PDA

View Full Version : Mail Bombs

Pages : [1] 2 3

~Rocktar~
10-25-2018, 03:09 PM
Ok, so the whole bomb thing needs it's own thread so here it is.

Here is a very decent commentary about them and the response.

https://youtu.be/RADhudqUC4w

Gelston
10-25-2018, 03:16 PM
It is just strange to me, one with the timing, two not a single one of them has gone off. We aren't lucky enough to not have a single one detonate.

Also, according to a bunch of Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection classes I've taken while in... This guy just made the biggest prototypical mail bomb package. His package literally looks exactly like what it says to look out for. It is almost as if he looked at the manuals and said "My package will look like that." Grease stains, misspellings, excess postage. He couldn't have made it more obvious unless he wrote "THIS IS A BOMB" on the damn things.

Astray
10-25-2018, 03:23 PM
It is just strange to me, one with the timing, two not a single one of them has gone off. We aren't lucky enough to not have a single one detonate.

Also, according to a bunch of Anti-Terrorism/Force Protection classes I've taken while in... This guy just made the biggest prototypical mail bomb package. His package literally looks exactly like what it says to look out for. It is almost as if he looked at the manuals and said "My package will look like that." Grease stains, misspellings, excess postage. He couldn't have made it more obvious unless he wrote "THIS IS A BOMB" on the damn things.

Agreed.

The bombs look very prop worthy. We'll know after a full investigation.

Tgo01
10-25-2018, 03:26 PM

Some bomb experts are saying the thing looks silly. One guy said the wires shouldn't be exposed outside of the bomb and they could have used a much smaller timer and put that inside the bomb also so the whole thing is inside the pipe. Instead someone was able to pull the pipe bomb out of the package and take a picture of it, not to mention it looks like an ISIS flag is wrapped around it, wires are on the outside, and a larger timer is on the outside also. It looks like a typical cartoon/movie prop bomb.

Gelston
10-25-2018, 03:29 PM
I'm really leaning towards this being a false flag. Not a sanctioned one, mind you, but some idiot doing it on their own.

They have so much evidence on them though, I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't surveilling the person that is responsible right now.

Methais
10-25-2018, 03:31 PM
I heard through an anonymous source that it was cwolff.

The timeline is consistent with his PC absence, so it's probably true.

Tgo01
10-25-2018, 03:32 PM
I heard through an anonymous source that it was cwolff.

The timeline is consistent with his PC absence, so it's probably true.

That's more than enough evidence for the left to convict someone. I say let's throw'em in jail!

Stanley Burrell
10-25-2018, 03:38 PM
http://oi66.tinypic.com/1sl07q.jpg

Andre 3000 and Big Boi are responsible. Case closed. You're welcome.

Neveragain
10-25-2018, 03:41 PM
Some bomb experts are saying the thing looks silly. One guy said the wires shouldn't be exposed outside of the bomb and they could have used a much smaller timer and put that inside the bomb also so the whole thing is inside the pipe. Instead someone was able to pull the pipe bomb out of the package and take a picture of it, not to mention it looks like an ISIS flag is wrapped around it, wires are on the outside, and a larger timer is on the outside also. It looks like a typical cartoon/movie prop bomb.

I really like that the bomb maker had red wire for positive and black wire for negative, like the bomb won't work if you use the same color of wire.

Astray
10-25-2018, 03:45 PM
I really like that the bomb maker had red wire for positive and black wire for negative, like the bomb won't work if you use the same color of wire.

Fuck, okay. I wasn't the only one who saw that.

Androidpk
10-25-2018, 03:46 PM
That's more than enough evidence for the right to convict someone. I say let's throw'em in jail!

lock them up!

Gelston
10-25-2018, 03:47 PM
lock them up!

Post your death threats.

Tgo01
10-25-2018, 03:49 PM
Post your death threats.

pk alluded to this yesterday, he considers people telling him to "piss off" to be death threats.

Neveragain
10-25-2018, 03:51 PM
Fuck, okay. I wasn't the only one who saw that.

https://i.imgflip.com/eo8h5.jpg

Methais
10-25-2018, 03:52 PM
lock them up!

Confirmed cwolff sent pk death threats.

Androidpk
10-25-2018, 03:52 PM
pk alluded to this yesterday, he considers people telling him to "piss off" to be death threats.

No, I don't consider that. That's just your lame ass assumption.

Gelston
10-25-2018, 03:55 PM
No, I don't consider that. That's just your lame ass assumption.

So post the death threats then.

Androidpk
10-25-2018, 03:56 PM
So post the death threats then.

Say please first, bitch.

Neveragain
10-25-2018, 04:02 PM
NPC Response - NPC #1611150
OMG you are a fucking bot.Both you and Trump are a sexist.Because of the extremist you are.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/72967f1157c8f28322af04a1ca13236c/tenor.gif?itemid=3876226

Gelston
10-25-2018, 04:04 PM
Say please first, bitch.

Okay, please post the death threats you received on the PC.

~Rocktar~
10-25-2018, 04:06 PM

I always wondered that, why not make your bomb using the same color wires, maybe spray paint the whole thing one color and then maybe put the whole thing in a large lump of clay, explosive or hell, just cement if you are making one that can be carried somewhere by a vehicle.

Wrathbringer
10-25-2018, 04:07 PM
Okay, please post the non-existent death threats you lied about receiving on the PC you stupid tard.

Fixed.

Gelston
10-25-2018, 04:07 PM
I always wondered that, why not make your bomb using the same color wires, maybe spray paint the whole thing one color and then maybe put the whole thing in a large lump of clay, explosive or hell, just cement if you are making one that can be carried somewhere by a vehicle.

They do just use random wires. Except in movies. I've seen a lot disarmed too. The don't go around cutting wires. They put another explosive on them and blow them up.

Astray
10-25-2018, 04:19 PM

Seen IED's running cellphones rigged to mortar shells or mines but that's all. Even then they were never pretty.

Gelston
10-25-2018, 04:22 PM
Seen IED's running cellphones rigged to mortar shells or mines but that's all. Even then they were never pretty.

In Afghan they mostly used Ammonium Nitrate (fertilizer) in these yellow containers that were all over the fucking country. My AO they mostly used pressure plates. They just used whatever wires they had laying around. Actually used to most easily find them by seeing the wires.

Astray
10-25-2018, 04:28 PM
In Afghan they mostly used Ammonium Nitrate (fertilizer) in these yellow containers that were all over the fucking country. My AO they mostly used pressure plates. They just used whatever wires they had laying around. Actually used to most easily find them by seeing the wires.

Heh... I remember almost having my first heart attack when I saw an extension cord sticking up out of the ground and rounding the corner into an alley. Turned out to be some asshole stealing power.

Years of my life, gone.

Gelston
10-25-2018, 04:31 PM
Heh... I remember almost having my first heart attack when I saw an extension cord sticking up out of the ground and rounding the corner into an alley. Turned out to be some asshole stealing power.

Years of my life, gone.

My truck, we were trying to run over an IED. I'd see a pile of rocks and shit and I'd tell my driver to go run over all that shit over there.

Astray
10-25-2018, 04:32 PM
My truck, we were trying to run over an IED. I'd see a pile of rocks and shit and I'd tell my driver to go run over all that shit over there.

Fucking lol.

~Rocktar~
10-25-2018, 05:51 PM

My Nephew served in the Marines in Trashcanastan as he likes to refer to it, he was a tank mechanic (which means anything that needs fixing in reality) and when not doing that, he was driving an MRAP with a crew looking for IEDs and so on. He hated it because he had to fix the truck when something got damaged. They found a large Soviet artillery shell one that blew close enough that it bounced them around inside very badly. Even strapped in with full kit, he suffered a substantial concussion, one guy broke his arm and so on. The truck didn't roll but yeah, not a fun job for anyone. The concussion was serious enough to cause him enough recovery issues that between it and knee damage he is now out on medical 70% disability and likely to go to 100% status in the next 5-10 years and need knee replacements. He is 28.

This whole bomb thing is just bad on so many levels.

Gelston
10-25-2018, 05:53 PM
Imagine that, still no death threat posts by Pk. I even said please.

Tgo01
10-25-2018, 05:56 PM
Imagine that, still no death threat posts by Pk. I even said please.

I think pk might be one of the few people on the PC to not receive a death threat.

Parkbandit
10-25-2018, 06:05 PM
I think pk might be one of the few people on the PC to not receive a death threat.

Maybe he meant that he was upset by the death threats he sent people?

Or he was upset by the death threats other people received?

Trying to decipher the retarded mind is very difficult.

Methais
10-25-2018, 06:23 PM
Say please first, bitch.

Post the death threats please first, bitch.

Neveragain
10-25-2018, 06:24 PM
They do just use random wires. Except in movies. I've seen a lot disarmed too. The don't go around cutting wires. They put another explosive on them and blow them up.

You really need to stop ruining this really bad episode of designated survivor.

Archigeek
10-26-2018, 01:52 PM
That Van tho.

Astray
10-26-2018, 02:01 PM
Between the guy in India that worships Trump and the Shrine Bomber, this is getting weird.

Archigeek
10-26-2018, 02:24 PM

Top youth soccer recruits for Trump!

Methais
10-26-2018, 03:05 PM
Now idea if legit but...

https://i.imgur.com/kcbcmcv.png

https://media.giphy.com/media/cbG9wtoO8QScw/giphy.gif

Astray
10-26-2018, 03:10 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/svb8tKSIpGfHq/giphy.gif

Taernath
10-26-2018, 03:17 PM
The page was either removed or it never existed.

Check this out though:
https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/cesar-sayoc/

Sayoc used to dream of becoming a professional wrestler. Instead, he found work as a professional stripper.

According to online records, Sayoc is a registered Republican, who registered with the GOP in Florida in March 2016.

Methais
10-26-2018, 03:21 PM
The page was either removed or it never existed.

https://media.giphy.com/media/j3yu1D7dsPg40/giphy.gif

Check this out though:
https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/cesar-sayoc/

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b9f37113e0a3a8220dca3a38be64c984/tenor.gif?itemid=7810612

Sayoc used to dream of becoming a professional wrestler.

https://i.imgur.com/hd7rC6V.gif

Instead, he found work as a professional stripper.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ca0fa43bd56c94e150899e351e2c1807/tumblr_my6ef2P5WN1t9n49mo1_250.gif

Taernath
10-26-2018, 03:22 PM
Fucking Republican strippers.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 03:23 PM
Radical right wing terrorist and Trump's stochastic terrorism is to blame.

Methais
10-26-2018, 03:26 PM

You're to blame.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 03:30 PM

Who is to blame for you making up death threats to excuse your shitty behavior?

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 03:35 PM
Who is to blame for you making up death threats to excuse your shitty behavior?

Quick tgotgo, deflect! Why won't you acknowledge this right wing domestic terrorist? Because he's the spitting image of all of Trump's demented cult followers? And you say the left is violent..

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 03:38 PM
Quick tgotgo, deflect! Why won't you acknowledge this right wing domestic terrorist? Because he's the spitting image of all of Trump's demented cult followers? And you say the left is violent..

PC: You're a piece of shit for the way you have treated people here.
pk, deflecting: But...but I was the target of death threats! I was justified!
PC: Show us the death threats then.
pk: Stop deflecting!

Just share with us these death threats you allegedly received and we can all move on.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 03:42 PM
You and the MAGA.trolls don't speak for the PC.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 03:44 PM

pk actually quoting directly from that NPC quote generator but just adding PC at the end.

I knew pk sounded more bot like than usual. Run out of material already?

Astray
10-26-2018, 03:49 PM
I do want to know if there were genuine death threats. That shit is serious.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 03:52 PM
The FBI says the devices were actual IEDs and not just hoax devices and the guy is being charged with transporting explosives across state lines as well as sending them through the mail.

Neveragain
10-26-2018, 03:53 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/lT4sgCJwC7B4c/giphy.gif

Taernath
10-26-2018, 03:58 PM

pk over here desperately hoping someone will appear to defend him, but no one ever does..

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 03:58 PM
The FBI says the devices were actual IEDs and not just hoax devices and the guy is being charged with transporting explosives across state lines as well as sending them through the mail.

Other charges:

Threats against former Presidents and their families
Threatening interstate communications
Assaulting federal officers (by means of intimidation)

Astray
10-26-2018, 03:59 PM
pk over here desperately hoping someone will appear to defend him, but no one ever does..

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/6hzO_W6mgzA/hqdefault.jpg

Methais
10-26-2018, 04:00 PM

Whoaa slow down creeper, your cwolff is starting to show.

I think what PK is saying is that we need a thread for his death threats, so that it doesn't interfere with other topics.

As you wish. (http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthread.php?117809-Did-Androidpk-receive-death-threats-on-the-PC&p=2061943#post2061943)

Astray
10-26-2018, 04:02 PM
Whoaa slow down creeper, your cwolff is starting to show.

I think what PK is saying is that we need a thread for his death threats, so that it doesn't interfere with other topics.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FailingAgonizingAntlion-small.gif

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 04:09 PM
pk really wants to push this bomb narrative as much as he can, even time4fun and cwolff didn't come out of early retirement to make a big deal about it. Most of social media as far as I can tell aren't making that big of a deal out of it either other than far leftists such as pk.

I have a few theories for why this narrative doesn't seem to be gaining much traction.

1) No one was hurt, thankfully.
2) The Democrats and the media played their hand much too early. The narrative from the minute it was being reported was this was all Trump's fault because of violence he promotes yet not a single person can name a single time Trump has condoned or called for violence.
3) The Democrats and the media have been playing the "It's all Trump's fault" card so much that no one really takes their continued cries seriously anymore, again other than far leftists such as pk.
4) The guy legit sounds like a crazy person, having done this type of shit several times before in the past, kind of destroys the narrative that Trump caused this guy to go crazy.

But the media so desperately wants to be a victim that they are pushing the victim narrative, even though they were never a target in this.

And just to clarify because I know pk will latch onto this like the pathetic victim he is, I'm not condoning his behavior and I'm not defending it. I'm glad he was either so inept at making bombs or didn't want them to go off that no one was hurt, I'm glad he was caught and arrested, and I don't ever think violence is the answer in response to someone saying mean words. I also don't think slandering people by lying and saying they sent you death threats is right either.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 04:14 PM
pk really wants to push this bomb narrative as much as he can, even time4fun and cwolff didn't come out of early retirement to make a big deal about it. Most of social media as far as I can tell aren't making that big of a deal out of it either other than far leftists such as pk.

I have a few theories for why this narrative doesn't seem to be gaining much traction.

2) The Democrats and the media played their hand much too early. The narrative from the minute it was being reported was this was all Trump's fault because of violence he promotes yet not a single person can name a single time Trump has condoned or called for violence.
3) The Democrats and the media have been playing the "It's all Trump's fault" card so much that no one really takes their continued cries seriously anymore, again other than far leftists such as pk.
4) The guy legit sounds like a crazy person, having done this type of shit several times before in the past, kind of destroys the narrative that Trump caused this guy to go crazy.

But the media so desperately wants to be a victim that they are pushing the victim narrative, even though they were never a target in this.

And just to clarify because I know pk will latch onto this like the pathetic victim he is, I'm not condoning his behavior and I'm not defending it. I'm glad he was either so inept at making bombs or didn't want them to go off that no one was hurt, I'm glad he was caught and arrested, and I don't ever think violence is the answer in response to someone saying mean words. I also don't think slandering people by lying and saying they sent you death threats is right either.

Because we all know if this had been a left wing terrorist you'd have the same reaction and try to say it was no big deal. Your partisanship is showing, Tgo.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 04:27 PM
Because we all know if this had been a left wing terrorist you'd have the same reaction and try to say it was no big deal. Your partisanship is showing, Tgo.

A bunch of inert bombs that didn't go off? Yeah, I probably wouldn't make a big deal about it.

I didn't make a big deal when Trump's son was sent an envelope with powder in it that exploded when his wife opened it.

I didn't make a big deal about the Trump tower shooting that happened a few months ago.

I didn't make a big deal about Rand Paul being beaten up, other than to throw it in your face when you claimed only Republicans were being violent.

I didn't make a big deal about the guy who was arrested for making terrorist death threats to Republicans and Trump.

Shit I think you're making a bigger deal out of this than the Bernie shooter who shot at Republicans at a charity baseball game, and that was back when you were pretending to be a Republican.

And you're sure as shit making a bigger deal about this than Democrats made when those 4 black Democrats kidnapped and tortured that disabled white boy and said they were attacking him because he supported Trump. Shit if I recall correctly that discussion had almost 0 input from Democrats other than to tell me that they didn't need to say anything because it was just so obvious that they cared.

Face it, you're so far off the left deep end that you don't even realize how you sound more and more absurd with each passing post.

Taernath
10-26-2018, 04:30 PM
I didn't make a big deal about the Trump tower shooting that happened a few months ago.

I googled that because I didn't remember hearing about it - the guy was a porn star and stripper. What is with these radicalized sex workers?

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 04:31 PM
I googled that because I didn't remember hearing about it - the guy was a porn star and stripper. What is with these radicalized sex workers?

They need to find work elsewhere now that Stormy Daniels is all anyone wants anymore.

Parkbandit
10-26-2018, 04:39 PM
If you saw him driving around in this van.. wouldn't you immediately believe he's a fucking lunatic?

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 05:21 PM
Trump once again showing that he is simply incapable of acting presidential.

https://i.imgur.com/2K9lfPD.jpg

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 05:26 PM

So how those death threats coming along? Find them in your rep yet?

Wrathbringer
10-26-2018, 05:31 PM

You once again showing that your are simply generally incapable. subpoena death threats female masturbation theft

Neveragain
10-26-2018, 05:34 PM

Were these presidents acting presidential?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_zTN4BXvYI

Parkbandit
10-26-2018, 05:47 PM

Wait.. he's only Presidential if he calls Obama and Clinton?

Why? They didn't even get the bomb, it was intercepted well before that point.

It's like you want to make an intelligent point.. you just are incapable of such a thing.

Methais
10-26-2018, 05:49 PM

You: I got death threats on the PC!

PC: You gonna show them to us?

You: I’ll pass

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 05:53 PM
Wait.. he's only Presidential if he calls Obama and Clinton?

Why? They didn't even get the bomb, it was intercepted well before that point.

It's like you want to make an intelligent point.. you just are incapable of such a thing.

Why would Trump even call Obama or Clinton?

"Hey heard a bomb that didn't go off and you were nowhere near was addressed to you. How you holding up?"

Shouldn't he be calling the people who actually open Obama's and Clinton's mail?

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 07:03 PM
MAGAbomber at a Trump rally: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geRT_CQi9eI

MAGAbomber at Trump's inauguration: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqdEbW3X4AcKmMH.jpg

MAGAbomber at another Trump rally: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqdDkxlXgAECUn4.jpg

MAGAbomber's van: https://i.imgur.com/BCQNyQu.jpg

Definitely a false flag attack meant to make the Republicans look bad before the midterms.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 07:05 PM
MAGAbomber at a Trump rally: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geRT_CQi9eI

MAGAbomber at Trump's inauguration: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqdEbW3X4AcKmMH.jpg

MAGAbomber at another Trump rally: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqdDkxlXgAECUn4.jpg

MAGAbomber's van: https://i.imgur.com/BCQNyQu.jpg

Definitely a false flag attack meant to make the Republicans look bad before the midterms.

Just curious, do you also blame Sanders for one of his supporters shooting at Republicans and using Sanders' own rhetoric while shooting at them?

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 07:06 PM
Nice whatboutism, Fox News has you trained well.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 07:07 PM
Nice whatboutism, Fox News has you trained well.

I just asked a simple question that you seem unable to answer. You sound exactly like cwolff though.

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 07:08 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism

Gelston
10-26-2018, 07:10 PM
I just asked a simple question that you seem unable to answer. You sound exactly like cwolff though.

The answer is no, he still blames Republicans for that.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 07:13 PM
The answer is no, he still blames Republicans for that.

Probably.

The faux outrage is amazing. No one referred to it as #Sandersshooter after a Sanders supporter targeted and shot Republicans at a charity baseball game. The shooting fell out of the news cycle pretty quickly after it was revealed he was a Sanders supporter.

The Trump tower shooting a few months ago got hardly any news at all even though the guy was screaming about Trump as he was firing.

But now a bunch of inert bombs are sent to Democrats and suddenly it's the end of the world, he's the #MAGAbomer on Twitter, the media and Democrat politicians are all blaming Trump and Republicans personally. Zero. SELF. Awareness.

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 07:15 PM
http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/fbi-package-bombs-not-hoax-devices

A “latent fingerprint” on an envelope sent to California Rep. Maxine Waters was key to cracking the case, FBI Director Christopher Wray said. The 13 bombs found so far were not “hoax devices,” he said, calling them “IEDs,” or improvised explosive devices.

The FBI says that they are IEDs, not "inert bombs". But nice try.

kutter
10-26-2018, 07:28 PM

A “latent fingerprint” on an envelope sent to California Rep. Maxine Waters was key to cracking the case, FBI Director Christopher Wray said. The 13 bombs found so far were not “hoax devices,” he said, calling them “IEDs,” or improvised explosive devices.

Just a thought but if they did not say that then their ability to charge for certain things would be greatly diminished. So long as they contained the generic materials of an IED then the FBI will call them that so that they can charge him with the most severe crimes.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 07:44 PM
"We must never allow political violence to take root in America, we cannot let it happen, and I am committed to doing everything in my power to stop it and to stop it now," the president said at the beginning of his speech to a group of young black leaders. Later in his speech, however, the president contradicted his message of unity by going after people he calls "globalists," and claiming they were hurting the economy. As he railed on "globalists," someone in the crowd yelled out "George Soros!" and the crowd began chanting "lock him up!" The president chuckled, pointed to the crowd, and repeated the phrase "lock him up," back to them.

The party of law and order has turned into the party of lock your political opponents up without due process.

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 07:46 PM
Globalists is just a white nationalist word for jews, by the way.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 08:06 PM

So they were all just duds then? So much better, cwolff.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 08:08 PM
"We must never allow political violence to take root in America, we cannot let it happen, and I am committed to doing everything in my power to stop it and to stop it now," the president said at the beginning of his speech to a group of young black leaders. Later in his speech, however, the president contradicted his message of unity by going after people he calls "globalists," and claiming they were hurting the economy. As he railed on "globalists," someone in the crowd yelled out "George Soros!" and the crowd began chanting "lock him up!" The president chuckled, pointed to the crowd, and repeated the phrase "lock him up," back to them.

The party of law and order has turned into the party of lock your political opponents up without due process.

When can we expect to see these supposed death threats you have received? An approximate time frame would be acceptable. We talking hours, days, weeks, months, year, decades?

SHAFT
10-26-2018, 08:09 PM
Did they finally get PB? Heard an old, bat shit loser with a MAGA van was arrested in Florida for the bombs.

Glad he’s finally locked up. Pb can’t hurt anyone now.

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 08:14 PM
So Dreaven, you can only decry a terrorist mailing bombs to politicians if they exploded, otherwise, it's no big deal? Interesting.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 08:16 PM
So Dreaven, you can only decry a terrorist mailing bombs to politicians if they exploded, otherwise, it's no big deal? Interesting.

But let's face it, you're such a pathetic piece of shit like pk you'll never admit you were wrong and apologize, right? In fact you'll probably double down on your dumb rhetoric, I see you've already resorted to using my in character name as if you're trying to shame me or something. Classic cwolff.

SHAFT
10-26-2018, 08:26 PM

Tgo will be sending bombs next. He isn’t right in the head.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 08:32 PM

That would require me to know something about you people and I'm not interested in you that way.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 08:38 PM

He certainly has the fervent zealotism trait going for him.

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 08:39 PM
Pot, kettle, black. I refuted both of your claims above and not another word was spoken except for whatboutism and deflecting.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 08:42 PM
But let's face it, you're such a pathetic piece of shit like pk you'll never admit you were wrong and apologize, right? In fact you'll probably double down on your dumb rhetoric

Pot, kettle, black. I refuted both of your claims above and not another word was spoken except for whatboutism and deflecting.

It's like I'm psychic or something.

He certainly has the fervent zealotism trait going for him.

I see pk is back to more slandering without proof. When we gonna see those death threats, guy?

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 08:45 PM
Multiple years of your posts = proof.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 08:46 PM
Multiple years of your posts = proof.

Oh wow, your "death threats" are making total sense now.

"Tgo01 says mean things to me on the PC! I totally think he's capable of sending me a bomb in the mail!"

You really need to learn to stop when you're already so far behind.

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 08:52 PM
Dreaven's just a white nationalist and he hates being called out on it.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 08:53 PM
Dreaven's just a white nationalist and he hates being called out on it.

But let's face it, you're such a pathetic piece of shit like pk you'll never admit you were wrong and apologize, right? In fact you'll probably double down on your dumb rhetoric, I see you've already resorted to using my in character name as if you're trying to shame me or something. Classic cwolff.

It's hard being right so often.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 08:53 PM
Oh wow, your "death threats" are making total sense now.

"Tgo01 says mean things to me on the PC! I totally think he's capable of sending me a bomb in the mail!"

You really need to learn to stop when you're already so far behind.

Speaking of slander, warriorbird says hi.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 08:55 PM

See, sellstuff1, THIS is whataboutism.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 09:03 PM
Hypocrisy is thy name.

BigWorm
10-26-2018, 09:07 PM
Wow George Soros must have spent a lot of money setting up this false flag op since before Trump won.

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 09:08 PM
Wow George Soros must have spent a lot of money setting up this false flag op since before Trump won.

Right? lol it's clear that Trump supports are just traitors to democracy at this point.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 09:10 PM

He's a psychic vampire playing the long game.

Parkbandit
10-26-2018, 09:11 PM
Did they finally get PB? Heard an old, bat shit loser with a MAGA van was arrested in Florida for the bombs.

Glad he’s finally locked up. Pb can’t hurt anyone now.

OMG! A MAN IN FLORIDA!!! IT MUST BE PB!!!

See, when your mommy and daddy said you weren't a retard... they were lying to you.

Don't worry.. as soon as I heard it was a man, I knew it couldn't possibly be you.

Parkbandit
10-26-2018, 09:13 PM

So sellstuff1, you can only decry a terrorist mailing bombs to politicians if they are for Trump otherwise, it's no big deal? Interesting.

Nice alt name..

Tgo01
Right? lol it's clear that Trump supports are just traitors to democracy at this point.

Jesus Christ, it really is cwolff. I wonder how many alts he has on the PC.

Parkbandit

Dude.. it's like you have negative self awareness at this point.

Stop.

~Rocktar~
10-26-2018, 09:23 PM

And Bernie/Democrat supporters are traitors to democracy at this point since one tried to murder a load of Republican politicians and unlike this case, actually managed to shoot people amirte?

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 09:25 PM
And Bernie/Democrat supporters are traitors to democracy at this point since one tried to murder a load of Republican politicians and unlike this case, actually managed to shoot people amirte?

cwolff only blames politicians if they are Republicans, Democrats get a pass for when their supporters do far worse shit.

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 09:28 PM
It's funny how this echo chamber is so well-established that any sort of disagreement with any of the posters instantly results in accusations of sockpuppetry. That's how far gone you all are.

Fortybox
10-26-2018, 09:29 PM
Jesus Christ, it really is cwolff. I wonder how many alts he has on the PC.

That's immediately who I thought it was.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 09:29 PM

You morons keep bringing up the Scalise shooting despite Sanders having never attacked Scalise via dangerous rhetoric. Your whataboutism is weak and pathetic.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 09:33 PM
That's immediately who I thought it was.

It's either cwolff or that NPC meme going around is 100% spot on.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 09:39 PM
It's funny how this echo chamber is so well-established that any sort of disagreement with any of the posters instantly results in accusations of sockpuppetry. That's how far gone you all are.

It's not because you are disagreeing with the "echo chamber", plenty of people do. It's because you post exactly like cwolff, accusing people you disagree with of being white supremacists, accusing Trump supporters of being traitors to Democracy, shit I'm pretty sure cwolff said that line before almost word for word of what you posted.

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 09:45 PM
It's not because you are disagreeing with the "echo chamber", plenty of people do. It's because you post exactly like cwolff, accusing people you disagree with of being white supremacists, accusing Trump supporters of being traitors to Democracy, shit I'm pretty sure cwolff said that line before almost word for word of what you posted.

You called me "a pathetic piece of shit" and expect not to be called out on your white supremacist beliefs? Are you this dumb always, or has years of brain-rot applied courtesy of Alex Jones just left you a feeble, sniveling shitposter?

Fortybox
10-26-2018, 09:48 PM
You called me "a pathetic piece of shit" and expect not to be called out on your white supremacist beliefs? Are you this dumb always, or has years of brain-rot applied courtesy of Alex Jones just left you a feeble, sniveling shitposter?

Yep, soystuff1 is definitely soywolf.

BriarFox
10-26-2018, 09:49 PM
I'd be really worried for the future of America if the majority had the same opinions as the echo-chamber here. Fortunately, they're just circle-jerking

In other news, there was an inept bombing attempt by a crazy Trump supporter. He doesn't represent all Trump supporters, but he's a fucking moron and influenced by the divisive rhetoric that Trump and Fox News spew out like lava from Kiluaea. Trump is incapable of checking himself, but if he were, he'd be more careful about what he says to the stupid people listening. Oh, but wait, "MIGRANT caravan! Emails! Fake News!"

Fortybox
10-26-2018, 09:52 PM
I'd be really worried for the future of America if the majority had the same opinions as the echo-chamber here. Fortunately, they're just circle-jerking

In other news, there was an inept bombing attempt by a crazy Trump supporter. He doesn't represent all Trump supporters, but he's a fucking moron and influenced by the divisive rhetoric that Trump and Fox News spew out like lava from Kiluaea. Trump is incapable of checking himself, but if he were, he'd be more careful about what he says to the stupid people listening. Oh, but wait, "MIGRANT caravan! Emails! Fake News!"

https://i.imgur.com/10b61Z5.png

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 09:53 PM

Aww poor baby, little feelings get hurt so you lash out?

Classic cwolff.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 10:01 PM

Look at the people at Trump's rally, cheering him on when he mocks sexual assault victims or journalists being attacked or calling for people to be locked up for criticism of Trump. They may not all be as sick as this MAGA bomber but they're sick alright.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 10:03 PM

Oh spare me your fake outrage. Democrats and the media have been referring to Trump as a racist, sexist, rapist monster who is undermining our Democracy and installing pro-Trump rapists to the supreme court so he can use the court to circumvent our laws.

In the meantime Antifa has taken to the streets to beat and almost murder Trump supporters and I didn't see you shed a single tear.
A group of 4 Democrats kidnapped and tortured a mentally challenged kid because they said he was a Trump supporter and I don't recall you giving a single damn.
A Bernie supporter showed up to a charity baseball game and screamed Bernie talking points while targeting and shooting Republicans.
A man stormed a Trump tower and began firing while shouting anti-Trump rhetoric.
A man beat the shit out of Rand Paul.
A man was arrested for sending terrorist death threats to Trump and other Republicans.

The list goes on and on and on and on about psychopathic Democrats torturing, murdering, assaulting, or attempting to murder Republican voters and Republican politicians and your dumb ass sat there and kept quiet and didn't blame a single person. But a bunch of bombs get mailed out in which none of them detonate and it's the worst thing ever to happen in political history and Trump is personally responsible?

You're pathetic, but then again you can't keep your arguments straight on abortion so it's no surprise to see you derping it up on this topic as well.

Fortybox
10-26-2018, 10:04 PM
Oh spare me your fake outrage. Democrats and the media have been referring to Trump as a racist, sexist, rapist monster who is undermining our Democracy and installing pro-Trump rapists to the supreme court so he can use the court to circumvent our laws.

In the meantime Antifa has taken to the streets to beat and almost murder Trump supporters and I didn't see you shed a single tear.
A group of 4 Democrats kidnapped and tortured a mentally challenged kid because they said he was a Trump supporter and I don't recall you giving a single damn.
A Bernie supporter showed up to a charity baseball game and screamed Bernie talking points while targeting and shooting Republicans.
A man stormed a Trump tower and began firing while shouting anti-Trump rhetoric.
A man was arrested for sending terrorist death threats to Trump and other Republicans.

The list goes on and on and on and on about psychopathic Democrats torturing, murdering, assaulting, or attempting to murder Republican voters and Republican politicians and your dumb ass sat there and kept quiet and didn't blame a single person. But a bunch of bombs get mailed out in which none of them detonate and it's the worst thing ever to happen in political history and Trump is personally responsible?

You're pathetic, but then again you can't keep your arguments straight on abortion so it's no surprise to see you derping it up on this topic as well.

+1

BriarFox
10-26-2018, 10:04 PM
Look at the people at Trump's rally, cheering him on when he mocks sexual assault victims or journalists being attacked or calling for people to be locked up for criticism of Trump. They may not all be as sick as this MAGA bomber but they're sick alright.

Agreed. He immediately tried to turn the bombings into accusations against the media and an attack on the Clintons, and his rhetoric is directly responsible for this sort of reaction.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 10:06 PM
Spare us your faux outrage tgo and stick to being a blatant white supremacist.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 10:07 PM

How those death threats coming along? Can we expect them by the end of the week?

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 10:07 PM
Agreed. He immediately tried to turn the bombings into accusations against the media and an attack on the Clintons, and his rhetoric is directly responsible for this sort of reaction.

I said it earlier, stochastic terrorism. Trumps violent rhetoric has dire consequences and these bombs aren't going to be the end of it.

BriarFox
10-26-2018, 10:08 PM

Yes, yes, you're a victim and that whitewashes anything you say. When that fails, you resort to ad hominem attacks. We get it.

Violence is not an answer on any side, but I note in your knee-jerk reaction that you're not mentioning the Proud Boy mob who beat up a guy in NYC or the armed Florida militia on in Texas declaring they'll take stopping the migrants into their own hands or any of the other countless Trumptards.

I don't really have the energy to debate someone so ensconced in his viewpoint and so angry at the world, but I would bet you $20 that there are far, far more attacks and hatespeech perpetrated by right-wingers than left-wingers. That qualitative difference flies over your head, though, doesn't it?

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 10:12 PM
soy drinkers cwolff couches death threats

Okay Mr NPC

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 10:13 PM
Yes, yes, you're a victim and that whitewashes anything you say. When that fails, you resort to ad hominem attacks. We get it.

People really need to learn what an ad hominem is, it's not a synonym for insult.

Violence is not an answer on any side, but I note in your knee-jerk reaction that you're not mentioning the Proud Boy mob who beat up a guy in NYC or the armed Florida militia on in Texas declaring they'll take stopping the migrants into their own hands or any of the other countless Trumptards.

Why would I mention right wing attacks in my retort to you that you don't blame any Democrats for leftist attacks? What a retarded thing to say. Hint; that's also not an ad hominem.

I don't really have the energy to debate someone so ensconced in his viewpoint and so angry at the world, but I would bet you $20 that there are far, far more attacks and hatespeech perpetrated by right-wingers than left-wingers. That qualitative difference flies over your head, though, doesn't it?

Let's see those numbers then. Antifa attacks people on a near weekly basis, I named 5 non-Antifa specific instances off the top of my head, and the best you come up with is the Proud Boys attacking Antifa after Antifa threw shit at them and a militia just saying words? You're really bad at this, like really really REALLY bad.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 10:19 PM
Right wing violent groups have murdered people. Left wing groups have injured people. Yeah the latter is sooo much worse.

Gelston
10-26-2018, 10:21 PM
Right wing violent groups have murdered people. Left wing groups have injured people. Yeah the latter is sooo much worse.

Tell me about your death threats.

And also, wtf. What was the political lean of every mass shooter we've EVER had? Fuck, even a PETA bitch went out shooting.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 10:25 PM

How is that "holding both sides accountable" going for you there?

About as well as showing us those death threats you supposedly received.

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 10:25 PM
Tell me about your death threats.

Tell me more about how you respond to being called bitch.

BriarFox
10-26-2018, 10:26 PM
People really need to learn what an ad hominem is, it's not a synonym for insult.

Why would I mention right wing attacks in my retort to you that you don't blame any Democrats for leftist attacks? What a retarded thing to say. Hint; that's also not an ad hominem.

Let's see those numbers then. Antifa attacks people on a near weekly basis, I named 5 non-Antifa specific instances off the top of my head, and the best you come up with is the Proud Boys attacking Antifa after Antifa threw shit at them and a militia just saying words? You're really bad at this, like really really REALLY bad.

Oh, for fuck's sake. I can quote you the Latin origin and the philosophical definition of ad hominem. Climb down off your pony. And in case you are blind to your own usage, this is an ad hominem:

As for examples off the top of my head, let's start with Trump's rhetoric:

Snopes agreeing that Trump inspired violence during his campaign: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/donald-trump-incitement-violence/

and

ABC's summary of his violence inducing comments: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/back-trump-comments-perceived-encouraging-violence/story?id=48415766

From there, let's take a look at the doubling in right-wing terror attacks since Trump campaigned and was elected, from ~30 to over ~60 per year: https://qz.com/1435885/data-shows-more-us-terror-attacks-by-right-wing-and-religious-extremists/ . Oh, and let me quote this gem: "Meanwhile, the share of attacks by left-wing terrorists and environmentalist extremists dropped from 64% in the 2000s to 12% in the 2010s."

And let's reinforce that comparison with an analysis from the Washington Post comparing left-wing violence to right-wing violence: https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2018/09/28/right-wing-warnings-pose-far-more-danger-america-than-left-wing-violence . It provides another gem: "The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism reports that right-wingers and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in the United States over the past decade. Only 2 percent were committed by left-wing radicals. "

You done yet?

Androidpk
10-26-2018, 10:26 PM
How is that "holding both sides accountable" going for you there?

About as well as showing us those death threats you supposedly received.

Prerty well. I've condemned antifa and the proud boys, patriot prayer idiots. See how that works?

Gelston
10-26-2018, 10:31 PM
Tell me more about how you respond to being called bitch.

So you are refusing to honor your word? Yeah, figured you were an honorless retard. You've proved it now.

Go ahead and whine about Trump having a Government issued iPhone though.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 10:36 PM
Oh, for fuck's sake. I can quote you the Latin origin and the philosophical definition of ad hominem.

Oh wow, so impressive!

Climb down off your pony. And in case you are blind to your own usage, this is an ad hominem:

That's actually not an ad hominem. Again ad hominem is not a synonym for insult. Also stating you're bad at making points while referencing a prior argument where you were bad at making a point is also not an ad hominem.

If you want an example of an actual ad hominem here it is:

But something tells me you won't admit to that.

From there, let's take a look at the doubling in right-wing terror attacks since Trump campaigned and was elected, from ~30 to over ~60 per year: https://qz.com/1435885/data-shows-more-us-terror-attacks-by-right-wing-and-religious-extremists/ . Oh, and let me quote this gem: "Meanwhile, the share of attacks by left-wing terrorists and environmentalist extremists dropped from 64% in the 2000s to 12% in the 2010s.

Where in that article do you get the idea that right-wing terror attacks jumped from ~30 to about ~60?

Also what a cowardly way to look at things for a couple of reasons. 1) Why are you just concerned with terrorist attacks? Do run of the mill mob attacks not matter to you or what? 2) When Antifa's antics aren't classified as terror attacks, even though they are terrorists and they are far left leaning, doesn't that fuck with the numbers you are so proudly displaying here?

Parkbandit
10-26-2018, 10:38 PM

It's funny how you are so ultra sensitive that you have to use your alt to even have these discussions.

Parkbandit
10-26-2018, 10:40 PM

If you are here to call one party out on this type of behavior, you should be calling both parties out on this behavior.

I mean, you do fancy yourself as someone who looks at the facts and then makes judgments... right?

LOL.

Parkbandit
10-26-2018, 10:42 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1295b475b1df44fe8e73492f78890f41/tenor.gif?itemid=4797223

Parkbandit
10-26-2018, 10:42 PM
So you are refusing to honor your word? Yeah, figured you were an honorless retard. You've proved it now.

That was proven years and years ago.

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 10:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/PjGrAWg.jpg

lmao

BriarFox
10-26-2018, 10:44 PM
Oh, my God. Antifa this and Antifa that. They're morons who give right-wingers cause to delude themselves that they're in the right. You're fixated. Look at the data I gave you.

As for the number of attacks, read the graph.

And yes, actually, calling me pathetic is indeed an ad hominem. If you really want to make an argument, stick to the argument.

~Rocktar~
10-26-2018, 10:44 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/44894474_2250899458461290_8377300214398058496_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=c682fc9bc736a5425851e276440c5674&oe=5C482730

~Rocktar~
10-26-2018, 10:45 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/44827992_2250936721790897_1262355398703185920_n.jp g?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.xx&oh=8ed2bb1373d65da5ed987183af2a7acf&oe=5C42C595

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 10:48 PM
https://www.scribd.com/document/391692784/full-tweet-archive-of-the-MAGA-Bomber

Have some light reading for you all. Do these posts remind you of anyone that frequent these boards?

Fortybox
10-26-2018, 10:50 PM

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/63467576.jpg

BriarFox
10-26-2018, 10:51 PM
Heh. Each group is going to interpret things to their own advantage, but there's no way you can deny that, given Sayoc's support for Trump and his targets, his "craziness" was shaped by what he believed Trump wanted. The danger of words is that sometimes people take them seriously. Henry II lived to regret his wish that someone would rid him of his meddlesome bishop.

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 10:51 PM
I'm just waiting for the MAGAtards to disown this guy for being a Native American.

Parkbandit
10-26-2018, 10:54 PM
Heh. Each group is going to interpret things to their own advantage, but there's no way you can deny that, given Sayoc's support for Trump and his targets, his "craziness" was shaped by what he believed Trump wanted. The danger of words is that sometimes people take them seriously. Henry II lived to regret his wish that someone would rid him of his meddlesome bishop.

Look at his lengthy rap sheet and tell me this is all Donald Trump's fault.

GTFO of here with your "But hey guys, I'm trying to be impartial" bullshit.

BriarFox
10-26-2018, 10:55 PM
Look at his lengthy rap sheet and tell me this is all Donald Trump's fault.

GTFO of here with your "But hey guys, I'm trying to be impartial" bullshit.

You should try both reading AND being impartial. Life's much better that way.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 10:59 PM
Oh, my God. Antifa this and Antifa that. They're morons who give right-wingers cause to delude themselves that they're in the right. You're fixated. Look at the data I gave you.

Oh my God! How dare you call out the violent left! How dare you!

As for the number of attacks, read the graph.

The graph which represents the total number of terror attacks in the US, not just the share coming from the right? That one?

And yes, actually, calling me pathetic is indeed an ad hominem. If you really want to make an argument, stick to the argument.

It's actually not. Go ahead and explain to me all about the philosophical definition of ad hominem that suggests I have to be nice in an argument otherwise it's a logical fallacy. Dropping "ad hominem" is a favorite tactic of those who don't know how to debate because they conflate insult with ad hominem and think they somehow win the argument if the other person tosses out an insult.

Fortybox
10-26-2018, 11:00 PM

That's an ad hominem.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 11:02 PM
Each group is going to interpret things to their own advantage, but there's no way you can deny that, given Sayoc's support for Trump and his targets, his "craziness" was shaped by what he believed Trump wanted.

Now we're getting somehow. He BELIEVED it's what Trump wanted. Sure, I'll give you that, a crazy person believes what he wants to believe and carries out those actions. Similar to how people commit atrocities and claim God told them to do it.

That's a far cry from claiming Trump's actual words suggested he wanted someone to mail bombs to Democrats.

Ad hominem ad hominem!

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 11:03 PM
I'm just waiting for the MAGAtards to disown this guy for being a Native American.

He's not a Native American. Good job on sticking to the facts there, cwolff.

~Rocktar~
10-26-2018, 11:05 PM

We aren't racist like you Leftists. We already disowned him because he is a fruitcake.

Fortybox
http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/images/Mtg-adhominem.jpg

time4fun
We aren't racist like you Leftists. We already disowned him because he is a fruitcake.

The craziest thing is- I think he actually believes this.

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 11:08 PM

Name just one person who has defended the guy's actions. Just one.

And no don't go scouring the internet for some comment from some random Stormfront guy.

Fortybox
10-26-2018, 11:09 PM

https://www.aconsciousrethink.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/break-free-narcissist-pin.png

BriarFox
10-26-2018, 11:13 PM
Now we're getting somehow. He BELIEVED it's what Trump wanted. Sure, I'll give you that, a crazy person believes what he wants to believe and carries out those actions. Similar to how people commit atrocities and claim God told them to do it.

That's a far cry from claiming Trump's actual words suggested he wanted someone to mail bombs to Democrats.

Ad hominem ad hominem!

I actually agree we're getting somewhere. Now, can you also agree that Trump's rhetoric is divisive and is like pouring gasoline on a fire? Because that's the point here. It's a straw man argument to say that I'm claiming Trump called him on his hacked iPhone and told him to bomb people.

As for the graph, yes, that one. I framed it simply originally for the sake of argument (mea culpa!), but the real interpretation of it is that while total attacks more than doubled, the percentage of them committed by right wingers rose dramatically (by about 600%) while the percentage committed by left-wingers fell dramatically (by about 75%). Can you argue against that point?

Also, personal insults are the definition of ad hominem attacks, and again, they delegitimize any argument you make. If you want to be taken seriously as a debater, you should abandon them. I know that probably won't seem as fun.

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 11:14 PM
How come all of the right-wing sites are hosted on some idiot's wordpress? ahahaha

sellstuff1
10-26-2018, 11:25 PM
http://www.freethoughtpedia.com/images/Mtg-adhominem.jpg

nice hotlinking fam

Tgo01
10-26-2018, 11:27 PM
Now, can you also agree that Trump's rhetoric is divisive and is like pouring gasoline on a fire? Because that's the point here.

Strange, the day the news broke of these bombs Trump, Pence, just about every Republican was denouncing the bombs and saying such attacks have no place in America.

Meanwhile the Democrats and the media were busy pointing the finger at Trump and Republicans in general and suggesting they were responsible for the attacks.

Do you also think Democrats and the media are making things worse or do they get a pass for some reason?

Trump says a lot of shit I wish he didn't, but to suggest he is the sole culprit of our current toxic political climate or that he even started it is absurd.

Just a few weeks ago Hillary flat out said people can't be civil with Republicans until Democrats take control of the House or the Senate. Is she partly responsible for this man's actions? Yes or no?

As for the graph, yes, that one. I framed it simply originally for the sake of argument (mea culpa!), but the real interpretation of it is that while total attacks more than doubled, the percentage of them committed by right wingers rose dramatically (by about 600%) while the percentage committed by left-wingers fell dramatically (by about 75%). Can you argue against that point?

Yes I already did, Antifa's actions aren't considered terrorist acts even though they are clearly a terrorist group. I know you dislike me pointing to the single biggest terrorist group at the moment because they are far left leaning but there you go.

Also, personal insults are the definition of ad hominem attacks

No, they're not.

Let's use some examples.

Tgo01 makes a point about how dangerous the far left has become.
Androidpk responses by stating Tgo01 is a white supremacist.

This is an ad hominem because Androidpk is not addressing my point at all and is instead engaging in slander to attack the person making the point.

Let's look at what is not an ad hominem:

Briarfox makes a point.
Tgo01 addresses the point but thinks Briarfox said some stupid shit so Tgo01 calls out said stupid shit.

This is not an ad hominem because I addressed your points but also thought you said some stupid shit.

Here is what an ad hominem would look like:

Briarfox makes a point.
Tgo01 says Briarfox cheats on his taxes so why should we listen to anything he has to say.

~Rocktar~
10-26-2018, 11:27 PM

And the crap came back,
It couldn't stay away,
The crap came back the very next day.

Oh, wait, you have been gone more than one day. It was quiet.

Fortybox
10-26-2018, 11:37 PM
And the crap came back,
It couldn't stay away,
The crap came back the very next day.

Oh, wait, you have been gone more than one day. It was quiet.

:lol:

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 12:16 AM
Here is a perfect example of what I mean about the media helping to create this toxic political environment.

Look at this headline from a Washington Post article:

Don't compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. It belittles Hitler.

Yes, Trump isn't just Hitler, he's worse than Hitler.

If you're going to suggest Trump bears some responsibility for these bombs being sent then you're going to have to be consistent and say the attacks coming from the left are the fault of the Democrats and their complicit media lapdogs. Otherwise your'e just a partisan hack.

BigWorm
10-27-2018, 01:21 AM
Bernie never said the press was the enemy of the people.
Hillary didn't lead "lock him up" chants at her rallies.
Obama never praised a congressman for assaulting a reporter.
Never heard another politician offer to pay the legal fees for committing crimes against their critics.
Trump consistently encourages and celebrates violence against his perceived enemies.

It's ridiculous to make the "both sides" argument about this rhetoric. You'd be embarrassing yourselves if you had any self respect.

BigWorm
10-27-2018, 01:24 AM
I also really love how this guy is being dismissed as prima facie "crazy" for spouting the exact same garbage as Trump and the trash people on this forum. If he's mentally ill, what does that say about all of you?

sellstuff1
10-27-2018, 01:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmaZR8E12bs

"Very fine people on both sides" says the side responsible for the modern neo-nazi movement.

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 01:35 AM
Bernie never said the press was the enemy of the people.

No you're right, he just said:

If the bill passed today in the House became law, thousands of Americans would die, because they would no longer have access to health care.

Literally saying Republicans are going to be responsible for thousands of Americans die, which is much worse than Trump saying fake news is the enemy of the people.

Hillary didn't lead "lock him up" chants at her rallies.

For sure. She just said you can't be civil towards Republicans until the Democrats regain some power, literally calling for violence until the Democrats get what they want. Again much worse.

You see the problem with people afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome such as yourself is you're unable to view things impartially, you insist what Trump says is the absolute worst of the worst so as long as a Democrat never said the exact same thing as Trump well then it's just not that bad.

Maxine Waters literally told people to confront Trump supporters in public and push them out of restaurants, an active call for violence. That's much worse than Trump saying she has a low IQ. But you would never admit to as much because you're too busy crying about Trump.

I also love how you completely ignored my Washington Post example. An alleged news organization stating the president is worse than Hitler. That's not dangerous rhetoric? In case you forgot Hitler was responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people, he rounded up his own citizens and murdered them, and the Washington Post states Trump is WORSE than that. And you don't think that's dangerous? You do, you would just never admit it because the hatred is directed towards Trump and you can't ever suggest Trump is being treated unfairly because you know your intolerant leftist friends would never let you do that.

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 01:38 AM
I also really love how this guy is being dismissed as prima facie "crazy" for spouting the exact same garbage as Trump and the trash people on this forum. If he's mentally ill, what does that say about all of you?

He's crazy for sending bombs in the mail you absolute fucking tool bag. Not to mention he claims to be Native American like crazy Elizabeth Warren, he also made various other claims about owning businesses, he was estranged from his family, he was living in his van for 10 years, he has made bomb threats before in the past, he has had other run ins with the law.

But naww! Let's just ignore all of that and say he's crazy because he supports Trump and thus all Trump supporters are crazy. Do you even know how to be a rational human being anymore? Or do you just know how to be a useless prick?

BigWorm
10-27-2018, 02:20 AM
No you're right, he just said:

Literally saying Republicans are going to be responsible for thousands of Americans die, which is much worse than Trump saying fake news is the enemy of the people.

For sure. She just said you can't be civil towards Republicans until the Democrats regain some power, literally calling for violence until the Democrats get what they want. Again much worse.

You see the problem with people afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome such as yourself is you're unable to view things impartially, you insist what Trump says is the absolute worst of the worst so as long as a Democrat never said the exact same thing as Trump well then it's just not that bad.

Maxine Waters literally told people to confront Trump supporters in public and push them out of restaurants, an active call for violence. That's much worse than Trump saying she has a low IQ. But you would never admit to as much because you're too busy crying about Trump.

I also love how you completely ignored my Washington Post example. An alleged news organization stating the president is worse than Hitler. That's not dangerous rhetoric? In case you forgot Hitler was responsible for the deaths of tens of millions of people, he rounded up his own citizens and murdered them, and the Washington Post states Trump is WORSE than that. And you don't think that's dangerous? You do, you would just never admit it because the hatred is directed towards Trump and you can't ever suggest Trump is being treated unfairly because you know your intolerant leftist friends would never let you do that.

You are such a pussy that you equate confronting people and exercising your right to free speech as equivalent to celebrating physical assault? Being told you're a garbage person and have garbage opinions isn't violence, no matter how much it hurts your feelings. You are such a coward.

BigWorm
10-27-2018, 02:31 AM
He's crazy for sending bombs in the mail you absolute fucking tool bag. Not to mention he claims to be Native American like crazy Elizabeth Warren, he also made various other claims about owning businesses, he was estranged from his family, he was living in his van for 10 years, he has made bomb threats before in the past, he has had other run ins with the law.

But naww! Let's just ignore all of that and say he's crazy because he supports Trump and thus all Trump supporters are crazy. Do you even know how to be a rational human being anymore? Or do you just know how to be a useless prick?

Your logic here makes no sense. If sending bombs in the mail is proof you are crazy, then why doesn't every mail bomber use that to successfully plead insanity?

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 02:35 AM
You are such a pussy that you equate confronting people and exercising your right to free speech as equivalent to celebrating physical assault? Being told you're a garbage person and have garbage opinions isn't violence, no matter how much it hurts your feelings. You are such a coward.

Ah yes, the traditional moving of the goalposts. Classic.

I'll try to dumb this down for you.

Do you think it's dangerous rhetoric for a sitting senator to suggest his colleagues will kill thousands of Americans?

Yes/no?

Do you think it's dangerous rhetoric for a news organization to state that the current president is worse than Hitler?

Yes/no?

Do you think it's dangerous rhetoric for Hillary to state that you can't be civil towards Republicans until Democrats gain more power?

Yes/no?

Do you think it's dangerous rhetoric for a sitting house member to instruct people to confront Trump supporters wherever they find them and push back on them?

Yes/no?

I also like how you downplayed Maxine Water's comments about forming a crowd around people and pushing back on them and Hillary's comment about not being civil towards Republicans as merely suggesting people "exercise their free speech", but suggest Trump was actually instructing people to body slam reporters and send bombs in the mail. Classic far leftist nutcase.

BigWorm
10-27-2018, 02:52 AM
Ah yes, the traditional moving of the goalposts. Classic.

I'll try to dumb this down for you.

Do you think it's dangerous rhetoric for a sitting senator to suggest his colleagues will kill thousands of Americans?

Yes/no?

Do you think it's dangerous rhetoric for a news organization to state that the current president is worse than Hitler?

Yes/no?

Do you think it's dangerous rhetoric for Hillary to state that you can't be civil towards Republicans until Democrats gain more power?

Yes/no?

Do you think it's dangerous rhetoric for a sitting house member to instruct people to confront Trump supporters wherever they find them and push back on them?

Yes/no?

I also like how you downplayed Maxine Water's comments about forming a crowd around people and pushing back on them and Hillary's comment about not being civil towards Republicans as merely suggesting people "exercise their free speech", but suggest Trump was actually instructing people to body slam reporters and send bombs in the mail. Classic far leftist nutcase.

I'll make this really simple for you: no, none of your examples are equivalent to Trump calling the press the enemy of the state and congratulating a congressman for assaulting a reporter. You think that Bernie Sanders saying that bad things will happen if the Republicans implement their agenda is the same as Trump offering to pay for the legal bills of people who commit violence against his political opponents. I'ts not even close. Stop embarrassing yourself. You are trying to describe words that hurt your feelings as "uncivil", while I am saying that directly supporting violence against your enemies is "uncivil". These are not equivalent.

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 02:54 AM
I'll make this really simple for you: no, none of your examples are equivalent to Trump calling the press the enemy of the state and congratulating a congressman for assaulting a reporter.

I didn't ask if they were equivalent, I asked if you considered them dangerous rhetoric.

BigWorm
10-27-2018, 03:08 AM
I didn't ask if they were equivalent, I asked if you considered them dangerous rhetoric.

This is a direct goal post move. You can't defend the things that Trump says, so you continue to try to "both sides" and whatabout because those are literally the only rhetorical tools you are capable of using.

I am sorry you find Maxine Waters very scary, but I consider her mildly dangerous at the most. I am not surprised at all that you are obsessed with her though, just like your fellow deranged person in Florida who sent the bombs and the conspiracy theorist who started this thread. I never heard her encourage anyone to physically harm her opponents, so yes I do consider what she said a call to use speech in public. I don't consider that dangerous, but I guess you are deathly afraid of soyboys calling you a deplorable at McDonald's.

The rest of your examples are just things that hurt your feelings. You are a crybaby who can't make a coherent argument so you are grasping at straws to equate calls for speech with calls for violence.

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 03:10 AM
This is a direct goal post move.

No it's really not.

You said Trump's words were dangerous rhetoric that caused someone to send bombs in the mail.

I am asking you if Democrats' words, and in some cases actual calls to action, are also dangerous rhetoric, but your refusal to answer simple questions suggests you are hunkering down in partisan hackery mode.

BigWorm
10-27-2018, 03:20 AM
You said Trump's words were dangerous rhetoric that caused someone to send bombs in the mail.

Ok, go ahead and quote me on that. I never said that.

I have said multiple times now that none of your both sides examples are calls for violence. Trumps has directly called for and encouraged violence multiple times.

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 03:41 AM
Ok, go ahead and quote me on that. I never said that.

So you don't blame Trump for the bombs? What you bitching about then?

I have said multiple times now that none of your both sides examples are calls for violence. Trumps has directly called for and encouraged violence multiple times.

Bullshit. Trump has never made a call to action, whereas Maxine Waters and Hillary Clinton have.

The only call to action Trump has made to my knowledge was when he told the crowd that he heard someone was going to throw tomatoes at him during his speech and that if anyone saw someone getting ready to throw a tomato they should punch them. First of all pretty sure it was a joke, second of all he gave a very specific set of instructions, punch someone if they are about to assault someone, not exactly telling his supporters to crowd around Democrats and push on them in public. This is also when he said he would pay the legal fees of anyone who was arrested.

BigWorm
10-27-2018, 03:46 AM
It's just a joke bro

BigWorm
10-27-2018, 03:53 AM
So you don't blame Trump for the bombs? What you bitching about then?

Do I think Trump caused this person to send bomb? Absolutely not. Do I think Trump encouraged his supporters to commit violence? Yes.

"Anybody that can do a bodyslam is my kind of guy" https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1053096071231164416

It's not a joke because the thing he is talking about happened. The congressman assaulted a reporter, and Trump held a rally and celebrated that violence. A Trump guy is the kind of guy who assaults reporters who ask tough questions. That's absolutely encouraging violence.

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 04:08 AM
Do I think Trump caused this person to send bomb? Absolutely not. Do I think Trump encouraged his supporters to commit violence? Yes.

So Trump saying "Anybody that can do a bodyslam is my kind of a guy" is encouraging his supporters to commit violence.

Maxine Waters literally telling people to crowd around Republicans and push on them in public isn't encouraging her supporters to commit violence.

What a complete joke you are. You have lost your mind in the era of Trump.

BigWorm
10-27-2018, 04:22 AM
So Trump saying "Anybody that can do a bodyslam is my kind of a guy" is encouraging his supporters to commit violence.

Again, you are grasping at straw and being ridiculous. Gianforte assaulted a reporter WITH A BODYSLAM and Trump said that's his kind of guy and then called him up on stage. You can't pretend like Trump was talking about his WWF days when he brought up bodyslams. This is directly celebrating violence against the press.

Maxine Waters literally telling people to crowd around Republicans and push on them in public isn't encouraging her supporters to commit violence.

What a complete joke you are. You have lost your mind in the era of Trump.

Can you link to the Maxine Waters quote that you are so obsessed with? The most dangerous thing I've heard her say was that if you see a cabinet member in public, you should "create a crowd" and "tell them they're not welcome". That's encouraging people to use speech. You have Maxine Waters Derangement Syndrome so badly that you are imagining things you only think she said.

I don't even really think that what Maxine Waters suggested would be effective, but you are such a coward that you are scared of Americans using their right to free speech to tell people in power they're not welcome.

Neveragain
10-27-2018, 07:18 AM
Again, you are grasping at straw and being ridiculous. Gianforte assaulted a reporter WITH A BODYSLAM and Trump said that's his kind of guy and then called him up on stage. You can't pretend like Trump was talking about his WWF days when he brought up bodyslams. This is directly celebrating violence against the press.

Can you link to the Maxine Waters quote that you are so obsessed with? The most dangerous thing I've heard her say was that if you see a cabinet member in public, you should "create a crowd" and "tell them they're not welcome". That's encouraging people to use speech. You have Maxine Waters Derangement Syndrome so badly that you are imagining things you only think she said.

I don't even really think that what Maxine Waters suggested would be effective, but you are such a coward that you are scared of Americans using their right to free speech to tell people in power they're not welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guN8f-vLOQM

From the left on these forums:

"Great news, white people are dying off."

Grateful for the loss of life caused by a natural disaster because they may have voted Trump.

Calling people rednecks, trash, neo-nazis, racists..........for years.

Threats of doxing.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 08:01 AM
Senator Flake rightfully calling out Trump's violent rhetoric.

Mr. President, it is a testament to the condition of our democracy that our own president uses words infamously spoken by Josef Stalin to describe his enemies. It bears noting that so fraught with malice was the phrase "enemy of the people," that even Nikita Khrushchev forbade its use, telling the Soviet Communist Party that the phrase had been introduced by Stalin for the purpose of "annihilating such individuals" who disagreed with the supreme leader.

This alone should be a source of great shame for us in this body, especially for those of us in the president's party. For they are shameful, repulsive statements. And, of course, the president has it precisely backward -- despotism is the enemy of the people. The free press is the despot's enemy, which makes the free press the guardian of democracy. When a figure in power reflexively calls any press that doesn't suit him "fake news," it is that person who should be the figure of suspicion, not the press.

I dare say that anyone who has the privilege and awesome responsibility to serve in this chamber knows that these reflexive slurs of "fake news" are dubious, at best. Those of us who travel overseas, especially to war zones and other troubled areas around the globe, encounter members of US based media who risk their lives, and sometimes lose their lives, reporting on the truth. To dismiss their work as fake news is an affront to their commitment and their sacrifice.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/politics/jeff-flake-speech/index.html

Neveragain
10-27-2018, 08:27 AM

Mr. President, it is a testament to the condition of our democracy that our own president uses words infamously spoken by Josef Stalin to describe his enemies. It bears noting that so fraught with malice was the phrase "enemy of the people," that even Nikita Khrushchev forbade its use, telling the Soviet Communist Party that the phrase had been introduced by Stalin for the purpose of "annihilating such individuals" who disagreed with the supreme leader.

This alone should be a source of great shame for us in this body, especially for those of us in the president's party. For they are shameful, repulsive statements. And, of course, the president has it precisely backward -- despotism is the enemy of the people. The free press is the despot's enemy, which makes the free press the guardian of democracy. When a figure in power reflexively calls any press that doesn't suit him "fake news," it is that person who should be the figure of suspicion, not the press.

I dare say that anyone who has the privilege and awesome responsibility to serve in this chamber knows that these reflexive slurs of "fake news" are dubious, at best. Those of us who travel overseas, especially to war zones and other troubled areas around the globe, encounter members of US based media who risk their lives, and sometimes lose their lives, reporting on the truth. To dismiss their work as fake news is an affront to their commitment and their sacrifice.

Have you given any private info that you have gathered on PC members to your Antifa friends yet?

Parkbandit
10-27-2018, 09:36 AM

Serious question: How would you know? You've always been a far left sycophant on these boards.

There's literally nothing about you that is impartial whatsoever.

But in your head, you really do believe you are so unbiased...

Parkbandit
10-27-2018, 09:38 AM
That's an ad hominem.

Not really. It's just him being his delusional self.

Methais
10-27-2018, 09:41 AM

Yes totally interesting.

Anyway, how about showing us those death threats?

Parkbandit
10-27-2018, 09:42 AM

Him saying things didn't make him mentally unstable. Him actually constructing bombs, sending them to people is what made him crazy.

It's quite telling that this had to be pointed out to you.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 09:51 AM
President Trump on Friday rejected calls to temper his political rhetoric in the aftermath of a nationwide bomb scare involving many prominent Democrats with whom he has traded barbs.

"I think I've been toned down, if you want to know the truth," Trump told reporters before leaving the White House for a campaign event in North Carolina.

The president reiterated his belief that the news media has been "unfair" to him, a point he said he could make in more pointed terms if he wanted.

"I could really tone it up because, as you know, the media's been extremely unfair to me and to the Republican Party," Trump said.

Gelston
10-27-2018, 09:53 AM
President Trump on Friday rejected calls to temper his political rhetoric in the aftermath of a nationwide bomb scare involving many prominent Democrats with whom he has traded barbs.

"I think I've been toned down, if you want to know the truth," Trump told reporters before leaving the White House for a campaign event in North Carolina.

The president reiterated his belief that the news media has been "unfair" to him, a point he said he could make in more pointed terms if he wanted.

"I could really tone it up because, as you know, the media's been extremely unfair to me and to the Republican Party," Trump said.

Tell me about those death threats you received.

Fortybox
10-27-2018, 10:33 AM

He’s right. NBC held back information about Kavanaugh accusers. The media is corrupt.

Where are those death threats?

Methais
10-27-2018, 10:36 AM

Roses are red
Pain makes you say ouch
You lied about death threats
Now get off of the couch

Neveragain
10-27-2018, 10:56 AM

When CNN allows their guests to say "this is what happens when negros don't read" and their employees laugh about it. Trump just may have a point.

~Rocktar~
10-27-2018, 12:57 PM
Your logic here makes no sense. If sending bombs in the mail is proof you are crazy, then why doesn't every mail bomber use that to successfully plead insanity?

Because the social and societal definition of crazy does not meet the legal definition of insanity.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 01:58 PM
I said it earlier, stochastic terrorism. Trumps violent rhetoric has dire consequences and these bombs aren't going to be the end of it.

Spoken far too soon.. at least 8 killed by a white supremacist in a Philly synagogue. Naturally, Trump is blaming the victims.

Fortybox
10-27-2018, 02:01 PM
Spoken far too soon.. at least 8 killed by a white supremacist in a Philly synagogue. Naturally, Trump is blaming the victims.

stfu pk - crazy is on both sides.

Where are those death threats?

Wrathbringer
10-27-2018, 02:05 PM

You're retarded.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 02:12 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DqhvlosVAAAllm-.jpg

Archigeek
10-27-2018, 02:18 PM

Just a typical day of incendiary rhetoric by Trump.

Fortybox
10-27-2018, 02:23 PM

Just a typical day of incendiary rhetoric by Trump.

https://media.giphy.com/media/hQbCq5m6v1uyA/giphy.gif

Neveragain
10-27-2018, 02:26 PM

I think at this point the PC is wondering when you're going to snap. You're the only person on the forums that has openly threatened PC members livelihood.

It's also rather interesting that you blame Trump for everything, just like this murderer blamed Trump for being a supporter of Israel.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 02:42 PM
I think at this point the PC is wondering when you're going to snap. You're the only person on the forums that has openly threatened PC members livelihood.

It's also rather interesting that you blame Trump for everything, just like this murderer blamed Trump for being a supporter of Israel.

That's why GMs had to intervene with you cornering someone and harassing them non-stop in game and said person needed to get a restraining order from the police because of you stalking them. GTFO

Wrathbringer
10-27-2018, 02:46 PM
That's why GMs had to intervene with you cornering someone and harassing them non-stop in game and said person needed to get a restraining order from the police because of you stalking them. GTFO

Never happened. You're retarded. You're the only one here that has done retarded things and been called out on them.

BriarFox
10-27-2018, 02:50 PM
In other news, Trump thinks it’s the Philly synagogue’s fault for getting shot up in a hate crime because they should have had an armed guard ...

Neveragain
10-27-2018, 02:54 PM

Sorry dumb ass, there's too many people that know what happened. Unfortunately I was not the only person this happened to, it's sad really.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 02:55 PM
Sorry dumb ass, there's too many people that know what happened. Unfortunately I was not the only person this happened to, it's sad really.

Yeah, they all know what you did and it's sad. Better change your screen name again until your next meltdown.

Neveragain
10-27-2018, 02:58 PM
In other news, Trump thinks it’s the Philly synagogue’s fault for getting shot up in a hate crime because they should have had an armed guard ...

This was his reply in context to a question about gun laws. His reply was that this may have been prevented if the synagogue had armed security.

Pipe bombs are illegal, why were there pipe bombs if this is the case?

Neveragain
10-27-2018, 02:59 PM
Yeah, they all know what you did and it's sad. Better change your screen name again until your next meltdown.

You keep making shit up, where's the death threats?

~Rocktar~
10-27-2018, 03:00 PM

Also, likely made up. Or scrubbed accidentally.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 03:00 PM

I'm not even the person that first wrote these things. Get lost troll.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 03:02 PM

Can't even wait for the blood to dry before attacking the victims.

Neveragain
10-27-2018, 03:03 PM
I'm not even the person that first wrote these things. Get lost troll.

Just don't dox me and give my info to Antifa.

Neveragain
10-27-2018, 03:05 PM
Can't even wait for the blood to dry before attacking the victims.

Dude, you're here standing over the dead bodies and pointing a finger at Trump.

Fortybox
10-27-2018, 03:09 PM

Supported with no link.

Fortybox
10-27-2018, 03:10 PM
Dude, you're here standing over the dead bodies and pointing a finger at Trump.

Technically your avatar is standing above your dead body signature...

Neveragain
10-27-2018, 03:14 PM
Technically your avatar is standing above your dead body signature...

Technically it's not a dead body.

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 03:15 PM
So let me get this straight; Trump, the first president since Clinton to actually follow through with his promise to move the embassy in Israel, who has a Jewish son-in-law, and has been very supportive of Israel, is to blame for a synagogue being shot up because of his "violent rhetoric", and not the left who constantly blames Israel for any bad thing that happens in the Middle East, fought tooth and nail to stop Trump from moving the embassy, and generally uses Israel as a verbal punching bag whenever they are attacked by Palestine?

Am I understanding the absolute dregs of society correctly here on the PC today?

Oh yeah how can I forget several prominent Democrat politicians, including Maxine Waters, who openly embraces an anti-Semite such as Louis Farrakhan? But yes, clearly Trump is to blame.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 03:19 PM
So let me get this straight; Trump, the first president since Clinton to actually follow through with his promise to move the embassy in Israel, who has a Jewish son-in-law, and has been very supportive of Israel, is to blame for a synagogue being shot up because of his "violent rhetoric", and not the left who constantly blames Israel for any bad thing that happens in the Middle East, fought tooth and nail to stop Trump from moving the embassy, and generally uses Israel as a verbal punching bag whenever they are attacked by Palestine?

Am I understanding the absolute dregs of society correctly here on the PC today?

Oh yeah how can I forget several prominent Democrat politicians, including Maxine Waters, who openly embraces an anti-Semite such as Louis Farrakhan? But yes, clearly Trump is to blame.

Right wing terrorism is to blame.

Parkbandit
10-27-2018, 03:19 PM

Antisemitism sounds more like alt-left rhetoric.

Parkbandit
10-27-2018, 03:20 PM

Was he banned for it like you were banned? Because the ban is the epitome of all evidence.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 03:23 PM
Was he banned for it like you were banned? Because the ban is the epitome of all evidence.

Umm, I'm not banned from GS.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 03:24 PM
Antisemitism sounds more like alt-left rhetoric.

The guy was on an alt right social media platform praising the proud boys, aka right wing terrorism.

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 03:29 PM
The guy was on an alt right social media platform praising the proud boys, aka right wing terrorism.

So other than kicking Antifa's ass once or twice what have the Proud Boys done that would make them terrorists?

Parkbandit
10-27-2018, 03:31 PM

Even the dumbest of people have some good advice for you:

You should take your "I like to think I keep an open mind and weigh evidence" and clearly shove it straight up your "unbiased" ass. You have never, ever tried to hide your impartiality.

And before you get all upset and come back with "WELL YOU ARE BIASED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!": no shit. I didn't claim to be impartial and unbiased like you did.

Parkbandit
10-27-2018, 03:32 PM

I simply said antisemitism is more of an alt-left thing than an alt-right thing.

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 03:36 PM
Trump is already making speeches stating we stand as one to condemn the evils of anti-semitism and that we must rise past the hate and divisions and embrace our common destiny as Americans.

And as per usual the far left nutcases of the PC are either blaming Trump for the shooting or saying he blamed the victims for being shot. These are the same people who less than 24 hours ago were blaming Trump for the bombs being sent in the mail because of his "violent" rhetoric. What absolute worthless pieces of shit.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 03:36 PM
I simply said antisemitism is more of an alt-left thing than an alt-right thing.

No, it isnt. Do you see leftists marching with Nazi flags screaming, "the Jews will not replace us!"

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 03:39 PM
Trump is already making speeches stating we stand as one to condemn the evils of anti-semitism and that we must rise past the hate and divisions and embrace our common destiny as Americans.

And as per usual the far left nutcases of the PC are either blaming Trump for the shooting or saying he blamed the victims for being shot. These are the same people who less than 24 hours ago were blaming Trump for the bombs being sent in the mail because of his "violent" rhetoric. What absolute worthless pieces of shit.

Fox News and other radical right wingers have been calling Soros the devil for decades now. Trump just recently called for him to be locked up. No one buys his fake unity message, especially when he turns right around to attack and blame the victims.

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 03:43 PM
Fox News and other radical right wingers have been calling Soros the devil for decades now. Trump just recently called for him to be locked up.

You really are a far leftist nutbag now. So supposedly calling someone the devil now automatically means they are doing so because of their race, religion, gender, or other leftist protected status? Is it possible, JUST POSSIBLE, people don't like Soros because of what he does and it has nothing to do with him being Jewish?

Meanwhile your side openly embraces an outspoken anti-Semite. Get a damn clue already.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 03:47 PM
Nope, still an independent, though it has certainly been noted how much you're antagonized by the thought of someone not being a radical partisan like yourself.

Methais
10-27-2018, 03:49 PM
Fox News and other radical right wingers have been calling Soros the devil for decades now. Trump just recently called for him to be locked up. No one buys his fake unity message, especially when he turns right around to attack and blame the victims.

According to my anonymous but credible source, who I will reveal after you show us these death threats, when cwolff stopped posting again, he transferred his surplus of estrogen to you via a Manhattan transfer.

It really explains a lot about your emotional instability kicking into overdrive lately.

BriarFox
10-27-2018, 03:56 PM
Even the dumbest of people have some good advice for you:

You should take your "I like to think I keep an open mind and weigh evidence" and clearly shove it straight up your "unbiased" ass. You have never, ever tried to hide your impartiality.

And before you get all upset and come back with "WELL YOU ARE BIASED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!": no shit. I didn't claim to be impartial and unbiased like you did.

Being unbiased doesn’t mean not having an informed opinion. You seem to be equating impartiality with silence. If people stop doing dumb shit, I’ll stop talking about it.

Neveragain
10-27-2018, 04:01 PM
Being unbiased doesn’t mean not having an informed opinion. You seem to be equating impartiality with silence. If people stop doing dumb shit, I’ll stop talking about it.

Then why are you taking the presidents comment out of context? I also wonder why you aren't saying anything about the media instantly pushing the gun control context while this event is still unfolding?

Astray
10-27-2018, 04:09 PM
I saw an argument earlier on my Facebook feed and it was about creating more security standards for packages from over seas. I'm gonna get into an argument later at D&D. Fuck.

Parkbandit
10-27-2018, 04:11 PM
No, it isnt. Do you see leftists marching with Nazi flags screaming, "the Jews will not replace us!"

After 8 years of President Obama, I thought this would be obvious.

I suppose it's not for some who are just willful idiots.

Parkbandit
10-27-2018, 04:13 PM

Re-read exactly what President Trump said in response to this shooting.

Then read the stupidity that you posted regarding his response.

If, after that simple exercise you still don't get it, send me a PM and I'll try to walk you through it, very, very slowly.

SPOILER ALERT: You're the only one on this message board that believes you are unbiased or impartial in any way.

Parkbandit
10-27-2018, 04:15 PM
Nope, still an independent, though it has certainly been noted how much you're antagonized by the thought of someone not being a radical partisan like yourself.

https://media.giphy.com/media/WB8gJCSApzqla/source.gif

Parkbandit
10-27-2018, 04:16 PM
Fox News and other radical right wingers have been calling Soros the devil for decades now.

And the radical left wingers have been calling the Koch brothers the devil for decades now.

I hope you have some sort of point....

Trump just recently called for him to be locked up. No one buys his fake unity message, especially when he turns right around to attack and blame the victims.

Aaaaaand.. you don't.

:(

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 04:30 PM
After 8 years of President Obama, I thought this would be obvious.

I suppose it's not for some who are just willful idiots.

Again, do you see leftists having hate rallies, waving nazi flags and screaming about the jews?

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 04:31 PM
And the radical left wingers have been calling the Koch brothers the devil for decades now.

Yet you don't see any left wing politicians holding rallies yelling for the Koch brothers to be locked up. Your whataboutisms are beyond stupid.

Astray
10-27-2018, 04:34 PM
Again, do you see leftists having hate rallies, waving nazi flags and screaming about the jews?

Antifa is considered a leftist leaning organization. They frequently walk around causing havoc, waving communist flags and screaming about the genocide and death of anyone they choose. Be they completely unrelated to the cause of their indignation or not.

Methais
10-27-2018, 04:48 PM
Roses are red
PK thinks Trump hates Jews
Doesn’t change the fact
That PK stole from msconstrew

Tgo01
10-27-2018, 04:48 PM
Again, do you see leftists having hate rallies

Antifa.

BigWorm
10-27-2018, 04:55 PM
You guys are so afraid of your imaginary boogeymen. What is it about antifa soyboys do you find so frightening?

It's very clarifying though. The trash people of the PC are entirely motivated by fear.

BigWorm
10-27-2018, 04:56 PM
I saw an argument earlier on my Facebook feed and it was about creating more security standards for packages from over seas. I'm gonna get into an argument later at D&D. Fuck.

The terrorism is coming from.... inside the country

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 04:58 PM
You guys are so afraid of your imaginary boogeymen. What is it about antifa soyboys do you find so frightening?

It's very clarifying though. The trash people of the PC are entirely motivated by fear.

Alt right trolls: Antifa are dangerous, violent thugs!

Also alt right trolls: Antifa are overweight soy drinking cucks who always get their asses kicked.

Androidpk
10-27-2018, 05:01 PM
Roses are red
PK thinks Trump hates Jews
Doesn’t change the fact
That PK stole from msconstrew

Harasses me non stop. Says he's not obsessed with me.
Fills my inbox with rep comments. Says he's not obsessed with me.
Has me quoted in his signature. Says he's not obsessed with me.
Writes multiple walls of text about me. Says he's not obsessed with me.
Makes a post talking about me. Says he's not obsessed with me.
Writes poems about me. Says he's not obsessed with me.

Yeah, we totally get it, Methais. The people telling me I should look into getting a restraining order against you might be on to something.

Neveragain
10-27-2018, 05:03 PM

Nothing to see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGrvfL2mzUw&t=696s