Page 1779 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 779127916791729176917771778177917801781 ... LastLast
Results 17,781 to 17,790 of 17873

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

who actually gives a shit about policy? let's be real here

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post
    People with an IQ over 12.

You can't relate.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

no one cares about policy parkbandit. it's all vibes

Methais please pay attention to me PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"please pay attention to me" I fake quote, as I reply to a post that was not directed at me to try and get into the conversation.

lol you fucking creep

People who don't suck cock for a living, for starters. Which rules you out you fucking degenerate loser.

I hope this is enough attention for you for today, at least without me reciprocating your man crush on me, since that's your dream and is what you think about when you're sucking on strange dicks for minimum wage.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    People who don't suck cock for a living, for starters. Which rules you out you fucking degenerate loser.

I hope this is enough attention for you for today, at least without me reciprocating your man crush on me, since that's your dream and is what you think about when you're sucking on strange dicks for minimum wage.
    dude you're fucking creepy

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    3 weeks ago Kamala Harris didn’t have any policies listed on her campaign webpage, and today she still can’t articulate those policies in English.
    Think so? Again, Trump states an additional 20% tariff on all goods will allow him to further cut taxes and somehow by exemption tips and first responders from payroll tax he'll fix social security. Funny how like you, his 'fix' will only bankrupt social security faster, massively drive up inflation and hurt businesses and consumers due to the spike in import costs. Maybe Trump is trying to make the country insolvent,because his tax cuts certainly massively drove up the deficit and at 7-8 trillion, he's added the most to the national debt in history.

dude you're fucking creepy
    That must be why you can't stop begging for my attention for the past 10+ years right?

Fucking dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Think so? Again, Trump states an additional 20% tariff on all goods will allow him to further cut taxes and somehow by exemption tips and first responders from payroll tax he'll fix social security. Funny how like you, his 'fix' will only bankrupt social security faster, massively drive up inflation and hurt businesses and consumers due to the spike in import costs. Maybe Trump is trying to make the country insolvent,because his tax cuts certainly massively drove up the deficit and at 7-8 trillion, he's added the most to the national debt in history.
    Why didn't Biden undo the tariffs Trump put in place then?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-21-2024 at 04:45 PM.