impeachment, although the first one already walked that back. Not looking good for team TDS.

I'm calling it now. 2-3 defectors, the rest are 100% party line votes.

Seran
12-05-2019, 08:55 PM

That's 2 nay's out of the 233 Democrats and only 218 are needed for the articles of impeachment. Things are looking much worse for Team Obstruction.

Tgo01
12-05-2019, 08:55 PM
I'm calling it now. 2-3 defectors, the rest are 100% party line votes.

Which would be funny because Democrats went on and on about how important it is that impeachment is bipartisan and it looks like the only bipartisan vote will be against impeachment.

Tgo01
12-05-2019, 08:56 PM
That's 2 nay's out of the 233 Democrats and only 218 are needed for the articles of impeachment. Things are looking much worse for Team Obstruction.

Aren't you too old and fat to vote for Biden?

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-05-2019, 08:56 PM
LETS DO SOME PUSHUPS

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-05-2019, 09:07 PM
LETS HAVE AN IQ TEST

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-05-2019, 09:09 PM
"I guess what I'm trying to say without boring you too long at breakfast—and you all look dull as hell, I might add. The dullest audience I have ever spoken to. Just sitting there, staring at me. Pretend you like me!"

—teasing a crowd of Turkish-American and Azerbaijani-American Obama donors, April 27, 2012

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent....I'm not joking."

—in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June 2006

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya."

—to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately."

—Aug. 22, 2012

“Look at what they [Republicans] value, and look at their budget. And look what they're proposing. [Mitt Romney] said in the first 100 days, he's going to let the big banks write their own rules—unchain Wall Street. They're going to put y'all back in chains."

—speaking to a largely African-American audience in Danville, Virginia, Aug. 14, 2012

Tgo01
12-05-2019, 09:11 PM
"I guess what I'm trying to say without boring you too long at breakfast—and you all look dull as hell, I might add. The dullest audience I have ever spoken to. Just sitting there, staring at me. Pretend you like me!"

—teasing a crowd of Turkish-American and Azerbaijani-American Obama donors, April 27, 2012

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent....I'm not joking."

—in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June 2006

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya."

—to Missouri state Sen. Chuck Graham, who is in a wheelchair, Columbia, Missouri, Sept. 12, 2008

"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately."

—Aug. 22, 2012

“Look at what they [Republicans] value, and look at their budget. And look what they're proposing. [Mitt Romney] said in the first 100 days, he's going to let the big banks write their own rules—unchain Wall Street. They're going to put y'all back in chains."

—speaking to a largely African-American audience in Danville, Virginia, Aug. 14, 2012

You're a damned liar! Get your facts straight, Jack! Let's do some pushups!

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-05-2019, 09:12 PM
"You know, I'm embarrassed. Do you know the Web site number? I should have it in front of me and I don't. I'm actually embarrassed." –Joe Biden, speaking to an aide standing out of view during an interview on CBS' "Early Show," in the midst of encouraging viewers to visit a government-run Web site that tracks stimulus spending, Feb. 25, 2009

"If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb.

6, 2009

"Am I doing this again? For the senior staff? My memory is not as good as Chief Justice Roberts'." --Joe Biden, mocking Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts' botched effort to swear in Barack Obama (https://www.liveabout.com/funny-barack-obama-memes-and-pictures-3988139) as Biden was set to swear in White House senior staff one day after the Inauguration snafu, Washington, D.C., Jan. 21, 2009

"Jill and I had the great honor of standing on that stage, looking across at one of the great justices, Justice Stewart." –Joe Biden, mistakenly referring to Justice John Paul Stevens, who swore him in as vice president, Washington, D.C., Jan. 20, 2009 (Watch video clip (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiQpNWh98XU))

"Look, John's last-minute economic plan does nothing to tackle the number-one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S, jobs." --Joe Biden, Athens, Ohio, Oct. 15, 2008 (Source)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-05-2019, 09:12 PM
"Hillary Clinton is as qualified or more qualified than I am to be vice president of the United States of America. Quite frankly, it might have been a better pick than me." --Joe Biden, speaking at a town hall meeting in Nashua, New Hampshire, Sept. 10, 2008 (Source (http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/09/10/biden-musings-on-hillary-clinton/))

"A man I'm proud to call my friend. A man who will be the next President of the United States — Barack America!" --Joe Biden, at his first campaign rally with Barack Obama after being announced as his running mate, Springfield, Ill., Aug. 23, 2008

"A successful dump!" --Joe Biden, explaining his whereabouts (dropping deadwood at the dump) to the reporters outside his home, Wilmington, Del., Aug. 20, 2008

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan.
31, 2007 (Source (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Story?id=2838420))

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking." --Joe Biden, in a private remark to an Indian-American man caught on C-SPAN, June, 2006 (Watch video clip)

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-05-2019, 09:13 PM
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DEBATES

Tgo01
12-05-2019, 09:15 PM
The more I read about Biden's gaffes the more I'm thinking there might actually be something to this white privilege shit. This guy has been saying crazy shit and bullying people for decades now and yet he keeps getting elected, and now he might be the Democratic nominee for president.

It's either white privilege or Democrat privilege. Maybe white Democrat privilege.

Tgo01
12-05-2019, 09:15 PM
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE DEBATES

I hope it's just Biden answering every question with doing a few pushups.

Seran
12-05-2019, 10:07 PM
"John McCain is... not a war hero. He's a war hero - he's a war hero 'cause he was captured. I Like people that weren't captured, OK, I hate to tell you."
Iowa Family Leadership Summit, 18/7/15

"I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
The View, 2006

"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body."

"[Vladimir (https://www.liveabout.com/vladimir-putin-jokes-2733954)Putin] is not going into Ukraine, OK, just so you understand. He’s not gonna go into Ukraine, all right? You can mark it down. You can put it down."
July 31, 2016

“You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything….Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”
2005 Access Hollywood Interview

“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”

[Referring to a 10-year old girl going up an escalator] “I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?”
1992 Entertainment Tonight Interview

"26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?"
Twitter 2013

Tgo01
12-05-2019, 10:28 PM
Am I understanding this correctly that there will be no more "witnesses" or meetings and that the Democrats are ready to draft articles of impeachment based on what we have seen?

Wasn't it Seran who was mocking me a week or so ago because I said we have already heard from all of the "witnesses" but Seran assured me there were more witnesses to come and that I should wait until I hear all of the facts before making up my mind? You don't really consider the unhinged lunatics we heard from this week to be witnesses right, Seran?

It looks like poor little Seran was expecting an actual bombshell after Schiff's failures and instead all he got were 3 admitted partisan hacks, one of whom is so inflicted with TDS that she said on video she literally can't walk in front of a Trump building.

Must suck knowing your entire life is a lie. But never fear! It was never about facts or justice or rule of law, it was always about getting Trump at any cost!

Tgo01
12-06-2019, 07:09 PM
Remember Nadler gave Trump a deadline to say whether or not he wanted to participate in the impeachment scam? Remember how that deadline was today? Remember how yesterday Pelosi said she already instructed Nadler to write up articles of impeachment? Almost as if this entire thing is just a dog and pony show for the likes of Seran and company.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-06-2019, 07:20 PM
LETS DO SOME PUSHUPS

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-06-2019, 07:24 PM
LETS DO SOME PUSHUPS

SERIOUSLY

The potential future leader of the free world's answer to everything is...

LETS DO SOME PUSHUPS

Fucking faggots like backrash love this faggot shit.

Tgo01
12-06-2019, 07:49 PM
SERIOUSLY

The potential future leader of the free world's answer to everything is...

LETS DO SOME PUSHUPS

Fucking faggots like backrash love this faggot shit.

The sad part is you're not wrong. I think it was a month or two ago he challenged Trump to do some pull ups, or actually it might have been pushups as well but I'm too lazy to look it up.

Some Rogue
12-06-2019, 09:09 PM
Probably pull ups in reference to the diapers Trump has to wear.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6R2pPmUYAAobXr.jpg

Tgo01
12-06-2019, 09:11 PM
Probably pull ups in reference to the diapers Trump has to wear.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C6R2pPmUYAAobXr.jpg

I'm beginning to think the only way you can get it up anymore is if you hate on Trump in the most bizarre way possible. Whatever it takes to keep you from shooting up a military base.

Some Rogue
12-06-2019, 09:50 PM
I'm beginning to think the only way you can get it up anymore is if you hate on Trump in the most bizarre way possible. Whatever it takes to keep you from shooting up a military base.

Pot meet kettle, I am not the one who goes on furious rants and calls everyone and their mothers RAGING CUNTS for daring to defy our dear leader.

It was a joke. I know you have no sense of humor but try to keep up.

Besides, everyone knows it was Don Jr. who was known as Diaper Don for getting drunk and pissing the bed all the time in college. :lol:

Tgo01
12-08-2019, 03:51 AM
The impeachment report is the biggest hoax Democrats have ever played on the American people.

Just look at this nonsense:

That said, impeachable abuse of power can be roughly divided into two categories:engaging in official acts forbidden by law and engaging in official action with motives forbidden by law.

The question is not whether the President’s conduct could have resulted from innocent motives. It is whether the President’s real reasons—the ones actually in his mind as he exercised power—were legitimate.

So not only are they saying a president can be impeached by engaging in official acts as long as his "motives" are "forbidden by law" (which doesn't even fucking make sense), but they are now trying to impeach Trump literally on a thought crime, e.g. what his "real" reasons were for why he engaged in official acts as president.

Let's recap the progression of this sham:

Quid pro quo!
Okay quid pro quo doesn't sound bad enough because our base are idiots. Bribery! Yeah, bribery! That's the ticket!
Oh wait, we can't really prove bribery based on this flimsy evidence we have, not to mention all of the witnesses who testified that Trump was conducting his official presidential duties. I got it! We will say we can read Trump's mind and know that his reasons were bad. Perfect! Slap this turd in a report and go sell it to our clueless base!

Fierna
12-08-2019, 07:44 AM
The impeachment report is the biggest hoax Democrats have ever played on the American people.

Just look at this nonsense:

So not only are they saying a president can be impeached by engaging in official acts as long as his "motives" are "forbidden by law" (which doesn't even fucking make sense), but they are now trying to impeach Trump literally on a thought crime, e.g. what his "real" reasons were for why he engaged in official acts as president.

Let's recap the progression of this sham:

Quid pro quo!
Okay quid pro quo doesn't sound bad enough because our base are idiots. Bribery! Yeah, bribery! That's the ticket!
Oh wait, we can't really prove bribery based on this flimsy evidence we have, not to mention all of the witnesses who testified that Trump was conducting his official presidential duties. I got it! We will say we can read Trump's mind and know that his reasons were bad. Perfect! Slap this turd in a report and go sell it to our clueless base!

This happens all the time though. If you burglarize a bank but then can’t seem to break through the 6 inch security glass, the cops don’t just go, “see, he failed, no money taken. let him go.”

Likewise, the emotional and mental state (was he thinking to really kill that man or was he just trying to scare him?) of a offender is always taken into account by a jury when reaching a verdict and especially when sentencing is handed down.

Tgo01
12-08-2019, 07:54 AM
This happens all the time though. If you burglarize a bank but then can’t seem to break through the 6 inch security glass, the cops don’t just go, “see, he failed, no money taken. let him go.”

That’s not at all an apt analogy of this situation though. The analogy would be a bank manager decided to move the armored pickup time from 5PM to 4PM, which isn’t illegal and is within his duties to do as bank manager, but the police deciding this was a ruse to make it easier to rob the bank because the security guard takes his lunch at 4PM so they arrest the manager for planning to rob the bank, even though the bank wasn’t robbed.

Back
12-08-2019, 10:28 AM
Full report by the Judiciary Committee on their investigation. This is some historical stuff.

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democrats.judiciary.house.gov/files/documents/HCM%20FINAL%20v.3.pdf

Obstruction, above all else, is totally obvious both in this investigation and Mueller's investigation. Thats a no-brainer.

Bribery because he withheld aid for a political favor.

High crimes and misdemeanors comes from his use of those bipartisan Congressionally approved funds, which are in concept approved by the people of the US, for a US ally, in order to defend the US and its citizens against the possible encroachment of an adversarial foreign government of Russia, in the solicitation of aiding in manipulating a US election. It does not get much more corrupt that that.

I'd throw treason in for our Executive asking an adversarial foreign government to investigate their own US citizens.

If left unchecked by the checks and balances of our system this president will continue this behavior at the detriment of this country and its citizens.

Crooked Trump and his merry band of swamp rats need to be thrown out so we can get back to work making America great again.

Fierna
12-08-2019, 10:32 AM
That’s not at all an apt analogy of this situation though. The analogy would be a bank manager decided to move the armored pickup time from 5PM to 4PM, which isn’t illegal and is within his duties to do as bank manager, but the police deciding this was a ruse to make it easier to rob the bank because the security guard takes his lunch at 4PM so they arrest the manager for planning to rob the bank, even though the bank wasn’t robbed.

OK but not the whole story if you want to compare this example to whats going on. This is like the bank manager moving pickup time to 4 pm after hearing from Brinks how easy it is to steal money from the transport car since the drivers will be on their donut break right before bank close then posting one of his assistant managers who was never liked by him as the key holding manager right before close and proceed to go ahead and report to the police that his asst. manager was trying to steal from the bank.

In this case, the police arrest the bank manager for false reporting (relatively minor offense) however, on the level of international politics and billions of dollars being used as a bribe/threat with the legitimacy of the Presidency of the United States at stake then yeah it rises to impeachment levels.

Because you know that impeachment bar is extremely high, like the last dude to get impeached lied about getting a blowjob! Thank goodness the Republicans were there to stop that madness!

Methais
12-08-2019, 10:51 AM
Full report by the Judiciary Committee on their investigation. This is some historical stuff.

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/democrats.judiciary.house.gov/files/documents/HCM%20FINAL%20v.3.pdf

Obstruction, above all else, is totally obvious both in this investigation and Mueller's investigation. Thats a no-brainer.

High crimes and misdemeanors comes from his use of those bipartisan Congressionally approved funds, which are in concept approved by the people of the US, for a US ally, in order to defend the US and its citizens against the possible encroachment of an adversarial foreign government of Russia, in the solicitation of aiding in manipulating a US election. It does not get much more corrupt that that.

I'd throw treason in for our Executive asking an adversarial foreign government to investigate their own US citizens.

If left unchecked by the checks and balances of our system this president will continue this behavior at the detriment of this country and its citizens.

Crooked Trump and his merry band of swamp rats need to be thrown out so we can get back to work making America great again.

“i DoN’t KnOw WhAt TrEaSoN iS bUt It SoUnDs GoOd BeCaUsE oRaNgE mAn BaD!!!”

https://media0.giphy.com/media/Gt4FaBEFngjL2/source.gif

~Rocktar~
12-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Because you know that impeachment bar is extremely high, like the last dude to get impeached lied about getting a blowjob! Thank goodness the Republicans were there to stop that madness!

Lying to a grand jury gets most people some time in prison. He got a slap on the wrist with censure and the Senate acquitted him despite his clear and absolute guilt. He should ahve pulled a JFK "Yeah, so what?" instead he weaseled his way out of it. Difference is, he did the crime he is accused of.

“i DoN’t KnOw WhAt TrEaSoN iS bUt It SoUnDs GoOd BeCaUsE oRaNgE mAn BaD!!!”

https://media0.giphy.com/media/Gt4FaBEFngjL2/source.gif

This is correct.

Back
12-08-2019, 11:31 AM

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8474507776/hD2F726CC/funny-gymnastics-fail-gif

Seizer
12-08-2019, 12:04 PM

Likewise, the emotional and mental state (was he thinking to really kill that man or was he just trying to scare him?) of a offender is always taken into account by a jury when reaching a verdict and especially when sentencing is handed down.
MacGuyver how long until another new handle? Be proud of your idiocy stick with just one login. Or maybe you feel Inspired to come up with new handles all the time?

Methais
12-08-2019, 12:24 PM
Here’s me trying to bus tables in gif form. Maybe one day I’ll get to be a waiter if I just keep trying!
https://i.chzbgr.com/full/8474507776/hD2F726CC/funny-gymnastics-fail-gif

This is correct.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-08-2019, 02:28 PM
I suspect, that were I to be a short dick pedophile like a certain Backrash, I'd rage against the machine day and night also. Can you imagine being 50+ with his irrational views of the world? I have always been a supporter of some form of government healthcare for that very reason - the crazy need treatment, or to be locked up.

Back
12-08-2019, 03:25 PM
Interesting passage from the report...

As careful students of history, the Framers knew that threats to democracy can take many forms. They feared would-be monarchs, but also warned against fake populists, charismatic demagogues, and corrupt kleptocrats. In describing the kind of leader who might menace the Nation, Hamilton offered an especially striking portrait:

When a man unprincipled in private life[,] desperate in his fortune, bold in

his temper . . . known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty

— when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity — to

join in the cry of danger to liberty — to take every opportunity of

embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion — to

flatter and fall in with all the non sense [sic] of the zealots of the day — It

may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that

he may ride the storm and direct the whirlwind.

This president resembles precisely what Hamilton warned against.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-08-2019, 04:07 PM
Short dick pedophile.

Tgo01
12-08-2019, 04:32 PM

That’s a lot of words for “I want Trump impeached for doing things Obama did as well!”

~Rocktar~
12-08-2019, 08:36 PM
Isn't this the report that was written before the "investigation" and "fair public hearings"?

I can't wait for the IG report.

Tgo01
12-08-2019, 09:03 PM
Isn't this the report that was written before the "investigation" and "fair public hearings"?

I can't wait for the IG report.

It was written before the deadline they gave to Trump to say if he wanted to participate in this shit.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-08-2019, 09:07 PM
I really hope the feds go after Schitt for surveilling citizens without a warrant.

Tgo01
12-08-2019, 09:22 PM
I really hope the feds go after Schitt for surveilling citizens without a warrant.

If the past has taught me anything it’s that high ranking Democrats aren’t held liable for their actions. Even most non-high ranking Democrats aren’t held liable.

Back
12-08-2019, 09:29 PM
That’s a lot of words for “I want Trump impeached for doing things Obama did as well!”

What impeachable offense did Obama commit and why didn't the majority republican House and Senate impeach him?

Tgo01
12-08-2019, 09:38 PM
What impeachable offense did Obama commit and why didn't the majority republican House and Senate impeach him?

That’s the point, dipshit. None of this amounts to an impeachable offense but the Democrats have corrupted the process because they have to cater to single digit IQ voters such as yourself.

Back
12-08-2019, 10:09 PM
That’s the point, dipshit. None of this amounts to an impeachable offense but the Democrats have corrupted the process because they have to cater to single digit IQ voters such as yourself.

Riiiight. So you are suggesting that with the republicans in full control of the House and Senate, if they had found an impeachable offense they just decided, NAH!, let him serve out his term. The "impeach a president for a blow-job" republicans? LOL.

Obama just didn't make an impeachable offense. Trump did. Here we are.

If you are going to BUT OBAMA! at least try to be somewhat realistic about it.

Tgo01
12-08-2019, 10:25 PM
Clinton was impeached for obstruction of justice, an actual crime to which there was ample evidence of. Stop displaying your utter ignorance of literally everything.

Ashlander
12-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Riiiight. So you are suggesting that with the republicans in full control of the House and Senate, if they had found an impeachable offense they just decided, NAH!, let him serve out his term. The "impeach a president for a blow-job" republicans? LOL.

Back likes children cause his junk looks average in their hands.

Neveragain
12-09-2019, 12:28 AM

Hillary Clinton donors charged in massive campaign-finance scheme

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/hillary-clinton-donors-charged-in-massive-campaign-finance-scheme/vp-BBXM1YY

One of the donors, Nader, was charged with possession of child pornography a year or 2 ago but was given immunity if he helped with the Meuler report.

Look at how the Clinton connected pedos are falling from the sky.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-09-2019, 08:14 AM
The "impeach a president for a blow-job" republicans?

This is why short dick pedophiles shouldn't be allowed the vote. He doesn't even know why Clinton was impeached.

Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives on December 19, 1998 on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote) and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote).

Parkbandit
12-09-2019, 09:25 AM
The "impeach a president for a blow-job" republicans? LOL.

This illustrates perfectly that:

1) You don't understand the Impeachment process.
2) You don't understand what sexual harassment is.
C) You don't understand what Clinton did to get Impeached.
3) You will always be the Retard Champion of this forum

Parkbandit
12-09-2019, 09:25 AM
Back likes children cause his junk looks average in their hands.

Hahahahahahaa...

That's so wrong, yet so fucking funny.

Methais
12-09-2019, 10:09 AM
Here's me eating lunch:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8a7b63662b21879a240cd42f846f0d13/tenor.gif?itemid=4828647

Methais
12-09-2019, 10:17 AM

At least Clinton's impeachment had some bipartisan support.

Five Democrats (Virgil Goode, Ralph Hall, Paul McHale, Charles Stenholm and Gene Taylor) voted in favor of three of the four articles of impeachment, but only Taylor voted for the abuse of power charge. Five Republicans (Amo Houghton, Peter King, Connie Morella, Chris Shays and Mark Souder) voted against the first perjury charge. Eight more Republicans (Sherwood Boehlert, Michael Castle, Phil English, Nancy Johnson, Jay Kim, Jim Leach, John McHugh and Ralph Regula), but not Souder, voted against the obstruction charge. Twenty-eight Republicans voted against the second perjury charge, sending it to defeat, and eighty-one voted against the abuse of power charge.

Article I charged that Clinton lied to the grand jury concerning:[27]

1. the nature and details of his relationship with Lewinsky
2. prior false statements he made in the Jones deposition
3. prior false statements he allowed his lawyer to make characterizing Lewinsky's affidavit
4. his attempts to tamper with witnesses

Article II charged Clinton with attempting to obstruct justice in the Jones case by:[28]

1.encouraging Lewinsky to file a false affidavit
2. encouraging Lewinsky to give false testimony if and when she was called to testify
3. concealing gifts he had given to Lewinsky that had been subpoenaed
4. attempting to secure a job for Lewinsky to influence her testimony
5. permitting his lawyer to make false statements characterizing Lewinsky's affidavit
6. attempting to tamper with the possible testimony of his secretary Betty Currie
7. making false and misleading statements to potential grand jury witnesses

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_of_Bill_Clinton#Impeachment_by_House_o f_Representatives

Methais
12-09-2019, 10:18 AM
On an unrelated note, Back, why did you suddenly stop using the word BINARY?

Seeing how proud you were of your new word brought a tear to my eye.

What happened?

Seizer
12-09-2019, 11:09 AM
On an unrelated note, Back, why did you suddenly stop using the word BINARY?

Seeing how proud you were of your new word brought a tear to my eye.

What happened?

It no longer computes to the word of the week club.

Methais
12-09-2019, 11:10 AM
It no longer computes to the word of the week club.

Was CNN or MSNBC or whoever using "binary" a lot last week?

Parkbandit
12-09-2019, 11:14 AM
Was CNN or MSNBC or whoever using "binary" a lot last week?

According to the cable TV ratings, there's only like 4-5 people that would know the answer.. and Backlash is one of them.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Nadler just called a recease so they can have a press conference. Yeah, this isn't partisan at all. So far two rolecall votes, 100% party line votes.

Methais
12-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Nadler just called a recease so they can have a press conference. Yeah, this isn't partisan at all. So far two rolecall votes, 100% party line votes.

https://i.imgur.com/eJKkLUB.png

Back
12-09-2019, 11:55 AM
Peak political theater to close out this decade. So far the republicans have just whined about the totally and legitimate process, called the accusation "baloney", and continue to try to hold things up with meaningless procedures. So for the democrats have laid out a timeline of facts that corroborates all of the points of their impeachment. Its sad to see the republicans this beholden to a person who does not deserve their, or the people's, total obedience. The people, and republicans, deserve Trump's obedience.

Suppa Hobbit Mage
12-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Peak political theater to close out this decade. So far the republicans have just whined about the totally and legitimate process, called the accusation "baloney", and continue to try to hold things up with meaningless procedures. So for the democrats have laid out a timeline of facts that corroborates all of the points of their impeachment. Its sad to see the republicans this beholden to a person who does not deserve their, or the people's, total obedience. The people, and republicans, deserve Trump's obedience.

Hey short dick pedophile. You posted your "thoughts" before any substantive counter arguments. Way to be a short dick pedophile.

Maybe after the counter argument is made, you can come back and repeat your partisan retardedness.