Page 541 of 1680 FirstFirst ... 4144149153153954054154254355159164110411541 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,410 of 16792

Thread: Things that made you laugh today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm surprised you don't join the fight. Racist's tears are quick and plentiful.
    Is that why you’re always crying? Good to know.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Ok, thats pretty fucking funny.

Better slow it down, gramps, or you'll be asleep before the kick-off.
    Can you just go back to telling us how white males shouldn't be singled out but all racists who are white males should be called out?

That's more fun for us than your "derp, derp you're old" "comebacks".

With Androidpk and sellstuff1 stepping up their retard game.. you should too.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This is where we disagree. That was 150 years ago. A lot has changed.

I've read that. No debate there.

Again we disagree. I don't think people intentionally ignore or try to cover up that past. Its just not relevant today. What everyone knows now is that that the old guys who think blacks, Mexicans, and Jews are to blame for everything are the ones who put Reagan/Bush/Trump bumper stickers on their trucks.

Example? Wait. Let me guess. Some crazy conspiracy where what you think is actually the opposite of what really is?

You're skips in logic are worse than an old LP.

White males are not outside the laws of the land. If they break them they should be tried and punished.

The only thing I will agree with you on, and what I believe you are really trying to say, is that white males should not be stereotyped.

But if you are a racist white male be prepared to get called out.
    The Democrat party is all about control over the minority. They went from outright racism (formation of the KKK and actively supporting slavery) to more covert means by making sure that groups of people, such as blacks, are still on the "plantation" of government assistance, being dependent on "overseers" who knows what is "right" for them.

The Republican party has, in general, fought for the rights of self-determination of minorities. The party has pushed for individuals to take care of themselves, have their own path in life, rather than just being subservient and only surviving based on what the government decides to give them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    The Democrat party is all about control over the minority. They went from outright racism (formation of the KKK and actively supporting slavery) to more covert means by making sure that groups of people, such as blacks, are still on the "plantation" of government assistance, being dependent on "overseers" who knows what is "right" for them.

The Republican party has, in general, fought for the rights of self-determination of minorities. The party has pushed for individuals to take care of themselves, have their own path in life, rather than just being subservient and only surviving based on what the government decides to give them.
    Don't forget founding Planned Parenthood to keep the minority population under control.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Thats a nice little conspiracy theory. PB is right. You forgot to mention Planned Parenthood. You also forgot to mention George Soros, the deep state, and chem trails.

Fact is there are 12 million more democratic voters in America than republicans. Democrats don't need more votes. Republicans need to change their platform because that fictional high-horse bullshit you just spewed isn't grabbing people by the millions.

Thats a nice little conspiracy theory. PB is right. You forgot to mention Planned Parenthood. You also forgot to mention George Soros, the deep state, and chem trails.

Fact is there are 12 million more democratic voters in America than republicans. Democrats don't need more votes. Republicans need to change their platform because that fictional high-horse bullshit you just spewed isn't grabbing people by the millions.
    I haven't been more entertained on this forum as I have been today.

Thank you.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Nothing conspiracy about it and your strawman of voting popularity is laughable.

10. Default

Nothing conspiracy about it and your strawman of voting popularity is laughable.
    Your claims of an impending red wave for the 2018 election was laughable.