Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tariffs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Seran has been saving up his EBT pennies so he may one day afford that rainbow vibrator from wish.com. Trump is threatening his pursuit of happiness.
    I'm not sure Seran could survive without a diverse selection of slave labor produced butt plugs.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm not sure Seran could survive without a diverse selection of slave labor produced butt plugs.
    Seran only orders used butt plugs. It's all he can afford.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He gets off on the used ones that still smell "good" to him.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    As long as they are diverse...I guess.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Gotta wonder why Donald 'Tariff' Trump wants to increase tariffs when the idea is so unpopular domestically.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Gotta wonder why Donald 'Tariff' Trump wants to increase tariffs when the idea is so unpopular domestically.

Because it will incentivize those companies to start building their shit over here instead of exporting it from their own country.

Which also creates more jobs in the US, which is 100% of the reason why you can't understand any of this. Because anything involving a job is completly foreign to you and is like holy water to a vampire.

But feel free to let us know why Biden never removed Trump's tariffs during his time in office.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-18-2024 at 01:03 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You do realize that Biden not only kept but just recently expanded tariffs on China that were implemented during Trump’s first term, right? So are you critical of the Biden administration imposing tariffs on China?

Source: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ade-practices/

Blog Entries

I love when people like Seran prove that the "party switch" never happened.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You do realize that Biden not only kept but just recently expanded tariffs on China that were implemented during Trump’s first term, right? So are you critical of the Biden administration imposing tariffs on China?

Source: https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-...ade-practices/
    Did you watch the video, because it discussed that exact topic as well.

Blog Entries

Did you watch the video, because it discussed that exact topic as well.
    No one wants to watch your dumbass videos. Just give a summary.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam