Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyranny of the ATF

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I may be misunderstanding you
    This is and always has been the case.

But it's not a simple "misunderstanding".. it's the inability for critical thinking and common sense that you lack which prevents you from understanding.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's not guns.. it's Democrat policies.

If you clean up the messes that Democrats have made out of most of our large cities (who have the strictest gun laws in the country) our "skyrocketing gun violence" would disappear.
    So the quote from the court case had absolutely nothing to do with the ATF ruling, thanks for answering for him.

So the quote from the court case had absolutely nothing to do with the ATF ruling, thanks for answering for him.
    I'm going to dumb this conversation down for you as much as I possibly can. I will try to use little words as well:

SP: ATF just changed rules of what defines a firearms dealer
    Seran: Our government is just trying to enforce the law!
    SP: What? No they changed the definition of what a firearms dealer is.
    Seran: It says "Well Regulated" in the 2nd Amendment so the government is just adding more regulations like the founding fathers wanted!
    SP: What? You aren't making any sense.
    Seran: IF WE COULD JUST SAVE 1% of the violence, isn't that worth it?
    Seran: Debate over. I win!

SP was the only person who's IQ isn't smaller than his actual age that didn't believe you were retarded.

Way to put him back on track with all normal people.

Fucking retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I'm going to dumb this conversation down for you as much as I possibly can. I will try to use little words as well:

Seran: It says "Well Regulated" in the 2nd Amendment so the government is just adding more regulations like the founding fathers wanted!

SP was the only person who's IQ isn't smaller than his actual age that didn't believe you were retarded.

Fucking retard.
    See look at that, your collective offense against the ATF rule is so convoluted and lacking any legal basis that even as you try and spin an entire page worth of pets, you still can't come up with a rational legal argument. If you're gonna move the goalposts PB, make sure it's in the same stadium you're playing in.

Fucking retard.
    I totally admit now to having a bit of a retard moment in my attempt to rationalize Seran being anything other than the Retard GOAT Champion. Nobody may quite understand why he is the way he is, but that doesn’t really matter in the scope of things.

See look at that, your collective offense against the ATF rule is so convoluted and lacking any legal basis that even as you try and spin an entire page worth of pets, you still can't come up with a rational legal argument. If you're gonna move the goalposts PB, make sure it's in the same stadium you're playing in.
    Seran, nobody was making the argument of well-regulated language in the 2nd Amendment except for you. The rest of your rant is nonsensical and lacks any intellectual effort. Simple question for you: Do you call yourself an American?

And the ATF regulates all arms sales in the United States, retail, wholesale, or private. I may be misunderstanding you, but a line from the ruling "the Second Amendment’s usage refers to all able-bodied men who are capable of acting in concert for the common defense." supports the jurisdiction of the ATF to make these rules, so not entirely sure why you're inserting it into the topic.
    The ATF didn’t become a thing until 1972 as an independent bureau of the Treasury department. Read the 2nd Amendment in its entirety. Read the shall not be infringed part fifty times. What they are doing is illegal and they know it, but they can inflict their damage while it takes years & millions of dollars spent in legal challenges. I advocate for the total repeal of their agency and will vote for & support politicians that have the balls & moral fortitude to act on their abolition.

Speaking for my own personal self for a moment & in the meantime until this is legally overturned, the joke is on them. I never sell my firearms. I just keep growing my collection & keeping my powder dry for that rainy day. Fuck them I won’t do what they tell me.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 09-03-2023 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    The ATF didn’t become a thing until 1972 as an independent bureau of the Treasury department. Read the 2nd Amendment in its entirety. Read the shall not be infringed part fifty times. What they are doing is illegal and they know it, but they can inflict their damage while it takes years & millions of dollars spent in legal challenges. I advocate for the total repeal of their agency and will vote for & support politicians that have the balls & moral fortitude to act on their abolition.

Speaking for my own personal self for a moment & in the meantime until this is legally overturned, the joke is on them. I never sell my firearms. I just keep growing my collection & keeping my powder dry for that rainy day. Fuck them I won’t do what they tell me.
    Now you're just splitting hairs. Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'. That the sentence concludes with 'shall not be infringed' doesn't negate the fact the Framers intended for the federal government to regulate firearms. I'm sure someone else will agree with your argument about undue burden and take it to Court, however I don't see it being overridden on any constitutional merit.

Now you're just splitting hairs. Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'. That the sentence concludes with 'shall not be infringed' doesn't negate the fact the Framers intended for the federal government to regulate firearms. I'm sure someone else will agree with your argument about undue burden and take it to Court, however I don't see it being overridden on any constitutional merit.
    That is the dumbest group of words I have ever read. How did our government come to be? Do you think it would have helped the United States of America if the British government regulated (by your definition of it) firearms? Perhaps the colonists should have let governor Thomas Gage take and/or register all the firearms. Did we win a revolutionary war that way Seran? Why do you think the 2nd Amendment was written and ratified in the Bill of Rights?

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    That is the dumbest group of words I have ever read. How did our government come to be? Do you think it would have helped the United States of America if the British government regulated (by your definition of it) firearms? Perhaps the colonists should have let governor Thomas Gage take and/or register all the firearms. Did we win a revolutionary war that way Seran? Why do you think the 2nd Amendment was written and ratified in the Bill of Rights?

Still no legal arguments supporting your point of view, only ridiculous conjecture.