Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Emails show Hunter Biden's and Joe Biden's corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Well Solkern said it has been "debunked" which means there is evidence that it is a false story. How am I the weird one here for wanting to see said evidence?

Democrats are so strange. They'll fall for obvious fake news time and time again when it's about Trump. The minute a story comes out about Biden it's "It's already been debunked! I don't have to prove that it's been debunked!"
    Considering that there are still people clinging onto the long debunked "Trump mocked a disabled reporter!" thing, they're just not very bright people.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    I don't recall ever commenting on russian collusion. My most recent comments were maybe that Russia wanted to disrupt the American democracy and when they realized Trump was a buffoon they kind of liked him. Kavanaugh was triggered as hell during his senate hearing. Clarence Thomas was atleast marginally suspect. I guess you give a pass to borderline rapists. Maybe it's not rape, but you think those are good guys?

What stories am I falling for? I like facts.

You're as low level as anybody on this forum beyond having 7 accounts for reputation and thinking that means anything.

So again, what exactly makes you credible?
    You are so monumentally dumb and retarded that if it wasn't entertaining to witness, it would make my stomach hurt.

Please tell us about the "facts" that came out during the Kavanaugh hearing, including any corroborating evidence that came along with it.

What credibility do you have, Parkbandit?
    For the sake of argument, or mainly so you'll stop whining so hard, let's just say PB has no crediblity. What credibility do you have?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Let the excuses for why you are going to vote Joe Biden anyways commence!
    Joe Biden did not order the execution of an American citizen over political beliefs.

Trump Brags About U.S. Marshals Killing an Antifa Activist in Violent Raid

During a campaign event in North Carolina on Thursday, President Donald Trump boasted about the law enforcement raid that resulted in the fatal shooting of Michael Reinoehl, a self-proclaimed antifa member who was suspected of killing a far-right Trump supporter during protests in Portland.

“We sent in the U.S. Marshals, it took 15 minutes,” he said to cheering crowds. “We got him. They knew who he was, they didn’t want to arrest him. Fifteen minutes, that ended.”
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...protester.html
    Last edited by Back; 10-16-2020 at 01:18 PM.

Joe Biden did not order the execution of an American citizen over political beliefs.
    How many drone strikes on US citizens occurred during the Obama administration?

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Four
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    Four
    So, Backlash is right....Biden did not order the execution of an American citizen over political beliefs....he participated in the ordering of the execution of four American citizens over their political beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    Why do you ask?

Are you saying that justifies Trump having a US citizen gunned down in cold blood by US Marshals acting under the Attorney General?

Why do you ask?

Are you saying that justifies Trump having a US citizen gunned down in cold blood by US Marshals acting under the Attorney General?
    Not at all, but it does show that Trump has done significantly less in killing American citizens than Biden has done.

Only Al-Awaki was an intended target.

Only Al-Awaki was an intended target.
    An American citizen, no?