Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Presidential Debates 2024

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Man, what a hill to die on. I assume that because Trump and JD Vance have both repeated the same fake online story that you believe its true beyond a reasonable doubt, but sheesh, it was debunked but multiple sources. It was admittedly pretty damn funny seeing that sort of unhinged claim on nationally televised debate watched by 43 million people, but seeing the wagons being circled around the 'credibility' of a viral video is getting pretty sad.
    What’s funny is, even Vance, Trump’s vice presidential nominee, says it’s just rumors, yet these people actually still think it’s true. Blows my mind.

They are doing mental gymnastics, posting videos of US citizen in a completely different city, claiming she’s an illegal Haitian immigrant. Claiming because people said they saw people eating a duck in a park at a city hall meeting means, that these are illegal Haitian immigrants that are stealing peoples dogs and cats and eating them and it’s 100% true. It’s just sad.
    Last edited by Solkern; 09-11-2024 at 11:57 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

So now we got joey, Solkern, and Seran proving they don't know how to read and follow along with a simple conversation and can only engage in hyperbole and strawmanning.

The debate in rational people's eyes.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 09-12-2024 at 07:29 AM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

This pretty much sums up the debate..

Steve Rattner used charts this morning to address Trump debate lies about crime, tariffs and funding Ukraine..

To summarize..
    • Contrary to what Trump said, crime has fallen every year that Biden has been in office.
    • Contrary to what Trump said, Tariffs are not paid by foreign countries.
    • Contrary to what Trump said, Europe has spent more funding Ukraine than the U.S.

https://www.tiktok.com/@nadeem.page/...24304799206687

I'll just leave this here.. this is the debate we really should have.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Steve Rattner used charts this morning to address Trump debate lies about crime, tariffs and funding Ukraine..

To summarize..
    • Contrary to what Trump said, crime has fallen every year that Biden has been in office.
    • Contrary to what Trump said, Tariffs are not paid by foreign countries.
    • Contrary to what Trump said, Europe has spent more funding Ukraine than the U.S.
    We will take your word for it, since you suck at linking your actual source.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 09-12-2024 at 05:02 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I don't think any presidential candidate has ever flip flopped on debates as much as Trump has in the short time since Biden dropped out. His vacillating indecision is consistent with the onset of dementia, as anybody can tell you who has gone through that process with a family member.

Sept 12 (Reuters) - Republican nominee Donald Trump said on Thursday he would not participate in another presidential debate against Kamala Harris ahead of the Nov. 5 election, after several polls showed his Democratic rival won their debate earlier this week.

"THERE WILL BE NO THIRD DEBATE!" the former president wrote on social media site Truth Social. Trump had participated in a debate against President Joe Biden in June before his debate against Harris on Tuesday.

More...

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I don't think any presidential candidate has ever flip flopped on debates as much as Trump has in the short time since Biden dropped out. His vacillating indecision is consistent with the onset of dementia, as anybody can tell you who has gone through that process with a family member.
    Trump hasn’t flip flopped on debates nearly as much as Kamala (supposedly) has on policy.