Page 23 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brett Kavanaugh

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The independent who holds both sides accountable ladies and gentleman, now speaking exactly like a far left lunatic.

I was only mostly joking when I thought you were now living on time4fun's couch, but now I'm starting to wonder.
    You ever have any input that isn't trolling?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The independent who holds both sides accountable ladies and gentleman, now speaking exactly like a far left lunatic.

I was only mostly joking when I thought you were now living on time4fun's couch, but now I'm starting to wonder.
    Ew...is he hearing her...

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    You ever have any input that isn't trolling?
    Do you?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Do you?
    You know he talks about politics. Why do you even say shit like that? Just to make the PC worse? To be a little bitch? What the fuck is wrong with you?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Do you?
    Yeah, I'm such a troll here aren't I.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You know he talks about politics. Why do you even say shit like that? Just to make the PC worse? To be a little bitch? What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Calm your soy moobs brah.

Yeah, I'm such a troll here aren't I.
    You are far, far worse.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by cwolff View Post
    You know he talks about politics.
    Oh yes, what great political insight. "DUR DURR DUR DURRR! Ginsburg is gonna retire in 2020 when we have a Democrat president and Obama is gonna take her place! DDUUUUURRRRR!!"

It is seriously like watching retards compete to see who can out retard each other with you 3.

I know the political forums have always been heated on the PC (like they are in most places) but you three have single handedly turned it into the biggest shitshow ever. It's impossible to have an actual discussion about anything anymore because you three aren't interested in discussions at all and just shit all over these threads with your outright racist, sexist Nazi like posts all the while insisting you're really the good guys because you support Democrats and it's those other guys who are the racists because they are throwing the "okay" symbol around like a bunch of white supremacists.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-16-2018 at 10:58 PM.

9. Default

Yet I bet if you put it to a vote you guys would come out on top as the most toxic posters in the politics section. You offer nothing up but the same old repeated lies and personal insults.

Yet I bet if you put it to a vote you guys would come out on top as the most toxic posters in the politics section. You offer nothing up but the same old repeated lies and personal insults.