Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Indicted in Georgia

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    documented
    /ˈdäkyəˌment/
    record (something) in written, photographic, or other form.

I’ll accept a photo or another form if you have it.
    May not be the doc you describe, but we'll likely get some documentation from one of the 18 facing RICO charges. Something along the lines of "Yep, he was in on it Here's the scoop" Sign here X "Please don't charge me with all those mandatory minimums."
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    May not be the doc you describe, but we'll likely get some documentation from one of the 18 facing RICO charges. Something along the lines of "Yep, he was in on it Here's the scoop" Sign here X "Please don't charge me with all those mandatory minimums."
    Given the literal plan written out by Cheeseman and Clark outlining their strategy for invalidating the electoral college results which the special prosecutor has laid out in Georgia was carried out for their state, I don't think there is any doubt about a conviction. The number of defendants pulls in the co-conspirators, the indictment lays out the 'connected dots'. Three of his four indictments are bullet proof.

Fifty-three percent believe Trump did something illegal when it comes to efforts to change the 2020 election results, including most Democrats (90%) and 6 in 10 independents (62%). About 1 in 10 Republicans think the former president did something illegal (13%).
    Fox News pretty clearly shows the divide runs along party lines per their latest poll. It's sad really, the Democrats and Independents clearly see the well outlined charges which have been approved by a grand jury of the people in four occasions now. While Republicans have been convinced by the irrational distractions about whataboutism claims and distinctly unproven political motivations. I'm looking foreward to guilty verdicts, not going to lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Let's see the actual evidence on this claim.

Everything about January 6th was orchestrated to get a desired result.

Everything.
    You’re not a real MAGA. You’re just an internet troll who lives a miserable existence. You’re not an actual trump cultist and you know it.

You exist to make others miserable. It’s very sad and I feel genuinely bad for your children.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You’re not a real MAGA. You’re just an internet troll who lives a miserable existence. You’re not an actual trump cultist and you know it.

You exist to make others miserable. It’s very sad and I feel genuinely bad for your children.
    You want to see real MAGA?

YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE REAL MAGA!

l I have yet to see direct evidence directly linking Trump to this grand conspiracy. I’ve certainly heard a lot of circumstantial (at best if not hearsay) evidence, but I have my reasonable doubt.
    It’s actually funny you say this honestly buddy, you don’t have any direct evidence linking Biden, fuck you don’t even have circumstantial evidence linking him to his son and all his business dealings, yet every single Republican says he’s guilty of it, so why is that?

You all complain about a two tier Justice system, yet look at what you all are asking for, in defense of Trump, there’s no evidence! He’s innocent! but when it comes to Biden, HE’S GUILTY! I don’t need evidence!
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-17-2023 at 12:52 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    It’s actually funny you say this honestly buddy, you don’t have any direct evidence linking Biden, fuck you don’t even have circumstantial evidence linking him to his son and all his business dealings, yet every single Republican says he’s guilty of it, so why is that?

You all complain about a two tier Justice system, yet look at what you all are asking for, in defense of Trump, there’s no evidence! He’s innocent! but when it comes to Biden, HE’S GUILTY! I don’t need evidence!
    Yeah, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence, first person testimony and video of him doing exactly what was the excuse for the first impeachment. Just because you and others discount, dismiss and ignore it does not mean it isn't there. Keep guzzling the copium and supporting election interfearance. Remember Robespierre’s Law – Power you give government to do unto others will be used to do unto you.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post

There is a great deal of evidence to charge Hunter with many crimes. There is a significant amount of circumstantial evidence that ties Joe Biden to crimes. The stuff that I know about now, it’s not yet enough to convict him in a criminal trial. There is possibly enough to get past a grand jury if he were not the current President, but it would be a weak-sauce case with the public information we know. Further investigation is needed. I’ll be consistent in saying even if there was overwhelming damning concrete evidence, it would be difficult to get an unbiased jury. Our justice system might be the best in the world, but it’s far from perfect.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 08-17-2023 at 01:11 AM.

There is a great deal of evidence to charge Hunter with many crimes. There is a significant amount of circumstantial evidence that ties Joe Biden to crimes. The stuff that I know about now, it’s not yet enough to convict him in a criminal trial. There is possibly enough to get past a grand jury if he were not the current President, but it would be a weak-sauce case with the public information we know. Further investigation is needed. I’ll be consistent in saying even if there was overwhelming damning concrete evidence, it would be difficult to get an unbiased jury. Our justice system might be the best in the world, but it’s far from perfect.
    Oh I 100% agree that Hunter did fuck up, but there is no direct evidence linking his father to anything, the Republican committee even admitted it, but every Republican will say the president is guilty, yet they don’t say the same thing about Trump?

I even made a post about it earlier, and multiple republicans said they don’t need direct evidence, but here we are, republicans asking for direct evidence for Trump?

Republicans: The Biden family is corrupt! The president made money on business deals in Ukraine!
    Democrats: there is no direct evidence to support this.
    Republicans: It doesn’t matter, we know he’s guilty!

Republicans: Trump is innocent!
    Democrats: but there is possible evidence to support what he did was illegal.
    Republicans: Where is the direct evidence?! There is none! Trump is innocent and did nothing wrong!
    Democrats: but there is no direct evidence against Joe Biden?
    Republicans: doesn’t matter, Trump is innocent and Joe Biden is corrupt!

See the issue here? With The president, you don’t need direct evidence, you just know he’s guilty, but with Trump, you need direct evidence, otherwise you just know he’s innocent.

How does that work?

Is the excuse this is a democratic witch hunt? Well, couldn’t I just say this a Republican witch hunt against Joe Biden?
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-17-2023 at 05:28 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I never claimed to be a MAGA.

I live an exceptional life that I'm extremely happy with.

I never said I was a Trump cultist. Ever.

You exist to make others miserable.
    Knowing I have had this type of impact on your "life" makes me actually feel very warm inside.

Thank you.

Now I know it wasn't for nothing... I got great entertainment from this site and I made one retard extremely miserable because of words on a forum.

Are you still so upset I got $180 from you for being an ultra-tard? Bro, it's only $180.. but if you really need it back because you still are having trouble making ends meet.. just let me know.

It’s very sad and I feel genuinely bad for your children.
    You don't have to.. We have raised 2 very well adjusted young ladies who are ready for the world.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 08-17-2023 at 07:47 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.