Page 730 of 744 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731732740 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,300 of 7436

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You're a sovereign citizen, aren't you?
    Nice try, just a regular guy thats tired of being gaslit by the government. It has its place but it is bloated and ineffective and full of waste.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    It has its place but it is bloated and ineffective and full of waste.
    You literally described sErAn to a T... no wonder he's liberal.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I will say that I wouldn't mind a couple of acres out in the woods where i could expand my gardens, plant an orchard, get some chickens and not deal with the bullshit of everyday life. Not looking to go completely off the grid, just more self sufficient to know what my family is eating.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Your side's inability to make a coherent argument, much less provide substantive evidence of wrongdoing is a failing on you alone. Ignoring meritless claims is not silencing anyone.
    Here are a couple examples of your side's argument:

Last edited by Methais; 04-11-2024 at 10:37 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I will say that I wouldn't mind a couple of acres out in the woods where i could expand my gardens, plant an orchard, get some chickens and not deal with the bullshit of everyday life. Not looking to go completely off the grid, just more self sufficient to know what my family is eating.
    Same. Kind of… I’d like some pasture land, a couple of horses, and setup my own shooting range.

Nice try, just a regular guy thats tired of being gaslit by the government. It has its place but it is bloated and ineffective and full of waste.
    We'll call that a yes, but stipulate you probably refer to yourself as a 'traveler' or 'Morocan Sovereignty Non-Individual Entity, UCC Reserved'

You've chosen to latch onto a fringe conspiracy theory surrounding a worldwide pandemic because you've taken for granted the freedoms, protection, and comfort, that comes in living in the strongest, most prosperous nation in the world. Get beyond your complacency for a moment and spend a month in even a second world country. The lack of infrastructure, the local gang raids, the lack of food and service diversity, and local economic exploitation will blow your mind. Once you've experienced this, you'll have a better understanding of why you're an idiot.

Blog Entries

We'll call that a yes, but stipulate you probably refer to yourself as a 'traveler' or 'Morocan Sovereignty Non-Individual Entity, UCC Reserved'

You've chosen to latch onto a fringe conspiracy theory surrounding a worldwide pandemic because you've taken for granted the freedoms, protection, and comfort, that comes in living in the strongest, most prosperous nation in the world. Get beyond your complacency for a moment and spend a month in even a second world country. The lack of infrastructure, the local gang raids, the lack of food and service diversity, and local economic exploitation will blow your mind. Once you've experienced this, you'll have a better understanding of why you're an idiot.
    Thanks for proving that manifest destiny was the best thing to ever happen to the western world.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Work has me flying into NYC for the first time in my life on Tuesday, and because of their dumb laws I have to do so unarmed. If I survive the experience I’ll report back next week what it’s like visiting a second world country.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 04-11-2024 at 11:30 AM.

Jesus Christ you're a fucking retard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

its not a fringe conspiracy theory. Over half of the country accepts it as fact. I'm sorry that you are unable to get beyond your viewpoint from 2020 but those of us who kept an open mind, looked at all the evidence and came to the same conclusion say that you're a fucking idiot. I would love to travel more but the economy is so jacked up outside of wall street that Id rather use my money on making sure my kids are eating organic and if possible, not in public schools. I worked my ass off and was able to buy a house in 2019. I picked myself up by the bootstraps and got promoted a few times and now run a team of ~120 people across 3 countries. Im well aware of the struggles that everyday people face out there more than most. But keep on grandstanding. I bet your parents still pay your bills.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard