Page 1772 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 7721272167217221762177017711772177317741782 ... LastLast
Results 17,711 to 17,720 of 17873

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

Seran is going to be supporting project 2025 by the end of the year.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    As stated originally, the reduction of the cost of a good not translating into a comparable (though obviously not equivalent) reduction in cost to be the consumer is why inflation is such an issue.
    lol

So really you're just looking for an excuse to blame anything else other than the Biden/Harris administration for why inflation has been so high these past 4 years.

Why try to gaslight everyone? Just say the economy is usually shit under Democrats but you don't care because abortion is a bigger issue for you than people being able to afford to feed themselves and shelter themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If that's what you got out of that statement then lololololololololololol

Well let’s see buddy.

When you go into an interview with a mission and a goal, and the interviewer says you accomplished that mission and goal, what exactly would you call it?

It doesn’t matter if you agree with the mission objectives or goals.

The interviewer said she accomplished what she wanted to do, that would be an successful interview for her.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-18-2024 at 01:05 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

You should go test that theory against mother nature.

Gaia will have you on your knees sucking dick for a walnut.
    That only encourages him.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Well let’s see buddy.

When you go into an interview with a mission and a goal, and the interviewer says you accomplished that mission and goal, what exactly would you call it?

The interviewer said she accomplished what she wanted to do, that would be an successful interview for her.
    Mealy-mouthed as usual.

White Dudes for Kamala has nothing on you.

You are beta male supreme.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Great. Now Kamala will sound like Connor McGregor at her next rally.
    Now I need to know what black Connor McGregor would sound like. Because Kamala would try to do both at once.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Well let’s see buddy.

Ok then...so Baier thinks, in his opinion, that she was fishing for a viral moment.

Let's take your opinion, my opinion, and Baier's opinion out of the equation for a moment and ask a couple very simple questions:

Where is this viral moment? Because the only viral moments I've seen posted anywhere so far are all of her making herself look ultra stupid with her retarded non-answers to every question she was asked.

Which way has the needle moved since the interview? In her favor? In Trump's favor? Or not moved at all?

These are fact based questions.

But speaking of opinions, are you ever going to tell us yours about this Fox interview? Or are you just going to keep hiding behind the opinions of everyone on TV?
    Last edited by Methais; 10-18-2024 at 12:53 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Interviewer: She was humiliated for 30 minutes. She didn't give a coherent answer, she didn't seem to know what she was talking about, she seemed flustered and angry the entire time. I think all she wanted to do was shout "Baba Booey!" during the interview, which she did do.
    Solkern: So even the interviewer thinks she did a good job!

Solkern, my man, please tell me you're just acting this dumb on purpose now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Interviewer: She was humiliated for 30 minutes. She didn't give a coherent answer, she didn't seem to know what she was talking about, she seemed flustered and angry the entire time. I think all she wanted to do was shout "Baba Booey!" during the interview, which she did do.
    Solkern: So even the interviewer thinks she did a good job!

Solkern, my man, please tell me you're just acting this dumb on purpose now.
    It's never been an act. He literally asked the Admin to name him "Retarded Commie"

He is most definitely a retarded commie....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Trump at the Al Smith dinner last night:

"There's a group called 'White Dudes for Harris' but I'm not worried about them at all, because their wives and their wives' lovers are all voting for me"

I honestly believe Soykern would vote for whomever his wife tells him to... the rest is probably right though.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME