Page 1755 of 1788 FirstFirst ... 7551255165517051745175317541755175617571765 ... LastLast
Results 17,541 to 17,550 of 17872

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Blog Entries

I didn't hear the recording, but Yardmen and Yemen shouldn't sound the same at all. I think he just heard strike and stopped listening after.
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-01-2024 at 09:16 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

I think there are probably a million things better to criticize him on that this particular incident.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I think there are probably a million things better to criticize him on that this particular incident.
    Gaffs are always fun.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I didn't hear the recording, but Yardmen and Yemen shouldn't sound the same at all. I think he just heard strike and stopped listening after.
    He was getting on Air Force one.. so it was outside with a lot of other noises happening at the same time. You could barely hear his responses to the first questions, so it was obviously loud there.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gotta-set...111036079.html
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

MTG is following daddy Trump in claiming Democrats caused Hurricane Helene to form and impact the United States. But no fact checking of conservative Republican lies is allowed, right?

MTG Implies Dems Created Hurricane Helene: ‘They Can Control the Weather’

Some things in this world that are inevitable: death, sunrise, and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) responding to tragedies with pure insanity.

At least 215 people have been killed by Hurricane Helene, a category four storm that tore through Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia last weekend. Thousands remain without power and access to critical necessities as the federal government works to provide relief in the aftermath of the deadliest storm in the mainland United States since Hurricane Katrina. But in the wastelands of social media, some are attempting to use the tragedy as fodder for political conspiracy theories.

“Yes they can control the weather,” Greene wrote on X Thursday night. “It’s ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can’t be done.”

It’s unclear who the “they” are that Greene is referring to in this scenario. If one of her posts earlier on Thursday is any indication, she’s talking about Democrats. . Greene shared a map of the states impacted by Helene with an overlay of their political leanings by county. “This is a map of hurricane affected areas with an overlay of electoral map by political party shows how hurricane devastation could affect the election,” she wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    MTG is following daddy Trump in claiming Democrats caused Hurricane Helene to form and impact the United States. But no fact checking of conservative Republican lies is allowed, right?

MTG Implies Dems Created Hurricane Helene: ‘They Can Control the Weather’

Some things in this world that are inevitable: death, sunrise, and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) responding to tragedies with pure insanity.

At least 215 people have been killed by Hurricane Helene, a category four storm that tore through Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia last weekend. Thousands remain without power and access to critical necessities as the federal government works to provide relief in the aftermath of the deadliest storm in the mainland United States since Hurricane Katrina. But in the wastelands of social media, some are attempting to use the tragedy as fodder for political conspiracy theories.

“Yes they can control the weather,” Greene wrote on X Thursday night. “It’s ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can’t be done.”

It’s unclear who the “they” are that Greene is referring to in this scenario. If one of her posts earlier on Thursday is any indication, she’s talking about Democrats. . Greene shared a map of the states impacted by Helene with an overlay of their political leanings by county. “This is a map of hurricane affected areas with an overlay of electoral map by political party shows how hurricane devastation could affect the election,” she wrote.
    We can be honest though, there are many scumbag liberals who were loving the misery caused by Hurricane Helene.. because they are mentally disabled psychopaths.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

No links Seran strikes again.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Kamala Harris 'is in control of this hurricane' using 'weather weapons': Alex Jones

Really really?! Lol
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Kamala Harris 'is in control of this hurricane' using 'weather weapons': Alex Jones

Really really?! Lol
    That cold-hearted ruthless bitch! How could she?

(Alex Jones is the hard right’s rough equivalent of Rachel Maddow.)