Page 1767 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 7671267166717171757176517661767176817691777 ... LastLast
Results 17,661 to 17,670 of 17873

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Looking forward to the Seranites try and defend Kamala's Fox interview.

Oh, boy.
    That interview was spicy.

People with TDS will praise her for being so brave and say that she has bigger balls than Trump.

Trump supporters will say that may have been possibly the worst interview performance from a presidential candidate they have ever seen. <—And to be fair, that is what I thought of it.

For any undecided voters this late in the game and Kamala’s goal of swaying a different audience from the Democrat propaganda machine as with her prior interviews, I don’t see this paid off for her. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    That interview was spicy.

People with TDS will praise her for being so brave and say that she has bigger balls than Trump.

Trump supporters will say that may have been possibly the worst interview performance from a presidential candidate they have ever seen. <—And to be fair, that is what I thought of it.

For any undecided voters this late in the game and Kamala’s goal of swaying a different audience from the Democrat propaganda machine as with her prior interviews, I don’t see this paid off for her. At all.
    She just wrote the next 10 Trump campaign commercials.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Looking forward to the Seranites try and defend Kamala's Fox interview.

Oh, boy.
    Don't worry, the media is already churning out the talking point headlines for Seran and Clyder to parrot back like good little puppets.

Here is a good example:

'Insufferable': Critics pan 'obnoxious' Fox News host who repeatedly talked over Harris
    Ah yes, let's not focus on her cringe worthy answers or anything like that. The host was a meanie head who talked over her!!!11!!

4. Default

kinda sucks i guess if you have to face the same questions that you're expected to answer yourself. her answers were not bad.. that didnt make them less wrong, it's like Seran answering something.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Don't worry, the media is already churning out the talking point headlines for Seran and Clyder to parrot back like good little puppets.

Here is a good example:

Ah yes, let's not focus on her cringe worthy answers or anything like that. The host was a meanie head who talked over her!!!11!!
    The mockingbird media has chosen "testy" as their word of the day.

I expect the fully dumbed down Seranites to mindlessly parrot their daily programming. I'm more interested in hearing Solkerns excuse as to why he will vote for an 80's valley girl to be the leader of the free world.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

https://www.newsweek.com/kamala-harr...writer-1970432

Pete Wehner, a former speechwriter for Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush, wrote on X that Kamala Harris "dominated" Fox News host Bret Baier during an interview on Wednesday.

"My take: Bret Baier has rarely looked as bad (or tendentious) as he did in his interview with Kamala Harris," Wehner wrote on X. "On the flip side, this was one of her best interviews. She dominated Bret. All in all it was quite a bad day for MAGA world's most important media outlet," Wehner posted on X
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post

Pete Wehner, a former speechwriter for Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush, wrote on X that Kamala Harris "dominated" Fox News host Bret Baier during an interview on Wednesday.

"My take: Bret Baier has rarely looked as bad (or tendentious) as he did in his interview with Kamala Harris," Wehner wrote on X. "On the flip side, this was one of her best interviews. She dominated Bret. All in all it was quite a bad day for MAGA world's most important media outlet," Wehner posted on X
    Typical Soykern, the mealy-mouthed retard.

As someone who has chronic TDS.. what did YOU think of the interview, Soykern?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    This.

Seran I can agree with you that oligopolies, which is what we seem to love in America especially after the Great Recession, are bad for the consumer. Government definitely has a regulatory role to enforce anti-trust laws. Just say that. Supply and demand is not a myth.
    Wall Street Journal just posted an article outlining how competition causes prices to trend and why the government is doing its part to show the merger would be anti-competitive.

The Old-School Spy Tactics Helping to Set Your Grocery Prices

The price of bananas, a dozen eggs or a loaf of bread at neighborhood supermarkets is set in part by a not-so-subtle process of spying.

Grocery-store operators scrutinize the websites and promotions of rivals and send managers to walk through competitors’ stores to help establish what shoppers will pay for items. Companies commonly use rivals’ prices as a benchmark in setting their own, but these tactics have gained attention from government antitrust lawyers seeking to block a $20 billion merger between Kroger KR 0.91%increase; green up pointing triangle and Albertsons ACI -0.76%decrease; red down pointing triangle, the respective largest and second-largest U.S. supermarket chains by sales.

Federal Trade Commission attorneys argued that Kroger won’t have the same incentive to lower prices in its stores without Albertsons. Price checks can provide a ceiling for what grocers charge shoppers, an argument made by lawyers at the FTC and state attorneys general to emphasize the importance of competition.

Lawyers for Kroger said the purchase of Albertsons gives the company enough scale to match or beat prices from Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, and other low-price grocers. Kroger and Albertsons also said they price check against a number of different competitors in a given area, including Walmart, Target and Amazon.com’s Whole Foods Market, not just each other.

A federal judge is expected to decide whether to block the deal in the coming weeks.

Todd Broderick, an Albertsons executive who oversees Safeway stores in Denver, routinely monitors one of his company’s top rivals in the area. In visits to Kroger-owned King Soopers locations, he checks how busy and clean the stores are and how prices compare to those at Safeway. Broderick and his colleagues also pore over print advertisements that Kroger mails to local shoppers.

If our price is lower, we’d say we won,” he said in a federal courtroom in Portland, Ore., in September.

Grocers use Walmart as the most common reference point for prices, he said, but if a nearby store has lower prices, then that is the one they would care most about. Walmart works to offer the lowest everyday prices across its stores. The retailer also has regional managers visit competitors and its buyers pressure suppliers to offer lower wholesale prices if managers find items sold cheaper elsewhere, people familiar with the process said.
    https://www.wsj.com/business/retail/...rices-603f0204

A healthy market is one in which businesses compete to offer the best product or deal to attract consumers. Albertsons and Krogers are attempting to create an unhealthy market by destroying competition. Much like my initial post, economists are well aware how modern businesses have tried their damndest to profit at the expense of consumers and the economy as a whole.

Blog Entries

Dude, just chop your dick off now and get it over with, I'm sure the Red Sparrow already knows.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Did you watch the interview? What did YOU think of it?