Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I don't think.
    ^^ This is correct.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

It seems to me that both Harris and Trump have the wrong strategy about whether or not there should be another debate. What am I missing?

From Harris' perspective, she is very unlikely ever in her life to win another debate so decisively. Harris is not a great debater. She should quit while she is ahead. She should be delighted that Trump says he will not debate her again.

From Trump's perspective -- by which I mean what he must be thinking, not what he says in public -- his loss in the first debate hurt him but did not knock him out of the race. All he has to do is prepare for the next debate and not let his opponent trick him into spending his time on vanity issues. For example, when the moderators asked Harris about her several policy shifts, she gave a weak answer and then said Trump inherited a large sum money and went bankrupt multiple times. Instead of focusing on Harris' policy shifts, Trump spent the beginning of his response, which is the most impactful part of an answer, saying he did not inherit a lot of money -- nobody listening thought he was telling the truth -- and how he had made "many, many billions" since then. He actually said "many, many billions" twice. With a little practice and self discipline, Trump could redeem his reputation in a second debate.

Harris should not want a second debate. Trump should want a second debate. What are they thinking?

It seems to me that both Harris and Trump have the wrong strategy about whether or not there should be another debate. What am I missing?
    A functioning brain cell.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

A father and/or positive strong male role model present in your childhood.

What am I missing?
    Courage.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Courage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So now we got joey, Solkern, and Seran proving they don't know how to read and follow along with a simple conversation and can only engage in hyperbole and strawmanning.
    You're rabidly defending a disproven claim that Haitian immigrants are eating pets and you're claiming others are engaging in hyperbole? LOL

So now that we know that Trump's new love nugget Laura Loomer, and his source of the pet eating rumor, flew with him to the disastrous debate, Republicans at least know who to blame for Trump's ruinous performance. Other than Trump of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You're rabidly defending a disproven claim that Haitian immigrants are eating pets
    Please quote one single instance where I have defended the claim or repeated the claim as factual.

Just like joeyb and Solkern, you are so dishonest and stupid that you just strawman all day long then pat yourself on the back before bed thinking you owned them stupid maggats.