Page 508 of 763 FirstFirst ... 8408458498506507508509510518558608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 7625

Thread: Things that made you Facepalm today (Political Version)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    A political party doesn't have the right to ill define sex education.
    Then lets take away the rights of the Left to do so. We started the effort in Florida - 49 states to go.

Because reenacting life a hundred and fifty years ago is q million times less relevant than telling kids about unwanted pregnancies, sexually transmitted diseases, making them less terrified of the changes happening to them and for encouraging them to come forward about crimes and abuse. Parents have a right to not involve their kids in sex education. A political party doesn't have the right to ill define sex education. Left or Right.
    Are you an idiot? I said I'm fine with sex education from a medical perspective starting in HS... not untrained 1st grade teachers telling 6 year olds how they got railed over the weekend by a strap on wearing french poodle while licking ice cream out of a clowns ass.

The fact you are even trying to justify it... really does make me think you like little kids way, way to much... and that is fucking disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Are you an idiot? I said I'm fine with sex education from a medical perspective starting in HS... not untrained 1st grade teachers telling 6 year olds how they got railed over the weekend by a strap on wearing french poodle while licking ice cream out of a clowns ass.

The fact you are even trying to justify it... really does make me think you like little kids way, way to much... and that is fucking disturbing.
    Hey now, keep your sexual exploits to yourself.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I got a thing for Ronald, what can I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

Considering your vivid imagination of what goes in in classrooms, it's clear you're projecting your interests way to hard on other people. The rest of us prefer to protect kids for reasons you're imaging.

Considering your vivid imagination of what goes in in classrooms, it's clear you're projecting your interests way to hard on other people. The rest of us prefer to protect kids for reasons you're imaging.
    What is the youngest appropriate age for sex ed, in your opinion?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-18-2022 at 03:10 PM. Reason: in b4 Seran avoids answering this because he's a pedo
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Exactly. Keep that to yourself.

You don't have to be reliving your sexual history with your classroom full of elementary children.

And now, in Florida, you can't.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You were the one up in arms that it was now illegal in Florida to do this in a classroom of elementary children.

Are you trying to pretend now that you didn't?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's not my imagination... just one example.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/12/gender...u-in-the-dark/

"Gender Spectrum is perhaps the most prominent organization providing resources on gender in schools. Not only does Gender Spectrum train schools to teach elementary-aged kids that gender is non-binary, it encourages them to keep skeptical parents in the dark about their Gender Support Plan and coaches school personnel to testify in custody disputes in favor of “affirmation,” i.e., pushing kids toward drastic treatments to alter their bodies to match their subjective sense of gender."

"Thus, parents might have to be kept in the dark. “If the student doesn’t have an open relationship with the family,” then revealing the school’s plan “can be unsafe for them.” To remedy this, Baum recommends deceptive strategies, such as using one name for the students at school and another in parent communications."

I'm pretty sure it's not the schools responsibility to lie and omit information regarding a child in their class, from the PARENTS.

Look man.. I get it.. you're one those sick fucks that think 8 year olds should be taught about cross dressing and blowjobs. You let it slip awhile back.. but the fact you've now doubled down on it, in two different threads, is outright disturbing.
    Last edited by Shaps; 08-18-2022 at 05:13 PM.

I wonder if Shaps is the definition of what's ill in American far right politics. All those lies that sex education is teaching kids and teens to be promiscuous. When in reality, sex education is about keeping children safe. The deep red side of the political spectrum can't be the party of family values, all the while looking away when your Catholic priests and boy scout troop leaders are abusing children by the thousands. You can't claim to be the purity party when you make a hero of Senator Jim Jordan after what his beastie did to those college athletes. You're not the party of law and order when you're screaming for the federal DOJ to be overthrown because it's investigating your orange messiah for criminal acts they have overwhelming evidence he committed.