Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Totalitarian Biden!

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Seems like you're projecting your own racist views in an attempt to destabilize the party. But don't worry, your tactics are known Klansman
    What? Are you a Republican? Why are you abandoning all we've fought for? You're a damn conservative aren't you? How can you support a man against BLM, LGBTQ, Defunding police, who does traitorous acts by taking foreign money, who meets and has shared offices with foreign agents!

I've been shown the light and the ideals we should all adopt. I'm with the teachings now! If you're trying to tell me I'm wrong for believing in the ideals espoused and taught to me over the past years on these forums, then YOU sir are the racist bigot fighting against our cause. I can't believe you would side with those bible thumping, gun toting conservatives.

Seran, you disappoint. Never took you for a Republican. Well now we know you're not with us in our cause.

Edit: I bet you don't even have a black square on your Twitter in support. You damn racist SOB. Get with the times. You're mode of thinking is outdated. Join the righteous!
    Last edited by Shaps; 12-15-2020 at 01:23 AM.

Well it's happened, the Electoral College has fulfilled its constitutional role. Trump stated he'd official concede when this happened, let's see if he follows through.
    Awesome. Would you find it acceptable if the right acted the exact same the way the left has spent the past 4 years acting? Asking for Backlash's mom.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Had an epic 3 hour climbing session tonight. Fried up some left over rice with a shredded chicken thigh, Trader Joe’s soyaki marinade and some sriracha.

I’m gonna be sore tomorrow.
    You made so much rice that it took you 3 hours to climb over it?

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    To be clear - that was my midnight meal when I got home. I had some beef and roasted sweet potatoes for dinner before I went climbing.

I’m a slut for calories.
    You made so much beef and roasted sweet potatoes that it took you 3 hours to climb over it in order to get to the rice?

Last edited by Methais; 12-15-2020 at 11:26 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    What? Are you a Republican? Why are you abandoning all we've fought for? You're a damn conservative aren't you? How can you support a man against BLM, LGBTQ, Defunding police, who does traitorous acts by taking foreign money, who meets and has shared offices with foreign agents!

I've been shown the light and the ideals we should all adopt. I'm with the teachings now! If you're trying to tell me I'm wrong for believing in the ideals espoused and taught to me over the past years on these forums, then YOU sir are the racist bigot fighting against our cause. I can't believe you would side with those bible thumping, gun toting conservatives.

Seran, you disappoint. Never took you for a Republican. Well now we know you're not with us in our cause.

Edit: I bet you don't even have a black square on your Twitter in support. You damn racist SOB. Get with the times. You're mode of thinking is outdated. Join the righteous!
    A black square profile picture is the only scientifically proven way to prove that you're not racist. Everything else is just virtue signaling.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

It's just funny that you're projecting so hard in order to spread this poorly crafted misinformation. No, I don't think your attempt at race baiting incoming administration has any traction, but I do appreciate the chuckle you gave me with the feeble attempt.

It's just funny that you're projecting so hard in order to spread this poorly crafted misinformation. No, I don't think your attempt at race baiting incoming administration has any traction, but I do appreciate the chuckle you gave me with the feeble attempt.
    Stop trying to misdirect the hatred that you hold inside. You've exposed yourself and your racist, bigoted ways will not be tolerated. In the words of the esteemed teachers Back and T4F, your attempts are against progress, democracy, and the rule of law.

To late Seran, to late.

What are your thoughts about Biden's jungle comments though?

Also, what are your thoughts on Biden saying he'll develop a disease and have to resign from office if he and Kamala disagree on things?

Last edited by Methais; 12-15-2020 at 01:26 PM.

I just don't even understand how he got to the disease thing... like is that a major brain fart or what?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I just don't even understand how he got to the disease thing... like is that a major brain fart or what?
    I'm 99% sure that Biden has some rare form of Tourettes where instead of blurting out random curse words, he accidentally blurts out the truth.

They'll probably keep him way out of the loop after that.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-15-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm 99% sure that Biden has some rare form of Tourettes where instead of blurting out random curse words, he accidentally blurts out the truth.

They'll probably keep him way out of the loop after that.