Page 1708 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 708120816081658169817061707170817091710 ... LastLast
Results 17,071 to 17,080 of 17129

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Dementia Joe forgot that he's supposed to pretend he's not racist in public:

https://x.com/TPostMillennial/status...40709017989545
    I watched that full video like 4 or 5 times and just felt terrible for the woman. She was SO excited to be next, then you could just see the disappointment and the joy/happiness leave her body. I wonder if she'll still vote for the head of the Biden Crime Syndicate and honorary KKK member Brandon?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I give the 18-25 bracket some leeway, but, if you're in the 30+ brackets and still fall for this shit, you have to be retarded.

*Or a pedophile
    Agreed.

I imagine it must be a miserable way to live as they do; being a victim blaming the world for all of their problems. At some point you have to accept the cards you were dealt and play your best game of poker. This is America. Nothing is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    This is America. Nothing is impossible.
    Except for things like

- Seran not being a drooling NPC retard
    - Latrin coming out from under his bed hiding from Covid
    - ClydeR touching a woman
    - Geijon not being a chronically angry mouth breathing fedoralord
    - time4fun not sniffing her own farts

I probably forgot a few things.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Gen Z got hosed. Government getting involved in higher education screwed them from getting an affordable education. Government getting involved in big pharma and healthcare screwed them from affordable healthcare. Government getting involved in home loans screwed them from getting affordable housing. Government getting involved in banking screwed them from any financial privacy.

Really we all got hosed, but Gen Z the most because most of us are old enough to have lived without government being so invasive in our lives that we could build wealth, afford a house, have reasonably priced healthcare and not have the government involved in every financial transaction we have (over $600).

I really only see the solution being getting government out of those things, but entitlements won't ever go away without revolution, and the education/big pharma/healthcare lobbies won't let government get out ever.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Gen Z got hosed. Government getting involved in higher education screwed them from getting an affordable education. Government getting involved in big pharma and healthcare screwed them from affordable healthcare. Government getting involved in home loans screwed them from getting affordable housing. Government getting involved in banking screwed them from any financial privacy.

Really we all got hosed, but Gen Z the most because most of us are old enough to have lived without government being so invasive in our lives that we could build wealth, afford a house, have reasonably priced healthcare and not have the government involved in every financial transaction we have (over $600).

I really only see the solution being getting government out of those things, but entitlements won't ever go away without revolution, and the education/big pharma/healthcare lobbies won't let government get out ever.
    Government needs to be cut in at least half under Trump. 3 million people work for the Federal government... that's about 2 million too many.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Government needs to be cut in at least half under Trump. 3 million people work for the Federal government... that's about 2 million too many.
    I agree that is completely necessary and the path to get America back on the right track, but I don’t have much faith Trump will actually do that. He didn’t do it in his first term. Still, the prior Trump era was a way better alternative to the Biden years of government aggressive expansion like the Disinformation Governance Board (as just one small example).

If Trump is serious about draining the swamp, he’ll need to take a much more active role in governance this time around.

Edit: Meaning before Trump relied heavily on the expertise & advice of his cabinet, and often gave them the benefit of the doubt they had the best interests of the country.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 07-09-2024 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I agree that is completely necessary and the path to get America back on the right track, but I don’t have much faith Trump will actually do that. He didn’t do it in his first term. Still, the prior Trump era was a way better alternative to the Biden years of government aggressive expansion like the Disinformation Governance Board (as just one small example).

If Trump is serious about draining the swamp, he’ll need to take a much more active role in governance this time around.

Edit: Meaning before Trump relied heavily on the expertise & advice of his cabinet, and often gave them the benefit of the doubt they had the best interests of the country.
    Yup. I really hope if Trump is re-elected that Vivek has a role in the new administration. The alphabet agencies need to be eliminated or really trimmed back. The recent SCOTUS decision regarding the power of federal agencies and overturning Chevron was a huge step in the right direction.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I watched that full video like 4 or 5 times and just felt terrible for the woman. She was SO excited to be next, then you could just see the disappointment and the joy/happiness leave her body. I wonder if she'll still vote for the head of the Biden Crime Syndicate and honorary KKK member Brandon?
    I read that the young lady wasn't even in the front row, but she was moved up front (probably to help with the look of "diversity" at the convention). So not only was she moved from a handful of rows back and up to the front so Joe Retard could get in that quick moment to appeal to the black voters by greeting her, shake her hand/take a picture/whatever, he just outright fucking skipped over her. Not even an acknowledgement that she existed. Not even a head nod like was saying, "'Sup?" He moved right on to the the angry faced, old white lady standing next to her and even to the white lady standing behind her.

If you watch the clip to around the 41 second mark you can see the black lady he bypassed asking him, "Can we take a photo together?" and he still ignored her. About 10 seconds later the white lady that has had his attention the longest in the clip you can see her ask, "Can you take a picture with me.....". As he's working to get a picture with the white lady you can see the knife twist one more time in the back of the black lady he ignored just by the look of disgust on her face.

Do NOT be drinking or eating anything while you watch this.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

“And now I want to hand it over to the President of Ukraine, who has as much courage as he does determination. Ladies and gentlemen, President Putin.”