Page 1632 of 1680 FirstFirst ... 6321132153215821622163016311632163316341642 ... LastLast
Results 16,311 to 16,320 of 16798

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Why are you people so dishonest?

"The police didn't say that! The police said it!"

Also according to YOUR OWN LINK, they didn't "disavow" the advice, they said it was "well meaning." If they disavowed it they should have called the guy a fucking idiot and instructed people to stop listening to idiots like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    While not at all surprising you'd glom on to dumb advice given by a city constable, the department itself pretty quickly disavowed the advice.

An officer at a recent community meeting suggested that people leave the keys to their vehicle in a faraday bag by the front door. While well meaning, there are better ways to prevent auto theft motivated home invasions. Learn more here: https://t.co/z8JSOcIaCe
    Again, not at all surprised you'd again deliberately misconstrue something in your misguided sensationalism, but you do understand that they refer to their law enforcement officers as constables? No one here is denying it was one of their own officers who stated it, but the follow up by his department pointed out, "While well meaning, there are better ways to prevent auto theft" and provided a link to security measures that countered Constable Marco Ricciardi suggestion.

What precisely do you gain by sensationalizing something something one officer said that was walked back by his own department with the proper safety measures? The fact you didn't research the subject, post any referring links to your source, and failed to mention his department contradicted him suggests your usual desire to provoke extremism.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/there-are...ions-1.6807639

Again, not at all surprised you'd again deliberately misconstrue something in your misguided sensationalism, but you do understand that they refer to their law enforcement officers as constables? No one here is denying it was one of their own officers who stated it, but the follow up by his department pointed out, "While well meaning, there are better ways to prevent auto theft" and provided a link to security measures that countered Constable Marco Ricciardi suggestion.
    Again, why are you so dishonest? Where in my post did I show confusion that a constable is also a police officer? This is known around the world, it's not just a Canadian thing. You showed your dishonesty by claiming it was a "constable" who gave that advice, constable being a police officer, which is exactly what I said, the police said it.

The fact that other officers said it was "well meaning advice" while not directly telling people this is a bad idea, doesn't contradict anything I said in the slightest bit.

Again, you're more than willing to keep electing people with this mindset so they can continue to tell you to keep bending over, all the while you shit on other people for pointing out this insanity.

The only reason you're taking this "But the other officers said!!!" approach is because the other officers offered other advice. I would bet money that if the other officers said "Duh yeah! Great advice!" You'd be sitting here thinking up ways to spin this to say this actually is good advice. Because you're a dishonest shitstain who doesn't care that your politics puts people's lives in danger and gets them killed. As long as you feel good about yourself, which I have no idea how you do that.

Here's an analogy for ya, Seran, just to show how stupid you are.

Doctor: You should punch yourself in the face to cure the common cold.
    Other doctors: While this is well meaning advice, here are some other ways you can fight the common cold.

I mean come on. It doesn't even take a second grade level education to see how dumb this all is. Pretending the officer didn't offer up the dumbest advice ever, and that the other officers didn't exactly say "This is bad advice, please don't do this", doesn't help the situation.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-15-2024 at 02:21 PM.

Man, I hope tgo01 can get sErAn to quadruple down on his stupidity.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    As long as you feel good about yourself, which I have no idea how you do that.
    It's a side effect of having no self awareness.

Despite that though, I'm pretty sure that Seran is one of the most self loathing people on the planet. Which is why he stays butthurt and bitter over anything and everything doesn't involve being a piece of welfare collecting pedo shit 24/7.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Despite that though, I'm pretty sure that Seran is one of the most self loathing people on the planet.
    In his defense.. can you blame him?

If I was sErAn, I would hate myself too.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Dreaven, how ironic you use a doctor reference when in part Trump's mishandling of the Covid-19 pandemic and his trying to get people to ingest household cleaners prevented his second term.

An honest person, which you are not, would be able to parse the English language and see the Canadian police department calling out their officer's advice with a rebuke by offering better ways to prevent auto theft ​was circumventing the bad advice he gave.

Dreaven, how ironic you use a doctor reference when in part Trump's mishandling of the Covid-19 pandemic and his trying to get people to ingest household cleaners prevented his second term.
    God damn, you not only have the lowest intelligence I have ever read.. but you couple it with extreme gullibility and ignorance.

An honest person, which you are not, would be able to parse the English language and see the Canadian police department calling out their officer's advice with a rebuke by offering better ways to prevent auto theft ​was circumventing the bad advice he gave.
    Here is what the word "rebuke" means:

express sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behavior or actions.

Notice how the article you linked had the headline: 'There are better ways': Toronto police issue statement after officer tells residents to leave car keys near front door amid home invasions

That's neither sharp disproval or sharp criticism.

Now, this is just a triple.. we get triples from you every day.

Let's pull a quad. Don't be lazy.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    God damn, you not only have the lowest intelligence I have ever read.. but you couple it with extreme gullibility and ignorance.

Here is what the word "rebuke" means:

express sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behavior or actions.

Notice how the article you linked had the headline: 'There are better ways': Toronto police issue statement after officer tells residents to leave car keys near front door amid home invasions

That's neither sharp disproval or sharp criticism.

Now, this is just a triple.. we get triples from you every day.

Let's pull a quad. Don't be lazy.
    I like the part where he said an honest person would be able to parse the English language.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 03-15-2024 at 07:10 PM.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible