Quote Originally Posted by SorcGoods101 View Post
The powers that be at Simutronics have seen it fit to permanently ban me for making too much silver (implied: without them make enough money). I am posting this so that everyone knows the truth of the situation. For months, I have been fighting in REIM, I've probably said hello to some of you in the last node, where I spent most of my time. I was, as the GMs have now called it, cycling the Emperor and Empress. I bought thousands of dollars worth of REIM orbs and died hundreds of times in the process. All told, I made 1-2B silver in roughly 6 months (heavily tail weighted as I got better at it). After implementing the loot cap in April (which I honestly knew nothing about until I saw a random thought on LNET), they removed over 800M silver from my accounts and implemented a 90 day AFK penalty across them. When I contacted support to argue that nothing I did was against any published rules or implied game mechanics, they spent a week looking through logs. In the end, they determined that after the loot cap was implemented in April, one of my eight characters earned over the cap by abusing a game mechanic (they assigned every silver made to one character... the value was under the collective loot cap for my group). NOTE: This is not the penalty they originally stated. Despite my saying on multiple occasions that I would be honest and return whatever they thought was obtained "against policy", they decided my 25+ years in the game were not enough to substantiate my history of positive actions and interactions.

I would like to again thank all the GMs and GHs that made this game what it was/is for so long. Thank you to the many players that I have interacted with the years as well.

Sincerely,
Soleren
The main people in charge are complete tools. They used to be cool, but they have to make money now or be fired(guessing on that)