Page 206 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216256306706 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You got conned by a reality TV star. It's true other people are upset at the consequences of your stupidity, but that doesn't change your underlying stupidity. And beeteedubs, you've been having a meltdown since, shitting out poorly conceived apologetics, hysterically calling news "fake" -- only to have it confirmed days, hours or minutes later -- and then falling for the same trick repeatedly. Contorting yourself into a pretzel in order to rationalize supporting someone robbing you blind is you having a meltdown in slow motion.
    How exactly was I conned?

First thing he did was nominate and get confirmed a very young and Conservative judge? If that is the only thing he does during his first term.. it's a win for me and a loss for you.

You and your ilk having daily Trump Meltdowns are just the cherry on top of a delicious sundae.

Thank you for coming back. I knew you would.. just like I knew you would after you left all those other times. You can't stay away, no matter how hard you try. It's part of your low self esteem issues.

The more posts, the more upset you obviously are. That doesn't seem particularly difficult to understand, but you often have issues with simple matters.
    Is that how this works? Good to know.

Let me know the exact cutoff. 3 is upset? 2 is ok? 1 is perfectly sane? Is that the benchmark everyone uses on an open forum?

Are you using the same PhD in Psychology that time4fun uses?

Whatever you say, PB. You were confronted with a long list of developments that demonstrate the Trump administration's collusion with Russia. You found yourself totally incapable of responding to it and fled, per the usual. Not just you walking in and out of a conversation, but fleeing from a response to a question that you stupidly asked. You can't engage in the issues, period, as you've demonstrated over more than a decade. You're a deluded imbecile, and it's fun putting you in your place.
    How can I flee... AND post 3 posts in a row, therefore so upset?

The only one between the 2 of us that has fled from these forums is you. I've never left.. you've left multiple times now whenever you are outted for stupidity.

Also, you have never, ever "put me in my place". Ever.

Add delusions of grandeur to your many, many mental issues.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    Wait, so these knuckleheads ran away to a forum designed to “not hurt their feelings” then that forum died and they’re all now crawling back to this forum?

Not only this, they have dragged Wyrom and other GM's right into the mix.

There's also sufficient evidence that they have been creating gemstone accounts to impersonate people. This became fairly obvious after my last discussion with Wyrom and Chris.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

THANK YOU!

This is my 3rd post in a row to show how upset I am... but Neveragain had the c-c-c-combo breaker.. so I guess I'm not upset.

(OR AM I!?)

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah I've been gone for 6 months. But keep making things up.
    What's being made up? You said those things multiple times. Obviously not in the exact words of OMG OMG OMG THIS IS REALLY REALLY SUPER IT TIME FOR REALZ GUYS!!! but I understand that most things need to be spelled out for you in order for you to get it, especially when humor is involved.

Remember when you said there wouldn't be a democratic backlash in the 2018 elections?

Congratulations on having demonstrated how little you understand about American politics.
    Remember how the elections are still 7 months in the future? Tell us more about these election results that haven't happened yet.

Congratulations on having demonstrated how little you understand about American politics.

Or anything that hasn't happened yet.

Or anything involving time.

Or anything at all.

Except for how to be retarded.

And sniff your own farts.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-04-2018 at 09:42 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What happened to you exiting the forums because of all the meanie heads? Tell us why you came back.
    As much as I hate to rob you of what is apparently a very comforting story for you, I left because Whirlin asked me to help by posting exclusively in the new forum.

You act as though I just woke up one day and suddenly realized you little 4Chan wannabes were bad for the game.

Whirlin is gone now, so I no longer feel obligated to avoid public posts on these forums. But if it makes you feel better to think it was you, by all means.
    Last edited by time4fun; 04-04-2018 at 09:41 AM.

As much as I hate to rob you of what is apparently a very comforting story for you, I left because Whirlin asked me to help by posting exclusively in the new forum.

You act as though I just woke up one day and suddenly realized you little 4Chan wannabes were bad for the game.

Whirlin is gone now, so I no longer feel obligated to avoid public posts on these forums. But if it makes you feel better to think it was you, by all means.
    lol @ your rep

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    From what I recall, the only slinking that has taken place was the retard crew slinking their way over to the safe space forums...that failed like the mandate.
    Mandate? In any event, I was never a fan of that other forum. I think I posted there once.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    "My side isn't wrong, your side is wrong!"

Who are these people that post once and are scared away though? Please defend your position on this.
    This is the part you find contentious?

There's a cadre of right-wing circlejerkers, some left-wingers, maybe one or two centrists, and the occasional person who rarely posts, says their one piece and disappears for another few months, and on rare occasions, post a little more. People like Taernath, Jeril, Richard, Drauz, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Please quote just one post of PB being hysterical.
    Okay. This exchange, for one.

This, for another.

Whenever he gets really upset, he starts ignoring whatever it was he was talking about, and rants and raves about the person, rather than what he was talking about. Both because of his inability to control himself, but also to distract from how hilariously poorly he was arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    How exactly was I conned?

First thing he did was nominate and get confirmed a very young and Conservative judge? If that is the only thing he does during his first term.. it's a win for me and a loss for you.

You and your ilk having daily Trump Meltdowns are just the cherry on top of a delicious sundae.

Thank you for coming back. I knew you would.. just like I knew you would after you left all those other times. You can't stay away, no matter how hard you try. It's part of your low self esteem issues.
    If you voted for Trump at any level based on the issues, you got conned. The deficit, national defense, the revitalization of middle America, etc. Not to mention you voted for someone who was openly conspiring with a foreign power. You've rationalized the GOP-donating wealthy looting the country in exchange for the peanuts you've personally received.

You did get a justice confirmed, congrats. It's a pity it came at the cost of introducing purely partisan politics into the process, though, given what Mitch McConnell decided to do with the seat while Obama was in office. If you don't think that's going to bite the GOP in the long-term, you're precisely as stupid as I already know you are.

And again, not sure where you've gotten the notion that I ever "left." I always lurk, even if I'm not particularly motivated to get into one of these back-and-forths you love so much.

Is that how this works? Good to know.

Let me know the exact cutoff. 3 is upset? 2 is ok? 1 is perfectly sane? Is that the benchmark everyone uses on an open forum?

Are you using the same PhD in Psychology that time4fun uses?
    "If I act like it's silly, it won't be true! Even if it's completely obvious!"

Spoiler Alert: When you go on a spree of epithet-laced screeds, it's obvious you're upset. Especially when you drop the pretense of caring about the issue you're "discussing" in lieu of those screeds and solely attack the person behind the argument.

How can I flee... AND post 3 posts in a row, therefore so upset?

The only one between the 2 of us that has fled from these forums is you. I've never left.. you've left multiple times now whenever you are outted for stupidity.

Also, you have never, ever "put me in my place". Ever.

Add delusions of grandeur to your many, many mental issues.
    As I just mentioned: You flee the argument, in favor of your usual derailing strategy. Case in point. You'll just start railing about something else, responding to someone else, etc. And again.... never left, buddy, just because I don't always post daily. And you've been put in your place dozens of times, just like you were here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Mandate? In any event, I was never a fan of that other forum. I think I posted there once.

This is the part you find contentious?

There's a cadre of right-wing circlejerkers, some left-wingers, maybe one or two centrists, and the occasional person who rarely posts, says their one piece and disappears for another few months, and on rare occasions, post a little more. People like Taernath, Jeril, Richard, Drauz, etc.

Okay. This exchange, for one.

This, for another.

Whenever he gets really upset, he starts ignoring whatever it was he was talking about, and rants and raves about the person, rather than what he was talking about. Both because of his inability to control himself, but also to distract from how hilariously poorly he was arguing.

If you voted for Trump at any level based on the issues, you got conned. The deficit, national defense, the revitalization of middle America, etc. Not to mention you voted for someone who was openly conspiring with a foreign power. You've rationalized the GOP-donating wealthy looting the country in exchange for the peanuts you've personally received.

You did get a justice confirmed, congrats. It's a pity it came at the cost of introducing purely partisan politics into the process, though, given what Mitch McConnell decided to do with the seat while Obama was in office. If you don't think that's going to bite the GOP in the long-term, you're precisely as stupid as I already know you are.

And again, not sure where you've gotten the notion that I ever "left." I always lurk, even if I'm not particularly motivated to get into one of these back-and-forths you love so much.

"If I act like it's silly, it won't be true! Even if it's completely obvious!"

Spoiler Alert: When you go on a spree of epithet-laced screeds, it's obvious you're upset. Especially when you drop the pretense of caring about the issue you're "discussing" in lieu of those screeds and solely attack the person behind the argument.

As I just mentioned: You flee the argument, in favor of your usual derailing strategy. Case in point. You'll just start railing about something else, responding to someone else, etc. And again.... never left, buddy, just because I don't always post daily. And you've been put in your place dozens of times, just like you were here.
    Damn you're retarded.