Page 811 of 1191 FirstFirst ... 311711761801809810811812813821861911 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,110 of 11903

Thread: Russia Investigation Heating Up

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    36 months, for paying a couple of whores from lying. This is the best the Liberals can come up with? Really?

One of the whores is actually paying him now.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

36 months, for paying a couple of whores from lying. This is the best the Liberals can come up with? Really?

3 years in prison for breaking federal laws. And no, not liberals, Republicans. And this is just getting started. Individual 1's turn will be coming up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Let me spell this out for you in terms you'll understand:

Bob Mueller is a Federal Prosecutor in the DoJ who is investigating a sitting US President. There is one rule above all others that any Federal Prosecutor in his position must abide by: You do NOT under any circumstances make public statements or filings that in any way, shape, or form would lead the public to suspect the current sitting US President of having broken the law unless you are 100% certain that they did. And Mueller is the DoJ's most ardent boy scout- he follows the rules to the letter. (particularily in this situation)

Add to that the fact that this investigation involves the most serious allegations any modern US President has faced, and it's even more true than usual. The damage that unnecessary doubt and suspicion would do to the office of the President, the President's ability to effectively lead the country, and the sense of stability this country relies on to keep going is immeasurable.

Mueller has been progressively painting the picture of what happened in the 2016 election very carefully and deliberately. And his most recent filings have been connecting all of the dots in ways that clearly indicate that all roads lead to the President. Every word in these filings is precise and strategic. And both Trump and Trump's campaign were mentioned repeatedly in the filings in lieu of less accusatory language like "US citizens" or "major political campaign".

I doubt any of you are going to bother reading these filings or the previous ones, but I suggest you start coming up with your cognitive dissonance strategies now so you can explain away how blind and deluded you have been for the past two years.
    You’re stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    That too!
    Like totes omg!!!

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Let me spell this out for you in terms you'll understand:

Bob Mueller is a Federal Prosecutor in the DoJ who is investigating a sitting US President. There is one rule above all others that any Federal Prosecutor in his position must abide by: You do NOT under any circumstances make public statements or filings that in any way, shape, or form would lead the public to suspect the current sitting US President of having broken the law unless you are 100% certain that they did. And Mueller is the DoJ's most ardent boy scout- he follows the rules to the letter. (particularily in this situation)

Add to that the fact that this investigation involves the most serious allegations any modern US President has faced, and it's even more true than usual. The damage that unnecessary doubt and suspicion would do to the office of the President, the President's ability to effectively lead the country, and the sense of stability this country relies on to keep going is immeasurable.

Mueller has been progressively painting the picture of what happened in the 2016 election very carefully and deliberately. And his most recent filings have been connecting all of the dots in ways that clearly indicate that all roads lead to the President. Every word in these filings is precise and strategic. And both Trump and Trump's campaign were mentioned repeatedly in the filings in lieu of less accusatory language like "US citizens" or "major political campaign".

I doubt any of you are going to bother reading these filings or the previous ones, but I suggest you start coming up with your cognitive dissonance strategies now so you can explain away how blind and deluded you have been for the past two years.
    I couldn't help but laugh at this one. I'm not sure what "conversation" you think we had, but given that I've spent the last month or so transitioning to a new role at work- effectively working two jobs- I've barely been sleeping- let alone visiting PC. I've dropped in maybe once a week. So apparently you've been having a one sided conversation with yourself and giving yourself imaginary rhetorical points over it.

Which is...bleak to say the least. But also exactly what I would expect out of you.
    Good god how much sand falls out of your pirahna-vagina on an average day?

Just admit for once that you were wrong and you rarely click past the first result on Google.

In b4 “I was obviously being sarcastic about the Aka, just like I was about Blizzard paying $5m per month for a WoW server!

Every time you disappear for a bit after making yourself look so stupid that even you noticed, it’s the same “I was super busy being the most important person where I work and have been working 25 hour shifts!” You’ve used this bs multiple times, and it’s always been right after you said stuff so stupid that even you had a brief split second moment of self awareness.

At least have some variation for your fictional excuses. Like you had to make a road trip to Indiana to pick up a super special dildo that wasn’t safe to be shipped via normal methods but you didn’t allow your Prius to go over 35 mph because environment so it took a while. No one would question that.
    Last edited by Methais; 12-12-2018 at 12:34 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

5. Default

SDNY's press release today: "the tax laws apply to everybody."

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...red-trump.html
    Last edited by Androidpk; 12-12-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    The only thing raising questions about your sexuality are your actions, buddy. Most men don't spend a decade of their lives -- starting in their 50's -- sending other men furious, sexualized imagery they spent untold hours of their lives cooking up. What drove you to do so is your own issue.

Collusion's already been established... more than a year ago. Have you been hysterically cowering away from the news? Or is your memory shot?
    Just curious...are you a top or a bottom?

7. Default

This tweet aged rather poorly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Good god how much sand falls out of your pirahna-vagina on an average day?

Just admit for once that you were wrong and you rarely click past the first result on Google.

In b4 “I was obviously being sarcastic about the Aka, just like I was about Blizzard paying $5m per month for a WoW server!

Every time you disappear for a bit after making yourself look so stupid that even you noticed, it’s the same “I was super busy being the most important person where I work and have been working 25 hour shifts!” You’ve used this bs multiple times, and it’s always been right after you said stuff so stupid that even you had a brief split second moment of self awareness.

At least have some variation for your fictional excuses. Like you had to make a road trip to Indiana to pick up a super special dildo that wasn’t safe to be shipped via normal methods but you didn’t allow your Prius to go over 35 mph because environment so it took a while. No one would question that.
    You son of a bitch, I thought she came back again to gloat about how she was so above us after her trip to the moons of Saturn but you're just replying to a days-old post.
    Last edited by Taernath; 12-12-2018 at 12:47 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

9. Default

Called statute of limitations, he’s clear.
    Baghdad Bob strikes again!

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    This tweet aged rather poorly.