Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A Thread For ClydeR

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The Teamsters president is daring and creative and, sometimes, reckless. What do you think he has up his sleeve?

Here is a video of him nearly getting into a fist fight with a Senator during a Congressional hearing..

This clip is 6+ months old. Stop being such a gaping anus attention whore every single day.

If you master that and work really really hard, then perhaps one day you can stop being such a tremendous all around loser.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-13-2024 at 12:55 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Fuck those prehistoric sea monsters.
    Imagine being at sea for 2 years at a time, on a whaling ship, with a cannibal named Queequeg as a bunkmate.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

During the 2016 GOP primary, Trump and Little Marco got into a notorious dispute at one of the debates about whether or not Trump has small hands, a subject about which Trump had shown sensitivity and about which Little Marco obviously hoped to provoke him.

Somebody tried to trademark the phrase "Trump Too Small" to put on t-shirts and such. Today, the Supreme Court said the phrase could not be trademarked.

But does Trump actually have small hands? Yes, in fact. As explained in the below article his hands are just in the 15th percentile of hand size.
    What a weird little loser you are. 2016 article? Slow day under your bed, hiding from everything?

Don't you have anything better to do.. like maybe clean your room for your mommy.. or study about cold cuts?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Trump cannot get an SBA loan until he finishes any prison sentence and probation. After that, he may have difficulty getting an SBA loan because his crime involved financial dishonesty.

https://www.nerdwallet.com/article/s...ans-for-felons
    That's also because Trump is Big Business.. not Small Business.

Fucking attention whoring retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    That's also because Trump is Big Business.. not Small Business.

Fucking attention whoring retard.
    Trump applying for a SBA loan would be like Elon Musk standing in a line to receive welfare…just doesn’t make sense.

ClydeR’s TDS & mental illness is approaching Bhaalizmo levels.

Because he was convicted of a crime involving financial fraud, Trump cannot get a license to be a professional card dealer in Florida where he is a resident.

https://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2023/849.086
    Trump doesn't need a job... unlike you.

You can't apply to be anything because your pantophobia.. so you stay at your mommy's home, force her to buy you cold cuts.. and be a keyboard warrior!

You're so strong, sweetie....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Because Trump's crime involved financial fraud, federal law deems him untrustworthy to be an officer, trustee or custodian of an employee retirement plan. Any attempt to serve in such position would be a crime punishable by 5 years in prison. He is forbidden by law from have any power to make decisions about, or have custody of, assets in employee retirement accounts.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/29/1111
    What would you know about retirement?.. except your parents can't retire because they have to give constant care to you.

Your medication bill alone is probably through the roof.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Father’s Day advice from ClydeR:
    Father's Day is a good time to reflect on what parents should tell their children about why they decided to, or not to, vote for a criminal..
    ClydeR’s Daddy:

Father's Day is a good time to reflect
    Couldn't agree more. A good father is very important to the welfare of a child's life.

Biden had 4 children.. 2 are dead, one is a felon and one is on social media.

Trump had 5 children.. all are alive.. none has been convicted of any crimes and have made something out of themselves.

A good father.. much like a good President.. is very important to the family and to the country.

In less than 5 months, we have the opportunity to right a very big wrong.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

A frequent line in Trump's speeches is a promise to defund schools that require vaccines. What do you think would happen if schools stopped requiring vaccines?

Below is the list of vaccines required to enroll in schools in New York. Most states require similar vaccines.

• Diphtheria and Tetanus toxoid-containing vaccine and Pertussis vaccine (DTaP or Tdap)
    • Hepatitis B vaccine.
    • Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine (MMR)
    • Polio vaccine.
    • Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine.

From https://www.health.ny.gov/prevention...hool_vaccines/
    Shut the fuck up loser.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible