Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What Trump Cannot Do Because He Is a Felon

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Because Trump's crime involved financial fraud, federal law deems him untrustworthy to be an officer, trustee or custodian of an employee retirement plan. Any attempt to serve in such position would be a crime punishable by 5 years in prison. He is forbidden by law from have any power to make decisions about, or have custody of, assets in employee retirement accounts.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/29/1111
    Are you having a seizure, do we need to call 911?
    Co-owner of Groupies ~ Second Life

Father's Day is a good time to reflect on what parents should tell their children about why they decided to, or not to, vote for a criminal..

Trump and Biden have very different meanings of "love your kids". Ill vote for the criminal of process crimes before the pedophile any day of the week and wont feel bad about it.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Father's Day for a guy who has the most disgusting thing to say about his daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Father's Day for a guy who has the most disgusting thing to say about his daughters.
    Father's Day for a professional child sniffer who's own daughter had to forgo showering (sErAn's like "that ain't nothing... I go year's without shower's!) so her pedo dad wouldn't come in and sexually assault her again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Trump may not be a bail bondsman in his home state of Florida.

https://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2011/648.44

Trump will have to wait three years before he can be a social worker in Florida.

https://floridasmentalhealthprofessi...ion-matrix.pdf

Imagine being so obsessed with Trump that you take the time to dig these up. Nevermind the fact that hes a billionaire and would never need to concern himself with any of these that you are posting.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Imagine being so obsessed with Trump that you take the time to dig these up. Nevermind the fact that hes a billionaire and would never need to concern himself with any of these that you are posting.
    At least his full blown TDS outted him as the retarded liberal we always knew he was and he was finally able to stop pretending to be something he's not.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    What's silly is that Tgo01 is copying my idea and doing the same research for Hunter Biden's felony conviction, and Hunter isn't even running for office. Surely that is an indication of compulsive obsession, not to mention lack of creativity.