Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here it comes

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    Here is a another here it comes:

So now if you are former or active military or LEO, you are a white supremacist. You know, when I was in the service, I saw only the color blue, Coast Guard uniforms being blue and all. I never really noticed what someone's skin color was, so I am HUGELY offended by this and I suspect we will see this again in ads against this senile old bastard, assuming he even makes it through his term.
    I don't want to assume too much from the boomer meme avatar you probably lifted straight from your uncle's Facebook page, but you either have no reading comprehension or you're looking for something to bitch about. Because this does not say that all former military are white supremacists.

So now if you are former or active military or LEO, you are a white supremacist. You know, when I was in the service, I saw only the color blue, Coast Guard uniforms being blue and all. I never really noticed what someone's skin color was, so I am HUGELY offended by this and I suspect we will see this again in ads against this senile old bastard, assuming he even makes it through his term.
    LOL@Biden saying he got into politics for anything other than money / power. What a complete load of crap... I'm sure BacKKKlash will be by anytime now to tell us he believes Biden..
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathala Crane View Post
    I don't want to assume too much from the boomer meme avatar you probably lifted straight from your uncle's Facebook page, but you either have no reading comprehension or you're looking for something to bitch about. Because this does not say that all former military are white supremacists.
    Pretty sure my uncle, who is deceased now, never knew what facebook was, so you are rather mistaken there, and in point of fact, he was not a boomer either, being born in 1922.

To your second point, did you defend Trump when he described some of the people coming across the border as criminals yet the entire left, which you are clearly a part of, screamed bloody murder, even though it was a factually correct statement? Biden painted with a broad brush, he did not say some, a few, a minority, he just went ahead and lumped them all together, but I am sure that a brilliant person like yourself can see the difference there, just like I am sure you did when Trump made his statement.

Pretty sure my uncle, who is deceased now, never knew what facebook was, so you are rather mistaken there, and in point of fact, he was not a boomer either, being born in 1922.

To your second point, did you defend Trump when he described some of the people coming across the border as criminals yet the entire left, which you are clearly a part of, screamed bloody murder, even though it was a factually correct statement? Biden painted with a broad brush, he did not say some, a few, a minority, he just went ahead and lumped them all together, but I am sure that a brilliant person like yourself can see the difference there, just like I am sure you did when Trump made his statement.
    So, it IS a failure in reading comprehension. Good to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathala Crane View Post
    So, it IS a failure in reading comprehension. Good to know!
    Sure, if that is what makes you feel good about yourself, then you go right ahead and think I do not see what he said. I mean, I can see how you would easily confuse something as simple as this 'the impact of former military, former police officers on the growth of white supremacy'.

As someone who swore an oath to defend the constitution when I hear a guy like Biden who never served disrespect the military and LEO's in such a way, it does raise my ire some. But perhaps you agree with him and you think that the military, which hey, here is a little secret, IT HAS PEOPLE OF ALL COLORS IN IT, is nothing but a bunch of racist assholes. In the words of Colonel Jessup, 'I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.'

Like him, I don't give a damn what you think and I am done debating with someone that fails to see something that is right in front of their nose.

Blog Entries

Sure, if that is what makes you feel good about yourself, then you go right ahead and think I do not see what he said. I mean, I can see how you would easily confuse something as simple as this 'the impact of former military, former police officers on the growth of white supremacy'.

As someone who swore an oath to defend the constitution when I hear a guy like Biden who never served disrespect the military and LEO's in such a way, it does raise my ire some. But perhaps you agree with him and you think that the military, which hey, here is a little secret, IT HAS PEOPLE OF ALL COLORS IN IT, is nothing but a bunch of racist assholes. In the words of Colonel Jessup, 'I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.'

Like him, I don't give a damn what you think and I am done debating with someone that fails to see something that is right in front of their nose.
    When Republicans sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing child molesters. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

If Trump had never given that speech and a liberal said that you all would flip the fuck out. You know how that speech hits people's ears. All these people are criminals, but I guess a couple are good people.
    Last edited by drauz; 02-18-2021 at 06:22 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    When Republicans sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing child molesters. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

If Trump had never given that speech and a liberal said that you all would flip the fuck out. You know how that speech hits people's ears. All these people are criminals, but I guess a couple are good people.
    So then, how do you feel about what Biden said. He in as much said it about LEO's and military. At the very least Trump did add a caveat to his, as poor as it was. Was Trump wrong to say it, sure, a lot of things he said were stupid, annoying, counter-productive, etc. One thing I can say with certainty is that Trump wanted what was best for the U.S. He did not approach governing as a politician, he thought he could continue to be the same bombastic asshat that he has always been and it and the chinese communist flu cost him the election.

So now Biden says he is going to heal the nation and bring us together and then he says that the very people that have written a blank check to the nation for up to and including their lives are racist, forgive me if I find any comments to the contrary disingenuous.

Blog Entries

If you're not racist he wasn't talking about you. Seems pretty simple. I guess if you want to get offended that's your prerogative.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

So then, how do you feel about what Biden said. He in as much said it about LEO's and military. At the very least Trump did add a caveat to his, as poor as it was. Was Trump wrong to say it, sure, a lot of things he said were stupid, annoying, counter-productive, etc. One thing I can say with certainty is that Trump wanted what was best for the U.S. He did not approach governing as a politician, he thought he could continue to be the same bombastic asshat that he has always been and it and the chinese communist flu cost him the election.

So now Biden says he is going to heal the nation and bring us together and then he says that the very people that have written a blank check to the nation for up to and including their lives are racist, forgive me if I find any comments to the contrary disingenuous.
    He's clearly not saying all LEO are racist or it couldn't grow. There would be no room for growth if it was all of them.

This is something the FBI has been warning us about for 15 years. Biden is clearly taking it to heart and wants to mount a campaign against them. I don't want racist LEO so I'm not against an investigation.

One thing I can say with certainty is that Trump wanted what was best for the U.S.
    And he got you hook line and sinker. You think it's best for the US to cut taxes on the super wealthy and yet put more tax burden on the middle class. You've got blinders on and it shows. He didn't fulfill most of his campaign promises and his tax plan will really start fucking over the middle class here pretty soon. He didn't do what was best for the nation, he did what was best for him.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Those sound like Democrats...

No one ever said Trump was eloquent. But don't let his actions or facts get in the way to your manufactured outrage... because for 4 years you've absolutely lost your ability to think to use logic.

Hopefully, you can finally let it go and get back to normal... though I believe the brain damage might be permanent.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.