Page 52 of 72 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: So I wanna get a big kid job

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Seems like every thread devolves into two people I ignore talking with the occasional out of context comment by astray.
    You're out of context!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol View Post
    Because traveling 100+ miles to have sex with a 19 year old from the internet is ridiculous.
    The reason you are a creepy little fuck has nothing to do with you banging a 19 year old that lives 100 miles away. I thought that was crystal clear?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Androidpk is a pussy for avoiding this thread. Stand up for your girlfriend, you giant coward!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The reason you are a creepy little fuck has nothing to do with you banging a 19 year old that lives 100 miles away. I thought that was crystal clear?
    I have no idea what you're talking about. You just want to antagonize me. All of your posts have been quoting me and responding with some totally irrelevant remark about how you don't like me. We get it. I don't like you either dude.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

The PC needs a fight club meet up one year. It'll be amazing.

I have no idea what you're talking about. You just want to antagonize me. All of your posts have been quoting me and responding with some totally irrelevant remark about how you don't like me. We get it. I don't like you either dude.
    So, you believe that the reason you are a creepy little fuck is because you slept with a 19 year old from another state?

For someone who claims to have gone to MIT, you really are an idiot.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    The PC needs a fight club meet up one year. It'll be amazing.
    Already happened. Digital Seany ran away.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, you believe that the reason you are a creepy little fuck is because you slept with a 19 year old from another state?

Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME