Page 1782 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 782128216821732177217801781178217831784 ... LastLast
Results 17,811 to 17,820 of 17872

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Seems strange to have hard right Republicans arguing to destroy American safety net programs like Social Security whenever a substantial part of their support is from retirees drawing social security.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I think you start off by paying back the 2 trillion dollars to fund it until something can be done.

The mob would lose their shit if they woke up and were told "Yea, about the SSI money you have been giving us for the past 30 years, we're keeping it."

Right and agreed. There would have to be some long term planned transition.

Edit: Personally I’d gladly give it up today or just before retirement if it meant my kids and future grandchildren don’t have to pay taxes into this broken system, but I get that wouldn’t go over well for most folks. I entered the workforce expecting that I would never see a dime of social security benefits & started building my 401k responsibly with that in mind since age 20.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-22-2024 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Seems strange to have hard right Republicans arguing to destroy American safety net programs like Social Security whenever a substantial part of their support is from retirees drawing social security.
    I don’t know how many times and different ways I can tell you, my views on the subject of social security are not representative of the Republican Party.

You've contributed $0.00 to SS, because you've never had a job. Stfu.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I'm highly supportive of safety net programs, we just have to stop killing babies first. Because you can't have both.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That's rich coming from the retard who's been trying to crawl up my ass for a solid 10+ years straight.

You asked a question, and I answered it. Sorry if it hit so close to home that it caused you to rage out.

Plus you know...this:

Get some self awareness you fucking dumbass.

If you had a father in your life growing up, you probably wouldn't have these issues.

lol @ you calling anyone an incel when you literally suck on strange dicks for a living though

You can go ahead and shut the fuck up now.

In before you cry about this post being "too long" because you're that retarded.

a person makes a post directed at no one, some creepy incel weirdo swoops in and responds to that post, the original poster replies and the weirdo starts on a diatribe about how the original poster wants their attention. and the original poster is the one who is the attention seeker. yes, checks out

lol let it go bro

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wut?
    why are you so retarded

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm highly supportive of safety net programs, we just have to stop killing babies first. Because you can't have both.
    when does a baby become a baby again?

are you in favor of social programs that support low income people?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    a person makes a post directed at no one, some creepy incel weirdo swoops in and responds to that post, the original poster replies and the weirdo starts on a diatribe about how the original poster wants their attention. and the original poster is the one who is the attention seeker. yes, checks out

lol let it go bro
    That's rich, the weird fuckhead who sucks cocks for a living and has been obsessed with me for 10+ years is telling me to let it go.

Sorry if I dragged your face across the boulder in like 1999 or whatever caused your neverending butthurt.

But I agree, let it go. Let's start by seeing how long you can shut the fuck up for. Or you can just keep crying over what a colossal pile of bukkake receiving shit you are. Either one is an entertaining win for me.

I give it about 5-10 minutes before you start projecting your 24/7 cock fluffing loser verbal diarrhea some more. Because you can't help yourself.

Here it comes in 3..2..1...
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That's rich, the weird fuckhead who sucks cocks for a living and has been obsessed with me for 10+ years is telling me to let it go.

Sorry if I dragged your face across the boulder in like 1999 or whatever caused your neverending butthurt.

But I agree, let it go. Let's start by seeing how long you can shut the fuck up for. Or you can just keep crying over what a colossal pile of bukkake receiving shit you are. Either one is an entertaining win for me.

I give it about 5-10 minutes before you start projecting your 24/7 cock fluffing loser verbal diarrhea some more. Because you can't help yourself.

Here it comes in 3..2..1...
    you are so weird dude