Page 219 of 220 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220 LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2196

Thread: Things that made you frown today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Imagine running into this beast aboard a Spanish galleon.

Milton:

And this guy...

https://x.com/theweeklysky/status/1844006036551659924
    I mean, if Joe Sea says he is good…let natural selection run its course. Why does he need a go fund me? Stupid internet bums…

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I mean, if Joe Sea says he is good…let natural selection run its course. Why does he need a go fund me? Stupid internet bums…
    He wants a bigger boat. Let's face it, there's not a whole lot of 6 figure jobs for a pirate with one leg.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

He wants a bigger boat. Let's face it, there's not a whole lot of 6 figure jobs for a pirate with one leg.
    He needs a pegleg.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    He's a Darwin Award candidate if there had ever been one. Throwing in a grift is simply icing on the cake.

At a rally in Scranton yesterday, Trump claimed to have been endorsed by firefighters and pointed a group purporting to be "Scranton Firefighters for Trump." Unfortunately, it was all another lie. Remember that Trump's first ever campaign appearance in 2015 was also a lie, when the audience was populated by hired actors.

Now, we got the firefighters endorse us. You probably heard they haven’t … Oh. Wow. Look at that. That’s a very good-looking group of human beings, I will say. That’s a healthy-looking group.

More...

The real firefighters had to post a clarification on Facebook..

Local 60 would like to address the rally held earlier today in Scranton for former President Trump and the Office of President of the United States. This is not a political post, rather a clarification post for anyone who sees or may see the event. Multiple CITIZENS were seen with “Scranton Firefighters for Trump” signs at today’s rally. It is noted that no member of Local 60 were carrying those signs as the IAFF has chosen not to endorse a candidate this election. We honor and respect each and every person’s political opinions as well as our members own opinions on what they believe is the right choice for them. We just want to clarify that Local 60 has not endorsed a candidate for the Office of President following the path of the IAFF. The signs seen were not a representation of SFD Local 60 nor an endorsement of any candidate. Thank you. #unionfirefighters

More...

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    At a rally in Scranton yesterday, Trump claimed to have been endorsed by firefighters and pointed a group purporting to be "Scranton Firefighters for Trump." Unfortunately, it was all another lie. Remember that Trump's first ever campaign appearance in 2015 was also a lie, when the audience was populated by hired actors.

OH SHIT WELL CLYDERETARD YOU'VE TOTALLY CONVINCED ME TO VOTE FOR KAMALA NOW VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Local 60 would like to address the rally held earlier today in Scranton for former President Trump and the Office of President of the United States. This is not a political post, rather a clarification post for anyone who sees or may see the event. Multiple CITIZENS were seen with “Scranton Firefighters for Trump” signs at today’s rally. It is noted that no member of Local 60 were carrying those signs as the IAFF has chosen not to endorse a candidate this election. We honor and respect each and every person’s political opinions as well as our members own opinions on what they believe is the right choice for them. We just want to clarify that Local 60 has not endorsed a candidate for the Office of President following the path of the IAFF. The signs seen were not a representation of SFD Local 60 nor an endorsement of any candidate. Thank you. #unionfirefighters
    How dare they fact check the Don's imaginary endorsement.

Wait.. so the people holding signs that said "Scranton Firefighters for Trump" endorsed him... but the union leadership didn't?

I'm shocked by this.

Sounds like almost every union in the country.

And you being surprised by this makes you further confirm how fucking retarded you are.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-11-2024 at 05:19 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He needs a pegleg.
    From what I understand the dude live streamed the whole thing, some bigtime streamer bought him a new 100k sailboat and his go-fundme has raised nearly 100k.

A fucking pirate.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

From what I understand the dude live streamed the whole thing, some bigtime streamer bought him a new 100k sailboat and his go-fundme has raised nearly 100k.

A fucking pirate.
    He's also a piece of shit criminal with a lengthy rapsheet.

Stuff like hitting a police woman in the face.. trying to light a homeless woman on fire... you know, a typical Democrat.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME