Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Smart things conservatives say:

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So... did you even have a point in posting, then using bold face on the post you made?

Or did you not understand what you were posting? You saw Huffington Post and Flynn and thought you had an "AHA!" moment?
    Not quite. With you being such a big fan of calling out hypocrisy I thought you would get a kick out of hearing what Flynn, and Trump, said about seeking immunity before they got into office. You're welcome.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Not quite. With you being such a big fan of calling out hypocrisy I thought you would get a kick out of hearing what Flynn, and Trump, said about seeking immunity before they got into office. You're welcome.
    What are your thoughts on people that seek immunity agreements? Guilty of a crime or just being careful?

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    What are your thoughts on people that seek immunity agreements? Guilty of a crime or just being careful?
    I want immunity before I answer that even though I have a big story to tell and am not guilty of anything.

“I don’t think she answered the question, ‘did she unmask people in the Trump administration?' she said, ‘maybe I did, but I didn’t do it for political reasons.'”
    “I think it’s incumbent on her to show to the American people why it wouldn’t have been a political reason.”
    “If someone were investigating the Trump administration, it ought to be the F.B.I. not someone in the White house, she’s a political appointee that reports directly to the president.”
    “The real question we need to ask is did the president eavesdrop and sift through all of the mountains of intelligence we have?”
    “Did you know that over a million Americans’ phone calls are listened to without a warrant? We need to protect American privacy.”
    “We can’t allow intelligence to be used for political purposes.” - Rand Paul regarding Susan Rice's unmasking of Trump Administration officials.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 04-05-2017 at 05:36 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I want immunity before I answer that even though I have a big story to tell and am not guilty of anything.
    No one cares about your "big story" that is probably made up.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

http://www.gopusa.com/mccain-calls-nuclear-option-proponents-stupid-idiots/

McCain Calls Nuclear Option Proponents ‘Stupid Idiots’McCain Calls Nuclear Option Proponents ‘Stupid Idiots’

Perpetual GOP malcontent Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called lawmakers “stupid” who believed invoking the so-called “nuclear option” to confirm Judge Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court would ultimately improve the Senate, during a gaggle with reporters Tuesday.

The Arizona senator was prompted Tuesday by an unidentified reporter to react to individuals who say “the Senate will be a better place” after the nuclear option is invoked.

“I would like to meet that idiot,” McCain fired back, “I would like to meet that numbskull that would say that, that after 200 years — at least 100 years — of this tradition where the Senate has functioned pretty well, they think it’d be a good idea to blow it up.”

Last edited by Back; 04-06-2017 at 12:58 PM.

http://www.gopusa.com/mccain-calls-nuclear-option-proponents-stupid-idiots/

McCain was smart for saying that? So clearly Reid and his fellow Democrat dipshits were stupid when they deployed the nuclear option in 2013, right?

One of the very best innovations of the Trump administration is the spread of "gaggle" in this context.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

“I think as a woman who is in elective office, it is disappointing to me. She has the opportunity to role model graciousness but she is choosing to live and stew in bitterness and to blame somebody else.” -Rep. Marsha Blackburn on Hillary Clinton "taking responsibility" for her loss
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

10. Default

Sen. John McCain of Arizona, the chairman of the Armed Services Committee, expressed outrage Thursday at video that appears to show Erdogan's bodyguards violently breaking up a protest earlier this week outside the Turkish ambassador's residence in Washington.

"We should throw their ambassador the hell out of the United States of America," said McCain on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
    McCain said "this kind of thing cannot go un-responded to diplomatically." He suggested that lawsuits should be filed if the responsible bodyguards can be identified.