Thread: Ethics Panel to charge Rep Maxine Waters

Default Ethics Panel to charge Rep Maxine Waters

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100731/..._waters_ethics

WASHINGTON – A second House Democrat, Rep. Maxine Waters of California, could be facing an ethics trial this fall, further complicating the midterm election outlook for the party as it battles to hold onto its majority.

People familiar with the investigation, who were not authorized to be quoted about unannounced charges, say the allegations could be announced next week. The House ethics committee declined Friday to make any public statement on the matter.

Waters, 71, has been under investigation for a possible conflict of interest involving a bank that was seeking federal aid. Her husband owned stock in the bank and had served on its board.
    Conservative or Liberal, I hope we can all agree, this woman is retarded. If you've ever watched a hearing she is part of she always asks the stupidest questions. Anything that removes her from office will be a good thing, so we hopefully get someone more intelligent in there, even another Democrat, ANY Democrat.

On a side note, Charlie Rangel is also stupid, but less so. Maxine makes him look like Einstein. Nevertheless, I saw him once tell Matt Lauer the only reason we don't invade Nigeria is because they have no oil... he wasn't going for deadpan comic relief either.

This is awesome though, my two least favorite house members are being brought to justice. Corrupt ass Murtha died of course. Then we just need Henry Waxman to be caught tapping his foot in a bathroom and the world will be well again.

I don't get it. Ethics trial? Rocktar said it was illegal to discriminate against race.

Quote Originally Posted by crb View Post
    Conservative or Liberal, I hope we can all agree, this woman is retarded. If you've ever watched a hearing she is part of she always asks the stupidest questions.
    There are no stupid questions...

On a side note, Charlie Rangel is also stupid... I saw him once tell Matt Lauer the only reason we don't invade Nigeria is because they have no oil... he wasn't going for deadpan comic relief either.
    Yeah, come on. That's not the ONLY reason.
    Last edited by Clove; 07-31-2010 at 10:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    I ask people to join me in prayer that chillmonster STFU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Congratulations, you've reached Ilvane level bias...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    Clove, the crusher of dreams.
    π

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100731/..._waters_ethics

Conservative or Liberal, I hope we can all agree, this woman is retarded. If you've ever watched a hearing she is part of she always asks the stupidest questions. Anything that removes her from office will be a good thing, so we hopefully get someone more intelligent in there, even another Democrat, ANY Democrat.

On a side note, Charlie Rangel is also stupid, but less so. Maxine makes him look like Einstein. Nevertheless, I saw him once tell Matt Lauer the only reason we don't invade Nigeria is because they have no oil... he wasn't going for deadpan comic relief either.

This is awesome though, my two least favorite house members are being brought to justice. Corrupt ass Murtha died of course. Then we just need Henry Waxman to be caught tapping his foot in a bathroom and the world will be well again.
    Good.. she's a dumb fucking bitch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3I-P...eature=related

In before "ZOMG U TOOK H3R OUT OF CONTEX7!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I was going to say "but she's not even black!"... but both she and Congressman Rangel ARE black! Maybe Rocktar was onto something after all.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Hey, stupidity, lack of integrity and political corruption cross all racial boundaries.
    "08-04-2009 10:19 AM You make me want to vomit all over you. TheE"

Good

I was going to say "but she's not even black!"... but both she and Congressman Rangel ARE black! Maybe Rocktar was onto something after all.
    So, what you are saying is that if you are against Waters and Rangel.. THEN U MUST BE A RACIST!!

You never fail to provide a really, really stupid opinion. Thanks.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, what you are saying is that if you are against Waters and Rangel.. THEN U MUST BE A RACIST!!

You never fail to provide a really, really stupid opinion. Thanks.
    Whoosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove View Post
    Religion is a protected class, "ethical background" is not.
    It is when it is a nice way of saying race dumb fuck.
    Last edited by Clove; 07-31-2010 at 02:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalTears View Post
    I ask people to join me in prayer that chillmonster STFU.
    Congratulations, you've reached Ilvane level bias...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gan View Post
    Clove, the crusher of dreams.
    π