Page 1001 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    Again, that's not how a pardon works. Mueller could force Manafort to testify about his crimes and there's nothing Manafort could do except comply or refuse and get sent back to prison. Keep saying stupid shit so we can continue laughing at you. Watching you fail like this is fucking hilarious.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait.. so the Senate and House committees said there was no evidence.. but you know of some secret evidence that collusion has already been proven?

Dude.. stop.
    Republicans on those committees have said there is no direct proof and Democrats on those committees say there is plenty of indirect and circumstantial evidence showing proof of conspiracy. So no, I won't stop, no matter how much you cry and pout and tell me to stop.

Indirect and circumstantial evidence. LMAO!

Imagine that, after years of harping on "BUT RUSSIA!!!!" and finding absolutely no evidence to suggest collusion, the Democrats now say there is plenty of "indirect" and "circumstantial" evidence. And who is first in line to repeat this shit like a good little puppy waiting for a treat? Why it's our resident clown Androidpk!

See Androidpk THIS is the type of thing you should post more of, with your head stuck so far up a far leftist's ass that you can tell what they had for lunch. Don't go thinking you're smart and actually know something about a subject, because that just veers into sad and pathetic territory.

Your job here is to amuse us. Go with your strengths.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 02-13-2019 at 11:24 PM.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Indirect and circumstantial evidence. LMAO!

Imagine that, after years of harping on the "BUT RUSSIA!!!!" and finding absolutely no evidence to suggest collusion, the Democrats now say there is plenty of "indirect" and "circumstantial" evidence. And where is first in line to repeat this shit like a good little puppy waiting for a treat? Why it's our resident clown Androidpk!

See Androidpk THIS is the type of thing you should post more of, with your head stuck so far up a far leftist's ass that you can tell what they had for lunch. Don't go thinking you're smart and actually know something about a subject, because that just veers into sad and pathetic territory.

Your job here is to amuse us. Go with your strengths.
    Circumstantial evidence is just as good as direct evidence in the courts and plenty of people have been convicted because of it. But go on and laugh, like I said your imaginary legal defense knowledge is really going to do wonders for the people in Trump's camp that are getting locked up

5. Default

Circumstantial evidence is just as good as direct evidence in the courts and plenty of people have been convicted because of it.
    No. No it's not. Not in a case involving the President of the United States, which is considerably different than even high level execs. Mueller is tackling the entire investigation in a way that's similar to how they handled Enron, only this time they're a bit more careful so as to not run into overturns in appeals courts. I can't even say I believe that "collusion" in itself is a crime.

I'm still not convinced that Trump is the target, but I do think long time senators and Trump's family are. Whatever the outcome, I do not believe Mueller and team will leave a stone unturned. The end result of this investigation will be shocking to a large portion of the country regardless of the outcome.

One things for sure - Mueller doesn't care if it's a Democrat or a Republican, he's in it for the betterment of the country. I mean, the committees conclusions have been influenced by the lies (or process crimes) so I don't think you can point to any of them and say with absolute certainty that they have the entire puzzle in front of them.

One thing is for sure - Manaforts legal issues went from bad to worse - especially as the government pointed out that his motive was to position himself for a pardon. Why would he need to lie in order to keep a pardon on the table? That's the question that needs a real answer.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

If you think Mueller is pure as the driven snow you are almost as dumb as Back.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Circumstantial evidence is just as good as direct evidence in the courts and plenty of people have been convicted because of it. But go on and laugh, like I said your imaginary legal defense knowledge is really going to do wonders for the people in Trump's camp that are getting locked up
    You're damned stupid. So still no collusion, huh? Weird.

Republicans on those committees have said there is no direct proof and Democrats on those committees say there is plenty of indirect and circumstantial evidence showing proof of conspiracy. So no, I won't stop, no matter how much you cry and pout and tell me to stop.
    lolwut?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

lolwut x 100?

Jesus, please dig your heels in on this stupidity.. because, you never know.. THIS time you might be right!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    No. No it's not. Not in a case involving the President of the United States, which is considerably different than even high level execs. Mueller is tackling the entire investigation in a way that's similar to how they handled Enron, only this time they're a bit more careful so as to not run into overturns in appeals courts. I can't even say I believe that "collusion" in itself is a crime.

I'm still not convinced that Trump is the target, but I do think long time senators and Trump's family are. Whatever the outcome, I do not believe Mueller and team will leave a stone unturned. The end result of this investigation will be shocking to a large portion of the country regardless of the outcome.

One things for sure - Mueller doesn't care if it's a Democrat or a Republican, he's in it for the betterment of the country. I mean, the committees conclusions have been influenced by the lies (or process crimes) so I don't think you can point to any of them and say with absolute certainty that they have the entire puzzle in front of them.

One thing is for sure - Manaforts legal issues went from bad to worse - especially as the government pointed out that his motive was to position himself for a pardon. Why would he need to lie in order to keep a pardon on the table? That's the question that needs a real answer.
    Read up on circumstantial evidence, what it actually entails and see why it carries so much weight, and then look at the high profile cases that have been successfully prosecuted using it.

Why do you doubt Trump is the head target? Crossfire Hurricane was started by the FBI because of their suspicions on Trump and that investigation was handed off directly to Mueller.