PDA

View Full Version : Mail Bombs

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Jeril
10-29-2018, 09:02 PM
Too many of my communities are being poisoned by shitbags, but it's a hard problem to solve. I figured it made sense to practice on a low-level NPC like Tgo01 before taking on someone of consequence.

You won't solve any problems of that sort using language like that either. You can't show people nor teach them that your way is the right way by behaving like a child and calling them names.

BigWorm
10-29-2018, 09:03 PM
LOL - someone's jealous and has never been to a Dreavening before.

There's a couple of awesome coders who have advanced the utility of GS. Tgo is one of them. But then again, that's the typical mantra of the left - get mad at people who accomplish something and demand a free handout.

Yeah he's so uber at coding he doesn't have a GitHub account. Ok bro you obviously know stuff.

Jeril
10-29-2018, 09:04 PM
It's called talk shit get hit. You guys think you can stalk and harass posters on here for years on end with impunity. Get a life grandpa.

If you don't like their behavior why behave just like they do? That doesn't make you any better and in a way makes you look worse because to you that behavior is not ok and you do it anyway.

BigWorm
10-29-2018, 09:06 PM
You won't solve any problems of that sort using language like that either. You can't show people nor teach them that your way is the right way by behaving like a child and calling them names.

I'm not interested in trying to change the minds of trash people. I am interested in matching their speech with more speech that rejects it so that reasonable people will not think disgusting people represent the community as a whole. Like I said before, Tgo01 and the PC are a pretty low stakes examples.

SHAFT
10-29-2018, 09:15 PM
1:06 is the only possible violence of all the examples you pretended to find, but its unclear whether the guy is doing a Nazi salute or taking a swing at the orange guy who hits him. Love that the best case scenario for you is that the guy was doing a Nazi salute. You are now literally defending Nazis.

Isnt the first time tgo has defended nazi’s.

Jeril
10-29-2018, 09:27 PM
I'm not interested in trying to change the minds of trash people. I am interested in matching their speech with more speech that rejects it so that reasonable people will not think disgusting people represent the community as a whole. Like I said before, Tgo01 and the PC are a pretty low stakes examples.

You are still trying to show or teach a group of people, so it still applies. You want to prove your ideals are the better but if you yourself don't represent them properly in the things you say and do it only shows you are no better than those you oppose.

Neveragain
10-29-2018, 09:31 PM

Does this mean it's ok to punch communists?

https://www.theissue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/antifa-violence-communist.jpg

Tgo01
10-29-2018, 09:37 PM
1:06 is the only possible violence of all the examples you pretended to find, but its unclear whether the guy is doing a Nazi salute or taking a swing at the orange guy who hits him.

You seriously looked at all of that, looked at all of the shoves he received, all of the punches and hits he received, and you conclude the guy had it coming because he was possibly taking a swing at someone who wasn't even the person who punched him? Unreal.

Love that the best case scenario for you is that the guy was doing a Nazi salute. You are now literally defending Nazis.

Wait so was it a Nazi salute or was he "taking a swing" at someone?

Also why does it matter if the guy was a Nazi? These are YOUR words:

I agree anyone who commits violence against someone because of speech, or because of their gender, nationality, race, religion, etc, is absolute human garbage.

If you would just be a man and admit what you meant was "I agree anyone who commits violence against someone because of speech I agree with...is absolute humane garbage" we can just end this entire discussion right now. But on one hand you want to look like you actually have some principles inside of your hate filled being, but on the other hand you can't bring yourself to admit both sides were committing violence because after all they were just punching Nazis!

But I mean you watched that video and concluded absolutely no crimes took place so it doesn't surprise me at all this is the line of thinking you're going with.

Tgo01
10-29-2018, 09:38 PM
Yeah he's so uber at coding he doesn't have a GitHub account. Ok bro you obviously know stuff.

Is this like someone didn't commit a crime as long as they weren't arrested?

Androidpk
10-29-2018, 09:39 PM
Does this mean it's ok to punch communists?

https://www.theissue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/antifa-violence-communist.jpg

How many people in the US have communists killed in the last decade?

Tgo01
10-29-2018, 09:39 PM

You're defending Androidpk of all people, why do you think you're not a trash person? You're just like the far rest of the far left rats, you'll overlook bad behavior from your side as long as they hate Trump just as much as you.

Neveragain
10-29-2018, 09:44 PM
How many people in the US have communists killed in the last decade?

Communists have killed far more people than the Nazis ever did. Don't let history get in the way of your ignorance though.

Fortybox
10-29-2018, 09:49 PM

:lol:

That's a very sad reason to post on these boards. What a huge waste of your time.

Entertaining though!

BigWorm
10-29-2018, 10:12 PM
:lol:

That's a very sad reason to post on these boards. What a huge waste of your time.

Entertaining though!

I would have thought someone on a text-based RPG board would understand the rewards of slaying low-level edgelord NPCs.

Fortybox
10-29-2018, 10:20 PM
I would have thought someone on a text-based RPG board would understand the rewards of slaying low-level edgelord NPCs.

Only if the loot is good but Wyrom ruined that too.

BigWorm
10-29-2018, 10:47 PM
You seriously looked at all of that, looked at all of the shoves he received, all of the punches and hits he received, and you conclude the guy had it coming because he was possibly taking a swing at someone who wasn't even the person who punched him? Unreal.

Also why does it matter if the guy was a Nazi? These are YOUR words:

If you would just be a man and admit what you meant was "I agree anyone who commits violence against someone because of speech I agree with...is absolute humane garbage" we can just end this entire discussion right now. But on one hand you want to look like you actually have some principles inside of your hate filled being, but on the other hand you can't bring yourself to admit both sides were committing violence because after all they were just punching Nazis!

But I mean you watched that video and concluded absolutely no crimes took place so it doesn't surprise me at all this is the line of thinking you're going with.

Doing the Nazi salute from afar: protected speech. Doing a Nazi salute with a punching motion right next to a person's face where they could reasonably believe you were trying to hit them: not protected speech. I still don't think it was right to strike him, especially for the second guy with the flag, but the violence I saw in that video was a response to assault, not speech. So now you are at the point of defending Nazi assault, not even Nazi speech. It's getting pretty gross.

You can also see that the rest of the crowd immediately breaks it up and tells them that they're making them look bad. This is in stark contrast to the tiki torch bearing fascists egging each other on the night before. When we use the word responsible, this a stark difference in behaviors that bears distinction.

Again to say that isolated incidents like this make "both sides" equally responsible for the deadly violence in Charlottesville is ridiculous. Only Unite the Right rioters committed murders and felony malicious woundings.

sellstuff1
10-29-2018, 10:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVDXXjqo66w

Peaceful Nazis exercising their first and second amendment rights.

Tgo01
10-29-2018, 10:50 PM
Trump ‘not welcome in Pittsburgh’ until he denounces white nationalism, Jewish community leaders say.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-pittsburgh-shooting-synagogue-white-nationalism-anti-semitism-jewish-victims-a8606181.html

The group are all affiliated with the Pittsburgh branch of Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership, a liberal movement made up of “tens of thousands” of progressive Jewish members across the US, according to its website.

The people behind this movement are anti-Israel and are even further left than you.

The rabbi from the synagogue where the shooting took place says the president is always welcome to his synagogue.

But facts, right? That's another thing you must love about the far left, they don't give a single shit about facts and neither do you.

BigWorm
10-29-2018, 11:00 PM
Is this like someone didn't commit a crime as long as they weren't arrested?

I think gatekeeping is bullshit, so I'm not gonna dig into this one other than to say that while you think you are hot shit, there is a lot more you need to learn. I sincerely believe that if you could learn how to interact with other human beings, you're a capable enough to get paid money to program, but your extremely toxic behaviors are going to be obvious to most employers.

Tgo01
10-29-2018, 11:22 PM
I think gatekeeping is bullshit, so I'm not gonna dig into this one other than to say that while you think you are hot shit, there is a lot more you need to learn. I sincerely believe that if you could learn how to interact with other human beings, you're a capable enough to get paid money to program, but your extremely toxic behaviors are going to be obvious to most employers.

When did I ever claim I was hot shit at coding or that I wanted to be a professional programmer? Why is it your only debating "tactic" is to create one strawman after another?

I do love the guy who watches someone get pushed and shoved and punched and says "I see no crime here" is now lecturing others on how to interact with other human beings and how not to be "extremely toxic."

Do tell us another one, papa BigWorm.

~Rocktar~
10-29-2018, 11:24 PM
Doing the Nazi salute from afar: protected speech. Doing a Nazi salute with a punching motion right next to a person's face where they could reasonably believe you were trying to hit them: not protected speech. I still don't think it was right to strike him, especially for the second guy with the flag, but the violence I saw in that video was a response to assault, not speech. So now you are at the point of defending Nazi assault, not even Nazi speech. It's getting pretty gross.

You can also see that the rest of the crowd immediately breaks it up and tells them that they're making them look bad. This is in stark contrast to the tiki torch bearing fascists egging each other on the night before. When we use the word responsible, this a stark difference in behaviors that bears distinction.

Again to say that isolated incidents like this make "both sides" equally responsible for the deadly violence in Charlottesville is ridiculous. Only Unite the Right rioters committed murders and felony malicious woundings.

Wow, the mental gymnastics you go though to get to this point is astounding.

BigWorm
10-29-2018, 11:30 PM
When did I ever claim I was hot shit at coding or that I wanted to be a professional programmer? Why is it your only debating "tactic" is to create one strawman after another?

I do love the guy who watches someone get pushed and shoved and punched and says "I see no crime here" is now lecturing others on how to interact with other human beings and how not to be "extremely toxic."

Do tell us another one, papa BigWorm.

That's fair, it was dumb of me to take the bait earlier about someone saying I was jealous of you and turn it on you. I'll stick to criticizing you for claiming both sides were responsible for the deadly violence in Charlottesville.

BigWorm
10-29-2018, 11:31 PM
Wow, the mental gymnastics you go though to get to this point is astounding.

This from the guy who says potheads are ruining Colorado.

Neveragain
10-29-2018, 11:37 PM
I think gatekeeping is bullshit

Is this why you tell people that you don't agree with not to come to simucon when they mention they are considering going?

Sounds like gatekeeping to me.

~Rocktar~
10-29-2018, 11:39 PM
This from the guy who says potheads are ruining Colorado.

Potheads, Methicans, Commiefornians and Leftists in general. But hey, we know you aren't that connected to reality.

BigWorm
10-29-2018, 11:42 PM
Is this why you tell people that you don't agree with not to come to simucon when they mention they are considering going?

Sounds like gatekeeping to me.

I just said you were too much of a coward to show up in person. This was when you were pretending to actually be coming by describing the most ridiculous driving route possible.

Tgo01
10-29-2018, 11:45 PM
That's fair, it was dumb of me to take the bait earlier about someone saying I was jealous of you and turn it on you. I'll stick to criticizing you for claiming both sides were responsible for the deadly violence in Charlottesville.

Fortybox didn't even say you were jealous of my coding skills, he said I've advanced the utility of GS and that you're taking a shot at my Dreavening events for no apparent reason other than to be an outraged leftist.

So what was the purpose to shit all over the contributions I have made to the GS and Lich community? I have a beef with quite a few people who play GS but I never just out of the blue say "And oh yeah! All of that work you put into the GS community, fucking SHOVE IT!"

Neveragain
10-29-2018, 11:46 PM
I just said you were too much of a coward to show up in person. This was when you were pretending to actually be coming by describing the most ridiculous driving route possible.

Umm, no.

BigWorm
10-29-2018, 11:50 PM

You know it's ambiguous and that's why you won't post a screenshot.

BigWorm
10-29-2018, 11:51 PM
Fortybox didn't even say you were jealous of my coding skills, he said I've advanced the utility of GS and that you're taking a shot at my Dreavening events for no apparent reason other than to be an outraged leftist.

So what was the purpose to shit all over the contributions I have made to the GS and Lich community? I have a beef with quite a few people who play GS but I never just out of the blue say "And oh yeah! All of that work you put into the GS community, fucking SHOVE IT!"

I actually said your Dreavenings are the best thing you've done?

Neveragain
10-29-2018, 11:56 PM

Why would you tell people not to come to simucon?

The only reason I can fathom is that you want to play gatekeeper.

Tgo01
10-29-2018, 11:58 PM

Is that what you're going with in your mind, you were saying something positive with that post?

BigWorm
10-30-2018, 12:00 AM
Ugh I hate it when spam accounts like Neveragain show up in threads. At least I can be pretty sure that Tgo01 isn't a bot.

Neveragain
10-30-2018, 12:02 AM
Ugh I hate it when spam accounts like Neveragain show up in threads. At least I can be pretty sure that Tgo01 isn't a bot.

Why would you ask people not to come to simucon?

BigWorm
10-30-2018, 12:04 AM
Is that what you're going with in your mind, you were saying something positive with that post?

Yeah dude, I was trying at least. You're an NPC but you're a really fucking good NPC. I'm sorry for giving the unwarranted advice to learn to actually interact with humans beyond trolling and become a player character.

Neveragain
10-30-2018, 12:08 AM
Yeah dude, I was trying at least. You're an NPC but you're a really fucking good NPC. I'm sorry for giving the unwarranted advice to learn to actually interact with humans beyond trolling and become a player character.

You really seem to be the one that is incapable of interacting with anyone outside your bubble.

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 02:59 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dAyMPQ6.png

Fortybox
10-30-2018, 07:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/dAyMPQ6.png

We're a Republic. So yes, democracy is for liberals and those who want to tear the republic down and put majority rule as the new form of government. Thankfully our constitution limits that.

Stop posting in the middle of the night, go to sleep and start looking for a job instead of leeching off of those that have one. kthxbai

Methais
10-30-2018, 09:11 AM
Oh I know I can put you douchebags on ignore. Too bad that doesn't stop you from blowing up my inbox with rep or populating thread tags with shit like "androidpk sucks dick".

I've literally never added any tags to any thread on here ever. I've never sent you a pm either. And if I did, it was years ago about some random unrelated shit that had nothing to do with you being a fucking idiot. And I'm 99% sure that hasn't happened either. Dumbass. Keep making up more shit out of thin air. Because that's exactly why you get trolled and laughed at while you try to claim victim status while continuing to be a shady lying manipulative gargantuan sized ass nugget.

Rep is time locked, and you do the same shit so stfu with your loser tears. See my sig for details, you dumb sack of shit. Because that's what started all this - you. You getting butthurt over "Hey Pk, you're a pedophile. See how easy it is to just make random shit up about someone with nothing to back it up?" in response to you calling PB a wife beater with nothing to back it up. But let's not let facts and context get in the way of your crybaby little bitch narrative because you're so desperate to be a victim even though everyone here except the dumbest of the dumb sees through your bullshit.

But like I said, you guys are unhinged, obsessed pieces of shit with nothing better to do than bring your toxic BS to this community.

Explain then why when you, time4fun, and soywolff aren't posting your diarrhea everywhere, even the politics folder is almost completely non-toxic despite there still being plenty of people with big political differences posting in the same threads. No really, explain it. Because that's literally what happens.

You can't. Because you know you're a toxic sociopathic piece of garbage that brings a trail of shit with you everywhere you go.

OmG u TyPeD 4 pArAgRaPhS u MuSt Be ObSeSsEd Bc ThAt'S a LoT oF rEaDiNg FoR a TaRd LiKe Me

https://media.giphy.com/media/L8XuphFGqlSfe/giphy.gif

Methais
10-30-2018, 09:14 AM
Oh so people who aren't convicted of a crime haven't committed any crimes? Awesome. Can you please tell pk, cwolff, time4fun, et al to stop calling Trump a criminal since he hasn't been convicted of any crimes? Thanks.

What an absolute toolbag. I almost feel bad for picking on you now, I was jokingly referring to you as a retard but now I'm beginning to wonder.

HEY YOU STFU YOU NPC WITH YOUR GS SCRIPTS AND ALL THAT OTHER NPC STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Androidpk
10-30-2018, 09:15 AM
Assuming this is another wall of text to desperately prove that he's not an unhinged toxic troll.

https://i.imgur.com/HEUFJLu.jpg

Methais
10-30-2018, 09:20 AM
Before I "show you the crimes" can you just answer one simple question first? Did you actually watch the second video I posted? Here it is again in case you forgot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP5onNjeF-M

Tell me you have watched this video, at least starting from the 1 minute mark, and come back and ask me to point out the crimes to you.

I bet if someone pitched it to them the right way, you could get all these leftists to start wearing MAGA hats. Just convince them it's like a "trophy" of the person whose head they stole it from.

The ones who didn't actually steal one off someone's head will rush out and buy a MAGA hat and tell people they stole it from whoever, and soon Antifa protests will look like this:

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/i4oG2kA-u7NgGNCmxkz3-TG6FoE=/0x0:5178x3452/1200x800/filters:focal(2354x936:3182x1764)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/54178577/GettyImages_621809248.0.jpg

But with a bunch of 85 lb. little soy bitches.

Neveragain
10-30-2018, 09:31 AM
Assuming this is another wall of text to desperately prove that he's not an unhinged toxic troll.

So now that you have him on ignore, you're going to continue to talk about him?

https://media.giphy.com/media/iBO9YEPa9OzNm/giphy.gif

Methais
10-30-2018, 09:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVDXXjqo66w

Peaceful Nazis exercising their first and second amendment rights.

lol soywolff

Methais
10-30-2018, 09:36 AM

What were you gonna do, fight him at Simucon?

Thug life.

https://media.giphy.com/media/6HFUDKwlWcAbC/giphy.gif

Methais
10-30-2018, 09:42 AM

As if you have the self control for that. :lol:

But hey if you some how manage it, grats. My money's still on no, which we'll see soon enough I'm sure.

Taernath
10-30-2018, 10:11 AM
Once again, posting about how you have someone on ignore isn't ignoring them. Especially if you took the time to screenshot their 'ignored' message..

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 02:23 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AqojqFA.png

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 02:24 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Lya4Wlc.png

Wrathbringer
10-30-2018, 02:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Lya4Wlc.png

You are a retard.

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 02:51 PM
You are a retard.

And you're a white supremacist. What's your point?

Methais
10-30-2018, 02:58 PM
And you're a white supremacist. What's your point?

lol soywolff

Parkbandit
10-30-2018, 03:12 PM
Rep is time locked, and you do the same shit so stfu with your loser tears. See my sig for details, you dumb sack of shit. Because that's what started all this - you. You getting butthurt over "Hey Pk, you're a pedophile. See how easy it is to just make random shit up about someone with nothing to back it up?" in response to you calling PB a wife beater with nothing to back it up. But let's not let facts and context get in the way of your crybaby little bitch narrative because you're so desperate to be a victim even though everyone here except the dumbest of the dumb sees through your bullshit.

That insult didn't bother me. Neither did the one that I already got a divorce or that my gf works for McDonalds.

The one that really hurt my feelings was when he called me nothing but a tub installer.

That one is still so very hurtful..

Parkbandit
10-30-2018, 03:17 PM

You've left here so many times... add self control to the gigantic list of things you lack.

You came back just like you will unignore him.

Such a pathetic sociopath.

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 03:33 PM
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-birthright-citizenship-14th-amendment-experts-2018-10?utm_source=reddit.com&r=UK&IR=T

Donald Trump trying to scare people into voting Republican a week before the midterms using desperate retarded tactics? #Winning

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 03:34 PM
In the search for answers after the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, there is newfound scrutiny on the suspect's social media posts and how his anti-Semitism merged with a hatred of immigrants.

The suspect, Robert Bowers, complained about immigrant "invaders" six days before the shooting.
While there is no such invasion happening, this rhetoric has blanketed right-wing media in relation to the Central American migrant caravan that's been in the news this month.
And Bowers apparently noticed. On October 21, he wrote on Gab, "I have noticed a change in people saying 'illegals' that now say 'invaders'. I like this."

Fox News radicalized Robert Bowers, just like it's radicalizing all of you.

Parkbandit
10-30-2018, 03:36 PM
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-birthright-citizenship-14th-amendment-experts-2018-10?utm_source=reddit.com&r=UK&IR=T

Donald Trump trying to scare people into voting Republican a week before the midterms using desperate retarded tactics? #Winning

Huh?

I'm not expecting an intelligent answer, since you are incapable of one.. but how is this "trying to scare people into voting Republican"?

It's literally placating to his base.. not scaring it.

For an alt account, you make no sense.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 03:47 PM
In the search for answers after the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting, there is newfound scrutiny on the suspect's social media posts and how his anti-Semitism merged with a hatred of immigrants.

The suspect, Robert Bowers, complained about immigrant "invaders" six days before the shooting.
While there is no such invasion happening, this rhetoric has blanketed right-wing media in relation to the Central American migrant caravan that's been in the news this month.
And Bowers apparently noticed. On October 21, he wrote on Gab, "I have noticed a change in people saying 'illegals' that now say 'invaders'. I like this."

Fox News radicalized Robert Bowers, just like it's radicalizing all of you.

Interesting. Interesting.

The shooter also referred to Jews as children of Satan. Louis Farrakhan often refers to Jews as Satan, even calling their synagogues the Synagogue of Satan.

So this shooter was also radicalized by Louis Farrakhan. When can we expect you to denounce this this black supremacist and anti-semite and all of the Democrats who support him?

Androidpk
10-30-2018, 04:02 PM
Interesting. Interesting.

The shooter also referred to Jews as children of Satan. Louis Farrakhan often refers to Jews as Satan, even calling their synagogues the Synagogue of Satan.

So this shooter was also radicalized by Louis Farrakhan. When can we expect you to denounce this this black supremacist and anti-semite and all of the Democrats who support him?

Funny, I don't recall Farrakhan fear mongering about this migrant caravan that set this terrorist off. I know you're desperate to change the subject off radical white terrorism but it's not going to happen.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 04:09 PM
Funny, I don't recall Farrakhan fear mongering about this migrant caravan that set this terrorist off. I know you're desperate to change the subject off radical white terrorism but it's not going to happen.

You think the migrant caravan set "set this terrorist off" and not his anti-semitic views, considering he shot up a synagogue?

I see you've been taking "logic" lessons from time4fun again.

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 04:09 PM
https://i.imgur.com/awzBjO2.png

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 04:10 PM

Now sellstuff1 is posting tweets from random people on Twitter that really don't say anything intelligent, it's just a bunch of "DURR! TRUMP BAD!", just like cwolff.

Are you SURE you're not cwolff?

Androidpk
10-30-2018, 04:10 PM
You think the migrant caravan set "set this terrorist off" and not his anti-semitic views, considering he shot up a synagogue?

I see you've been taking "logic" lessons from time4fun again.

His social media posts on Gab answer that question quite clearly.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 04:12 PM
His social media posts on Gab answer that question quite clearly.

You mean where he calls Jews the children of Satan and where he attacks Trump for not hating Jews? Good point. Clearly this was an attack on immigrants and not Jews.

Neveragain
10-30-2018, 04:15 PM

Now he's giving a pass to Farrakhan.

https://media.giphy.com/media/L8XuphFGqlSfe/giphy.gif

Androidpk
10-30-2018, 04:16 PM
You mean where he calls Jews the children of Satan and where he attacks Trump for not hating Jews? Good point. Clearly this was an attack on immigrants and not Jews.

Why aren't you talking about his posts regarding the caravan? Because it disproves your desperate attempt to deflect from radical white terrorism?

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 04:22 PM
All Dreaven knows how to respond with is whatboutism. He's been reduced to a thrall of Trump and nothing more.

BigWorm
10-30-2018, 04:25 PM
Those posts from the shooter's Gab account look like Rocktar's activity feed.

Androidpk
10-30-2018, 04:27 PM
Next tgo is going to say the Nazis marching around screaming "The Jews will not replace us!" were inspired by Farrakhan.

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 04:28 PM
Even Colin Powell is speaking out against Trump, lmao

https://www.newsweek.com/colin-powell-donald-trump-america-we-people-madeleine-albright-constitution-1157119?fbclid=IwAR3HWX_7K1t87XCqDDbc95RArkBD1GCmI tcwYwBM74UAmK_5plRZUdb79KE

Methais
10-30-2018, 04:34 PM

Shut up tard.

Why did you stop posting on cwolff?

BigWorm
10-30-2018, 04:34 PM
Next tgo is going to say the Nazis marching around screaming "The Jews will not replace us!" were inspired by Farrakhan.

Well if you watch the full video, it proves that the Jews were equally responsible for the chants. DiD yOu WaTcH mY ViDeO? I have video

BigWorm
10-30-2018, 04:46 PM
All Dreaven knows how to respond with is whatboutism. He's been reduced to a thrall of Trump and nothing more.

It's part of his design as an NPC. He can't deviate from his programming.

Neveragain
10-30-2018, 04:46 PM
Linda Sarsour:

Vis-a-vis the ongoing Arab-Israeli conflict, Sarsour favors a one-state solution where an Arab majority and a Jewish minority would live together within the borders of a single country. She made clear her opposition to Israel’s existence as a Jewish state when she tweeted in October 2012 that “nothing is creepier than Zionism.”

In 2016 Sarsour ran for a position as a County Committee member with the Democratic Party of Kings County, New York.[16] She placed third.[17]

Sarsour spoke as a surrogate for U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders during the 2016 presidential campaign.[3][18]

But Trump!

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 04:49 PM
Why aren't you talking about his posts regarding the caravan? Because it disproves your desperate attempt to deflect from radical white terrorism?

Because he didn't attack illegal aliens or people in the caravan? The better question is why are you focusing on those posts when he clearly targeted Jews? Is it because your new far left buddies cozy up to anti-semites such as Farrakhan?

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 04:50 PM

Asking you to be consistent in your bullshit rhetoric is "whataboutism"? By the way whataboutism is cwolff's favorite word too.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 04:51 PM

https://www.newsweek.com/colin-powell-donald-trump-america-we-people-madeleine-albright-constitution-1157119?fbclid=IwAR3HWX_7K1t87XCqDDbc95RArkBD1GCmI tcwYwBM74UAmK_5plRZUdb79KE

"Even" Colin Powell? He hasn't been a conservative in over a decade. Do you even pay attention to politics, cwolff?

Androidpk
10-30-2018, 04:52 PM
Because he didn't attack illegal aliens or people in the caravan? The better question is why are you focusing on those posts when he clearly targeted Jews? Is it because your new far left buddies cozy up to anti-semites such as Farrakhan?

You keep saying far left but can't even tell us what that means. Does your NPC dialogue need an update from Fox&Friends?

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 04:53 PM
Linda Sarsour:

But Trump!

It's like I said, far leftists have embraced anti-semites such as Sarsour and Farrakhan while Trump has openly embraced Israel and Jews, so when someone shoots up a synagogue they have to quickly pivot to the migrant caravan and pretend the attack had to do with immigrants instead of Jews.

It's just like the Pulse Nightclub shooting all over again. It was obvious it was a Muslim extremist, the guy said he was a Muslim extremist, but Democrats were quick to throw gays under the bus and claim a gay man had carried out the attack.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 04:54 PM
You keep saying far left but can't even tell us what that means. Does your NPC dialogue need an update from Fox&Friends?

Isn't it cute how far leftists are trying to co-opt the NPC meme that 4chan created?

I guess it's true what the meme says, the left can't meme.

Androidpk
10-30-2018, 04:59 PM
I don't know what a far leftist is but it sounds good so I guess I'll keep trying to use it as an insult because I have nothing else.

We know.

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 04:59 PM
It's like I said, far leftists have embraced anti-semites such as Sarsour and Farrakhan while Trump has openly embraced Israel and Jews

This is a lie.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/141017/donald-trump-jews-protesting-anti-semitism-real-anti-semites

He's suggesting that Jews protesting antisemitism are committing false flag attacks. Just like Republicans claimed that the MAGAbomber was a false flag attack. It's just more smoke and mirrors from the fascists.

Methais
10-30-2018, 05:14 PM

https://i.imgur.com/bD0KGe9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/bD0KGe9.jpg

Isn't it cute how far leftists are trying to co-opt the NPC meme that 4chan created?

I guess it's true what the meme says, the left can't meme.

This is correct.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 05:18 PM
This is a lie.

Weird, I could have sworn Trump was the first president in history to keep his promise of moving the embassy in Israel. According to the Israeli ambassador to the US, Trump has come out with the strongest condemnation of anti-semitism of any world leader in his lifetime.

But, you know, Trump hates the Jews cause you found some dumbass blog stating he does.

You've somehow gotten worse at this in your absence, cwolff.

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 05:32 PM
You are confusing pro-Israel with anti-semitism, NPC. You should have Tucker Carlson explain the differences to you someday.

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 05:35 PM
https://www.timesofisrael.com/donald-trumps-anti-semitism-controversies-a-timeline/

Here's some light reading from back when he was just a candidate. Courting David Duke is not Pro-Israel.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 05:36 PM
You are confusing pro-Israel with anti-semitism, NPC. You should have Tucker Carlson explain the differences to you someday.

Ohhh I see! So Trump is pro-Israel but is also an anti-semite?

If this how far leftists such as yourself hate Israel with every fiber of your being but you love Jews in general?

Funny how leftists always manage to have it both ways.

Also did you ignore the part about what the Israeli ambassador had to say about Trump's words against anti-semitism? Or does the Israeli ambassador not know anything about anti-semitism?

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 05:37 PM
https://www.timesofisrael.com/donald-trumps-anti-semitism-controversies-a-timeline/

Here's some light reading from back when he was just a candidate. Courting David Duke is not Pro-Israel.

So now Trump isn't even pro-Israel? You're all over the place today, cwolff. Might want to take a minute to catch your breath and get all of your bullshit straight.

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 05:40 PM
Trump has a history of using Jewish stereotypes.

In 2015, he told the Republican Jewish Coalition “I’m a negotiator like you folks” but suggested they would not support him “because I don’t want your money”. The following year, he tweeted an image of Clinton set against a background of US currency with a six-pointed star (reminiscent of the star of David) and the words, “Most corrupt candidate ever!” His closing campaign ad railed against “global special interests” and featured images of George Soros, a billionaire investor and philanthropist, and the Federal Reserve chairwoman, Janet Yellen, both of whom are Jewish.

Keep it up trying to paint Trump as not an anti-semite. Working out great for you so far.

Parkbandit
10-30-2018, 05:41 PM

What do you mean "even"? Colin is a never-Trumper. He's been speaking out against Trump since his guy didn't win.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 05:42 PM
Trump has a history of using Jewish stereotypes.

In 2015, he told the Republican Jewish Coalition “I’m a negotiator like you folks” but suggested they would not support him “because I don’t want your money”. The following year, he tweeted an image of Clinton set against a background of US currency with a six-pointed star (reminiscent of the star of David) and the words, “Most corrupt candidate ever!” His closing campaign ad railed against “global special interests” and featured images of George Soros, a billionaire investor and philanthropist, and the Federal Reserve chairwoman, Janet Yellen, both of whom are Jewish.

Keep it up trying to paint Trump as not an anti-semite. Working out great for you so far.

cwolff, you forgot him using the word shekel to show he is an anti-semite. You're slipping.

sellstuff1
10-30-2018, 05:51 PM
More honorable tactics by Republicans to discredit Mueller's investigation:

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/10/special-counsel-refers-scheme-targeting-mueller-to-fbi/574411/?utm_term=2018-10-30T17%3A14%3A35&utm_campaign=atlantic-politics-and-policy&utm_content=edit-promo&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

A company that appears to be run by a pro-Trump conspiracy theorist offered to pay women to make false claims against Special Counsel Robert Mueller in the days leading up to the midterm elections—and the special counsel's office has asked the FBI to weigh in. “When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told me in an email on Tuesday.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 05:57 PM
I’m going to become President and make talking dogs illegal!

:(

Methais
10-30-2018, 06:11 PM
I have a history of being a soy stereotype.

Yes cwolff we know.

But why did you quit posting on cwolff?

Methais
10-30-2018, 06:13 PM
Ohhh I see! So Trump is pro-Israel but is also an anti-semite?

If this how far leftists such as yourself hate Israel with every fiber of your being but you love Jews in general?

Funny how leftists always manage to have it both ways.

Also did you ignore the part about what the Israeli ambassador had to say about Trump's words against anti-semitism? Or does the Israeli ambassador not know anything about anti-semitism?

You’re forgetting that these are the same people who call Milo a Nazi white supremacist despite being a flamboyant gay Jew with a black husband.

They probably say he’s a homophobe too. I’d almost bet money on it.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 06:33 PM
You’re forgetting that these are the same people who call Milo a Nazi white supremacist despite being a flamboyant gay Jew with a black husband.

They probably say he’s a homophobe too. I’d almost bet money on it.

Racist bigoted whites such as cwolff think they can take away someone's "card."

Kanye West supports Trump? No longer a black man.

Milo supports Trump? No longer a gay man.

A woman supports Trump? No longer a woman man.

SHAFT
10-30-2018, 06:51 PM

They have you now. Seek help

Ardwen
10-30-2018, 06:54 PM
Sadly Kanye no longer supports Trump, keep up with the news Methais.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 07:04 PM

Does this mean the left is going to give Kanye back his black card?

Also I haven't heard that Kanye is no longer a Trump supporter, he just said he's pulling out of politics for now. Have a source where he said he no longer supports Trump?

Taernath
10-30-2018, 07:09 PM

Source?

Parkbandit
10-30-2018, 07:10 PM

Does this mean you can like him again?

Grats?

Astray
10-30-2018, 07:40 PM
Source?

I could only find a vague article from 2017.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 07:45 PM
Source?

I think Ardwen is referring to Kanye saying on Twitter today he wants no part of the #blexit movement and he has decided to distance himself from politics. I haven't heard anything that he specifically does not support Trump anymore, although he might not talk about it much now.

Androidpk
10-30-2018, 07:59 PM
Damn, Trump lost his one token black celebrity.

Methais
10-30-2018, 08:25 PM

What post are you even responding to?

Shut up tard.

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 08:30 PM

pk reduces a successful black man to nothing more than a "token black celebrity", but he calls Trump racist.

Reason #4928 pk has embraced the far left; he can be as openly racist as he wants to be and get away with it.

Taernath
10-30-2018, 08:35 PM
I think Ardwen is referring to Kanye saying on Twitter today he wants no part of the #blexit movement and he has decided to distance himself from politics. I haven't heard anything that he specifically does not support Trump anymore, although he might not talk about it much now.

Kanye is a fucking joke.

Neveragain
10-30-2018, 08:42 PM
Black support of president surges to 40 percent
Some 40 percent of black likely voters approve of the job President Donald Trump is doing, according to the daily Rasmussen poll released on Oct. 29.The poll showed 29 percent support for Trump among blacks on Aug. 6, compared with 15 percent on Aug. 3, 2017.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/85ca5365a134b5cbdb052dbff2c5a5b7/tenor.gif?itemid=7919984

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 08:43 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/85ca5365a134b5cbdb052dbff2c5a5b7/tenor.gif?itemid=7919984

"Just a bunch of token blacks." -- Androidpk

Androidpk
10-30-2018, 08:45 PM
pk reduces a successful black man to nothing more than a "token black celebrity", but he calls Trump racist.

Reason #4928 pk has embraced the far left; he can be as openly racist as he wants to be and get away with it.

New pc drinking game, every time tgo says far left take a shot.

Astray
10-30-2018, 08:47 PM
New pc drinking game, every time tgo says far left take a shot.

You realize how this is going to go for you, right?

Tgo01
10-30-2018, 08:50 PM
far left
far left
far left
far left
far left
far left
far left
far left

Okay we shouldn't hear from pk anymore tonight, he should be passed out drunk. Unless...unless of course he's yet again not sticking to his word?

Androidpk
10-30-2018, 09:00 PM
You realize how this is going to go for you, right?

Alcohol poisoning?

Fortybox
10-30-2018, 10:21 PM
Alcohol poisoning?

https://media.giphy.com/media/Rhhr8D5mKSX7O/giphy.gif

Fortybox
10-30-2018, 10:23 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0NwPZ027mabR6Tg4/giphy.gif

BigWorm
10-30-2018, 11:32 PM
At least he still has superfan Jacob Wohl

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 04:58 AM
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/loren-jacobs-christian-rabbi-messianic-jews-mike-pence_us_5bd89b52e4b07427610c1e57?utm_source=reddi t.com

Hey Dreaven looks like Trump and Pence found some fake jews to prove they aren't anti-semitic, how nifty is that!?

Tgo01
10-31-2018, 05:14 AM
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/loren-jacobs-christian-rabbi-messianic-jews-mike-pence_us_5bd89b52e4b07427610c1e57?utm_source=reddi t.com

Hey Dreaven looks like Trump and Pence found some fake jews to prove they aren't anti-semitic, how nifty is that!?

Is anyone surprised cwolff reads HuffPost?

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 05:27 AM

Is anyone surprised you utterly ignore the fact that Trump/Pence can't find any real jews to welcome them to Pittburgh and had to employ Jews who worship Jesus Christ?

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 05:28 AM
https://i.imgur.com/io0rhmd.png

Hey look it's the guy from the OP being a subhuman cretin!

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 05:30 AM
https://i.imgur.com/ccl0nWb.jpg

Don't worry though I'm sure you guys will make it through the midterm elections just great!

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 06:15 AM
https://i.imgur.com/ccl0nWb.jpg

Don't worry though I'm sure you guys will make it through the midterm elections just great!

Sen. Ted Cruz (R) holds a 10-point lead over his Senate challenger Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D) with just a week left until Election Day, according to a poll released Tuesday.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign-polls/413961-poll-shows-cruz-up-10-on-orourke-in-texas-senate-race

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 06:18 AM
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign-polls/413961-poll-shows-cruz-up-10-on-orourke-in-texas-senate-race

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 06:18 AM

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/beto-orourke-cuts-ted-cruzs-lead-in-texas-poll-still-trails-by-5-points/

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 06:19 AM

https://www.apnews.com/a8825810d10441f2ad828e95d6851d55

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 06:26 AM
https://www.cbsnews.com/video/beto-orourke-cuts-ted-cruzs-lead-in-texas-poll-still-trails-by-5-points/

So you're saying Cruz has gained 5 points in less than a month?

Seems to be a trend here, black voters have increased their support of the president by 25% since he took office. This is really, really bad if you're looking at it from a Democrat point of view.

Androidpk
10-31-2018, 06:47 AM
At least he still has superfan Jacob Wohl

Wohl is going to prison.

Wrathbringer
10-31-2018, 07:09 AM
https://www.apnews.com/a8825810d10441f2ad828e95d6851d55

You're retarded.

time4fun
10-31-2018, 07:11 AM
Texas is still almost assuredly going red. Arizona, however, should be very concerning to the GOP.

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 07:23 AM
black voters have increased their support of the president by 25% since he took office..

https://theweek.com/speedreads/793513/trumps-approval-rating-among-black-voters-whopping-3-percent

From 3% to 28%, those are some real numbers to brag about (they're fake numbers, anyways, just like the fake news you read)

time4fun
10-31-2018, 07:27 AM
https://theweek.com/speedreads/793513/trumps-approval-rating-among-black-voters-whopping-3-percent

From 3% to 28%, those are some real numbers to brag about (they're fake numbers, anyways, just like the fake news you read)

Neither he nor Rockstar possess any of the necessary intelligence or common sense required to recognize fake news. They judge their sources by whether or not they like what it's saying

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 07:44 AM
Neither he nor Rockstar possess any of the necessary intelligence or common sense required to recognize fake news. They judge their sources by whether or not they like what it's saying

Because Rasmussen is fake news.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/19f6a11050cf34a03404bd422b9b7db1/tenor.gif?itemid=7369894

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 08:03 AM
Because Rasmussen is fake news.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/19f6a11050cf34a03404bd422b9b7db1/tenor.gif?itemid=7369894

So is any news source that doesn't worship your God-Emperor.

Androidpk
10-31-2018, 08:05 AM
Facebook is banning accounts and groups related to the terrorist organization Proud Boys.

Fortybox
10-31-2018, 08:07 AM

You are fake news. Go away.

PK, BigWyrom, Shaft and IncognitoCwolff, have shown that collectively they are toxic on these boards. It’s not really you.

Notice how the politics board was basically dead? Then this merry band of stupid came back and here we are. You weren’t part of that.

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 08:07 AM
So is any news source that doesn't worship your God-Emperor.

Read the slant rating on the news source you posted. Rasmussen is the gold standard.

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 08:12 AM
Read the slant rating on the news source you posted. Rasmussen is the gold standard.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rasmussen_Reports

Nate Silver described Rasmussen as "biased and inaccurate", saying Rasmussen "badly missed the margin in many states, and also exhibited a considerable bias toward Republican candidates."

Hey look more blatant lies from the right-wing extremists.

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 08:32 AM

Nate Silver described Rasmussen as "biased and inaccurate", saying Rasmussen "badly missed the margin in many states, and also exhibited a considerable bias toward Republican candidates."

"Great news, white people are dying off." ~ Cwolff/sellstuff1

Our final forecast, issued early Tuesday evening, had Trump with a 29 percent chance of winning the Electoral College. ~ fivethirthyeight

2. Rasmussen Reports 11/2 - 11/6 1500 LV 2.5 45 43 4 2 Clinton +2

http://www.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/wrongness.gif

Androidpk
10-31-2018, 08:43 AM
You are fake news. Go away.

PK, BigWyrom, Shaft and IncognitoCwolff, have shown that collectively they are toxic on these boards. It’s not really you.

Notice how the politics board was basically dead? Then this merry band of stupid came back and here we are. You weren’t part of that.

Lolololol. No.

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 08:50 AM
"Great news, white people are dying off." ~ Cwolff/sellstuff1

Remember when Trump had the biggest inauguration and won the popular vote? Yeah, Republicans are great at admitting when they're wrong. Oh sorry they'll just perpetually lie and repeat said lies until their rabid, troglodyte base considers them truth.

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 09:04 AM
Remember when Trump had the biggest inauguration and won the popular vote? Yeah, Republicans are great at admitting when they're wrong. Oh sorry they'll just perpetually lie and repeat said lies until their rabid, troglodyte base considers them truth.

Remember when Trump won the election and is now your president?

http://www.sonsoflibertytees.com//patriotblog/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/orig_liberty-memes-4-the-boys-from-the-south-2017-09-18-18-50.png

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 09:13 AM
Remember when Trump won the election and is now your president?[/IMG]

I remember when Obama had 22 members of his campaign indicted.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 09:47 AM
I remember when Obama had 22 members of his campaign indicted.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

I remember when I campaigned and voted for Obama. One of the biggest mistakes of my life.

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 09:49 AM
I remember when I campaigned and voted for Obama. One of the biggest mistakes of my life.

Yeah, you campaigned for a Muslim nigger with a fake birth certificate who wore a tan suit. I can see how this caused you irreparable trauma.

Astray
10-31-2018, 09:51 AM
You do realize you're arguing with a McGuyver alt, right?

Basically that guy is one of the most unstable people. He jumps between self loathing and threatening to kill people. He's really not worth engaging.

Yeah, you campaigned for a Muslim nigger with a fake birth certificate who wore a tan suit. I can see how this caused you irreparable trauma.

See.

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 09:52 AM

https://notesfromachair.files.wordpress.com/2018/03/i-cant-wait-to-see-how-this-turns-out-gif-rupaul-opera-glasses.gif?w=585&h=311

time4fun
10-31-2018, 09:58 AM
You do realize you're arguing with a McGuyver alt, right?

Basically that guy is one of the most unstable people. He jumps between self loathing and threatening to kill people. He's really not worth engaging.

See.

You realize you're talking to some of the most unstable people on the entire board right?

Astray
10-31-2018, 10:00 AM
You realize you're talking to some of the most unstable people on the entire board right?

Differing views and opinions are not instability.

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 10:07 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/laughter.gif

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 10:11 AM

Promoting fascism is not stability.

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 10:14 AM
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/10/31/has-robert-mueller-subpoenaed-trump-222060

It's a Halloween miracle!

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 10:20 AM
Hey @Dreaven why haven't you denounced Trump for spreading hateful rhetoric yet?

https://globalnews.ca/news/4613669/kansas-mosque-bombing-plot-trump/

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 10:22 AM
But Trump doesn't court white supremacists, right @Dreaven?

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-birthright-citizenship-removal-plan-goal-white-nationalists-decades-1194690

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 10:26 AM
Now waiting for these clowns to get talking points fed to them via Shep Smith in response to the latest developments...

time4fun
10-31-2018, 10:42 AM

Correct.

Having meltdowns on the boards, vanishing for months, spending a few weeks creating F2P characters to spout off racist and anti-Semitic garbage for hours at a time, coming back under a new handle, and threatening the family of people you don't agree with... That's instability.

Spending years trolling a forum for a game you haven't played in ages, creating insane threads about people you disagree with, and laughably going back to posts people made months ago to neg rep them because it makes you feel better... That's instability.

I could go on, but you get the point. ;)

Wrathbringer
10-31-2018, 10:55 AM
Correct.

Having meltdowns on the boards, vanishing for months, spending a few weeks creating F2P characters to spout off racist and anti-Semitic garbage for hours at a time, coming back under a new handle, and threatening the family of people you don't agree with... That's instability.

Spending years trolling a forum for a game you haven't played in ages, creating insane threads about people you disagree with, and laughably going back to posts people made months ago to neg rep them because it makes you feel better... That's instability.

Yeah, I get the point. You're retarded.

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 11:02 AM
Correct.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7dcb656f6fe33923c8c814edbb93c2cd/tenor.gif?itemid=5721815

threatening the family of people you don't agree with.

This is a new one, tell us more about it.

Ashlander
10-31-2018, 12:06 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/7dcb656f6fe33923c8c814edbb93c2cd/tenor.gif?itemid=5721815

This is a new one, tell us more about it.

Must be talking about PK.

Edit: Damn 5 in a row in under 15 minutes for Soywolf, isn't that like super triggered on the scale ya'll made?

Androidpk
10-31-2018, 12:15 PM
the MAGA bomber is officially listed as a domestic terrorist by the feds

BigWorm
10-31-2018, 01:47 PM
the MAGA bomber is officially listed as a domestic terrorist by the feds

whatever Androidpk, we all know the real terrorists are the ones who received the mail bombs. its all explained in this video

Tgo01
10-31-2018, 01:51 PM

time4fun defends a person who uses the dread N word!!!

Just as long as they hate Trump more than you, right?

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 02:09 PM

Anything goes when your illegal family member is defrauding the American taxpayer.

Androidpk
10-31-2018, 02:48 PM

White supremacist pretends to care that someone said it. Gosh you post was predictable as hell.

Methais
10-31-2018, 02:57 PM

Is anyone surprised you utterly ignore the fact that Trump/Pence can't find any real jews to welcome them to Pittburgh and had to employ Jews who worship Jesus Christ?

At least you stopped denying being cwolff.

Tgo01
10-31-2018, 02:58 PM
White supremacist pretends to care that someone said it. Gosh you post was predictable as hell.

pk, the one who wants to "hold both parties accountable", ignores a racist Democrat defending another racist Democrat who uses THE N WORD!! because he himself is a racist.

You sure have found a good home among the far left, pk. Good for you. Like 3 little racists in a pod.

Androidpk
10-31-2018, 03:08 PM
pk, the one who wants to "hold both parties accountable", ignores a racist Democrat defending another racist Democrat who uses THE N WORD!! because he himself is a racist.

You sure have found a good home among the far left, pk. Good for you. Like 3 little racists in a pod.

Tgo still doesn't know what being bipartisan means. Tgo still doesn't know how to define the far left. Sad.

Tgo01
10-31-2018, 03:15 PM
Tgo still doesn't know what being bipartisan means. Tgo still doesn't know how to define the far left. Sad.

So you think being "bipartisan" means you ignore a racist Democrat being racist, but you slander a Republican for calling out said racism?

Could you get any dumber? I thought you would tone down the dumbassery since cwolff is coming back but you seem intent on being even more of a dumbass than cwolff. We all need goals in life I suppose.

Methais
10-31-2018, 03:34 PM

I see you’ve still yet to make any progress in attaining some self awareness.

Methais
10-31-2018, 03:35 PM

Why did you quit posting on cwolff though?

Methais
10-31-2018, 03:36 PM
Lolololol. No.

That’s precisely what happened. Retard.

Methais
10-31-2018, 03:38 PM

Remember when you became so ashamed of how stupid you are so you started posting on an alt thinking no one would see through it and tried to tell people you aren’t cwolff and we all laughed at you because you’re cwolff?

Good times.

Methais
10-31-2018, 03:42 PM
Anything goes when your illegal family member is defrauding the American taxpayer.

Can’t help out, gotta spend thousands on text instead.

Androidpk
10-31-2018, 04:02 PM
So you think being "bipartisan" means you ignore a racist Democrat being racist, but you slander a Republican for calling out said racism?

Could you get any dumber? I thought you would tone down the dumbassery since cwolff is coming back but you seem intent on being even more of a dumbass than cwolff. We all need goals in life I suppose.

Being bipartisan doesn't mean holding every random person on the internet accountable for every little thing they do or so. But go on pretending that you actually care what sellstuff1 said, cause you certainly don't say anything when neveragain uses that language. You faux outrage is obvious.

Androidpk
10-31-2018, 04:04 PM
And not a single elected Republican was willing to meet with Trump in Philadelphia.. Only a matter of time until a certain someone labels those republicans as far leftists.

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 06:00 PM
Hey Dreaven now that I've provided direct evidence of Trump inciting violence against Muslims, when are you going to denounce him?

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 06:09 PM
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/feds-label-cesar-sayoc-domestic-terrorist-reveal-alleged-online-search-history-involving-targets/

Now that the MAGAbomber is a bonafide domestic terrorist, you guys ready to talk about white right-wing extremists yet?

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 06:12 PM
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/414009-messianic-rabbi-who-appeared-with-pence-was-defrocked-by-group

Oh the fake Jews that welcomed Trump to Pittsburgh had already been defrocked by real Jews, LMAO

Astray
10-31-2018, 06:43 PM
Being bipartisan doesn't mean holding every random person on the internet accountable for every little thing they do or so.

Uh... I think holding people to their actions and reminding them that they are, indeed responsible for the reception they are receiving is simply part of being part of a community.

What do I know though? I just bought $300 worth of pot.

Androidpk
10-31-2018, 06:51 PM
Uh... I think holding people to their actions and reminding them that they are, indeed responsible for the reception they are receiving is simply part of being part of a community.

What do I know though? I just bought $300 worth of pot.

Maybe, but then again Tgo and his faux outrage over something someone said when he never says anything about neveragain using that language strikes me as pure hypocrisy.

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 07:25 PM
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/feds-label-cesar-sayoc-domestic-terrorist-reveal-alleged-online-search-history-involving-targets/

Now that the MAGAbomber is a bonafide domestic terrorist, you guys ready to talk about white right-wing extremists yet?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-admin-will-apparently-not-renew-program-fight-domestic-terror-n926361?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Oh Republicans are apparently not ready to talk about white right-wing extremists and domestic terrorism yet as they've just defunded the program to combat it.

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 07:26 PM
Maybe, but then again Tgo and his faux outrage over something someone said when he never says anything about neveragain using that language strikes me as pure hypocrisy.

Sorry for using the words kike, wop, dago, zipper head, cracker, sand nigger...........etc.

Now if we can just get this community to get past their anti-christian rhetoric. Get them to stop doxing, stealing, bashing people with diseases, being happy for white people dying and belittling women for masturbating too loudly.

I have faith!

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 07:31 PM
Sorry for using the words kike, wop, dago, zipper head, cracker, sand nigger...........etc.

Now if we can just get this community to get past their anti-christian rhetoric. Get them to stop doxing, stealing, bashing people with diseases, being happy for white people dying and belittling women for masturbating too loudly.

I have faith!

Die on a cross, cunt.

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 07:34 PM
Federal Judge overturns Republican efforts to suppress voters: https://www.10tv.com/article/federal-judges-order-ohio-allow-purged-voters-back

time4fun
10-31-2018, 07:36 PM
Federal Judge overturns Republican efforts to suppress voters: https://www.10tv.com/article/federal-judges-order-ohio-allow-purged-voters-back

The party of "Democracy", "The Constitution", and "Freedom"....engaging in voter suppression and extreme gerrymandering as core issues to win instead of moving their platform to one that more people support. Oh and cheering a President who threatens to us an EO to explicitly overrule the 14th Amendment all the while pandering to Neo Nazis and White Nationalists for votes.

This party has become a disease in our Democracy.

Androidpk
10-31-2018, 07:38 PM

QFT

Fortybox
10-31-2018, 08:50 PM
The party of "Democracy", "The Constitution", and "Freedom"....engaging in voter suppression and extreme gerrymandering as core issues to win instead of moving their platform to one that more people support. Oh and cheering a President who threatens to us an EO to explicitly overrule the 14th Amendment all the while pandering to Neo Nazis and White Nationalists for votes.

Oh honey ...

ROFLMAO. You advocate by mob rule...you are the party of democracy.

You dismantle and/or change the constitution as you see fit. It's your best friend when there's a political advantage and it's your enemy when there isn't.

You are anything but freedom but suppression through government control.

Voter law and citizenship mean nothing to you.

Trump is right about this Executive Order and I am glad he is doing EXACTLY what I voted for. He's a fighter and not some pushover.

You're the disease - irony at its best since you decided to come back to your usual post vitriol on Halloween of all days.

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 09:15 PM
Oh honey ...

ROFLMAO. You advocate by mob rule...you are the party of democracy.

You dismantle and/or change the constitution as you see fit. It's your best friend when there's a political advantage and it's your enemy when there isn't.

You are anything but freedom but suppression through government control.

Voter law and citizenship mean nothing to you.

Trump is right about this Executive Order and I am glad he is doing EXACTLY what I voted for. He's a fighter and not some pushover.

You're the disease - irony at its best since you decided to come back to your usual post vitriol on Halloween of all days.

So Trump can dismantle the 14th(he can't by the way, he just thinks he can), and cops are free to ignore the 4th, but as soon as anyone talks about the 2nd you have an aneurysm?

Party of the constitution, folks.

Tgo01
10-31-2018, 09:19 PM
Hey Dreaven now that I've provided direct evidence of Trump inciting violence against Muslims, when are you going to denounce him?

What a sad sad little man you are, cwolff.

Sure let's talk. The bomber didn't kill a single person Now let's talk about Muslim extremism, you know, the terrorism that actually kills a lot of people.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/414009-messianic-rabbi-who-appeared-with-pence-was-defrocked-by-group

Oh the fake Jews that welcomed Trump to Pittsburgh had already been defrocked by real Jews, LMAO

First Huff Post now The Hill. You're the type of person who watches CNN religiously and thinks he's being informed.

Tgo01
10-31-2018, 09:20 PM

Here is where you're confused. I don't give a single flying fuck what kind of language people use, whereas you and especially time4fun have whined like little bitches because of the language people use. But hey, when it's another far left loon bag you both look the other way. Strange how that works.

Fortybox
10-31-2018, 09:24 PM
So Trump can dismantle the 14th(he can't by the way, he just thinks he can), and cops are free to ignore the 4th, but as soon as anyone talks about the 2nd you have an aneurysm?

Party of the constitution, folks.

He has every right to direct federal agencies to uphold the original meaning of the 14th. I know you think you can just interpret the constitution anyway you want to but Trump is right about this.

And let's really be honest soywolf, you could care less about the constitution.

Tgo01
10-31-2018, 09:24 PM

Look at time4fun STILL not holding cwolff accountable for the racist language he uses. As long as he's an anti-Trumper, right?

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 09:33 PM
Sure let's talk. The bomber didn't kill a single person Now let's talk about Muslim extremism, you know, the terrorism that actually kills a lot of people.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/16396612/las-vegas-mass-shooting-terrorism-islam

Except white right-wing extremists kill more than Muslims do, you're just pointing out your inherent racism by blaming Muslims for terror attacks.

Sunday night, a 64-year-old white man from Nevada opened fire on a crowd of more than 22,000 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing more than 50 and wounding more than 200.
In August, a 20-year-old white Nazi sympathizer from Ohio sped his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing a woman and injuring at least 19 others.
In June, a 66-year-old white man from Illinois shot at Republican Congress members during an early morning baseball practice, severely wounding several people including Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House of Representatives Majority Whip.
In March 2017, a 28-year-old white man from Baltimore traveled to New York City with the explicit aim of killing black men. He stabbed 66-year-old Timothy Caughman to death and was charged with terrorism by New York state authorities.
In May, a 35-year-old white man from Oregon named Jeremy Joseph Christian began harassing Muslim teenagers on a train in Portland, telling them “We need Americans here!” Two men interceded; Christian then stabbed and killed them both.

In fact, between 2001 and 2015, more Americans were killed by homegrown right-wing extremists than by Islamist terrorists, according to a study by New America, a nonpartisan think tank in Washington, DC.

Androidpk
10-31-2018, 09:36 PM
Here is where you're confused. I don't give a single flying fuck what kind of language people use, whereas you and especially time4fun have whined like little bitches because of the language people use. But hey, when it's another far left loon bag you both look the other way. Strange how that works.

Still waiting to hear what exactly far left means to you. You are capable of defining it, right?

Tgo01
10-31-2018, 09:36 PM
https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/16396612/las-vegas-mass-shooting-terrorism-islam

Now cwolff is reading Vox. Holy shit, I almost feel bad for picking on you so much. it's pretty clear you are retarded.

Also this is about as far as I got in that link:

Since Trump took office

Really? That's what we're going by? We're giving Muslim terrorists a break since they haven't pulled off any major terrorist attacks in the US in 2 years?

Also I guess we can go ahead and thank Trump for reducing the number of murders via Muslim terrorists right? Or, wait, we give that credit to Obama, right?

Tgo01
10-31-2018, 09:38 PM
Still waiting to hear what exactly far left means to you. You are capable of defining it, right?

Sure.

Someone who steals from women, mistreats women, and takes advantage of women, but then pretends to be the greatest protector of women's rights ever. Describes you and people like Harvey Weinstein perfectly. You two are in great company.

Androidpk
Right wing violence has resulted in more murders in the US in the last decade than radical Islam and radical leftists combined.

Androidpk
Sure.

Someone who steals from women, mistreats women, and takes advantage of women, but then pretends to be the greatest protector of women's rights ever. Describes you and people like Harvey Weinstein perfectly. You two are in great company.

So you're incapable of defining it. Shocker. Yet you throw it out every chance you get. Sad!

Tgo01
10-31-2018, 09:39 PM
Right wing violence has resulted in more murders in the US in the last decade than radical Islam and radical leftists combined.

"Right wing" violence huh? Sure I'll bite, let's see the stats.

Wait, by "right wing" violence do you just mean whities? Because I have a strange feeling you want to lump the Las Vegas shooting in with this.

So you're incapable of defining it. Shocker. Yet you throw it out every chance you get. Sad!

I just described it to you, I knew you were dumb but I thought you at least could read at a third grade level.

Neveragain

First Huff Post now The Hill. You're the type of person who watches CNN religiously and thinks he's being informed.

They also don't want to talk about the dude in Wisconsin who ran for office as a Democrat that got busted for attempting to purchase radioactive material with the intent to cause death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rx929Aqmuuc

Nuclear device:

http://i.imgur.com/JG6OIUU.gif

Pipe bombs:

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Patrick-Spongebob-Freak-Out-Run-In-Circles.gif

sellstuff1
But Dreaven won't denounce right-wing terrorism. He absolutely can't. Because he's probably contributing to it.

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 09:40 PM
Dreaven asks for stats, then just criticizes the source and dismisses it. Classic right-wing tactic, along with whatboutism. Impossible to talk sense into these cretins.

Fortybox
10-31-2018, 09:41 PM
But Dreaven won't denounce right-wing terrorism. He absolutely can't. Because he's probably contributing to it.

...so you're saying Dreaven is a right-wing terrorist.

Got it. No extreme illogical thinking there.

Androidpk
10-31-2018, 09:42 PM
I just described it to you, I knew you were dumb but I thought you at least could read at a third grade level.

That isn't the definition of a far leftist, that's just your lame attempt at insulting me.

Tgo01
10-31-2018, 09:48 PM

Uh...I've done it multiple times before but sure, I don't mind doing it again.

I think any form of political, religious, etc violence is wrong and I firmly believe in the death penalty for people committing such atrocities.

Let's see cwolff denounce radical Islamic terrorism and the likes of Antifa.

Dreaven asks for stats, then just criticizes the source and dismisses it. Classic right-wing tactic, along with whatboutism. Impossible to talk sense into these cretins.

"Stats" going back since Trump became president? Stop being dumb.

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 09:48 PM
http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/
https://www.theroot.com/white-supremacists-killed-more-people-in-2017-than-musl-1822193008
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-supremacists-committed-most-extremist-killings-2017-adl-says-n838896
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/domestic-terrorism-white-supremacists-islamist-extremists_us_594c46e4e4b0da2c731a84df
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/terror-arrests-white-people-number-home-office-ethic-group-asian-a8535551.html

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 09:50 PM
Tell me Dreaven what's a good source?

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 09:52 PM
Why would I denounce antifa? We should round up fascists and kill them before they further infiltrate our government.

Tgo01
10-31-2018, 09:52 PM
Tell me Dreaven what's a good source?

Well it's certainly not The Root or Time, holy shit.

I'm also not saying the stats are wrong, I'm saying it's bullshit to only go back since Trump became president. What an absolutely dumb ass thing to say. It's worse than the "There have been more deaths via domestic terrorism than Muslim terrorism since 9/12/2001."

I don't know why you're so willing to have the wool pulled over your eyes? Do you like being a sheep? Is life easier that way?

Why would I denounce antifa?

Gee who didn't see that coming from cwolff?

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 10:08 PM
Why would I denounce antifa? We should round up fascists and kill them before they further infiltrate our government.

I agree, we should also round up communists. Of course it should be left in the hands of our policing officials and not mobs in the street.

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 10:28 PM
I agree, we should also round up communists. Of course it should be left in the hands of our policing officials and not mobs in the street.

You want the to let the fascist police round up folks? Okay Neveragain, keep on goose-stepping.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement

sellstuff1
10-31-2018, 10:29 PM
Well it's certainly not The Root or Time, holy shit.

I'm also not saying the stats are wrong, I'm saying it's bullshit to only go back since Trump became president. What an absolutely dumb ass thing to say. It's worse than the "There have been more deaths via domestic terrorism than Muslim terrorism since 9/12/2001."

I don't know why you're so willing to have the wool pulled over your eyes? Do you like being a sheep? Is life easier that way?

Gee who didn't see that coming from cwolff?

How's that denouncing Saudi Arabia going? Oh, you can't, because your God Emperor is in with them for hundreds of millions in real estate deals. Just too cozy to denounce the folks responsibile for the largest terror attack in America.

Neveragain
10-31-2018, 11:38 PM
How's that denouncing Saudi Arabia going? Oh, you can't, because your God Emperor is in with them for hundreds of millions in real estate deals. Just too cozy to denounce the folks responsibile for the largest terror attack in America.

You're probably right, we should just let the Nazi's and the communists fight it out in the street. That's a really fresh and new idea.

Methais
11-01-2018, 01:22 AM

He pm’d me earlier to tell me he’s not cwolff.

Even if he’s not cwolff, he’s still cwolff. Because he acts exactly like cwolff. So while cwolff is gone, sellwolff is cwolff.

Tgo01
11-01-2018, 01:25 AM
He pm’d me earlier to tell me he’s not cwolff.

Even if he’s not cwolff, he’s still cwolff. Because he acts exactly like cwolff. So while cwolff is gone, sellwolff is cwolff.

Yeah honestly there is no telling the two apart other than their screen names. If he's not cwolff he's the best cwolff impersonator of all time.

Androidpk
11-01-2018, 06:35 PM
Trump is pushing the same exact conspiracy theories regarding the migrant caravan that the synagogue shooter was, to the surprise of absolutely no one.

Parkbandit
11-01-2018, 07:26 PM
Trump is pushing the same exact conspiracy theories regarding the migrant caravan that the synagogue shooter was, to the surprise of absolutely no one.

Oh, do tell.

Also, are you speaking for the entire human population now?

Fantastic.

Methais
11-02-2018, 08:18 AM

https://media.tenor.com/images/fcafcf3abe786c14bdd137488d06158b/tenor.gif