Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NRA sued - NY AG asks them to be dissolved

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Trump should send the NY AG a thank you letter. This will play to his base.
    At this point, it's like they just want to lose the election.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    My guess is that it's because of the ridiculous amounts, who knows. Gun owners of America is a much better organization that actually fights for the second amendment. So much better than the NRA
    Probably more like the NRA is the #2 boogyman to Democrats (after ZOMGRUSSIA!) and they will attempt to do anything they can to get the out of the way.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

I hope if these accusations are true they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Right, yes. An elected political official seeking to close down a private political organization that political party of said elected political official doesn't like sure is helping to defend our Democracy.
    Because of evidence of corruption in plain sight, yes. Seems legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    What a sheep you are. Baa baa, motherfucker.
    You did see the part about Russian electoral influence and cabinet placements via the NRA as an intermediary cash handler, right?

Just skipped that part cause you couldn't wait to call ME a sheep while you ignore that, eh?

Does it not concern you at all, were it proven to be true?

Would it concern you if it were, lets say the National Parks organization that had been channeling funds from Mexico influencing our campaigns and placing judges?

I guess these questions are rhetorical because I certainly don't expect any legitimate attempt to answer them from you, you prefer to spin and blame.

Go ahead, make up some stuff I think / feel / believe in.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

I am curious exactly where in the rules for managing a non-profit, any non profit. It says paying to fly the leader on private jets for vacations and personal shopping is okay, not to mention the NRA actually bought LaPierre a house, pretty sure that is not standard.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    I am curious exactly where in the rules for managing a non-profit, any non profit. It says paying to fly the leader on private jets for vacations and personal shopping is okay, not to mention the NRA actually bought LaPierre a house, pretty sure that is not standard.
    So, you can pay the leader anything you want.. but you can't buy him a house to live in? What if you paid him a "bonus" of 2 million dollars last year and he purchased the house with it?

I'm sure there is some shady ass shit happening inside the NRA.. like most "non-profits".. just as I'm sure there is some shady shit happening in the NY AG office because they have an obvious ax to grind.

Like most things.. the actual truth is somewhere in the middle.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Because of evidence of corruption in plain sight, yes. Seems legit.

You did see the part about Russian electoral influence and cabinet placements via the NRA as an intermediary cash handler, right?

Just skipped that part cause you couldn't wait to call ME a sheep while you ignore that, eh?

Does it not concern you at all, were it proven to be true?

Would it concern you if it were, lets say the National Parks organization that had been channeling funds from Mexico influencing our campaigns and placing judges?

I guess these questions are rhetorical because I certainly don't expect any legitimate attempt to answer them from you, you prefer to spin and blame.

Go ahead, make up some stuff I think / feel / believe in.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Russia Russia Russia!

It wasn't a house to live in near the HQ, it was a vacation mansion. Because along with his trips to Hollywood for suits and socks, paid for by donors to the NRA, they had to give him multiple dwellings.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    It wasn't a house to live in near the HQ, it was a vacation mansion. Because along with his trips to Hollywood for suits and socks, paid for by donors to the NRA, they had to give him multiple dwellings.
    So, wait, what is the problem exactly? His pay was too generous? That's suddenly a crime worthy of dissolving the entire organization? Because shit if true we will need to get rid of like 90% of charities.