Page 1634 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 6341134153415841624163216331634163516361644 ... LastLast
Results 16,331 to 16,340 of 16714

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Yeah, not entirely sure how you can 'debunk' Trump saying you can inject ultraviolet light or disinfectant to cure covid-19. Here's the video since you all seem to be trying to forget the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yeah, not entirely sure how you can 'debunk' Trump saying you can inject ultraviolet light or disinfectant to cure covid-19. Here's the video since you all seem to be trying to forget the past.

You just debunked yourself, you fucking idiot

You've been saying forever that he was telling people to "inject bleach" and "inject household cleaners."

Here's the most recent, from just a few pages back:

Dreaven, how ironic you use a doctor reference when in part Trump's mishandling of the Covid-19 pandemic and his trying to get people to ingest household cleaners prevented his second term.
    Except in this instance, you demonstrated that you don't understand the difference between "inject" and "ingest" since every other post you've been claiming he told people to inject bleach, because you're a colossal dumbass.

Funny how now after you finally watched the clip and realized how fucking dumb you are, which is probably a first, you're walking it back and changing your wording.

Welfare queen loser.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-18-2024 at 12:03 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yeah, that was dumb. Now we know the only real cure for Covid is a 9mm bullet which will blow the lungs out of the body.

Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 03-18-2024 at 12:03 PM.

Blog Entries

So, he didn't say any of the things you claim he said?

I guess Cedars Sinai is just a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists:

https://www.cedars-sinai.org/newsroo...ith-uva-light/

Reduced Viral Loads Seen in COVID-19 Patients Treated With UVA Light
    Kind of sounds like exactly what Trump was referring to...

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I was mistaken. Seran claims that Trump told people to both inject and ingest bleach.

There's been plenty of news. But if you're not aware, the President has been telling people to drink bleach and resist their governments. Pretty powerful stuff
    Oh I don't know, because the vaccine is not only not ready, not manufactured and half a year from deployment. How about because instead of coercing his hillbilly followers into social distancing and mask requirements like most of the infected world, he encouraged uprisings and kidnappers. Instead of hiring the best and most competent scientists to take the lead, he encouraged people to ingest bleach and inject light into their bloodstream, all the while belittling credible science.

The outgoing commander and thief lost in many ways. But humanity lost far more because of his lack of leadership and wisdom
    Time to inject some bleach.
    Literally the best part of this opinion piece that Tgo01 is citing as actual news;

Ie; "There is no way to prove people were deliberately injecting the cleaners, so the spike in calls is purely coincidental and has nothing to do with the President's briefing recommending that people inject disinfectants as treatment."

Too bad the PC search function sucks so much balls.

Why you always lying 24/7 Soyran?
    Last edited by Methais; 03-18-2024 at 02:52 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yeah, that was dumb. Now we know the only real cure for Covid is a 9mm bullet which will blow the lungs out of the body.
    Is that you're professional opinion?

Seran, have you tried not being a gigantic mess of a human being? Even for like just 1 day? Just to see how you like it?

No, Suppressed Poet is not "professional opinion."

Why are apostrophes this difficult for you though?

Idiot.

Wut?

LOL... Democrats are nervous about Biden winning in November.. so the calls for Soyomayor to retire now are starting to chime louder.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ar-BB1k5iOC

I love it when liberals eat other liberals.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.