Page 205 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255305705 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Make the posts. It's why we're here. See? I did two, nothing bad happened.
    If 3 = upset.. 2 means your sort of upset?

Tell us what's on your mind.. what is getting you sort of sad?
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 04-04-2018 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Reality check: This forum is almost nothing but you, Wrathbringer, Parkbandit and one or two other reactionary idiots circlejerking, occasionally broken up by either the left-wingers who enjoy poking holes in your retarded positions, or the occasional average poster who wanders in here, sees how you treat people, posts once and runs off.
    "My side isn't wrong, your side is wrong!"

Who are these people that post once and are scared away though? Please defend your position on this.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Reality: Okay, Mr. Triple Poster. Tell me more about how upset everyone else is. Especially when you can't engage on the issues, and inevitably slink away to your hole every time you get called out for bullshitting.
    From what I recall, the only slinking that has taken place was the retard crew slinking their way over to the safe space forums...that failed like the mandate.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

No one argued if there were no charges, there was no crime.

The argument was you can't assume someone is definitely going to prison and definitely violated the law until the investigation is over. The same standard is true here as well.

But nothing about the argument says "We should ignore all evidence, even when it's staring us straight in the face, and not discuss it." But if you want to pretend it's interpreted that way- I suggest you lead by example and exit this thread.
    What happened to you exiting the forums because of all the meanie heads? Tell us why you came back.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I voted in someone that would make little snowflakes like you have a meltdown.

And that meltdown has been going strong ever since. BEST vote I have ever cast.
    You got conned by a reality TV star. It's true other people are upset at the consequences of your stupidity, but that doesn't change your underlying stupidity. And beeteedubs, you've been having a meltdown since, shitting out poorly conceived apologetics, hysterically calling news "fake" -- only to have it confirmed days, hours or minutes later -- and then falling for the same trick repeatedly. Contorting yourself into a pretzel in order to rationalize supporting someone robbing you blind is you having a meltdown in slow motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Wait.. so it used to be 12 posts in 30 minutes was a sure sign of being "upset". Now it's 3 posts in a row is a sign?

You two fools need to write these rules down so you don't confuse each other.
    The more posts, the more upset you obviously are. That doesn't seem particularly difficult to understand, but you often have issues with simple matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    LOL. I can't engage in the issues with you.. it's like arguing with a retard.. no one wants to be that guy.

I suppose I could do some real bullshit, create a number of alt accounts and use them to "agree" with me... but that would take someone who has some serious mental problems and low esteem issues.
    Whatever you say, PB. You were confronted with a long list of developments that demonstrate the Trump administration's collusion with Russia. You found yourself totally incapable of responding to it and fled, per the usual. Not just you walking in and out of a conversation, but fleeing from a response to a question that you stupidly asked. You can't engage in the issues, period, as you've demonstrated over more than a decade. You're a deluded imbecile, and it's fun putting you in your place.

You got conned by a reality TV star. It's true other people are upset at the consequences of your stupidity, but that doesn't change your underlying stupidity. And beeteedubs, you've been having a meltdown since, shitting out poorly conceived apologetics, hysterically calling news "fake" -- only to have it confirmed days, hours or minutes later -- and then falling for the same trick repeatedly. Contorting yourself into a pretzel in order to rationalize supporting someone robbing you blind is you having a meltdown in slow motion.

The more posts, the more upset you obviously are. That doesn't seem particularly difficult to understand, but you often have issues with simple matters.

Whatever you say, PB. You were confronted with a long list of developments that demonstrate the Trump administration's collusion with Russia. You found yourself totally incapable of responding to it and fled, per the usual. Not just you walking in and out of a conversation, but fleeing from a response to a question that you stupidly asked. You can't engage in the issues, period, as you've demonstrated over more than a decade. You're a deluded imbecile, and it's fun putting you in your place.
    You're retarded. Also:

butter.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I never get why people give a shit how many posts someone does in a row. We won't run out of posts. It's fine.
    It's like playing the race card in a political argument. It just means they have nothing else. Watch now as I post multiple times in a row.

Please quote just one post of PB being hysterical.

I see you've been attending time4fun's logic classes.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-04-2018 at 09:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Necro, probably View Post
    Wait, so these knuckleheads ran away to a forum designed to “not hurt their feelings” then that forum died and they’re all now crawling back to this forum?

Yes that's exactly what happened.

http://forums.elanthia.online

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    You're retarded. Also:

butter.jpg