Page 1738 of 1744 FirstFirst ... 738123816381688172817361737173817391740 ... LastLast
Results 17,371 to 17,380 of 17439

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Only if she dies or becomes disabled.
    One could argue that she's already disabled. Just like leftists in general.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The accuracy of Cuck Hamill's brain
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

The accuracy of Cuck Hamill's brain
    100% real.

I hope he's still not over "Obi-Den-Wan" being kicked off the ticket.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Vance: Trump explicitly told me that he would veto a national abortion ban.
    Trump: I have no idea what Vance is talking about I’ve never spoken to him about abortion.

lol

Abortion being one of the most important things, and he hasn’t spoken to his VP about it?
    Who’s lying? Trump or Vance?
    Vance said he spoke to Trump, Trump said he never did.
    Last edited by Solkern; 09-11-2024 at 11:54 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Trump: I have no idea what Vance is talking about I’ve never spoken to him about abortion.

lol

Abortion being one of the most important things, and he hasn’t spoken to his VP about it?
    It’s really nowhere near one of the most important things. A national abortion ban would never be passed in Congress and Trump would not sign such a bill if it hypothetically did. Don’t be dense. You’re smarter than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    It’s really nowhere near one of the most important things. A national abortion ban would never be passed in Congress and Trump would not sign such a bill if it hypothetically did. Don’t be dense. You’re smarter than that.
    A national abortion ban could pass both houses of Congress. It would only take a one vote margin in each house. The filibuster rules would no apply in the Senate. See https://www.axios.com/2024/09/11/abo...mer-filibuster

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post

lol

I've been trying to find that exact quote from Vance, but I haven't found it.

I have found these that were reported back a handful of weeks ago:

Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance said he expects Donald Trump would veto a federal abortion ban as president should one land on his desk.

“I think he would. He said that explicitly that he would,” the Ohio senator told host Kristen Welker in an interview that aired Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”
    https://www.politico.com/news/2024/0...-veto-00176281

As you can see, here Vance does not say that "Trump told me" or that "He spoke to Trump about it".

Asked on NBC News’ “Meet the Press” about GOP lawmakers like South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham who would want to see Trump advocate for and pass an abortion ban, Vance told moderator Kristen Welker that Trump has “explicitly” said he would veto a ban.

“I mean, if you’re not supporting it, as the president of the United States, you fundamentally have to veto it,” Vance argued.
    https://www.nbclosangeles.com/decisi...n-ban/3495496/

Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, former President Donald Trump’s running mate, said Saturday that Trump would veto a federal abortion ban if Congress were to pass one.

Asked on NBC News’ “Meet the Press” about GOP lawmakers like Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina who would want Trump to advocate for and sign an abortion ban, Vance told moderator Kristen Welker that Trump has “explicitly” said he would veto a ban.

“I mean, if you’re not supporting it, as the president of the United States, you fundamentally have to veto it,” Vance argued.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...ban-rcna168084

I'm not seeing anywhere that Trump actually told Vance he would veto a national abortion ban. Are you sure that media isn't taking something out of context to put a spin on it to fit their agenda?

Out of the times I've seen Vance speak I don't recall him ever putting words in Trump's mouth. He's a smart speaker. I haven't listened to everything he's said before so I could be wrong, but so far he's been on top of his game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    What Qualifications Do You Need to Work at a Daycare?

They don't hire felons. And they especially don't hire felons found by two juries to have committed sexual assault. Any daycare operator who saw Trump's court record wouldn't even let him on the property.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    A national abortion ban could pass both houses of Congress. It would only take a one vote margin in each house. The filibuster rules would no apply in the Senate. See https://www.axios.com/2024/09/11/abo...mer-filibuster
    Republicans are not unified on banning abortion. There are not enough hardline conservatives to pass a national abortion ban. It’s not going to happen and you are just repeating fear mongering of MSNBC. I hope you can take comfort in that fact if/when Trump wins and the Republicans have a majority in both chambers of Congress.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 09-12-2024 at 09:40 AM.