Page 653 of 763 FirstFirst ... 153553603643651652653654655663703753 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Bhaalizmo is the 2nd dumbest and 2nd most mentally ill poster on the PC.

You have to take things like that into account when dealing with retards.
    That could be true and I certainly disagree with him politically, but the intelligence gap between him and Seran is significant based on my observation. Sometimes Bhaalizmo can make humorous or dare I say witty posts. That’s something that requires a certain degree of intellect which Seran does not possess.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    So this week in the office, our break room no longer has disposable paper coffee cups.

A little sign appeared this morning next to the coffee machine that says (paraphrasing): You asked, we listened. As part of our environmental sustainability initiative we will no longer store paper cups. Employees are welcome to bring their own coffee mug into the workplace. This reduces our paper waste by XXX annually.

I have a few problems with this:

1) Who the fuck asked for this besides maybe a few ignorant bastard GenZ fucks here on a summer internship? Don’t lie and make it sound like this was our idea.

2) I don’t think they thought this whole saving the environment through. Now we have to clean our cups. That requires water waste, energy to heat hot water, dish soap, and paper towels supplied to dry them. In addition, now employees are spending valuable time washing their cups instead of working.

3) This isn’t about saving the whales or shit like that. They are just using that as an excuse to cut costs of supplying paper cups and be cheap bastards.

Well fuck that and fuck them. Tonight on my way home I’m going to stop by Costco and purchase a mega pack of disposable cups to keep in my work locker. Hell I may just get the styrofoam ones out of spite.
    You are acting like a spoiled little b****. Stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop It View Post
    Why are you censoring words? Stop being such a bitch.

Last edited by Methais; 06-14-2023 at 02:28 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

That could be true and I certainly disagree with him politically, but the intelligence gap between him and Seran is significant based on my observation. Sometimes Bhaalizmo can make humorous or dare I say witty posts. That’s something that requires a certain degree of intellect which Seran does not possess.
    I don't disagree. Seran is in no danger of anyone else even coming close to threatening his retard championship belt.

But my point still stands. Bhaalizmo is more huffy puffy chronically angry with no creativity, while Seran is eating lead paint chips that he sprinkled over his own turds while wearing one of those retard helmets.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-14-2023 at 03:01 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop It View Post
    Bitch, I’m about to take a wet shit in your vanilla soy latte. You can’t stop me, homo.

I don't disagree. Seran is in no danger of anyone else even coming close to threatening his retard championship belt.

But my point still stands. Bhaalizmo is more huffy puffy chronically angry with no creativity, while Seran is eating lead paint chips that he sprinkled over his own turds while wearing one of those retard helmets.
    He is rather upset. I thought it was just beef with PB, but beyond that he is a bit of an angry edge lord.

Why are you mad all the time Bhaalizmo? Because Trump?

He is rather upset. I thought it was just beef with PB, but beyond that he is a bit of an angry edge lord.

Why are you mad all the time Bhaalizmo? Because Trump?
    I honestly didn't know Bhaalizmo even existed prior to 2017 when he repeatedly red repped me after Trump became President. His reps ended the moment he became red.. which I find amusing.

His 6 year meltdown is all about Trump and it has made his severe case of OCD go into hyperdrive.. which I'll be honest, I've enjoyed watching.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I honestly didn't know Bhaalizmo even existed prior to 2017 when he repeatedly red repped me after Trump became President. His reps ended the moment he became red.. which I find amusing.

His 6 year meltdown is all about Trump and it has made his severe case of OCD go into hyperdrive.. which I'll be honest, I've enjoyed watching.
    Same. I didn't realize he existed, despite his Shatter thread that eventually became his incel fap thread, until he woke up one day with a raging boner for me, conveniently not long after Trump was sworn into office. I forgot how he worded it specifically, but he thinks he's accomplishing something and "making a real difference" by arguing with people over politics on a 30 year old text game forum.

TDS is a legitimate mental illness.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-14-2023 at 04:25 PM.

Same. I didn't realize he existed, despite his Shatter thread that eventually became his incel fap thread, until he woke up one day with a raging boner for me, conveniently not long after Trump was sworn into office. I forgot how he worded it specifically, but he thinks he's accomplishing something and "making a real difference" by arguing with people over politics on a 30 year old text game forum.

TDS is a legitimate mental illness.
    Yeah the Shatter thread posting of softcore corn is definitely weird. Then again, I purchase ammunition on a weekly basis and have an entire walk-in closet stacked full of green milsurp 50 cal cans for no rational reason that I can articulate. I suppose we all have our quirks.

Yeah the Shatter thread posting of softcore corn is definitely weird.
    Here's some hardcore corn for you:

Then again, I purchase ammunition on a weekly basis and have an entire walk-in closet stacked full of green milsurp 50 cal cans for no rational reason that I can articulate. I suppose we all have our quirks.
    Quirks, sure. Obsessively broadcasting to everyone what you're currently masturbating to every day though...that's just weird, to put it politely.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-14-2023 at 04:44 PM. Reason: In b4 "I wasn't masturbating I was getting changed bro!"