Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
Well, when you finally reach your goal of ridding the game of MA crews, I hope you're prepared to put up the cash to keep the game going.

FWIW, I have one account and have never been an MA crew. I do recognize that people with 15 accounts dropping $10,000 at events is what keeps this game going. I also recognize that the scroll from 15 characters in a room is insignificant.
Slippery slope. There is an AFK scripting instance of the game. Shattered. They can play that. Botting is against policy if they should change that based on money where does that stop? So if someone who pays 10,000 USD every event decides they don't want you to play anymore they should ban you from the game? They decide they want to be able to say the N word that should be allowed? Where does it end? Spending money on gear doesn't give you a permit to rewrite policy and it shouldn't. They should start giving out warnings to players who try to use how much money they spend to get special treatment. You wanna break the rules you gotta be willing to take the punishment. Don't like policy? Don't play.