Page 271 of 273 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2722

Thread: Election Watch 2020 - Trump/Pence vs Biden/Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Everyone agrees that violence is not the answer. You might find some twitter nut advocating for riots on either side but the leadership of the political parties and the summer protests have repeatedly condemned violence.

Its great we all agree on that.

But when you, caelric, post on these forums the snarky comment of "they were mainly peaceful protesters" when someone posts about how awful it is that our Nation's Capital was broken into by rioters, it sounds a lot like you are trying to justify today's violence by falsely suggesting that the violence that happened over the summer was supported by the Democratic Party or whatever you are calling the boogyman out to destroy America this week.
    Caelric has been pretty consistent when discussing what happened today and what happened in Portland, Wisconsin, New York, etc for months on end.

You have not.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    The violence over the summer was supported by many, many democrats.
    And not condemned by our President Elect until it was a political liability months later.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The violence over the summer was supported by many, many democrats.
    Such as?

And again, comments like this make it seem like you want to justify the violence in DC today.
    Last edited by Back; 01-06-2021 at 05:28 PM.

While caelric finds his balls in other news today the Senate is 50/50 with a Democratic Vice-President to break the ties.

Free weed for everyone!

While caelric finds his balls in other news today the Senate is 50/50 with a Democratic Vice-President to break the ties.

Free weed for everyone!
    How are you so dumb?

Free weed for everyone!
    We're gonna need alot more snacks.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

How are you so dumb?
    Yeah yeah. Let me know when you find your balls to admit you were defending the violence today by trying to say democratic leadership condoned or encouraged the riots over the summer.

Yeah yeah. Let me know when you find your balls to admit you were defending the violence today by trying to say democratic leadership condoned or encouraged the riots over the summer.
    How are you this dumb?

How are you this dumb?
    Do you think that personally attacking Back somehow means he didn't challenge you to back up your claim -- and you spectacularly failed to substantiate it?

How are you this dumb?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Do you think that personally attacking Back somehow means he didn't challenge you to back up your claim -- and you spectacularly failed to substantiate it?

How are you this dumb?
    What? His claim that I defended the violence today? Demonstrably false, as I, multiple time, condemned the violence today and said the rioters should be arrested and imprisoned.

How are you this dumb?