Page 731 of 744 FirstFirst ... 231631681721729730731732733741 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 7433

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    I'm sorry that you are unable to get beyond your viewpoint from 2020...
    You say that as if Seran has ever had any thoughts or viewpoints of his own.

A quick breakdown of Seran's entire existence:

I bet your parents still pay your bills.

We're paying his bills via his welfare checks.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-11-2024 at 12:30 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Im not sure I believe this. Even people on welfare know the economy is fucked. Hes 100% a trust fund kid or still living at home with his parents footing his bills.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You say that as if Seran has ever had any thoughts or viewpoints of his own.

A quick breakdown of Seran's entire existence:

Pretty accurate, but his motherboard is inferior to an Atari 2600.

Im not sure I believe this. Even people on welfare know the economy is fucked. Hes 100% a trust fund kid or still living at home with his parents footing his bills.
    I’ve often contemplated Seran’s identity & origins because the merits of his character is difficult to comprehend, but I found it to be an exercise in futility.

He is definitely not a trust fund kid as evidenced by his poor grammar, possessing a very limited education, and his absolute hatred of anyone that is wealthy. It could be the latter, or just a broke bastard from a basket that lives off welfare. Maybe it’s a combo of both.

Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 04-11-2024 at 01:07 PM.

I bet your parents still pay your bills.
    I bet the US taxpayer is on the hook for most of it..
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

its not a fringe conspiracy theory. Over half of the country accepts it as fact. I'm sorry that you are unable to get beyond your viewpoint from 2020 but those of us who kept an open mind, looked at all the evidence and came to the same conclusion say that you're a fucking idiot. I would love to travel more but the economy is so jacked up outside of wall street that Id rather use my money on making sure my kids are eating organic and if possible, not in public schools. I worked my ass off and was able to buy a house in 2019. I picked myself up by the bootstraps and got promoted a few times and now run a team of ~120 people across 3 countries. Im well aware of the struggles that everyday people face out there more than most. But keep on grandstanding. I bet your parents still pay your bills.
    Yeah.. but quite sure how you arrive at the 'over half of the country accepts it as fact' but I'd point out the logical fallacy that the number of people believing false information is irrelevant to its legitimacy. Maybe you still believe the earth is flat and the universe revolves around the Earth too? Perhaps you can try and not equate validation of unproven fringe theories by hand count.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yeah.. but quite sure how you arrive at the 'over half of the country accepts it as fact' but I'd point out the logical fallacy that the number of people believing false information is irrelevant to its legitimacy. Maybe you still believe the earth is flat and the universe revolves around the Earth too? Perhaps you can try and not equate validation of unproven fringe theories by hand count.

Fun fact: Nobody watches your cringe butthurt videos from that cringe butthurt leftist channel
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

This is slipping under the radar. Prepare yourself.

North Carolina on Wednesday became the seventh state to report an outbreak of highly pathogenic avian influenza (HPAI) in a dairy herd, after the U.S. Department of Agriculture confirmed infections in Texas, Kansas, Ohio, Michigan, Idaho and New Mexico.

More...

Nebraska, the second-biggest U.S. cattle producer after Texas, on April 1 began requiring producers to obtain permits to bring breeding dairy cows into the state so officials can better track animal movement.

Texas advised producers to monitor their herds and keep sick animals at home. Kansas recommended limiting the movement of cattle but has not mandated extra restrictions, said Justin Smith, the state's animal health commissioner.
    Keep sick animals at home? What in the world are they talking about? If a cow gets the Texas Flu, shoot it and bury the carcass.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You've chosen to latch onto a fringe conspiracy theory surrounding a worldwide pandemic because you've taken for granted the freedoms, protection, and comfort, that comes in living in the strongest, most prosperous nation in the world.
    You literally were wrong about every thing about Covid.. but now you are SO sure that the covid couldn't possibly come from the lab in Wuhan that was ground zero for the initiation of the pandemic..

Why are alt-lefties like you so defensive of China.. and in reality, the US government about this pandemic?

I just hope you are still getting a booster every month.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    This is slipping under the radar. Prepare yourself.

Keep sick animals at home? What in the world are they talking about? If a cow gets the Texas Flu, shoot it and bury the carcass.
    Can you imagine another pandemic in 2024!? You were SO happy about the last one.. you didn't ever want it to end! You wanted everyone to be a recluse, socially inept loser like yourself so you wouldn't be so weird.

SPOILER: You're still so weird.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME