Page 1703 of 1755 FirstFirst ... 70312031603165316931701170217031704170517131753 ... LastLast
Results 17,021 to 17,030 of 17543

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

So much pressure is coming to bear on Biden to drop out.. but the Democrats still have the "What the fuck are we going to do with Kamala" problem.

They can't force her out.. because "ZOMG SHE'S A WOMAN OF COLOR!" and even though her polling is WORSE than even Biden's.. they will probably not have any choice but to run her as President and bring in Gavin Newsom as VP.

I hope Jill sticks to her guns and forces her husband to run again. Don't worry.. Hunter can help him with all the high level meetings!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So much pressure is coming to bear on Biden to drop out.. but the Democrats still have the "What the fuck are we going to do with Kamala" problem.

They can't force her out.. because "ZOMG SHE'S A WOMAN OF COLOR!" and even though her polling is WORSE than even Biden's.. they will probably not have any choice but to run her as President and bring in Gavin Newsom as VP.

I hope Jill sticks to her guns and forces her husband to run again. Don't worry.. Hunter can help him with all the high level meetings!
    At this point I think the elites in the Democrat Party are finally realizing that they cannot defeat evil orange man with a rotting brain-dead corpse as their champion.

If they replace him, the party of “democracy and freedom” is going to have to explain to voters why the overlords anointed a new messiah who was not selected by the people through a national primary.

It’s a real pickle.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 07-03-2024 at 10:28 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    At this point I think the elites in the Democrat Party are finally realizing that they cannot defeat evil orange man with a rotting brain-dead corpse as their champion.

If they replace him, the party of “democracy and freedom” is going to have to explain to voters why the overlords anointed a new messiah who was not selected by the people through a national primary.

It’s a real pickle.
    Watching the Democrats try and make a U-turn at the corner of intersectionality is totally what you would expect to see out of an old man suffering from dementia.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Harris is the obvious choice for several reasons..
    • Although her name was not on the ballot during the primaries, voters knew that a vote for Biden was a vote for Biden/Harris, giving her electoral legitimacy and avoiding the problem of having party insiders choose the candidate.
    • As Biden's current running mate, she is the only person who has the legal right to use the campaign war chest Biden has accumulated. If the nominee is anyone other than Harris, Biden can either contribute the money to the national party which can then spend it on the nominee's behalf, or Biden can return the money to donors, who would then be free to contribute it to the new nominee.
    • In the 2020 general election, a majority of voters expressed confidence in her ability to succeed to the presidency. She is already vetted.
    • Choosing someone else when she is the obvious successor would be divisive.

What you believe is a problem, others see as an opportunity.

Its going to be Harris/Big Mike until they can find a way to move Harris out of the way post election.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    • Although her name was not on the ballot during the primaries, voters knew that a vote for Biden was a vote for Biden/Harris, giving her electoral legitimacy and avoiding the problem of having party insiders choose the candidate.
    • As Biden's current running mate, she is the only person who has the legal right to use the campaign war chest Biden has accumulated. If the nominee is anyone other than Harris, Biden can either contribute the money to the national party which can then spend it on the nominee's behalf, or Biden can return the money to donors, who would then be free to contribute it to the new nominee.
    • In the 2020 general election, a majority of voters expressed confidence in her ability to succeed to the presidency. She is already vetted.

Harris, who couldn't even make it to the first primary before bowing out because she had so little support. Might be her constant word salads to make up for her being completely unprepared all the time.

If it's Shits or Giggles... there's no stopping the MAGA train from turning this country around.

Get on board.. or just start crying. Either way, I don't much care.

Carville was right about one thing: Democrat Party has become the Party of Pussies.

Search your feelings.. you know it's true.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

That’s all well and good, but the problem you have is Kamala is unpopular & unlikeable. The reason she was selected as VP was to give lip service to the progressive black woman of color voice which was a demographic weak spot for Biden. All polling data indicates she would perform worse than Biden in a general election. If she is on the ticket as President, the Democrats stand no chance of winning this election. They have a slightly better chance of just keeping Biden and try hiding his vegetative state from the public.

They really can't keep Biden if they want to hide the cheating in November. Every time he opens his mouth more people wake up and hes already agreed to a second debate. They can build a new war chest but conceding states would be catastrophic and wasn't something I was thinking about over the past year when I mentioned that they would replace Joe after the convention. Thats still possible but only if the candidate meets their maker.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    That’s all well and good, but the problem you have is Kamala is unpopular & unlikeable. The reason she was selected as VP was to give lip service to the progressive black woman of color voice which was a demographic weak spot for Biden. All polling data indicates she would perform worse than Biden in a general election. If she is on the ticket as President, the Democrats stand no chance of winning this election. They have a slightly better chance of just keeping Biden and try hiding his vegetative state from the public.
    You are mistaken. The latest poll, taken after the debate, shows Biden and Trump tied, which I find shocking, considering Biden's debate performance. It also shows that in a hypothetical matchup, Harris trails Trump by one point, well within the 3.5 point margin of error.

You are mistaken. The latest poll, taken after the debate, shows Biden and Trump tied, which I find shocking, considering Biden's debate performance. It also shows that in a hypothetical matchup, Harris trails Trump by one point, well within the 3.5 point margin of error.
    Why do you constantly use national polls when that is literally not how we elect a President?

Use the polls for the 6-7 battle states and come back here and tell us how your vegetable is tied with Trump.

Dumbass.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME