Page 1780 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 780128016801730177017781779178017811782 ... LastLast
Results 17,791 to 17,800 of 17873

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Think so? Again, Trump states an additional 20% tariff on all goods will allow him to further cut taxes and somehow by exemption tips and first responders from payroll tax he'll fix social security. Funny how like you, his 'fix' will only bankrupt social security faster, massively drive up inflation and hurt businesses and consumers due to the spike in import costs. Maybe Trump is trying to make the country insolvent,because his tax cuts certainly massively drove up the deficit and at 7-8 trillion, he's added the most to the national debt in history.
    Social Security is expected to become insolvent by 2033 if nothing changes. What did the Biden admin and Democrats do about it? Not a damn thing. The only solutions, which Democrats can’t stand, is to A) lower benefits B) raise the minimum age to receive benefits or C) raise taxes.

If it were up to me, I’d say scrap the whole fucked up program and let it die. I’ve been paying into social security my whole life and don’t expect I will ever see a dime of that money back when I retire. Lucky for you, Trump is not me and is trying to do something to keep our Ponzi scheme we call Social Security alive.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-21-2024 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That must be why you can't stop begging for my attention for the past 10+ years right?

Fucking dumbass

jesus christ dude, let it go
    Last edited by joeyb; 10-21-2024 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    That's what everyone here has been telling you to do for the past decade. You can try just shutting the fuck up instead of projecting, and problem solved.

It's too bad your mental illness will never allow you to do that.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Seriously, what happened in Gemstone 10+ years ago should stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That's what everyone here has been telling you to do for the past decade. You can try just shutting the fuck up instead of projecting, and problem solved.

It's too bad your mental illness will never allow you to do that.
    i made a post not directed at you and then you swoop in with your creep rage and start whining at me. lol fuck off you incel weirdo

Blog Entries

Think so? Again, Trump states an additional 20% tariff on all goods will allow him to further cut taxes and somehow by exemption tips and first responders from payroll tax he'll fix social security. Funny how like you, his 'fix' will only bankrupt social security faster, massively drive up inflation and hurt businesses and consumers due to the spike in import costs. Maybe Trump is trying to make the country insolvent,because his tax cuts certainly massively drove up the deficit and at 7-8 trillion, he's added the most to the national debt in history.
    Bruh...

Democrats literally stole 2 trillion dollars from the SSI trust, under Clinton. Not a fucking dime of it has been paid back.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Social Security is expected to become insolvent by 2033 if nothing changes. What did the Biden admin and Democrats do about it? Not a damn thing. The only solutions, which Democrats can’t stand, is to A) lower benefits B) raise the minimum age to receive benefits or C) raise taxes.

If it were up to me, I’d say scrap the whole fucked up program and let it die. I’ve been paying into social security my whole life and don’t expect I will ever see a dime of that money back when I retire. Lucky for you, Trump is not me and is trying to do something to keep our Ponzi scheme we call Social Security alive.
    'The Democrats didn't fix it!' is your excuse for your chosen candidate to bankrupt the social security and medicare trust funds? Hardly seems like a coherent argument. The ponzi scheme as you've labeled it is the sole source of income for millions of elderly throughout the nation, perhaps you and Trump can explain to them why they should fuck off and starve.

"please pay attention to me" I fake quote, as I reply to a post that was not directed at me to try and get into the conversation.

lol you fucking creep
    Wut?

oh hey, I guess the thread hasn't reached it's quota today for posts from fat, old and bald redneck incels. thanks for taking care of that methais.

i think this is also when you reply and start crying that i made fun of you
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

i made a post not directed at you and then you swoop in with your creep rage and start whining at me. lol fuck off you incel weirdo
    Wut?

oh hey, I guess the thread hasn't reached it's quota today for posts from fat, old and bald redneck incels. thanks for taking care of that methais.

i think this is also when you reply and start crying that i made fun of you
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

'The Democrats didn't fix it!' is your excuse for your chosen candidate to bankrupt the social security and medicare trust funds? Hardly seems like a coherent argument. The ponzi scheme as you've labeled it is the sole source of income for millions of elderly throughout the nation, perhaps you and Trump can explain to them why they should fuck off and starve.
    So, how do you fix it?

You won't even acknowledge that Clinton "barrowed" 2 trillion from the SSI trust and not a single dime of it has been paid back in 35 years.

It is a ponzi scheme, how the fuck do you think they came up with it out of thin air?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984