Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What Trump Cannot Do Because He Is a Felon

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Soo in one instance you assumed a jury screened by bother the prosecution and defense would find Trump guilty because of political bias, and another that Hunter would be found innocent because of political bias. Soo, what have you learned about assuming?
    I assumed from day 1 that you were retarded.

And I nailed it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I knew the liquor licenses would be a big issue. Expect Trump to take prompt action. It is not something he afford to let linger. Liquor licenses are crucial.
    Trump's companies own golf courses, it's not like his name is on the licenses you moron.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Trump's companies own golf courses, it's not like his name is on the licenses you moron.

It's very much like that. Criminals can't evade the rules against selling liquor just by forming a corporation. Look what Trump had to do to transfer management of his companies after the 2016 election..

https://project.wnyc.org/trump-liquor-licenses/

It's very much like that. Criminals can't evade the rules against selling liquor just by forming a corporation. Look what Trump had to do to transfer management of his companies after the 2016 election..

https://project.wnyc.org/trump-liquor-licenses/
    So you confirm that it won't affect the golf courses. Good job dumbass.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 06-12-2024 at 04:53 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Trump cannot be a schoolteacher in Florida. Oh wait. I got that one wrong! I just assumed. But after researching it, I see that being a felon would not disqualify him from being a teacher in Florida, unlike the important jobs previously mentioned in this thread, such as beautician, firefighter and soldier. As long as he stays away from banned books, he'll be acceptable as a Florida schoolteacher.

My diaper has been full since Sunday and my mommy and her friends keep laughing at me.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Trump will need to keep a clean criminal record for one year before he will be eligible to visit someone who is serving time in a prison. Trump knows a lot of criminals. An embarrassing number of close associates of Trump have been sentenced to prison as a result of actions they took during the Trump Administration. A condition of Trump's probation will likely be that he not associate with criminals.

Trump cannot get an SBA loan until he finishes any prison sentence and probation. After that, he may have difficulty getting an SBA loan because his crime involved financial dishonesty.

https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/s...ans-for-felons

Because he was convicted of a crime involving financial fraud, Trump cannot get a license to be a professional card dealer in Florida where he is a resident.

https://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2023/849.086

Because Trump's crime involved financial fraud, federal law deems him untrustworthy to be an officer, trustee or custodian of an employee retirement plan. Any attempt to serve in such position would be a crime punishable by 5 years in prison. He is forbidden by law from have any power to make decisions about, or have custody of, assets in employee retirement accounts.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/29/1111