Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Anyone wanna bet on the election?

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I agree with you, I have no issue with requiring an ID to vote, I don’t see why anyone would?
    If you are too stupid, or lazy to do something so simple, something that everyone should already have, then you shouldn’t vote either.

I do find it funny that you made a joke, and I make a joke, but everyone takes what I say seriously, but not your joke. Lol

But of course I know how it’s going to be. “Because we know you weren’t joking!” “Yeah right, of course you were joking!” Blah blah blah.

I guess I need to use /sarcasm, but you don’t.
    Maybe you're just bad at it.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    We know that Democrats believe it’s racist to ask for ID to register voters because they think black people are just too dumb to figure out how to obtain a driver’s license or state id card. I guess they think the same of our military…
    Well to be fair, most of them probably are.
    I do find it funny that you made a joke, and I make a joke, but everyone takes what I say seriously, but not your joke. Lol
    This wasn't a joke. This wasn't sarcasm.

This was you saying the quiet things out loud.

Oh, I mean typing....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Maybe you're just bad at it.
    Maybe I am. ����*♂️
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

My 10 year old daughter said to me at the dinner table some kid at school told her that Donald Trump is a ra-ra-racist and voting for him will bring us closer to WW3.

I told her to tell that kid his mother is a whore with a fat ass. (/sarcasm for Solkern)

Now that I’ve voted I just want this damn election to be over. I do my best to avoid discussing any politics with my young children. Kids should be kids & need not concern themselves with this dirty filth.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-23-2024 at 11:39 AM.

For your transgressions, I sentence you to re-education via Disney: Star Wars The Acolyte, The Little Mermaid live action film, and the upcoming Snow White.

Don’t you think that punishment is a little absurd, especially for a first time?

I think I’d rather fuck mama June than to go through that.

Edited: I definitely would.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-23-2024 at 11:40 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

My 10 year old daughter said to me at the dinner table some kid at school told her that Donald Trump is a ra-ra-racist and voting for him will bring us closer to WW3.

I told her to tell that kid his mother is a whore with a fat ass. (/sarcasm for Solkern)

Now that I’ve voted I just want this damn election to be over. I do my best to avoid discussing any politics with my young children. Kids should be kids & need not concern themselves with this dirty filth.
    Last night, I spent a good 2-3 hours with my wife explaining to her that the greatest thing about being an American is our right to vote and other American things. She really had trouble comprehending on why it’s so important, and why we care so much. Her biggest argument was, we live in California, does your vote really matter?

It was honestly quite fun for me to see her learning more about this country.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-23-2024 at 11:46 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Last night, I spent a good 2-3 hours with my wife explaining to her that the greatest thing about being an American is our right to vote and other American things. She really had trouble comprehending on why it’s so important, and why we care so much. Her biggest argument was, we live in California, does your vote really matter?

It was honestly quite fun for me to see her learning more about this country.
    In Mother Russia, Putin votes for or against you on Election Day.