Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Ever notice how large companies sometimes just never respond to shit, or just toss out a quick reply and never say anything again? Yeah people are pissed, but it goes away.
    I'm not a company PR guy for HoA. If someone starts throwing punches at me or my friends, I'm going to throw some back, and that's really all there is to it. Fortybox and AnOrdim started really digging into HoA around post 150, and if telling them what insane twits they are made things more heated, I am happy to own that.

Instead of pointing at me, you could acknowledge that the real cause of this thread is the PC's prurient interest in the naughty things other people allegedly did. Oh, and the insane people with their wildly unsupported accusations (like I made thousands of dollars off coraesine -- WTF to that).
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I'm not a company PR guy for HoA. If someone starts throwing punches at me or my friends, I'm going to throw some back, and that's really all there is to it. Fortybox and AnOrdim started really digging into HoA around post 150, and if telling them what insane twits they are made things more heated, I am happy to own that.

Instead of pointing at me, you could acknowledge that the real cause of this thread is the PC's prurient interest in the naughty things other people allegedly did. Oh, and the insane people with their wildly unsupported accusations (like I made thousands of dollars off coraesine -- WTF to that).
    Even now you are continually posting and I'll continue responding. See how that is?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

To be fair, you've never struck me as someone who would throw a punch at anyone. Slap maybe. Eye scratch perhaps.

A punch?

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's a supah sekrit plot. In any case, since people were talking about HoA as a whole (which wasn't really involved), I tried to offer some honest perspective. If you want someone to take a bunch of grief and not give any back, well -- this is the PC.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    BriarFox made nothing better with his comments. I'd almost think he was a plant from the rival MHO Foot of the Arkati to discredit HOA.
    I was firmly in the "I think Simu might be exaggerating their evidence claim" camp until Briarfox provided that quote, which he is now saying isn't a quote but rather a poor paraphrasing on his part. Someone questioning if it's a bug and then wondering if they'll "fix it" sure sounds like the person in question knew it was a bug, although to be fair Briarfox never said that person in particular was taking advantage of the bug.

What a way to spend an hour of my day while not much is going on at work....read up on all the bitch ass replies back and forth - I'm not sure if I should find this thread humorous or pathetic.

What I gather:

1) Folks did something wrong because of a design (code) mistake

2) Simu reverted items to original enchants and handed out warnings.

3) Folks that got warnings cried because butt hurt and claim stupidity to the enchanting system or they didn't know better defense....

4) Simu laughs on their way to the bank, all the while pointing and laughing harder at the folks that dumped extra money into DR to try and make use of the loophole.

That sums it up, right? Yeah. Good.

End Thread

7. Default

Listen, I'm happy to be the Baghdad Bob of the HOA if need-be.

Kidding aside, I don't think we need to beat this dead horse any further. Right now the folks that were warned are either taking their lumps or appealing to the Powers That Be. In my case, I spoke to Wyrom one-on-one last week and am waiting to hear back if there's any additional information. As silly as it may sound, I could care less about the warning (my second in 20+ years) – I care more that the staff (read: Coase) thinks that I'm the type of idiot who would try to GMA krodera. I'm an idiot – as all of us who pay Simutronics truly are – but I'm not a fucking doofus.

Quote Originally Posted by HebrewToYou View Post
    I'm an idiot – as all of us who pay Simutronics truly are
    Truer words have never been posted on this forum ever.

You won.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

9. Default

Fuck yeah.

10. Default

I'm retiring to the Bahama's with all the money I made enchanting coraesine. I hear land is cheap there right now!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal