Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Official forums shutting down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    While that is partially true, I'll clarify. I haven't ever searched out your posts personally to rep them, my process was just to scroll through old threads looking for posts that let me rep them, in order to cycle through the system. I admit to cycling through rep in order to regain the ability to neg rep PB who leaves me the most lengthy, usually sexual in nature, personal attacks in rep as often as possible. I was merely cycling through rep because it won't let you re-rep the same people unless you spread it around. It's not hard to build a list of a half dozen folks who seem to support everything PB says around here, and I landed you on it for awhile.

I apologize Suppa Hobbit Mage, I took you off that list months ago. I was just cycling through rep order to regain the ability to red rep PB because he appears to me to be a malicious hateful douchebag, as evidenced by his history of posting here, including the personal attack threads, and so on. I'm not going to go down a chicken / egg debate on who repped who first between PB and I, because I honestly don't care that much to invest the time. I'll continue to red rep him whenever I'm green because he's obviously a hateful insecure disapproving "get off my lawn" kind of old man, and well it just amusing to oppose that. The way that I'm cycling through rep in order to game this system, is clearly the same thing PB has to do in order to be able to leave me the rep he does as frequently as he does. It's a feature of the forum, and if they didn't want it enabled, they'd disable it.

Back on my original point of PB being the most prolific abuser of the rep system, the evidence is in my rep comments from him, as well as in the rep history of Ashliana, Back, AndroidPK, Leifastagsweed, Solkern, Seran, Time4fun. Not to mention anyone else who ever directly opposed PB on a political topic. The number of negative reps given out, and more to the point the content of them, makes him my nomination for rep abuser / "retard champion" (to use his own term) of the forum.

It doesn't hurt, in my butt or my black heart. I'm not upset about it. It's just a feature on this forum that I'll continue to use as I'm able to oppose the resident douchebag. That is all.
    LOL. That is a lot of words to say "PB HURT MY FEE FEES!"

I couldn't be happier to know that I have caused you THIS much distress and feelings of being super upset.

Keep using the feature on this forum... but stop crying like the little faggot you are that someone is abusing it.. when you are doing the exact same thing.

Pussy ass little bitch.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the current Retard Champion View Post
    $33.99 - 54.20 is not 50%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

While that is partially true, I'll clarify. I haven't ever searched out your posts personally to rep them, my process was just to scroll through old threads looking for posts that let me rep them, in order to cycle through the system. I admit to cycling through rep in order to regain the ability to neg rep PB who leaves me the most lengthy, usually sexual in nature, personal attacks in rep as often as possible. I was merely cycling through rep because it won't let you re-rep the same people unless you spread it around. It's not hard to build a list of a half dozen folks who seem to support everything PB says around here, and I landed you on it for awhile.

I apologize Suppa Hobbit Mage, I took you off that list months ago. I was just cycling through rep order to regain the ability to red rep PB because he appears to me to be a malicious hateful douchebag, as evidenced by his history of posting here, including the personal attack threads, and so on. I'm not going to go down a chicken / egg debate on who repped who first between PB and I, because I honestly don't care that much to invest the time. I'll continue to red rep him whenever I'm green because he's obviously a hateful insecure disapproving "get off my lawn" kind of old man, and well it just amusing to oppose that. The way that I'm cycling through rep in order to game this system, is clearly the same thing PB has to do in order to be able to leave me the rep he does as frequently as he does. It's a feature of the forum, and if they didn't want it enabled, they'd disable it.

Back on my original point of PB being the most prolific abuser of the rep system, the evidence is in my rep comments from him, as well as in the rep history of Ashliana, Back, AndroidPK, Leifastagsweed, Solkern, Seran, Time4fun. Not to mention anyone else who ever directly opposed PB on a political topic. The number of negative reps given out, and more to the point the content of them, makes him my nomination for rep abuser / "retard champion" (to use his own term) of the forum.

It doesn't hurt, in my butt or my black heart. I'm not upset about it. It's just a feature on this forum that I'll continue to use as I'm able to oppose the resident douchebag. That is all.
    TLDR: "It's ok when I do it but not when other people do it!!!!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111"

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I have given Bhaalizmo a whole 5 neg rep comments between 1.5 and 2+ years ago, and in the last 12 months the dude has given me over 140 neg rep comments and now is in this thread calling other people "prolific rep abusers."
    Some of his posts make me legitimately wonder if Ashliana is using him as a proxy and has him posting on his behalf.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I have given Bhaalizmo a whole 5 neg rep comments between 1.5 and 2+ years ago, and in the last 12 months the dude has given me over 140 neg rep comments and now is in this thread calling other people "prolific rep abusers."
    In his defense.. he probably has no idea that he is a gigantic hypocrite... because he has zero self awareness and he's retarded.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

And here is a death threat you sent to me via the rep system: "You're a fucking idiot. Die soon."

"I don't get it! Everyone else on the PC is so mean! But not me!" -- Liar Bhaalizmo
    It's really telling that you're calling a negative rep comment like that a death threat.

You are a cavernous vagina of a man, always on the lookout for the next thing that makes you a victim.

There are reasons, that I'm sure you could come up with if you dug through your posting history, that the most popular tags in use on this forum are against and about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I think you can be certain that, after this wall of gay, you will never have to worry about being able to give red rep again.

I think you can be certain that I don't give two shits about rep, and no shits about anything your dumbass has to add.

I think you can be certain that I don't give two shits about rep, and no shits about anything your dumbass has to add.
    For someone who claims he doesn't give a shit about rep.. you sure seem to care a great deal about rep.

It warms my heart knowing how upset you are about it.

Thank you for that.

Just to recap...

1) Bhaalizmo is all about posting half naked girls he could never have / never want.. so much so that he has a decade long thread showing his creepy fetish.
    2) Bhaalizmo is still very upset by the results of the 2016 election which put his mental illness on full display.
    3) Bhaalizmo is extremely upset by getting red reputation comments by me specifically.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 01-20-2022 at 04:13 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

PC is a ghost town though compared to years past. Kinda depressing.
    I took a 7ish year hiatus but came back for some nostalgia. Hey you still got any of those clever soft core bouncing @$$ n TD gifs? That was you right?

It's really telling that you're calling a negative rep comment like that a death threat.

You are a cavernous vagina of a man, always on the lookout for the next thing that makes you a victim.

There are reasons, that I'm sure you could come up with if you dug through your posting history, that the most popular tags in use on this forum are against and about you.
    Right. “Die soon” isn’t a death threat. You’re like a 10 old telling another person that someone should beat the shit out of them then saying “I didn’t threaten you! I just said SOMEONE should beat the shit out of you, I didn’t say I was gonna do it!”

Right. “Die soon” isn’t a death threat. You’re like a 10 old telling another person that someone should beat the shit out of them then saying “I didn’t threaten you! I just said SOMEONE should beat the shit out of you, I didn’t say I was gonna do it!”
    Remember that time when I made a joke about blowing an implied load of jizz in your mom's face and you then said that I threatened to kill her? Lulz.

Pepperidge farms remembers.

Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription! Or free works too.

Remember that time when I made a joke about blowing an implied load of jizz in your mom's face and you then said that I threatened to kill her? Lulz.

Pepperidge farms remembers.

I actually don't. Why don't you re-post what you said? I'm assuming it was probably yet another death threat that you then walked back by claiming "No, gais! I was totally just being really mature and saying I was gonna blow some jizz on his mom's face! LOL! I'm so funny and cleaver! Please give me green rep in my thread I have dedicated to objectifying women!"

Let me guess, this also isn't a death threat that I have received in rep comments: "Go kill yourself you fucking piece of shit. I hope you die like your dad."

Amazing how the people who do the most crying about neg rep comments often leave the nastiest neg rep comments then try to downplay them after the comments are linked to them in public.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 01-20-2022 at 10:48 PM.